Yes I do and how does the other one trigger?

The other what? The one without DA? If so, that one requires other mods to supply their own trigger.

Also, I know this is an obvious suggestion, but just to cover all bases, make sure you really installed the latest version of SLUTS - the one on the bottom of his list (which would be the one people would naturally click on if they weren't really paying attention) is actually version 10.0, not the latest.

Just tried the with DA version and didn't send me to sluts, gonna try the other version.

do you have the SLUTS that he just uploaded?

Just to let you know the other one play submissive worked fine.

The other what? The one without DA? If so, that one requires other mods to supply their own trigger.

Also, I know this is an obvious suggestion, but just to cover all bases, make sure you really installed the latest version of SLUTS - the one on the bottom of his list (which would be the one people would naturally click on if they weren't really paying attention) is actually version 10.0, not the latest.

You're right it is def good to be sure but yes I downloaded the latest one. I'm gonna go check that one out for a bit .. make sure it's working ok for me.

I have an issue where every time I arrive due to defeat my character is either crumpled up on the floor or half phased through it.  Then I can't do anything, not even move my cursor.

Resetting DA's effects (in DA's mcm) should fix that when it happens. What version of DA do you have? It's been a long time since someone had that issue.

Just tried the with DA version and didn't send me to sluts, gonna try the other version.

You're right it is def good to be sure but yes I downloaded the latest one. I'm gonna go check that one out for a bit .. make sure it's working ok for me.

Thanks for checking. What version of RaceMenu do you have? 

I have an issue where every time I arrive due to defeat my character is either crumpled up on the floor or half phased through it.  Then I can't do anything, not even move my cursor.

Resetting DA's effects (in DA's mcm) should fix that when it happens. What version of DA do you have? It's been a long time since someone had that issue.

Thanks for checking. What version of RaceMenu do you have? 

Not the latest one apparantly, lol, didn't realize they updated it.  Is that why it didn't work for me? If so I'm sorry.

I don't think it would have any effect, but since I had an older version too, it was the only thing I could think of. But Doc, being the genius that he is, has fixed it. A new version of SS will be up soon.

There, hopefully the newest version fixed it.

In case anyone wonders why there are always seventeen updates in a row whenever an author uploads a new version of their mod, it's usually not because they needed to tweak something, so they re-uploaded the mod. It's because the description editing software provided by the site tends to randomly ignore parts of the formatting you wanted to use, so you have to go back in several times to re-apply formatting that didn't stick. There is no way to know what it will look like while in the editor - you just have to save and check it out to see what stayed and what didn't.

I don't think it would have any effect, but since I had an older version too, it was the only thing I could think of. But Doc, being the genius that he is, has fixed it. A new version of SS will be up soon.

Not sure you modders always get the credit you should so a great BIG Thank you :) I haven't had much skyrim time today, hehe, but later I will.

In case anyone wonders why there are always seventeen updates in a row whenever an author uploads a new version of their mod, it's usually not because they needed to tweak something, so they re-uploaded the mod. It's because the description editing software provided by the site tends to randomly ignore parts of the formatting you wanted to use, so you have to go back in several times to re-apply formatting that didn't stick. There is no way to know what it will look like while in the editor - you just have to save and check it out to see what stayed and what didn't.

there is a button to show plain text with tags, you copy pre-typed\formated text with tags and save

If it's not a straight up freeze and you can at least access your spell casting ability before or after resetting player state try this;

I've gotten DA to work somewhat reliably by setting the bleedout time to 30 seconds, maxing out the damage taken while in bleedout,  and switching off ragdoll (I think there's a few other settings that matter, I'll check and post them back here).  That avoids a lot of issues with bouncing in and out of bleedout state which tends to lead to some sort of game play failure. 

In my experience of using it to play to level 22 just this past week before starting a new game (because like, I seem to enjoy messing with mods, blowing up my game and starting over as much as playing) just about any bleedout/ blackout glitched up DA state you come out of can be fixed by simply activating a sexlabs animation scene. I tend to use one of the masturbation ones as a quick fix. I've found it to be a cleaner way of resetting my character state then what DA provides. 

If it screws up placing you to an interior cell (DA for me, seems to have huge issues with placing you properly in cells and resetting your character state after activating bleedout animations, I've ended up running sideways on the floor with limbs at weird angles) and you end up falling from the sky, just turn on God mode to survive the fall, then do a wait state of a few hours to ensure you don't die when you turn it off.

Personally, I'd take off DA entirely because it does seem to cause a lot of problems, but I love SD+ so as of right now I'm putting up with it. I'm hoping that SD+ comes out with a version that relies on Simple Slavery instead of Death Alternative as SS seems to be a stable where DA in my experience is not. 

I turn off almost all of the DA events and just leave on the options for SS, &SD+, and whatever other mods I've installed and are using in the SS list. 

I'm probably going to take off DA for good next game play which will be sad 'cause then I will be SD+-less. 

Not sure you modders always get the credit you should so a great BIG Thank you :) I haven't had much skyrim time today, hehe, but later I will.

:) Let me know how it goes.

there is a button to show plain text with tags, you copy pre-typed\formated text with tags and save

I suppose I could type it up separately with the tags, but that seems like it would take even longer. Hmm...

If it's not a straight up freeze and you can at least access your spell casting ability before or after resetting player state try this;

I've gotten DA to work somewhat reliably by setting the bleedout time to 30 seconds, maxing out the damage taken while in bleedout,  and switching off ragdoll (I think there's a few other settings that matter, I'll check and post them back here).  That avoids a lot of issues with bouncing in and out of bleedout state which tends to lead to some sort of game play failure. 

In my experience of using it to play to level 22 just this past week before starting a new game (because like, I seem to enjoy messing with mods, blowing up my game and starting over as much as playing) just about any bleedout/ blackout glitched up DA state you come out of can be fixed by simply activating a sexlabs animation scene. I tend to use one of the masturbation ones as a quick fix. I've found it to be a cleaner way of resetting my character state then what DA provides. 

If it screws up placing you to an interior cell (DA for me, seems to have huge issues with placing you properly in cells and resetting your character state after activating bleedout animations, I've ended up running sideways on the floor with limbs at weird angles) and you end up falling from the sky, just turn on God mode to survive the fall, then do a wait state of a few hours to ensure you don't die when you turn it off.

Personally, I'd take off DA entirely because it does seem to cause a lot of problems, but I love SD+ so as of right now I'm putting up with it. I'm hoping that SD+ comes out with a version that relies on Simple Slavery instead of Death Alternative as SS seems to be a stable where DA in my experience is not. 

I turn off almost all of the DA events and just leave on the options for SS, &SD+, and whatever other mods I've installed and are using in the SS list. 

I'm probably going to take off DA for good next game play which will be sad 'cause then I will be SD+-less. 

I didn't know that would work, thanks for the tip. And the kind words. Assuming it works, SS now has a DA-free version for other mods to connect to. But don't hold your breath on a version of SD that doesn't use DA.

I suppose I could type it up separately with the tags, but that seems like it would take even longer. Hmm...

That is a lot faster to copy&paste plain text than hope that everything will look good, well that how I update mme page with a lot of formating

Just curious, is it possible to use both versions of ss? i mean if you did have 2 diff mods that each used a diff one.

I...don't see the point in that. The version that connects to DA will also accept other mods connecting to it.

That is a lot faster to copy&paste plain text than hope that everything will look good, well that how I update mme page with a lot of formating

Fair point. And it would be easy enough to copy the current code to notepad and add new stuff there. I'll try that next time, thanks.

I didn't know that would work, thanks for the tip. And the kind words. Assuming it works, SS now has a DA-free version for other mods to connect to. But don't hold your breath on a version of SD that doesn't use DA.

if you get this working well enough with out death alternative, linking to other mods that don't require it, there will be more reason for sd to separate into 2 separate parts again as it was originally made with addons for dlc content that later incorporated that content into the main esp with both simple slavery and deviously enslaved linking to sd without the means of death alternative, that part of sd needs to be split off into an addon like the frostfall addon

cursed loot almost has this function already, but with cursed loot it's possible to be enslaved to a flower you've picked meaning no real owner to follow, but all the other behaviors of being owned

Sure thing. I almost forgot, I also set the immunity to only one second. Basically, you want to minimize the chance you'll keep popping in and out of bleedout which can cause glitch/ ctd and just make it a one chance deal; you don't recover, then you're going down. 

I have an issue where every time I arrive due to defeat my character is either crumpled up on the floor or half phased through it. Then I can't do anything, not even move my cursor.

I've gotten DA to work somewhat reliably by setting the bleedout time to 30 seconds, maxing out the damage taken while in bleedout, and switching off ragdoll (I think there's a few other settings that matter, I'll check and post them back here). That avoids a lot of issues with bouncing in and out of bleedout state which tends to lead to some sort of game play failure.

if you get this working well enough with out death alternative, linking to other mods that don't require it, there will be more reason for sd to separate into 2 separate parts again as it was originally made with addons for dlc content that later incorporated that content into the main esp with both simple slavery and deviously enslaved linking to sd without the means of death alternative, that part of sd needs to be split off into an addon like the frostfall addon

cursed loot almost has this function already, but with cursed loot it's possible to be enslaved to a flower you've picked meaning no real owner to follow, but all the other behaviors of being owned

there would still need to be some component to start the slavery.

cursed loot and deviously enslaved do not require death to start slavery so it's unknown how they actually do itas death alternate is meant to be a death alternate that mod shouldn't even be involved there

immerslave does it too at game start even

just activates sd enslavement...

DE relies on the player asking to be enslaved, which is good for what it is, but doesn't give you the "subdued in combat, forced into slavery" vibe that many are looking for. Some form of death alternative is necessary.

The only mods I can think of that are currently in use and that might make viable alternatives to DA are Cursed Loot, Defeat, and Submit, all of which have their own death alternative mechanics, and all of which would make logical connections to SS.

Skyrimll has long been on record saying he is going to keep DA integration because he doesn't want to replicate what already exists.

DE relies on the player asking to be enslaved, which is good for what it is, but doesn't give you the "subdued in combat, forced into slavery" vibe that many are looking for. Some form of death alternative is necessary.

The only mods I can think of that are currently in use and that might make viable alternatives to DA are Cursed Loot, Defeat, and Submit, all of which have their own death alternative mechanics, and all of which would make logical connections to SS.

Skyrimll has long been on record saying he is going to keep DA integration because he doesn't want to replicate what already exists.

I thought deviously enslaved worked thru check systems and had the chance for npc's that would enslave the player

as for death alternate not wanting to replicate it's methods I agree that's why i'm not saying to abandon it, but split what it does to sd as an addon like the frostfall addon that's only needed if you have frostfall installed - the idea being that other mods that have learned forced slavery without the means of death alternative can still hook into sd as a slavery framework, the death alternate would still be needed for walking upto bandits and having this trigger until it's fleshed out with those mods that they can understand a flower shouldn't be a possible trigger for it, but classification of restraints to a bound player and/or the damage taken in battle

I even think that as it get's fleshed out with those mods that simple slavery can do it as well, there's already an option in cursed loot to port to nearest in after combat loss, could integrate simple slavery from there, instead of port to in, port to the auction block

Ooh, I see. Make the DA connection optional in SD. Interesting idea.

I haven't actually played DE - I just learned of its existence last week - but my understanding is that the player needs to request enslavement from a follower. From that point, the follower/owner can sell the player to other slavery mods.

The last thing you said, about CL porting the player to SS, I'd what I meant before - CL, Defeat, and Submit all have logical points for that to happen.

And by Submit, I mean all its incarnations, including the new Devious Surrender.

ya, I haven't stayed current with de, that might be something they had to switch to I remember the earlier versions of it were too cluegy, it'd spam up the logs that it ran the checks and tried to hook into to sd, but nothing ever came of it from there aside from an occasional bug or 2 from sd, heard somebody else picked up on the project unofficially in the thread I may try it again some time

hadn't heard submit had reincarnated as devious surrender either

lol, so many modders/mods at loverslab it gets harder and harder to keep up with them all

Ooh, I see. Make the DA connection optional in SD. Interesting idea.

I haven't actually played DE - I just learned of its existence last week - but my understanding is that the player needs to request enslavement from a follower. From that point, the follower/owner can sell the player to other slavery mods.

The last thing you said, about CL porting the player to SS, I'd what I meant before - CL, Defeat, and Submit all have logical points for that to happen.

And by Submit, I mean all its incarnations, including the new Devious Surrender.

By DE, you mean Deviously Enslaved? It is not restricted to followers. DE makes NPCS react to DD items you are wearing and approach you, considering you as a slave. You can resist and sometimes that works, but other times it does not. DE also allows certain other slave mods to enslave you, or sell you to slavery.

For example, getting used by Viarmo may cause a situation, where Viarmo decides to keep you as a slave trough SD+ slavery progression.