I just got defeated by a bandit inside Bleak Falls Barrow, and instead of sending me to Simple Slavery he triggered SD+ directly. I have actually turned SD+ off entirely in Death Alternative's MCM, so the only time I should get enslaved in this game with SD+ is through Simple Slavery sending me there, right?

This bandit is the standard vanilla bandit, not mod-added, so his factions are set right (I assume)...

First of all, how do you get defeated in Bleak Falls? :P

Try it again - might just be a glitch. Or you forgot to turn off SD in bleedout.

i tried everything to get simple slavery to trigger instead of defeat or sd+ even unchecked all on death alternative,still no luck. What do i have to do to get to the auction beside setstage 10 where iam instantly auctioned?

what are you getting defeated by? In general, only bandits will do the trick. Which is why I recommend OBIS.

I can also recommend:

Populated Dungeons, Caves, Ruins adds a bunch of bandits to various places. Not everywhere, but where they are they can overrun you if you're not prepared.

Populated Forts, Towers, Places does the same thing.

Better Deadly Bandits doesn't add new bandits, but it does make the existing ones more powerful.

I haven't tried Extra Bandits, so I don't know if they're members of the same factions, but it might work.

Be careful of Populated Dungeons... if you use the warlock's thrall beginning of Escape the Cell - the added baddies will kill your first quest giver. I really should make him protected...

I just got defeated by a bandit inside Bleak Falls Barrow, and instead of sending me to Simple Slavery he triggered SD+ directly. I have actually turned SD+ off entirely in Death Alternative's MCM, so the only time I should get enslaved in this game with SD+ is through Simple Slavery sending me there, right?

This bandit is the standard vanilla bandit, not mod-added, so his factions are set right (I assume)...

Try it again - might just be a glitch. Or you forgot to turn off SD in bleedout.

i tried everything to get simple slavery to trigger instead of defeat or sd+ even unchecked all on death alternative,still no luck. What do i have to do to get to the auction beside setstage 10 where iam instantly auctioned?

what are you getting defeated by? In general, only bandits will do the trick. Which is why I recommend OBIS.

I can also recommend:

Populated Dungeons, Caves, Ruins adds a bunch of bandits to various places. Not everywhere, but where they are they can overrun you if you're not prepared.

Better Deadly Bandits doesn't add new bandits, but it does make the existing ones more powerful.

I haven't tried Extra Bandits, so I don't know if they're members of the same factions, but it might work.

Be careful of Populated Dungeons... if you use the warlock's thrall beginning of Escape the Cell - the added baddies will kill your first quest giver. I really should make him protected...

sd bleedout comes disabled in da by default and enabling it I found to be hazardous then heard from skyrimill it's broken...

"escape the cell"--sounds familiar, but don't know that I've seen it yet

I can also recommend:

sd bleedout comes disabled in da by default and enabling it I found to be hazardous then heard from skyrimill it's broken...

*ahem* lookit m' sig *ahem*

I can also recommend:

*ahem* lookit m' sig *ahem*

oh, lol, last I seen that mod is was still just the cell, it didn't mention any stories to go with it and immerslave has the cell with methods of starting sd or captured dreams slavery

i'll give it another look next restart

Tested this yesterday. it worked fine.

Just 2 questions: 

- Where do your items go? (depending on the outcome scenario? I got wolfclub in the test.)

Among the scenarios there is Captured Dreams, but as long as I remember, there was no enslavement scenario in that mod. will you end up just to make errands for the master?

Just 2 questions: 

- Where do your items go? (depending on the outcome scenario? I got wolfclub in the test.)

Among the scenarios there is Captured Dreams, but as long as I remember, there was no enslavement scenario in that mod. will you end up just to make errands for the master?

Thank you for checking it out. :)

SS doesn't touch your inventory - it just unequips everything (which is why my continued inability to keep the player from accessing the inventory is so frustrating). Each slavery mod takes care of the player's inventory in its own way, so you will have to check their descriptions to find your stuff.

Like you, I didn't realize CD had a slavery scenario. I discovered it when I saw that Immerslave connects to it. You start tied up in the basement and are forced to wear customized CD gear until you pay off the amount they ended up paying for you (which is 10,000 gold, not the SS amount).

Just 2 questions: 

SS doesn't touch your inventory - it just unequips everything (which is why my continued inability to keep the player from accessing the inventory is so frustrating). Each slavery mod takes care of the player's inventory in its own way, so you will have to check their descriptions to find your stuff.

Like you, I didn't realize CD had a slavery scenario. I discovered it when I saw that Immerslave connects to it. You start tied up in the basement and are forced to wear customized CD gear until you pay off the amount they ended up paying for you (which is 10,000 gold, not the SS amount).

if you're having trouble making inventory inaccessible - equip an armbinder

Just 2 questions: 

Trying to avoid dependencies, so it needs to be zaz or vanilla stuff. I equipped cuffs but they don't work.

Just 2 questions: 

Trying to avoid dependencies, so it needs to be zaz or vanilla stuff. I equipped cuffs but they don't work.

I think earlier versions of sd used zaz cuffs before dd was integrated - I think if I remember right those cuffs blocked inventory and gave the same bound anims as the dreamworld cuffs do now, but those cuffs are all forgeable now and player no longer loses inventory access, so either sd had a way of modifying the cuffs to produce that effect Or it was there in earlier zaz and now it's not

current version of zaz doesn't support it, i'd say run some tests on a pre-6.x version of zaz to see if they originally supplied it or was it something from sd - that or if you're already looking at them from ck, look at older versions of zaz from ck and see if the code was there for it, then look at what sd altered to make the cuffs do what he wanted before 3.x versions

current version of zaz doesn't support it, i'd say run some tests on a pre-6.x version of zaz to see if they originally supplied it or was it something from sd - that or if you're already looking at them from ck, look at older versions of zaz from ck and see if the code was there for it, then look at what sd altered to make the cuffs do what he wanted before 3.x versions

Ah. Well, I'm glad it's not me, 'cause I was about to give myself a concussion trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. Thanks.

I get until "You glare your defiance at the audience as you are led away from the platform"

But nothing happens... I guess i should follow the buyer now but i cant do anything..

Any tips?

Fixed

I just had to relead and not move then i got ported

Moving shouldn't break anything. It was probably just a random Skyrim glitch. That said, let me know if it keeps happening. :)

i read your post in DE forum with removing DA as requirement and i must say it would be a great idea, cause it would make it real more compatible with a lots of other mods. i personal skipped DA from my list since longer cause it often triggers when it doesnt should and too i have now a more smoother game without triggering DA CTDs or events that do make no sense (punisher plugs). i real like the idea of your mod and would real love to use it, but the DA requirement scares me away from and i think  it could bring with other mods like SLUTS, QAYL and so on a lot of new improvements when the DA requirement is removed cause many creators dont want to mess around with DA.. now real hoping for an DA free *simple slavery* since your post in DE :)

I'm waiting for Doc to finish his side of the bridge between SS and SLUTS. Once that's done, I'll post two versions of the next update, one with and one without DA integration. Should be very soon.

There will also be a new connection to Play Submissive. (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2115-wip-play-submissive-consensual-ds-mod-for-petcollar-fans/)

I'm waiting for Doc to finish his side of the bridge between SS and SLUTS. Once that's done, I'll post two versions of the next update, one with and one without DA integration. Should be very soon.

There will also be a new connection to Play Submissive. (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2115-wip-play-submissive-consensual-ds-mod-for-petcollar-fans/)

I'm guessing the new version wouldn't work with SD+?

I'm guessing the new version wouldn't work with SD+?

The new version that includes the DA hook will still work with everything.

New version includes SLUTS and Play Submissive, along with the non-DA version. Let me know if anything is broken - I have a sinking feeling a script or three might have got lost in translation. Stupid CK system...

I learned today that I am absolutely incapable of building new world spaces. Ah well...

Oh, for those who might read this but not the description:

SLUTS will not connect yet. It will on Doc's next update.

Play Submissive has the same functionality as ever, so you will still have to manually invite a follower and ask them to enslave you. All SS does is put you in a room with a variety of possible followers/masters.