Hi.

Your mod works perfectly now, but I have a question.

I wish to made a link to FTD to your mod... Player is sold as slave, and be putted into the Simple slavery jaill for auction. How it is possible (Whitout modifying your mod, of course) ?

Erm...what is FTD?

Hi.

I wish to made a link to FTD to your mod... Player is sold as slave, and be putted into the Simple slavery jaill for auction. How it is possible (Whitout modifying your mod, of course) ?

Erm...what is FTD?

From the deeps.

I'm having a problem that some other people seem to be having.

I get defeated and wake up in the cage. I talk to the guy in the armor and I get moved to the front for the auction, but nothing ever happens. I just stand there endlessly.

make sure you have fuz do-rah silent voice installed. you might just not see the subtitles of the scene.

Hi.

that would need to be done in SS. pm me how the mod starts (quest stage or mod event?) hopefully i'll have a small window for modding soon, so i'll try to add it.

it would be really cool to make SS a mod resource that people could create scenarios for, like DA, but I have no idea how to go about doing that. If anyone does, please let me know (or, if you have time to write it, do so. I'll give you co-author credit. :) ).

edit: while we're on the subject, A Foresworn Story might work, too...

- A forsworn story, i dont know... in this mod, plauer is slaver, not slave (except during the very bugged Ravena quest).

- FTD, certainly, I write Insmouth story as the principal harbor for slavery in skyrim...

I already tested to speak to Randall whitout be defeated, just by plaicng a door and talking to him... it worls perfectly, so It's very simple to link a mod to Simple Slavery : just a Moveto script to the Xmarker in the cage. Your trigger made the rest...

- TID... Falmers will be buyers, not sellers...

- Devious Club, certainly ! If player loose the Race, the girlcatch... she will be sold...

I see. For some reason, I thought Foresworn Story started with the player getting captured and then integrated into Foresworn society. But maybe I'm confusing that with TitD, which I agree would not suit, since falmer would not be at an auction.

It's true that getting people to the market wouldn't be a problem. Just do a simple check to make sure they have SS installed and move them to sslv_cagemark2. But adding new slavery situations would not be so easy.

I just downloaded this mod and it works great. I didn't expect to try it out so soon but while confronting some bandits I forgot I had the shout setting to "throw voice", thought it was set to freeze enemies. lol. So my character ended up in the cell. Then my game froze  before I could speak to the guy outside the cell. It wasn't anything to do with this mod I don't think. I've had freezing issues for a couple of days.

One thing that annoyed me though is that even though my character appeared in the cell naked all the inventory was still there, just unequipped. Kind of spoiled the realism a bit. It would be good if inventory could be stored someplace.

I see. For some reason, I thought Foresworn Story started with the player getting captured and then integrated into Foresworn society. But maybe I'm confusing that with TitD, which I agree would not suit, since falmer would not be at an auction.

It's true that getting people to the market wouldn't be a problem. Just do a simple check to make sure they have SS installed and move them to sslv_cagemark2. But adding new slavery situations would not be so easy.

Does this mean I could bypass stupid Death Alternative and actually get this great mod to work for me again? It should be possible to do a simple mod that simply checks if the player has been defeated and raped and then teleport into your mod, right? I just started learning Papyrus scripting, but from what I've managed to pick up so far, I believe a script like this might work, do you think you can check it for me? The idea is to check if the player has under 20% health (to hopefully make sure it's combat rape not dialogue or quest rape that triggers it) and give a 20% chance of the event triggering your mod. How would I add a check to make sure SS is installed?

ScriptName SimpleSlaveryTriggerScript Extends Quest

SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto

Event OnInit()
    RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "CheckDefeated")

event CheckDefeated(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
    If Self.GetActorValuePercentage("health") >=0.2
        return
    endif
    sslThreadController controller = SexLab.HookController(argString)
    if !controller.HasPlayer
        return
    endif
      actor victim = SexLab.HookVictim(argString)
    if !victim.HasPlayer
        return
    endif
    RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd", "EnslavePlayerEvent")
EndEvent

event EnslavePlayerEvent(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
     UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd")
     int random = Utility.RandomInt(0, 4)
          if random < 4
          return
    endif
    Game.GetPlayer().MoveTo sslv_cagemark2
EndEvent

I just downloaded this mod and it works great. I didn't expect to try it out so soon but while confronting some bandits I forgot I had the shout setting to "throw voice", thought it was set to freeze enemies. lol. So my character ended up in the cell. Then my game froze  before I could speak to the guy outside the cell. It wasn't anything to do with this mod I don't think. I've had freezing issues for a couple of days.

One thing that annoyed me though is that even though my character appeared in the cell naked all the inventory was still there, just unequipped. Kind of spoiled the realism a bit. It would be good if inventory could be stored someplace.

It seemed superfluous to store the inventory just to bring it back 30 seconds later so the next mod can take it. i just leave it to them. The plan is to bind the player's arms in the cell so they can't access the inventory. I just haven't got around to doing that yet. ;)

Does this mean I could bypass stupid Death Alternative and actually get this great mod to work for me again? It should be possible to do a simple mod that simply checks if the player has been defeated and raped and then teleport into your mod, right? I just started learning Papyrus scripting, but from what I've managed to pick up so far, I believe a script like this might work, do you think you can check it for me? The idea is to check if the player has under 20% health (to hopefully make sure it's combat rape not dialogue or quest rape that triggers it) and give a 20% chance of the event triggering your mod. How would I add a check to make sure SS is installed?

Event OnInit()

event CheckDefeated(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
        return
    endif
    if !controller.HasPlayer
        return
    endif
    if !victim.HasPlayer
        return
    endif
EndEvent

event EnslavePlayerEvent(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
          if random = < 4
          return
    endif
EndEvent

Um...yes, I would think that would be possible. The script looks good to me, but I'm no scripting expert. CC, what do you think?

It seemed superfluous to store the inventory just to bring it back 30 seconds later so the next mod can take it. i just leave it to them. The plan is to bind the player's arms in the cell so they can't access the inventory. I just haven't got around to doing that yet. ;)

That would be a great alternate. Of course you would have to make sure the other occupants of the cell have their arms in binds too so the scene would match.

Event OnInit()

return
    endif
    if !controller.HasPlayer
        return
    endif
    if !victim.HasPlayer
        return
    endif
EndEvent

if random = < 4
          return
    endif
EndEvent

Um...yes, I would think that would be possible. The script looks good to me, but I'm no scripting expert. CC, what do you think?

Event OnInit()

return
    endif
    if !controller.HasPlayer
        return
    endif
    if !victim.HasPlayer
        return
    endif
EndEvent

if random = < 4
          return
    endif
EndEvent

Ooh, I'm excited. Yes, if CC can check the script that'd be great. Assuming I can get it to work, how would you feel about me releasing it as a mod that has SS as a dependancy? Wouldn't want to step on any toes. I'm thinking of calling it Simpler Slavery. I'm toying with adding an MCM to toggle the mod on or off, set the minimum health threshold for it to do its thing and set the chance of it triggering the teleport, but I've never messed with MCM menus before so that adds new ways I could have messed up the code. Here's the updated version.

ScriptName SimplerSlaveryTriggerScript Extends Quest

SimplerSlaveryMCMScript Property Config Auto

Event OnInit()

if !Config.SiSModEnabled
       		return
   	endif
	int SiSThreshold = SiSMinHealthToTrigger
	If Self.GetActorValuePercentage("health") > SiSThreshold
		return
	endif
	if !controller.HasPlayer
		return
	endif
	if !victim.HasPlayer
		return
	endif
EndEvent

int SiSEnslave = Config.SISChanceofEnslavement
	int random = Utility.RandomInt(0, 99)
	      if random > SiSEnslave
	 	 return
	endif
EndEvent

Well, bear in mind that I'm certainly no script expert or anything.

My scripting knowledge stops at a little bit of MCM and a touch of startsex() goodness. But I'll do my best...

Event OnInit()

If Self.GetActorValuePercentage("health") >=0.2 ;So this basically just exits if your health is above 20%, okay... so the rest of the event should only trigger if your health falls below 20%, right?
        return
    endif
    if !controller.HasPlayer ;If player is not in control of self, exit?
        return
    endif
    if !victim.HasPlayer ;If player is not a victim, exit?
        return
    endif
    RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd", "EnslavePlayerEvent") ;but if all the checks have passed, do this next.
EndEvent

int random = Utility.RandomInt(0, 4) ;Just don't forget to add in other scenarios. The way it is now, once your health falls below 20%, you have a 20% chance to get sent to Simple Slavery. What about the other 80% of the time?
          if random < 4 ;
          return ;Also, and like I said I'm not a script expert, so... does this fire over and over and over again when your health is below 20%? How do you stop it from spamming?
    endif
EndEvent

Oh... updated...

ScriptName SimplerSlaveryTriggerScript Extends Quest

SimplerSlaveryMCMScript Property Config Auto

Event OnInit()

if !Config.SiSModEnabled ;I have absolutely no idea what this is.
        return
    endif
int SiSThreshold = SiSMinHealthToTrigger
If Self.GetActorValuePercentage("health") > SiSThreshold ;But... where is SiSMinHealthToTrigger defined?
return
endif
if !controller.HasPlayer
return
endif
if !victim.HasPlayer
return
endif
EndEvent

int SiSEnslave = Config.SISChanceofEnslavement  ;And where is this defined too? Am I just blind?
int random = Utility.RandomInt(0, 99)
     if random > SiSEnslave
return
endif
EndEvent

I think I'm not seeing all the code... did I miss something?

EDIT:

I'm toying with adding an MCM to toggle the mod on or off, set the minimum health threshold for it to do its thing and set the chance of it triggering the teleport

Gotcha.

MCM code is actually pretty simple. For setting variables and stuff, I use globals in the CK, but that's not necessarily the best practice - I only did it to start because I didn't have an MCM, so players could use console commands to set the variables. I haven't actually looked into using storageutil instead, but that's probably a much better idea.

I'm not a big fan of this tutorial, but it's there. I recommend looking at other mods MCM scripts to get a better idea.

snip

I'm toying with adding an MCM to toggle the mod on or off, set the minimum health threshold for it to do its thing and set the chance of it triggering the teleport

Gotcha.

MCM code is actually pretty simple. For setting variables and stuff, I use globals in the CK, but that's not necessarily the best practice - I only did it to start because I didn't have an MCM, so players could use console commands to set the variables. I haven't actually looked into using storageutil instead, but that's probably a much better idea.

I'm not a big fan of this tutorial, but it's there. I recommend looking at other mods MCM scripts to get a better idea.

Hi, first thanks a lot for looking at it for me. Yes, those variables are defined in the MCM, I took the lazy way out and used this - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29821- to create the menu, but I'm a little hazy on how to call the variables in the script. I tried copying the way Apropos did it but given I didn't code the MCM myself I'm not sure I'm doing it right. That's the problem with that tutorial, it has heaps of information on coding an MCM, but no information on what to do with the options in your other scripts. I guess there's one way to find out, put it together in a mod and see if it works.

Oh, and shouldn't return stop it from spamming, or am I missing something? In that first example, by my very limited understanding of scripting, I think what should happen is if the random number generated by the game is not four, the script stops, but if it is four, the script continues until it hits EndEvent.

Hi, first thanks a lot for looking at it for me. Yes, those variables are defined in the MCM, I took the lazy way out and used this - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29821- to create the menu, I looked at that, but I never actually tried it. It always seemed like the equivalent of using Microsoft Word to make a webpage - sure, it'll work, but the HTML code is going to be ridiculous. If it works for making an MCM, though, excellent! A lot easier than coding, hopefully! but I'm a little hazy on how to call the variables in the script. Which is one reason I do like local globals (oxymoron aside - I mean globals in the CK). I tried copying the way Apropos did it but given I didn't code the MCM myself I'm not sure I'm doing it right. That's the problem with that tutorial, it has heaps of information on coding an MCM, but no information on what to do with the options in your other scripts. I guess there's one way to find out, put it together in a mod and see if it works.

If you know how to get at the variable, just use if/else. For example, if your MCM script changes an integer variable "sendTo" or something:

if sendTo == 1

;call code that sends you to simple slavery

else if sendTo == 2

;call code that sends you to the nearest inn

else

;base case, code that just outright kills you

endif

That kind of thing.

Oh, and shouldn't return stop it from spamming, or am I missing something? Nope, that was my bad. I forgot that the event is only called on defeat, and that should (hopefully! :) ) only happen once, not several thousand times a second. Derp. In that first example, by my very limited understanding of scripting, I think what should happen is if the random number generated by the game is not four, the script stops, but if it is four, the script continues until it hits EndEvent.

Here's a (snipped) example from RYF MCM:

Scriptname rwrd_mcm extends SKI_ConfigBase  

;Vars and OIDs
	GlobalVariable Property rw_flag_conditionals Auto
	int varConditionals
	bool property conditionals = true auto

;in page
	varConditionals = AddToggleOption("Followers Use Conditionals", conditionals)

if (option == varConditionals)
		if conditionals == true
			conditionals = false
			rw_flag_conditionals.setvalue(0)
		elseif conditionals == false
			conditionals = true
			rw_flag_conditionals.setvalue(1)
		endif
	endif

;and don't forget the mouseover text:
event OnOptionHighlight(int option)
		SetInfoText("If disabled, Followers will no longer refuse sex based on their personality conditionals.")
	endIf

And the variable would be referenced in the game script as so:

if rw_flag_conditionals.getvalue() == 0
		debug.notification("Conditionals are set to zero")
	else if rw_flag_conditionals.getvalue() == 1
		debug.notification("Conditionals are set to one")
	else
		debug.notification("Bad conditionals setting")
	endif 

Here's a (snipped) example from RYF MCM:

Scriptname rwrd_mcm extends SKI_ConfigBase  

;Vars and OIDs
	GlobalVariable Property rw_flag_conditionals Auto
	int varConditionals
	bool property conditionals = true auto

;in page
	varConditionals = AddToggleOption("Followers Use Conditionals", conditionals)

if conditionals == true
			conditionals = false
			rw_flag_conditionals.setvalue(0)
		elseif conditionals == false
			conditionals = true
			rw_flag_conditionals.setvalue(1)
		endif
	endif

;and don't forget the mouseover text:
event OnOptionHighlight(int option)
		SetInfoText("If disabled, Followers will no longer refuse sex based on their personality conditionals.")
	endIf

And the variable would be referenced in the game script as so:

if rw_flag_conditionals.getvalue() == 0
		debug.notification("Conditionals are set to zero")
	else if rw_flag_conditionals.getvalue() == 1
		debug.notification("Conditionals are set to one")
	else
		debug.notification("Bad conditionals setting")
	endif 

Thanks again for the advice, I decided to try to go with StorageUtil, my scripts compiled with the commands in but whether I've correctly used them is another matter. Still, I have it set up for testing, but I stayed up way too late rewriting the scripts and getting them to finally compile, so I'll have to hold off on the testing.

Yeah I give up.... 

Just far too confused... So many files, its not fun.

You only need two files. This one (from this mod):

post-462261-0-14294400-1440052272_thumb.jpg

And at least one of these.

Captured Dreams

Devious Cidhna

Heroine in Distress

Maria Eden

QAYL

Sanguines Debauchery

Slaves of Tamriel

Wolf Club

Simple Slavery is a framework. It just triggers those slavery events from those other mods via Death Alternative.

Which reminds me, you also need Death Alternative.

Is that the problem? Too many dependencies? Death Alternative, Sexlab, Fuz Do Rah, etc?

You're not likely to find very many mods on Loverslab that don't have multiple dependencies, actually.

The thing is, dependencies are pretty much standard too - many mods have the same prerequisites.

The problem for him,I think, is that each of those other mods comes with a list of dependencies too. It is very confusing when you first start mucking about with it. But CC is right - most mods have the same base dependencies. Go to Nexus and get nexus mod manager. It is much simpler to use than mod organizer.

Install the sexlab framework, zaz animations, fnis, Fuz Do-rah Silent Voice, death alternative: your money or your life (on nexus)...

Good Lord, that is a lot, isn't it? And I haven't even mentioned the DD stuff yet.

Okay, scratch death alternative. Ran said he was working on a simple death alternative mod that would just link directly to simple slavery. When that comes out, get it. In early September I will have a window for modding. I'm planning to make a simple default enslavement scenario as a backup in case people don't have one of the other mods. You will still need to install the other mods I mentioned, but you need those for everything here, so go ahead and get them while you're waiting. Hopefully it won't be long. :)

I suppose the list is a tad daunting, at that.

Simple slavery currently requires, with all dependencies and assuming you want all of the slavery outcomes (note that some of these are not hard requirements, but here all the same):

SKSE

Fuz Ro D-Oh

Sexlab

FNIS

SkyUI

Captured Dreams

Sexlab Aroused or Redux

Zaz Animation Pack

Devious Devices Assets

Some form of body replacer (assets suggests CBBE or UNP)

Devious Devices Integration

WolfClub

Death Alternative

Realistic Needs and Diseases

Slaves of Tamriel

Zaz HDT Workshop

Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced

Quick As You Like

Slavetats

HDT High Heels

Xinafay High Heels

Maria Eden

Dawnguard (or Legendary edition)

UI Extensions

Racemenu

Heroine In Distress

Devious Cidhna

Not included in this list: Jcontainers, payprusutils, and nioverride... and I'm sure I might have missed one or two others.

Too many files? Well... maybe.

I suppose the list is a tad daunting, at that.

Simple slavery currently requires, with all dependencies and assuming you want all of the slavery outcomes (note that some of these are not hard requirements, but here all the same):

SKSE

Fuz Ro D-Oh

Sexlab

FNIS

SkyUI

Captured Dreams

Sexlab Aroused or Redux

Zaz Animation Pack

Devious Devices Assets

Some form of body replacer (assets suggests CBBE or UNP)

Devious Devices Integration

WolfClub

Death Alternative

Realistic Needs and Diseases

Slaves of Tamriel

Zaz HDT Workshop

Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced

Quick As You Like

Slavetats

HDT High Heels

Xinafay High Heels

Maria Eden

Dawnguard (or Legendary edition)

UI Extensions

Racemenu

Heroine In Distress

Devious Cidhna

Not included in this list: Jcontainers, payprusutils, and nioverride... and I'm sure I might have missed one or two others.

Too many files? Well... maybe.

Then there's the body and skeleton, along with realistic ragdolls and force.

Edit: plus hdt physics if you want bouncy...

Yeah I give up.... 

Just far too confused... So many files, its not fun.

You only need two files. This one (from this mod):

attachicon.gifdl.jpg

And at least one of these.

Captured Dreams

Devious Cidhna

Heroine in Distress

Maria Eden

QAYL

Sanguines Debauchery

Slaves of Tamriel

Wolf Club

Simple Slavery is a framework. It just triggers those slavery events from those other mods via Death Alternative.

Which reminds me, you also need Death Alternative.

Is that the problem? Too many dependencies? Death Alternative, Sexlab, Fuz Do Rah, etc?

You're not likely to find very many mods on Loverslab that don't have multiple dependencies, actually.

The thing is, dependencies are pretty much standard too - many mods have the same prerequisites.

doesn't tesedit tell the missing dependencies for the mods if they were to get simple slavery and pick 1 from the list to enjoy for a time and come back for more with out so many mods to worry about at once

user could get simple slavery and captured dreams and tessedit

then run tessedit and it tells what files they've missed along the way

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

Yes. The point is it can be very annoying to set everything up and anticipate playing just to discover there's yet another mod that you need first. But you are correct -Tes5Edit is the best tool for finding missing dependencies.