Hi there! I love this mod, it's a fantastic idea. One problem I'm having though, I get to the end of the auction where I'm sold, and then nothing happens. I can run around the auction room, but my new owner does nothing and I can't leave. Suggestions?

Hi there! I love this mod, it's a fantastic idea. One problem I'm having though, I get to the end of the auction where I'm sold, and then nothing happens. I can run around the auction room, but my new owner does nothing and I can't leave. Suggestions?

Do you have any of the following installed:

Captured Dreams Shop
Devious Cidhna
Heroine in Distress
Maria Eden
Quick as you Like
Sanguine's Debauchery
Slaves of Tamriel
Wolfclub

They're not hard requirements (i.e. if you don't have them, the game won't crash, so there's no definite in-game indicator), but you do need one of them. Scenarios default to Sanguine's Debauchery.
Also, you need to tick the ones you want to activate in the MCM.

Thank your for the kind words. Actually, it doesn't default to anything anymore. So make sure at least one of those is checked in the mcm. 

I don't know why, but every option is greyed out in the MCM and I can't click on them. I have almost all of the mods listed, I just can't tell Simple Slavery that I do.

Thank your for the kind words. Actually, it doesn't default to anything anymore. So make sure at least one of those is checked in the mcm. 

I don't know why, but every option is greyed out in the MCM and I can't click on them. I have almost all of the mods listed, I just can't tell Simple Slavery that I do.

That's odd, but it explains why nothing is starting. Perhaps try an uninstall/clean install.

What a wonderful mod! may I have the honour to translate i t into Chinese and upload it to my bbs:www.skyrincitizen.net with credits? If you want my finished work,I will pass it by web U-disk and pm you the address.Thx a lot!

Thank you for the kind words and for the translation. You may translate it as long as you credit all of the authors (listed in the description) and send me either a link or a copy of it. Both of which you already said you would do, so go for it. :D

What a wonderful mod! may I have the honour to translate i t into Chinese and upload it to my bbs:www.skyrincitizen.net with credits? If you want my finished work,I will pass it by web U-disk and pm you the address.Thx a lot!

Thank you for the kind words and for the translation. You may translate it as long as you credit all of the authors (listed in the description) and send me either a link or a copy of it. Both of which you already said you would do, so go for it. :D

Thank you. I already send you the link & the Chinese version. :P

Hi, I'm having a problem where after the auction ever quest is started, as in I appear at my new master (SD, start enslaved quest) then I'm teleported to a ship (start other quest) then I'm teleported to Captured Dreams basement (starts CD quest). Any clue of what can I do?

Hi, I'm having a problem where after the auction ever quest is started, as in I appear at my new master (SD, start enslaved quest) then I'm teleported to a ship (start other quest) then I'm teleported to Captured Dreams basement (starts CD quest). Any clue of what can I do?

Do a clean install of the latest version. That bug was from a previous version.

The "divine intervention" spell added by Death Alternative sends you to the slave market if you're in the Reach when you use it. Apparently it still thinks it's a temple of Mara...

Ooh, any chance it puts you in the cage? Talk about capricious!

The "divine intervention" spell added by Death Alternative sends you to the slave market if you're in the Reach when you use it. Apparently it still thinks it's a temple of Mara...

That would have been good... but no, unfortunately it puts you out with the bidders. :( I haven't looked at the code or anything, but I'd guess it just centers on cell or something.

I'm actually kind of interested to know why it's doing that at all.

EDIT: I meant the Rift (riften area), not the Reach (markarth area). Damn Skyrim, everything begins with R or W.  :dodgy:

That would have been good... but no, unfortunately it puts you out with the bidders. :( I haven't looked at the code or anything, but I'd guess it just centers on cell or something.

I'm actually kind of interested to know why it's doing that at all.

EDIT: I meant the Rift (riften area), not the Reach (markarth area). Damn Skyrim, everything begins with R or W. :dodgy:

Isn't there a coc marker? Pretty sure there is. So if I just move it...

The "divine intervention" spell added by Death Alternative sends you to the slave market if you're in the Rift when you use it. Apparently it still thinks it's a temple of Mara...

Quick fix for this issue for anyone who needs it.

This patch given a thumbs-up by your friendly neighborhood consumer.

That would have been good... but no, unfortunately it puts you out with the bidders. :( I haven't looked at the code or anything, but I'd guess it just centers on cell or something.

EDIT: I meant the Rift (riften area), not the Reach (markarth area). Damn Skyrim, everything begins with R or W. :dodgy:

Hmm... I don't think I've ever seen one in a cell, but I'm guessing there is one.

Consider the Azura Voice cell (or whatever it's called)... if you move the room around, you COC to the middle of the room, right? Not off into space? (I haven't tried it) So logically there should be a COC marker. The alternative is Skyrim measuring the extent of the cell and/or finding an appropriate spot to land you when you appear there, which would be a silly waste of CPU cycles...

The "divine intervention" spell added by Death Alternative sends you to the slave market if you're in the Rift when you use it. Apparently it still thinks it's a temple of Mara...

Somehow I didn't see this. Thanks, KR. :)

This patch given a thumbs-up by your friendly neighborhood consumer.

Hmm... I don't think I've ever seen one in a cell, but I'm guessing there is one.

Consider the Azura Voice cell (or whatever it's called)... if you move the room around, you COC to the middle of the room, right? Not off into space? (I haven't tried it) So logically there should be a COC marker. The alternative is Skyrim measuring the extent of the cell and/or finding an appropriate spot to land you when you appear there, which would be a silly waste of CPU cycles...

I'm very sure I remember seeing a coc marker during the tutorial...

First, I love how this mod integrates all the other slavery mods, great job!

So that's not a feature then?

well, it can be. whattya all think? should you go into slavery after praying to a goddess?

This would be a great idea if you made it a percent chance to be enslaved to reflect the capricious nature of the aedra/daedra. Maybe one day they're feeling generous while another day they just want to see you squirm.