defeat and submit do the same thing, although some people use both - one for defeating the bad guys, the other for being defeated. you can use defeat with da - defeat will automatically allow da to take over the reins at blackout (as long as you have the da slider set to 100% in defeat's mcm).

defeat does not have SD as a direct outcome. you don't have to have da to get to SD, but you do need SS or Deviously Enslaved if you don't use DA. 

Ok so now I have installed SS, SD+, & Maria Eden but I have some things I noticed & wanted to point out, some questions I need help with (my bad if they're dumb ones) & a major problem I have with SS. Please answer back whenever you have time to & in the meantime, I hope I'll luck out & solve some of these myself

1. I started with Maria Eden & it worked fine until after the first night in an inn where SD+ triggered on the same master. Looked fine at first, but then some random list from SexLab Tools came up with random options for me to do like kissing my masters feet & etc. After selecting an option, I couldn't perform said action & I couldn't activate her for Maria Eden or SD+ dialogue anymore. I reloaded a save & tried a different option but she locked up again & I couldn't do anything while she kept using dialogue that she was waiting for me to start & eventually she punished me for not using the option I chose even though I couldn't do it. So basically what I learned, they're not to be used in tandem. From now on if I use ME, I disable SD+ chances of slavery settings.

2. I'm not sure whether SD+ or ME caused this, but even though in MCM in SexLab Framework where I have it set for Females to use Strapons & in SD+ where I set the gender restriction to same only (female), I still got forced into a threesome animation with a guy. Maybe it was ME because it doesn't seem to have any gender or sexual preference options.

3. During Maria Eden, I wasn't able to activate any male role animations or aggressive animations when my master forced me into sex with female NPCs, even though in SexLab Framework, I have Females use Strapons on & female aggressors triggered by Defeat use all the above animations. So is Maria Eden not good for lesbian strapon animations because I don't recall my master being able to use some of those animations either? (at least they used threesome animations unlike Defeat but it still involved a man which is bad for me)

4. I have a general question about both ME & SD+, what exactly do I do once enslaved? I triggered SD+ alone in one save & my master went off in her own direction into the woods so I guess I have to follow her or can I travel where ever I want to still? Is the point of SD+ just to follow the master around, whore myself off to everyone or do other things she likes to buy my freedom? If I don't want to be freed, can I just follow whatever she wants to do while doing some of my own stuff also? (nothing like major quests or anything, just exploring & junk).

5. How do I meet Sanguine in SD+? In the FAQ, it said I can either have his part start by his daedric quest of after first enslavement. Does this mean I have to free myself from my first master in order to meet him? I think I saw an option for sleeping to trigger him but I could't activate beds at the time so I don't know how that works.

6. As for Maria Eden, when I had it triggered alone before SD+ did on its own, I was able to travel at my own will with her because she functioned like a normal follower, just with a master personality & options. So is the objective the same as with SD+? i just go around Skyrim, pleasing the master & the only difference is there's no Sanguine stuff involved & Maria Eden is consensual slavery?

7. Onto my big problem with SS: I have no idea how to trigger it. At least specifically the auction event. I used Defeat to start SS so I could see how it transitions to SD+ but after Defeat finished with my aggressors, nothing happened! My character just got up & was able to walk around normally again. I even had the SS event setting chance at 100% and set the other events to 0% but it didn't happen. How can I fix this because while I was able to start ME & SD+ without SS, I still want to experience SS after all the work i had to do to make sure all the other mods I downloaded before & their requirements worked. Is there another way to trigger SS like a location to go to or a button to press before or during Defeat or SL Kidnapped?

TLDR: I'm a noob with SexLab & this is my first time with slavery mods so if you or anyone else can help me, I'd be very thankful for it. I can provide screenshots of my settings in MCM or just descriptions of them, my mod load order, whatever of these that'll help find solutions. Even with these problems I'm experiencing, the mods work & look great when they're doing what they're supposed to do. And yet again, I'm sorry for what are possibly just dumb questions or rookie mistakes all packed in a wall of text, I just don't know where else to get help for this.

defeat and submit do the same thing, although some people use both - one for defeating the bad guys, the other for being defeated. you can use defeat with da - defeat will automatically allow da to take over the reins at blackout (as long as you have the da slider set to 100% in defeat's mcm).

defeat does not have SD as a direct outcome. you don't have to have da to get to SD, but you do need SS or Deviously Enslaved if you don't use DA.

Ok so now I have installed SS, SD+, & Maria Eden but I have some things I noticed & wanted to point out, some questions I need help with (my bad if they're dumb ones) & a major problem I have with SS. Please answer back whenever you have time to & in the meantime, I hope I'll luck out & solve some of these myself

1. I started with Maria Eden & it worked fine until after the first night in an inn where SD+ triggered on the same master. Looked fine at first, but then some random list from SexLab Tools came up with random options for me to do like kissing my masters feet & etc. After selecting an option, I couldn't perform said action & I couldn't activate her for Maria Eden or SD+ dialogue anymore. I reloaded a save & tried a different option but she locked up again & I couldn't do anything while she kept using dialogue that she was waiting for me to start & eventually she punished me for not using the option I chose even though I couldn't do it. So basically what I learned, they're not to be used in tandem. From now on if I use ME, I disable SD+ chances of slavery settings.

2. I'm not sure whether SD+ or ME caused this, but even though in MCM in SexLab Framework where I have it set for Females to use Strapons & in SD+ where I set the gender restriction to same only (female), I still got forced into a threesome animation with a guy. Maybe it was ME because it doesn't seem to have any gender or sexual preference options.

3. During Maria Eden, I wasn't able to activate any male role animations or aggressive animations when my master forced me into sex with female NPCs, even though in SexLab Framework, I have Females use Strapons on & female aggressors triggered by Defeat use all the above animations. So is Maria Eden not good for lesbian strapon animations because I don't recall my master being able to use some of those animations either? (at least they used threesome animations unlike Defeat but it still involved a man which is bad for me)

4. I have a general question about both ME & SD+, what exactly do I do once enslaved? I triggered SD+ alone in one save & my master went off in her own direction into the woods so I guess I have to follow her or can I travel where ever I want to still? Is the point of SD+ just to follow the master around, whore myself off to everyone or do other things she likes to buy my freedom? If I don't want to be freed, can I just follow whatever she wants to do while doing some of my own stuff also? (nothing like major quests or anything, just exploring & junk).

5. How do I meet Sanguine in SD+? In the FAQ, it said I can either have his part start by his daedric quest of after first enslavement. Does this mean I have to free myself from my first master in order to meet him? I think I saw an option for sleeping to trigger him but I could't activate beds at the time so I don't know how that works.

6. As for Maria Eden, when I had it triggered alone before SD+ did on its own, I was able to travel at my own will with her because she functioned like a normal follower, just with a master personality & options. So is the objective the same as with SD+? i just go around Skyrim, pleasing the master & the only difference is there's no Sanguine stuff involved & Maria Eden is consensual slavery?

7. Onto my big problem with SS: I have no idea how to trigger it. At least specifically the auction event. I used Defeat to start SS so I could see how it transitions to SD+ but after Defeat finished with my aggressors, nothing happened! My character just got up & was able to walk around normally again. I even had the SS event setting chance at 100% and set the other events to 0% but it didn't happen. How can I fix this because while I was able to start ME & SD+ without SS, I still want to experience SS after all the work i had to do to make sure all the other mods I downloaded before & their requirements worked. Is there another way to trigger SS like a location to go to or a button to press before or during Defeat or SL Kidnapped?

TLDR: I'm a noob with SexLab & this is my first time with slavery mods so if you or anyone else can help me, I'd be very thankful for it. I can provide screenshots of my settings in MCM or just descriptions of them, my mod load order, whatever of these that'll help find solutions. Even with these problems I'm experiencing, the mods work & look great when they're doing what they're supposed to do. And yet again, I'm sorry for what are possibly just dumb questions or rookie mistakes all packed in a wall of text, I just don't know where else to get help for this.

okay, first of all, I'd like to point out that all of the things you mentioned are issues with other mods. SS has no bearing on any of them. ;)

That said, I do happen to know the answers.

1. ME explicitly states that it is not compatible with other slavery mods. You can use others, but you will have lots of conflicts that you have to work around. Also, I can't imagine what you did to get SD to start while Enslaved in ME unless you manually offered yourself to someone using the "I need a strong hand to guide me" dialogue, in which case, don't do that.

2.oops. I can answer most of them. I have no idea on this one but it's a SD or Sexlab issue, not SS's.

3.um. see answer 2 except substitute "ME" for "SD"

4. These are answered in the mod descriptions of the mods you're asking about, but the short answer is no - you can't easily do much while enslaved to either of them. In SD, it gives you a list of things your owner wants from you each day. Do those things to improve your standing with her while following her wherever she wants to go.

I guess you can do some exploring in ME - you're a little freer to move around - but your master will want to go to inns and whore you out a lot.

5. you will go to Sanguine's realm the first time you go to sleep after getting free from your first enslavement.

6. See 4. ME is only as consensual as you want to pretend it is - the "consent" is just a game mechanic to get the slavery going. That said, Zaira does say its focus is more on the prostitution aspect, not the slavery.

7. You mentioned Devious Framework. Do you have the DF version of SS? And did you remember to check the box to use the leash function in the SS mcm? Or just get Death Alternative.

Once in the cage at the auction, talk to the big guy in the ebony armour standing just outside the cage.

Don't worry about asking questions, even if they seem dumb - we were all in the same boat at one point. Sticking mods in Skyrim is not always as simple as it seems. :)

okay, first of all, I'd like to point out that all of the things you mentioned are issues with other mods. SS has no bearing on any of them. ;)

1. ME explicitly states that it is not compatible with other slavery mods. You can use others, but you will have lots of conflicts that you have to work around. Also, I can't imagine what you did to get SD to start while Enslaved in ME unless you manually offered yourself to someone using the "I need a strong hand to guide me" dialogue, in which case, don't do that.

2.oops. I can answer most of them. I have no idea on this one but it's a SD or Sexlab issue, not SS's.

4. These are answered in the mod descriptions of the mods you're asking about, but the short answer is no - you can't easily do much while enslaved to either of them. In SD, it gives you a list of things your owner wants from you each day. Do those things to improve your standing with her while following her wherever she wants to go.

I guess you can do some exploring in ME - you're a little freer to move around - but your master will want to go to inns and whore you out a lot.

5. you will go to Sanguine's realm the first time you go to sleep after getting free from your first enslavement.

6. See 4. ME is only as consensual as you want to pretend it is - the "consent" is just a game mechanic to get the slavery going. That said, Zaira does say its focus is more on the prostitution aspect, not the slavery.

7. You mentioned Devious Framework. Do you have the DF version of SS? And did you remember to check the box to use the leash function in the SS mcm? Or just get Death Alternative.

Once in the cage at the auction, talk to the big guy in the ebony armour standing just outside the cage.

Don't worry about asking questions, even if they seem dumb - we were all in the same boat at one point. Sticking mods in Skyrim is not always as simple as it seems. :)

1. Oh I didn't know the strong hand dialogue was from SD+. I installed & activated each mod in-game on new saves for each one without first seeing what each mod changed for dialogue or NPCs on their own.

2 & 3. Rip me, maybe their own authors might know the answer if they're still around & help out.

4. Ah ok, well than I hope the walking around between locations doesn't take too long at least.

5. Aww, didn't want to have to escape tbh. Guess I'll have my first master be someone I like but isn't special or a priority.

6. That part I noticed at least, although it didn't look like it had an freedom or release from master mechanic to it unless I missed something. Still good in case I want a little more freedom.

7. I do have the "DF" version of SS & the Defeat patch as well. But the Simple Slavery menu in MCM doesn't have a leash option in my game? It only lets me check SD+ & ME. Do you mean the Devious Framework Support menu because in there, it has the leash game stuff like "Start SD+ Leash, Secure SD+ Leash, Catch SD+ Enslavement, & Include Owners which are all not checked. In MCM > DFW Support > Leash Game, it says the Leash Game is not on either & I'm not even sure who the slave traders it says it has are or what they look like.

Also I'm a little wary of DA because it nearly broke my game last night (although it was my fault really cuz I never checked the active button for it after the first install, then I had a change of mind & tried uninstalling it though it's own steps, which resulted in the save that it installed to crash my game on load).

If I gave a bad description of my SS problem, I can provide pictures of my settings to show you what I'm getting at:

post-2001745-0-64188000-1498574147_thumb.jpg

post-2001745-0-37965300-1498574155_thumb.jpg

post-2001745-0-87445200-1498574162_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your help so far, it's has cleared up much for me so far like when i first wondered about SD+ being lesbian friendly!

1. Oh I didn't know the strong hand dialogue was from SD+. I installed & activated each mod in-game on new saves for each one without first seeing what each mod changed for dialogue or NPCs on their own.

2 & 3. Rip me, maybe their own authors might know the answer if they're still around & help out.

4. Ah ok, well than I hope the walking around between locations doesn't take too long at least.

5. Aww, didn't want to have to escape tbh. Guess I'll have my first master be someone I like but isn't special or a priority.

6. That part I noticed at least, although it didn't look like it had an freedom or release from master mechanic to it unless I missed something. Still good in case I want a little more freedom.

7. I do have the "DF" version of SS & the Defeat patch as well. But the Simple Slavery menu in MCM doesn't have a leash option in my game? It only lets me check SD+ & ME. Do you mean the Devious Framework Support menu because in there, it has the leash game stuff like "Start SD+ Leash, Secure SD+ Leash, Catch SD+ Enslavement, & Include Owners which are all not checked. In MCM > DFW Support > Leash Game, it says the Leash Game is not on either & I'm not even sure who the slave traders it says it has are or what they look like.

Also I'm a little wary of DA because it nearly broke my game last night (although it was my fault really cuz I never checked the active button for it after the first install, then I had a change of mind & tried uninstalling it though it's own steps, which resulted in the save that it installed to crash my game on load).

If I gave a bad description of my SS problem, I can provide pictures of my settings to show you what I'm getting at:

IMG_6385.JPG

IMG_6386.JPG

IMG_6387.JPG

in that last picture, I meant the "disable walk" button, which you do not have checked. So number 7 might be a SS issue after all. Try disabling that feature and see if it connects better.

Never uninstall mods part way through a save. No save cleaner in the world will fix all the cracks that creates. Likewise, adding mods to a current game also creates cracks. The only way to ensure things will work as well as possible is to start a new game.

Edit: also, your owner's death is not the only way to get free in SD. Get your favour high enough and they will let you go.

in that last picture, I meant the "disable walk" button, which you do not have checked. So number 7 might be a SS issue after all. Try disabling that feature and see if it connects better.

Never uninstall mods part way through a save. No save cleaner in the world will fix all the cracks that creates. Likewise, adding mods to a current game also creates cracks. The only way to ensure things will work as well as possible is to start a new game.

Edit: also, your owner's death is not the only way to get free in SD. Get your favour high enough and they will let you go.

I disabled it & it still doesn't trigger. SS is still set to 100% chance as a post-assault Defeat event & the others are at 0% so I guess it might be on Defeat's side because SS has SD+ & ME options to check but not Defeat so even if Defeat has an SS post-assault outcome, maybe it still can't connect properly. I could still install DA again since I reversed to a save from before it was on MCM but if that's not enough, what other events can trigger SS? Should I look for NPC's who can take me to the auction or is the auction a place I can actually visit? I also have SLAL Kidnapped installed & Devious Framework has that lash game so maybe I can just use those for now until we find out why Defeat isn't starting SS?

I disabled it & it still doesn't trigger. SS is still set to 100% chance as a post-assault Defeat event & the others are at 0% so I guess it might be on Defeat's side because SS has SD+ & ME options to check but not Defeat so even if Defeat has an SS post-assault outcome, maybe it still can't connect properly. I could still install DA again since I reversed to a save from before it was on MCM but if that's not enough, what other events can trigger SS? Should I look for NPC's who can take me to the auction or is the auction a place I can actually visit? I also have SLAL Kidnapped installed & Devious Framework has that lash game so maybe I can just use those for now until we find out why Defeat isn't starting SS?
there is a whole list of mods that can send you to the auction - just look at the mod description page - or you can just walk through the front door and speak to Randall. That wouldn't be very immersive, but it would work.

there is a whole list of mods that can send you to the auction - just look at the mod description page - or you can just walk through the front door and speak to Randall. That wouldn't be very immersive, but it would work.

I haven't met anyone named Randall since installing these mods. I looked at the description page & it talks about "an old slave market at the back of Riften". Is that where it is? Because at this point, I'd rather go straight to the auction than get lost looking for it while waiting for Kidnapped or the leash game to trigger it.

I haven't met anyone named Randall since installing these mods. I looked at the description page & it talks about "an old slave market at the back of Riften". Is that where it is? Because at this point, I'd rather go straight to the auction than get lost looking for it while waiting for Kidnapped or the leash game to trigger it.
you haven't met Randall because you haven't been to the auction house. It's right next to the barracks.

you haven't met Randall because you haven't been to the auction house. It's right next to the barracks.

I got the auction to play out & it ended with a guy master winning me (i'll just reload a save until I get a girl one when I get it working right), then the game faded to black & spawned us out in the Riften market. However nothing from SD+ or Maria Eden started. I had to press the surrender button SD+ uses to make it official which I guess means it partially worked. I believe something is definitely wrong with my SS install as now I've seen that so far Defeat didn't send me there & SS didn't start SD+ or ME after the auction ended. I'm going to try triggering SS through Kidnapped Redux & DF's leash game but while I try that, do you have anymore suggestions about what to do with SS?

I got the auction to play out & it ended with a guy master winning me (i'll just reload a save until I get a girl one when I get it working right), then the game faded to black & spawned us out in the Riften market. However nothing from SD+ or Maria Eden started. I had to press the surrender button SD+ uses to make it official which I guess means it partially worked. I believe something is definitely wrong with my SS install as now I've seen that so far Defeat didn't send me there & SS didn't start SD+ or ME after the auction ended. I'm going to try triggering SS through Kidnapped Redux & DF's leash game but while I try that, do you have anymore suggestions about what to do with SS?
try starting a brand new game and going directly to the market just to see if it works.

try starting a brand new game and going directly to the market just to see if it works.

I had a new character I created a while ago with Alternate Start & Dark Seducer race on Nexus who I never touched after designing her in the character creator so I used her before making someone entirely new. She was made long before any SexLab mods were installed so I went through the proper activate & installation processes in-game again, then adjusted the settings to match my original character's, & IT WORKED! SS finally triggered after Defeat, I got the outfit & bindings they give you, however the master who got me I think was that Sloan character (girl in imperial armor) another person here mentioned was bugged so we were attacked immediately at the Riften marketplace but SD+ still triggered so the quest started & it counted as her dying, & the guards took me into an abandoned cabin & raped me (at least they were women). Exited the game immediately to let you know so I'm not sure how it was going to play out at that point.

It seems there's a major conflict around my original character's playthrough, who was made in the vanilla start (can't start SS normally, didn't get the outfits or bindings during the auction, SD+ didn't start after the auction) so I want to make a brand new save with her character design through Alternate Start. Is it possible to have more than one character for these mods because my original who's been having these problems is my Skyrim SE character who I wanted to see used in these mods (which obviously won't happen in SE until SKSE64 comes out if it ever does) & my Dark Seducer is someone I wanted to try as well in the future. If I keep up with the updates & setting changes & new mod installs on each character, they should both work fine right?

There is another thing though involving the leash game. How do I get those random slavers it mentions to trigger the leash game? Are they installed through DFW alone or do I really need that mod from Hydragorgon that's listed? Didn't want to use his because I thought I wouldn't really need it like with Death Alternative. I found a guy named Shady Sam in Dawnstar but I don't know which mod created him so I thought the leash game would trigger automatically with him like the mod settings say but it didn't.

Also, do you know how the SLAL Kidnapped event works? I'm familiar with Vinfamy's mods on FO4 & I use that version of Kidnapped too plus his others, but I was running around with the base kidnapping chance set at 100% but nothing happened. Do I have to adjust the NPC faction chances really high as well as the base chance? And when a kidnapping happens, is it just a random popup of words telling me it's happening or do one of the said factions actually come out & attack me like in the vanilla game?

TLDR: It seems like SS, SD+, & Defeat at least are working exactly the way they should be now on my Dark Seducer save thanks to your help (barring that accident with Sloan) but I still could use some help with figuring out the leash game & Kidnapped. You've been a great help all this time & I thank you for coming to help me with this stuff.

I'm glad it worked for you. SS won't consistently work except on a brand new game. A game saved just after character creation is not the same as a new game.

The leash game settings are in the DF mcm. Or they might be in DF's support mod, which I recommend also installing (it's in the same download place). If you have it active, random Slavers will try to capture you from time to time.

Kidnapped might also need a new game. I haven't used it in awhile (ironically, it happened too much in my game). You'll have to seek help in Vin's support thread for that. As I recall, as long as you're out during the affected times, they should show up. I had mine set to only trigger on a 5% chance and they popped up all the time, so maybe Vin somehow got the math backward. Worth a shot to adjust your settings to the opposite of how you have them. ;)

I'm glad it worked for you. SS won't consistently work except on a brand new game. A game saved just after character creation is not the same as a new game.

The leash game settings are in the DF mcm. Or they might be in DF's support mod, which I recommend also installing (it's in the same download place). If you have it active, random Slavers will try to capture you from time to time.

Kidnapped might also need a new game. I haven't used it in awhile (ironically, it happened too much in my game). You'll have to seek help in Vin's support thread for that. As I recall, as long as you're out during the affected times, they should show up. I had mine set to only trigger on a 5% chance and they popped up all the time, so maybe Vin somehow got the math backward. Worth a shot to adjust your settings to the opposite of how you have them. ;)

Ok nevermind things have gotten WORSE THAN BEFORE. While Defeat FINALLY uses threesome animations & sends me to the auction, as soon as I get out with ANY master to the Riften marketplace, we get ambushed by random necromancers!!! I can't kill any of them either (tried through console), they end up taking me hostage. I believe Kidnapped is what's causing this, same as the first time with guards, because I reversed to a save before her first Defeat, set Kidnapped down to 0% chance of happening, then started a Defeat with someone in the woods and the group of necromancers spawn right behind us in the middle of an animation & they kill the Defeat aggressor & take me hostage. Then I spawn in a cabin where they try to do a rape animation but if it happened during SS transition to SD+, my new master interrupts it. Then the screen fades to black with random Devious & SD+ tips about blindfolds & shit, I get sent to a random area with the necromancers & the Kidnapped Revenge quest kicks in! (first time was back in Riften, 2nd time was outside of Whiterun, 3rd time was in that fort where Azura's Start takes place) Even though I haven't escaped, one of the necromancers is turned into a master & the one from the auction spawns in & starts combat again!!!

Now its even more broken than before! At least on my OG character's save, I didn't get Kidnapped started out of nowhere when I didn't want it to happen, even though it was disabled & its trigger chances reduced to 0% way before the Defeat session that sends me to SS started. I'm at my wits end here & I'm hate to call you back again RIGHT when it seemed like my problems were finally over. I'm going to create a new character to test out everything again like you suggested & I hope when you see this, you'll know how to help me.

Update: After making a whole new character, it worked the VERY FIRST time only. I had to reload a previous save because I had to re-add all the tags I had in Defeat animations & because the master the auction gave me was male (would have never reloaded if SS would use my SexLab sexuality preferences but it doesn't). After trying to get to SS through Defeat, I WAS RIGHT BACK TO SQUARE 1 AGAIN! None of my tagged animations appeared on the tools list & Defeat wouldn't send me to SS anymore. Even though I finally had everything right the first time on a whole new character: deactivated the chances of Kidnapped & Leash Game before even leaving the Alternate Start dungeon, connecting Defeat to SD+, SS, etc. & making sure they were all properly initialized, setting the SS outcome to 100%, & all the other settings I've been using since this all started except for tagging Defeat animations because of how slow it is, that new character's save broke like the others, Defeat never sent me to SS ever again on that character & never recognized the tagged animations I put after reloading back to place them. This is really getting annoying now, as I have never had this much problems with LL mods on either Fallout 4 or Skyrim SE. I honestly don't know what is even possible to fix now because clearly if it works on a new character ONE time only, then it's bound to break anyways if I ever go back there or even make the smallest mistake. Sorry for the rant but this is just killing me.

Ok nevermind things have gotten WORSE THAN BEFORE. While Defeat FINALLY uses threesome animations & sends me to the auction, as soon as I get out with ANY master to the Riften marketplace, we get ambushed by random necromancers!!! I can't kill any of them either (tried through console), they end up taking me hostage. I believe Kidnapped is what's causing this, same as the first time with guards, because I reversed to a save before her first Defeat, set Kidnapped down to 0% chance of happening, then started a Defeat with someone in the woods and the group of necromancers spawn right behind us in the middle of an animation & they kill the Defeat aggressor & take me hostage. Then I spawn in a cabin where they try to do a rape animation but if it happened during SS transition to SD+, my new master interrupts it. Then the screen fades to black with random Devious & SD+ tips about blindfolds & shit, I get sent to a random area with the necromancers & the Kidnapped Revenge quest kicks in! (first time was back in Riften, 2nd time was outside of Whiterun, 3rd time was in that fort where Azura's Start takes place) Even though I haven't escaped, one of the necromancers is turned into a master & the one from the auction spawns in & starts combat again!!!

Now its even more broken than before! At least on my OG character's save, I didn't get Kidnapped started out of nowhere when I didn't want it to happen, even though it was disabled & its trigger chances reduced to 0% way before the Defeat session that sends me to SS started. I'm at my wits end here & I'm hate to call you back again RIGHT when it seemed like my problems were finally over. I'm going to create a new character to test out everything again like you suggested & I hope when you see this, you'll know how to help me.

Update: After making a whole new character, it worked the VERY FIRST time only. I had to reload a previous save because I had to re-add all the tags I had in Defeat animations & because the master the auction gave me was male (would have never reloaded if SS would use my SexLab sexuality preferences but it doesn't). After trying to get to SS through Defeat, I WAS RIGHT BACK TO SQUARE 1 AGAIN! None of my tagged animations appeared on the tools list & Defeat wouldn't send me to SS anymore. Even though I finally had everything right the first time on a whole new character: deactivated the chances of Kidnapped & Leash Game before even leaving the Alternate Start dungeon, connecting Defeat to SD+, SS, etc. & making sure they were all properly initialized, setting the SS outcome to 100%, & all the other settings I've been using since this all started except for tagging Defeat animations because of how slow it is, that new character's save broke like the others, Defeat never sent me to SS ever again on that character & never recognized the tagged animations I put after reloading back to place them. This is really getting annoying now, as I have never had this much problems with LL mods on either Fallout 4 or Skyrim SE. I honestly don't know what is even possible to fix now because clearly if it works on a new character ONE time only, then it's bound to break anyways if I ever go back there or even make the smallest mistake. Sorry for the rant but this is just killing me.

looking through the kidnapped support thread, it appears many people are having issues with the latest version. Try uninstalling it and see if things work better in a new game then.

I am, at some point when I have time, going to separate the female SD owners into their own option for SS.

looking through the kidnapped support thread, it appears many people are having issues with the latest version. Try uninstalling it and see if things work better in a new game then.

I am, at some point when I have time, going to separate the female SD owners into their own option for SS.

Ok that does sound good. Between our last replies, I started testing yet another new character but this time, I'm doing ALL the changes to settings & stuff before leaving the Alternate Start dungeon. Hopefully by doing it right from the beginning with no using reloads, it'll work this time. I also used some of the mods cleanup & reconfigure functions as well, like the one SexLab Framework comes with if it helps. If not, I'll delete Kidnapped & see how that helps on a new character. Although my 2nd character broke cuz of Kidnapped, my 3rd broke cuz I reloaded back to right after Alternate Start spawned me in the normal world & Kidnapped stayed inactive back then so maybe it's more than just Kidnapped in my case.

Honestly at this point, I'm considering deleting all of these mods, cleaning up my game if it can, & reinstalling them in a better sequence as a last resort if it absolutely comes down to it. But I really hope it doesn't.

Update to my last reply: My 4th save managed to work somewhat. By editing the mods settings in the Alternate Start dungeon & maybe from running the cleanup functions, SexLab Defeat worked & used all my tagged animations (it has a problem with all women using the Gay 4Way one tho, they break out of Defeat but thankfully I was able to restart it without having to reload a save), then Defeat sent me to slavery but it gave me that Sloat character again so the fucking Riften guards killed her. I hope you'll be able to make a fix for that in the future. I had to reload a save which I didn't want to do & now SS only gives me that Joasin master or someone close to that name but all it does is send me to outside Whiterun with no master in sight but I can't do anything except move around & I lose control of the FoV controls. Kidnapped & Maria Eden did nothing during this save which leads me to believe that Sloat & Joasin if I got their names right are heavily bugged right now. I don't know if I'll be able to reload a save & everything will still work the way it did on this new character like it should now because it didn't with my 3rd one, although that one couldn't use all my tagged animations in Defeat.

Whenever you start working on an future update, you should prioritize fixing those 2 SS masters. You were right to tell me to start a new game this whole time but the first time Kidnapped broke my game, then Defeat, & the last 2 times both of those masters have done it.

One more thing I noticed, when I load a game, it tells me on the top left corner a bunch of stuff about the mods like re-initializing Maria Eden & junk. I remember seeing one for DFW events or something like that, but I'm not sure what it was. Maybe that might be a sign of something? Also I checked the console if it says anything else interesting & it says "ERROR Can't parse JSON file" & it goes to the Slavetats directory & I noticed whenever I open the slavetats menu, it's blank now but when I first had it, it had an actual menu.

Update to my last reply: My 4th save managed to work somewhat. By editing the mods settings in the Alternate Start dungeon & maybe from running the cleanup functions, SexLab Defeat worked & used all my tagged animations (it has a problem with all women using the Gay 4Way one tho, they break out of Defeat but thankfully I was able to restart it without having to reload a save), then Defeat sent me to slavery but it gave me that Sloat character again so the fucking Riften guards killed her. I hope you'll be able to make a fix for that in the future. I had to reload a save which I didn't want to do & now SS only gives me that Joasin master or someone close to that name but all it does is send me to outside Whiterun with no master in sight but I can't do anything except move around & I lose control of the FoV controls. Kidnapped & Maria Eden did nothing during this save which leads me to believe that Sloat & Joasin if I got their names right are heavily bugged right now. I don't know if I'll be able to reload a save & everything will still work the way it did on this new character like it should now because it didn't with my 3rd one, although that one couldn't use all my tagged animations in Defeat.

Whenever you start working on an future update, you should prioritize fixing those 2 SS masters. You were right to tell me to start a new game this whole time but the first time Kidnapped broke my game, then Defeat, & the last 2 times both of those masters have done it.

One more thing I noticed, when I load a game, it tells me on the top left corner a bunch of stuff about the mods like re-initializing Maria Eden & junk. I remember seeing one for DFW events or something like that, but I'm not sure what it was. Maybe that might be a sign of something? Also I checked the console if it says anything else interesting & it says "ERROR Can't parse JSON file" & it goes to the Slavetats directory & I noticed whenever I open the slavetats menu, it's blank now but when I first had it, it had an actual menu.

I think the easiest fix will be to send the player and owner outside Riften instead of inside it. Now that I think of it, many of the owners are probably in the bandit faction, so that would be the issue.

Those popup comments are normal - they're just the mcm loading your mods. It's very very important that you wait until those comments are completely done showing up before you do anything else. Doing anything during that time, especially starting to set up your mods, will stop the mod loading process and you will get errors just like you describe with slsvetats.

I think the easiest fix will be to send the player and owner outside Riften instead of inside it. Now that I think of it, many of the owners are probably in the bandit faction, so that would be the issue.

Those popup comments are normal - they're just the mcm loading your mods. It's very very important that you wait until those comments are completely done showing up before you do anything else. Doing anything during that time, especially starting to set up your mods, will stop the mod loading process and you will get errors just like you describe with slsvetats.

Yeah I figured that was the case. I think there was a popup for DFW or DFW Support that wasn't popping up but I forgotten what it says specifically so I can't be sure. But it didn't change what has happened to my current save. Don't wanna get my hopes up but it looks like everything is working now thanks to a console command! I was able to reload a save back to before using the Alternate Start statue but after editing ALL of the mod settings & SexLab Defeat worked exactly like I wanted it to. Then Simple Slavery worked as well & gave me a mistress like I wanted, but THIS TIME I used the "tcai" console command before leaving the auction to disable combat ai. As a result, no combat was started in Riften & SD+ started properly with the mistress SS gave me. I'm not sure if they would have attacked this mistress though, this time I got Adsone Olnwei, she's the one dressed in iron armor. I only played around on that save for about 5 minutes though cuz it was late & in that time, she did everything a normal owner was supposed to do, although I didn't see her walk around on her own like when I tested SD+ without using SS on my OG character. She moved to come close to me after I moved about 10-15 feet away.

Now that I'm up, I'm going to make sure the save I made after becoming her slave still works after getting off completely. If not, I'll probably be forced to use SD+ & Maria Eden without going to the SS auction because Kidnapped didn't interfere with SS at all this time & Defeat worked perfectly as well.

Update: So far the mod is working perfectly! I was able to reload it with no problems, my mistress is still safe from combat, & even the Slavetats menu is showing up properly. I've been playing around as a slave for a while now & I'm still confused as to how to get freed eventually. Plus all we've done is walk around Riften while I perform whatever she wants me to do so I'm not sure if we can go anywhere else through just walking or fast travel.

I went to that PDF manual SD+ has for detailing the mod & how it works & there's much more involved here than what I originally thought. I'm at level one which says I have to have sex with her & get punished but sometimes the dialogue options just make her tell me to go away. Asking "why me" like it says to do tells me my goals which includes items the mod said would only be included at level 2 or 3 like gold & food, even though I have none cuz I immediately went from Alternate Start to slavery. I've been using the console command for gold which doesn't contribute to the gold requirement which is good so I can only use it in order to get food & stuff for her because I can't get gold or items normally. I'm bound up & can't pick up items or activate containers. Is that begging option the dialogue mod adds the normal way to get stuff for my mistress if I don't have any items to start with?

Long story short, mods are working but SD+ is hard to learn. Still it's better than not having it work at all & I'll figure this all out soon anyways

okay, so the bug where DA did't recognize SS was directly connected to whether you had Devious Framework installed or not. In order to make things as simple as possible, I have split the mod into two versions - with DF and without. If you don't use it, download the version that doesn't say "with Devious Framework". This version uses the old blackout movement. If you like being forced to walk to the auction and to the block, get DF. 

Airi and I are still trying to figure out why the Raven's Beak connection isn't working. It should be. That's Skyrim modding for you. ;)

Hey, any chance you fix the missing connection to Ravens Beak Prison?

okay, so the bug where DA did't recognize SS was directly connected to whether you had Devious Framework installed or not. In order to make things as simple as possible, I have split the mod into two versions - with DF and without. If you don't use it, download the version that doesn't say "with Devious Framework". This version uses the old blackout movement. If you like being forced to walk to the auction and to the block, get DF.

Airi and I are still trying to figure out why the Raven's Beak connection isn't working. It should be. That's Skyrim modding for you. ;)

Hey, any chance you fix the missing connection to Ravens Beak Prison?

yes, the latest version does connect to the new Raven Beak (hmm...I should make note of that and change the link in the description. Thanks for bringing it up!) but it will probably only work on a new game.

Uh, the changelog mentions nothing beyond 4.7? Not that urgent i guess, but it would be nice to have some day. ;)

the latest update info is always in bright colours right at the top of the mod description.

i'm having a problem after the auction is over since I updated the mod. I have SD+ installed as my go-to after the auction, but instead of going to my new master I end up standing next to the Thalmor Embassy with the shock collar constantly shocking me as if I have escaped my master. I have left my character idle there for nearly 20 minutes and nothing happens to get me to where my new owner is supposed to be located.

I have all the required mods and tried SD+ capture on its own, which works, it just seems my character gets lost when being transferred from the auction house.

i'm having a problem after the auction is over since I updated the mod. I have SD+ installed as my go-to after the auction, but instead of going to my new master I end up standing next to the Thalmor Embassy with the shock collar constantly shocking me as if I have escaped my master. I have left my character idle there for nearly 20 minutes and nothing happens to get me to where my new owner is supposed to be located.

I have all the required mods and tried SD+ capture on its own, which works, it just seems my character gets lost when being transferred from the auction house.

sounds like you have an old version of SS

Hi there, i was wondering if it where possible to include a list of encountered npc's through the game and randomly pick one at the auction. After wich you'd have to pay off a debt with intrest off course by "working" for your new master. you know, like maria eden has a system built in where you can tell npc's that "you like them very much, and you hope you'll meet again". i believe the seeding sex stats for npc's from the main sexlab framework could be used for this. idk it's just an idea, i'm not a modder myself, so if it's possible it might make a nice addition to the mod.