damn that's a shame I'd have to give up on a lot of my chars for the upgrade :( will have to stick w/ 5.1

yeah, i don't know how to fix it. sorry! :(

doesn't save cleaning work for it now? surly if you know the variables used a cleaner should be able to remove them after its uninstalled?

it's not a matter of cleaning things up. it has something to do with having aliases fill and scripts start. apparently there is some essential function that only happens at the beginning of the game. maybe someone smarter than me knows how to force these things to update midgame and can clue me in. :)

yea I ready about stuff getting locked in ages ago, normally that's why I always suggest starting a game raw / no mods (just game+dlc+patch) and only adding them after you leave the first cave, but some don't -.-

Hmm? No update for the Devious Framework edition?

not yet. The CK is yelling at me when I try to compile the scripts in that version. Working on it. :)

yea I ready about stuff getting locked in ages ago, normally that's why I always suggest starting a game raw / no mods (just game+dlc+patch) and only adding them after you leave the first cave, but some don't -.-

yeah, that's the opposite of what I always suggest. Adding or subtracting mods after the game has already started always decreases stability.

not yet. The CK is yelling at me when I try to compile the scripts in that version. Working on it. :)

yeah, that's the opposite of what I always suggest. Adding or subtracting mods after the game has already started always decreases stability.

Never had an issue before :P my games are 99% stable hell even my L87 i've been using since skyrim day 1 release is still working fine 

Never had an issue before :P my games are 99% stable hell even my L87 i've been using since skyrim day 1 release is still working fine

what's L87?

Hi, is it right that if I will be sent by any mod like Defeat to SS then my character spawn in Riverwood and will walk to Riften? Or walking to Riften is working only if I will be sent to auction near Riverwood, Windhelm and Riften?

the second one. You won't respawn in Riverwood, you will begin the walk from wherever you happen to be, as long as it's within the boundary of the places you mentioned.

what's L87?

The level of my character I made day 1 you sausage lol

what's L87?
The level of my character I made day 1 you sausage lol
oh, level 87. Hehe.

Thank you. It would be great if for examle PC is defeated near Solitude then she respawned first near riverwood or winhelm and walks to Riften

in theory I shall someday have time to add auctions to other cities, and the walk will happen to whichever is closest.

How do you activate the additions mods in the SS MCM menu? The ones I have installed are greyed out and unselectable. I'm thinking that I might need to insert that code in the description, but that seemed like it might've been meant for mod creators not mod users. Thanks!

How do you activate the additions mods in the SS MCM menu? The ones I have installed are greyed out and unselectable. I'm thinking that I might need to insert that code in the description, but that seemed like it might've been meant for mod creators not mod users. Thanks!

did you start a new game or add SS to an existing save?

This mod doesen't seem to recognize the mods so that there's more to the slavery. It only recognized the pirate one even though I downloaded multiple. Raven Beak for example.

This mod doesen't seem to recognize the mods so that there's more to the slavery. It only recognized the pirate one even though I downloaded multiple. Raven Beak for example.

did you add (or upgrade) this mod on a previous save, or is this on a brand new game? and by "brand new" i mean started from scratch, not "a save at the beginning where I haven't done anything yet".

What is legacy Slavery version of Maria Eden? What number of this version?

that refers to the old version of ME, version 1.24. it is no longer in development, in favour of the new version.

One thing I realized I never bothered to ask: Where do each of the potential owners from the auction take you after it ends? Do they all just spawn inside Riften or does each one have their own location to take you to? I'm still on version 5.2.7 with DFW & Defeat patch just like way back before and when I was trying to get a female owner, 1 male owner spawned me outside Whiterun & never appeared, one male spawned inside Riften but we did nothing cuz Kidnapped was fucking with me at the time, and the female owner I finally got to work spawned in Riften too.

Was just wondering if the lasso's and being lead to the auction were still implemented as I can't seem to get them working, does any specific option need to be implemented to enable it or a clean save?

did you install on a previous save, or start from a brand new game?

One thing I realized I never bothered to ask: Where do each of the potential owners from the auction take you after it ends? Do they all just spawn inside Riften or does each one have their own location to take you to? I'm still on version 5.2.7 with DFW & Defeat patch just like way back before and when I was trying to get a female owner, 1 male owner spawned me outside Whiterun & never appeared, one male spawned inside Riften but we did nothing cuz Kidnapped was fucking with me at the time, and the female owner I finally got to work spawned in Riften too.

I assume you're using SD. The standard SD owner travel package is designed to kick in after 24 hours of slavery, as I recall. They'll just sandbox around until then. If after that time they still refuse to get going, forcing the issue by starting to walk away usually kicks them into gear.

I assume you're using SD. The standard SD owner travel package is designed to kick in after 24 hours of slavery, as I recall. They'll just sandbox around until then. If after that time they still refuse to get going, forcing the issue by starting to walk away usually kicks them into gear.

Yeah I still use SD but the female owner never left Riften and later she would intermittently stop walking around the city on her own. Same thing happened to a NPC I submitted to in Whiterun, but it wasn't an NPC who regularly lives there. Haven't tried it with others from the auction or normal NPCs yet cuz I've been trying to get Kidnapped to work normally. And if they don't have their own "hideout" or whatever like a random bandit camp or something, does choosing to stay a part of their "faction" at the end of SD means I'm still pretty much exclusive to them alone?

Yeah I still use SD but the female owner never left Riften and later she would intermittently stop walking around the city on her own. Same thing happened to a NPC I submitted to in Whiterun, but it wasn't an NPC who regularly lives there. Haven't tried it with others from the auction or normal NPCs yet cuz I've been trying to get Kidnapped to work normally. And if they don't have their own "hideout" or whatever like a random bandit camp or something, does choosing to stay a part of their "faction" at the end of SD means I'm still pretty much exclusive to them alone?
that, I don't know.