Hi there, i was wondering if it where possible to include a list of encountered npc's through the game and randomly pick one at the auction. After wich you'd have to pay off a debt with intrest off course by "working" for your new master. you know, like maria eden has a system built in where you can tell npc's that "you like them very much, and you hope you'll meet again". i believe the seeding sex stats for npc's from the main sexlab framework could be used for this. idk it's just an idea, i'm not a modder myself, so if it's possible it might make a nice addition to the mod.

that would be nice, and if someone makes that mod, I'll be happy to include it, but I don't even have time to work on the mods I have, say nothing of making new ones. :)

i'm having a problem after the auction is over since I updated the mod. I have SD+ installed as my go-to after the auction, but instead of going to my new master I end up standing next to the Thalmor Embassy with the shock collar constantly shocking me as if I have escaped my master. I have left my character idle there for nearly 20 minutes and nothing happens to get me to where my new owner is supposed to be located.

I have all the required mods and tried SD+ capture on its own, which works, it just seems my character gets lost when being transferred from the auction house.

sounds like you have an old version of SS

it does seem i am one update behind, i'll give updating SS a go. Cheers.

There's a new thing I need help with and the author of that mod hasn't answered my question even though he's answered people who asked him stuff after I did. I tried to install FunnyBizness SLAL pack but when I put it into NMM I get this message preventing the install:  "The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The file name must be under 260 characters & the directory name must be under 248 characters".

So how do I fix this? I thought about just renaming the file or something but I've heard that doing that with certain mods can fuck up how they work so I asked the mod author & I think he's ignoring me.

There's a new thing I need help with and the author of that mod hasn't answered my question even though he's answered people who asked him stuff after I did. I tried to install FunnyBizness SLAL pack but when I put it into NMM I get this message preventing the install: "The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The file name must be under 260 characters & the directory name must be under 248 characters".

So how do I fix this? I thought about just renaming the file or something but I've heard that doing that with certain mods can fuck up how they work so I asked the mod author & I think he's ignoring me.

he probably didn't answer because he didn't know the answer. Try deleting it completely, then rebooting, then re-downloading and reinstalling.

he probably didn't answer because he didn't know the answer. Try deleting it completely, then rebooting, then re-downloading and reinstalling.

Well it's been a week since I posted it & not even an "I don't know how to help, sorry" from him which would've been appreciated. On an unrelated note, what mod(s) are needed for objects like pillories & the other stuff they put you in during Simple Slavery auctions to be used in slavery, sex animations, or just by myself without them? I noticed I've been gettin pillory animations without there being an actual pillory or getting placed in torture devices during SD+ for punishments but they don't stick around & in one case, i was placed in a pillory when selecting the "I'm tired" option but i was able to move around the city while still inside the pillory. So with that in mind, what mods are good for using these devices during animations triggered in either SD+ & Maria Eden or just to have them around locations? I didn't see any specifically in either Maria Eden's or SD+ required or recommended mods. I already have Devious Devices, Framework, Assets, Integration, Expansion, & Support.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but every time I am sent to Ibn (Things in the Dark mod) through SS, the screen ends up staying black. Basically, I can't see anything; however, the autosave on the game shows that I am indeed in the correct place (Ibn slave cell; I can only see a screenshot of the place through that save thumbnail). I can interact with the environment around me but I CANNOT for the life of me understand why I can't see anything. The HUDs are there too. I've tried starting a new save and it does the same thing.

Well it's been a week since I posted it & not even an "I don't know how to help, sorry" from him which would've been appreciated. On an unrelated note, what mod(s) are needed for objects like pillories & the other stuff they put you in during Simple Slavery auctions to be used in slavery, sex animations, or just by myself without them? I noticed I've been gettin pillory animations without there being an actual pillory or getting placed in torture devices during SD+ for punishments but they don't stick around & in one case, i was placed in a pillory when selecting the "I'm tired" option but i was able to move around the city while still inside the pillory. So with that in mind, what mods are good for using these devices during animations triggered in either SD+ & Maria Eden or just to have them around locations? I didn't see any specifically in either Maria Eden's or SD+ required or recommended mods. I already have Devious Devices, Framework, Assets, Integration, Expansion, & Support.
did you remember to register the zaz animations with Sexlab?

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but every time I am sent to Ibn (Things in the Dark mod) through SS, the screen ends up staying black. Basically, I can't see anything; however, the autosave on the game shows that I am indeed in the correct place (Ibn slave cell; I can only see a screenshot of the place through that save thumbnail). I can interact with the environment around me but I CANNOT for the life of me understand why I can't see anything. The HUDs are there too. I've tried starting a new save and it does the same thing.

are you using the latest version of SS?

Done a long time ago, in the Zaz pack's MCM menu. Like I said, the devices have only showed up during slave auctions, when I get punished during SD+, & that one time I told my mistress I was tired. But the devices don't stick around after punishment or ever show up during sex animations or they don't just appear in the world for normal use. They also never showed up during Maria Eden enslavement either.

Done a long time ago, in the Zaz pack's MCM menu. Like I said, the devices have only showed up during slave auctions, when I get punished during SD+, & that one time I told my mistress I was tired. But the devices don't stick around after punishment or ever show up during sex animations or they don't just appear in the world for normal use. They also never showed up during Maria Eden enslavement either.
strange. Which version of zaz?

Heh, had that happen too. Let's just say the mod author may have taken the 'Things in the Dark' theme a little too literally. If you're using any kind of lighting enhancement mod you'll need a torch or light spell. Or you can just blunder around until you find the door. Even on vanilla lighting it's pretty close to pitch black in that opening room.

Quick bug report, I saw it brought up previously (on I think a different thread) and just wanted to make sure it doesn't fall through the cracks. Simple Slavery has an extra copy of the zbfWristIronBlackAA in the esp, it's exactly identical to the ZAZ version except the weight slider is enabled which I'm assuming causes it to not render correctly.

This is causing the wrists bound back but no visible cuffs issue. Zapping the record out of the SimpleSlavery.esm using TES5edit corrects the issue and the cuffs render normally.

Heh, had that happen too. Let's just say the mod author may have taken the 'Things in the Dark' theme a little too literally. If you're using any kind of lighting enhancement mod you'll need a torch or light spell. Or you can just blunder around until you find the door. Even on vanilla lighting it's pretty close to pitch black in that opening room.

Quick bug report, I saw it brought up previously (on I think a different thread) and just wanted to make sure it doesn't fall through the cracks. Simple Slavery has an extra copy of the zbfWristIronBlackAA in the esp, it's exactly identical to the ZAZ version except the weight slider is enabled which I'm assuming causes it to not render correctly.

This is causing the wrists bound back but no visible cuffs issue. Zapping the record out of the SimpleSlavery.esm using TES5edit corrects the issue and the cuffs render normally.

the cuffs are gone in the latest version.

the cuffs are gone in the latest version.

Ah I see the issue, I use the devious framework version, and that one still has them.

-- Edited -- Again --

Disregard the disregard, I got my 3 versions of the .esm confused. A freshly downloaded copy of the devious framework version still has them included. The regular copy does not.

The very latest: 7.0 & I just read through that other guys comment below yours. Does 7.0 really make the zbf cuffs disappear? Because that would explain why the wrist ones don't show up & why both the black & white leather leg cuffs I've gotten (unsure of source) never show up on my character either. If its true, what cuffs & chains are known to disappear & how do I prevent them from being put on me for any slavery mods?

The very latest: 7.0 & I just read through that other guys comment below yours. Does 7.0 really make the zbf cuffs disappear? Because that would explain why the wrist ones don't show up & why both the black & white leather leg cuffs I've gotten (unsure of source) never show up on my character either. If its true, what cuffs & chains are known to disappear & how do I prevent them from being put on me for any slavery mods?
no,no, that's not zaz's fault. SS has a rogue cuff that I apparently forgot to fix in the Devious Framework version. You can open SS in TES5Edit, open the "armour" tab, and delete the cuffs there.

no,no, that's not zaz's fault. SS has a rogue cuff that I apparently forgot to fix in the Devious Framework version. You can open SS in TES5Edit, open the "armour" tab, and delete the cuffs there.

K but I have no idea what TES5Edit is

K but I have no idea what TES5Edit is
it's something you should be using. Google it

I have defeat and bunch of other mods... made sure it all works.

added SS and just that registered in MCM,but no clickable options.

i tried to install SS-defeat patch 5.3.5 but that keeps crashing my game.

and solutions?

and solutions?

you said you "added" SS. It needs to be installed when you first start your game. It won't work if you add it to an existing save, even one where you haven't actually done anything yet.

and solutions?

you said you "added" SS. It needs to be installed when you first start your game. It won't work if you add it to an existing save, even one where you haven't actually done anything yet.

ooh... so new game is a must.... damn. thats an issue when you have HDT mods. you get stuck at chopping block at helgen,and if i uninstall that till i get past it it will bug out body mods and skeletons... il try to work something out if possible. :D

and solutions?

ooh... so new game is a must.... damn. thats an issue when you have HDT mods. you get stuck at chopping block at helgen,and if i uninstall that till i get past it it will bug out body mods and skeletons... il try to work something out if possible. :D

skyrim unbound or Live Another Life. hint hint. ;)

damn that's a shame I'd have to give up on a lot of my chars for the upgrade :( will have to stick w/ 5.1

yeah, i don't know how to fix it. sorry! :(

doesn't save cleaning work for it now? surly if you know the variables used a cleaner should be able to remove them after its uninstalled?

damn that's a shame I'd have to give up on a lot of my chars for the upgrade :( will have to stick w/ 5.1

yeah, i don't know how to fix it. sorry! :(

doesn't save cleaning work for it now? surly if you know the variables used a cleaner should be able to remove them after its uninstalled?

it's not a matter of cleaning things up. it has something to do with having aliases fill and scripts start. apparently there is some essential function that only happens at the beginning of the game. maybe someone smarter than me knows how to force these things to update midgame and can clue me in. :)