I'm having a bit of a problem with this mod, but I'm not sure if it's really its fault: when I use Random Sex to allow only mixed couples sex acts, neither my futa npcs or my PC initiate sex with female npcs, but the second a male npc passes by, it immediately starts fucking one of the female NPCs.. In the other hand, when using other mods to enable sex scenes, the futas actually get females pregnant (while the "female on female cum" sexlab option is disabled); also, they never receive a strap on, which means (I guess) that sexlab is actually treating them as male. Is it maybe because Random Sex checks the vanilla game gender instead of the sexlab one, like you explained to zensunniwanderer regarding pregnancy? I've already posted this problem on Random Sex thread but no one replied so far; I figured I would try my luck here instead. Any thoughts?

Sadly I'm not familiar with that mod :( All I can say is this mod only toggles a SexLab flag on, that is absolutely all it does. If you're having problems with Random Sex it's very likely that's where the issue is I'm afraid :( It might very well be "that" issue though yeah, not picking the correct gender by looking into your "sexlab" gender rather than your default vanilla one. Again take that with a pinch of salt though, I'm not a great modder *and* have never tried Random Sex, so yeah :( not a whole lot I can do to help other than suggest what you've already done and ask over there instead.

Sorry! :(

• 2 months later...

It doesn't work. I don't know why. It Just doesn't. I click male but nothing changes

Do you have SexLab Match Maker installed? If so, cast the self spell and see what happens. If you strike a female masturbation animation after selecting Male with SexLab Gender Change, then yeah something's gone wrong.

If you don't have it installed, please do and test that :P

That said... if the worst case scenario occurs and the female masturbation animation triggers instead of the male one, then there's probably something up with your installation of SexLab itself. This mod in itself is so very simple.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi, I got a problem with the sexlab gender role stuff, I have a male character and I discovered with certain consternation that sexlab always force de player role as female and everytime I cast the target spell over a female npc my male character is f*ck by the female npc *___________________*

After searching for an answer to solve my problem I found this mod and decide to download it because I thought this can fix that weird "bug" but it doesn't, the female npc keeps the actor role and my male character keeps the pasive female role. It seems there's no real solution. The only think that works for me is the spouse enhaced mod but only works with the wife. any help is much appreciated

Hi, I got a problem with the sexlab gender role stuff, I have a male character and I discovered with certain consternation that sexlab always force de player role as female and everytime I cast the target spell over a female npc my male character is f*ck by the female npc *___________________*

I have the same issue, I don't know how to fix it, and choosing the MCM settings to set my character's animation gender does nothing. It always does female, even when the setting is set for male. I have been searching for any others with the same issue, so I may find the cause and fix for it. Nothing has come up so far, besides pressing the button for role reversing, or finding what addon might be doing it, which I only have the SexLab Frame for such things. Somebody, anybody, do you have any fixes for this, or can point in the right direction?

I have the same issue, I don't know how to fix it, and choosing the MCM settings to set my character's animation gender does nothing. It always does female, even when the setting is set for male. I have been searching for any others with the same issue, so I may find the cause and fix for it. Nothing has come up so far, besides pressing the button for role reversing, or finding what addon might be doing it, which I only have the SexLab Frame for such things. Somebody, anybody, do you have any fixes for this, or can point in the right direction?

Ok, as far as I know Sexlab Framework is a basic mod that does nothing by itself, you must download the other mods for it begins to work. The "spells" that are included in Sexlab Framework are merely  for "test" purpose and not gonna work as you want unless you have a female character. You should try Sex Eager its an amazing mod, also Spouse Enhace do the work. That solve my problem (but either way sexlab cannot recognise and lock a personal character as a male character, pretty weird) O_o   Every futas dream? :v

• 5 months later...

This is a surprisingly handy little mod. I'm messing around with developing an RP/mod with a male character who is forced to cross dress and be fucked by males. 90% of the time it's best for sexlab to treat the character as a girl, but whenever masturbation comes up it's a pain to have to go into the MCM and change it back and forth. Thanks. 

• 1 year later...

I'm having a strange issue with this mod. It installs and works well enough. Toggles everything between genders as promised, but I kinda struggle to get my futa character to use male animations. Almost seems as if the game will always prioritize female animations and only resort to male once all female animations in a category have been disabled in sexlab's framework. For example masturbation. I testran it with Aroused Redux's masturbation function at least 20 times, all of them used female animations even though there were only 10 such animations available, and at least 3 male ones it could've used, but didn't. It wouldn't select male animations until I had disabled every possible female masturbation animation.

I mean it works, and since there are so few mods centered around NPCs basturbating it doesn't really matter in the end. but it's just an odd prioritation on sexlab's end that I felt needed addressed.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 2/16/2020 at 5:27 AM, RikuCaboose said:

I tried using this mod but for some reason it's not letting skyrim start up when it's activated. not sure what the problem is

Same thing for me but on Skyrim SE. Had to unpack the BSA used the loose scripts instead.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 10:27 PM, RikuCaboose said:

I tried using this mod but for some reason it's not letting skyrim start up when it's activated. not sure what the problem is

On 2/23/2020 at 4:43 PM, Cinnabuny said:

same problem

On 5/17/2020 at 7:10 AM, kcs27 said:

Don't know why but Gender Bender has my character stuck as male and won't change back to female. Oh well.

On 1/25/2021 at 4:53 AM, kalazarx said:

Same thing for me but on Skyrim SE. Had to unpack the BSA used the loose scripts instead.

To my knowledge, in the most recent Sexlab version, there is an option under animation settings to change your gender, even on the description it says you can change it to male as a female to play as a futa character, so this mod is not needed anymore,  I think it does the same thing but in a more messy way, I may be wrong but you ca check on your Sexlab mcm and see for yourselves. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 5:23 PM, Aensland_src said:

To my knowledge, in the most recent Sexlab version, there is an option under animation settings to change your gender, even on the description it says you can change it to male as a female to play as a futa character, so this mod is not needed anymore,  I think it does the same thing but in a more messy way, I may be wrong but you ca check on your Sexlab mcm and see for yourselves. 

i wish this mod was for skyrim se, the inbuilt mcm for sexlab isn't working for me, makes me very sad

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/18/2021 at 9:09 PM, nun56unn5ufg said:

In case anyone wonders, this works no prob in special edition, i even converted it to ESL.

I use this mod to change my futa follower's sexlab gender to male and it works great so far.

Mind sharing that file? The file here won't let my game start.