MonaBabii  I did everything but no body changes as were so left 

What else can you do

The mod won't change your character's body shape/type or genitals. It will only change the -SexLab gender-, so SexLab sees your character (or NPC you may have changed their SexLab's gender) as the opposite sex.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to post real quick about a small lil glitch, or bug, I dunno what to call it really. When I was using BeingFemale to get preggers in my otherwise lesbian partnership, Aranya (the partner) would show up correctly as the baby daddy. However, now, I've since switched back to Procreation for immersion purposes and when I get the confirmation that Remi (my char) is pregnant, the father shows up as a . or just a space, I'm not sure exactly.

As in: "Congradulations! You are now pregnant, and the father is ."

It's not too huge an issue, just kindof irritating lol. Otherwise, really appreciate the mod m8! =)

Just wanted to post real quick about a small lil glitch, or bug, I dunno what to call it really. When I was using BeingFemale to get preggers in my otherwise lesbian partnership, Aranya (the partner) would show up correctly as the baby daddy. However, now, I've since switched back to Procreation for immersion purposes and when I get the confirmation that Remi (my char) is pregnant, the father shows up as a . or just a space, I'm not sure exactly.

As in: "Congradulations! You are now pregnant, and the father is ."

It's not too huge an issue, just kindof irritating lol. Otherwise, really appreciate the mod m8! =)

I don't think its the Gender Change mod because I haven't used it yet, and I have had the problem of unnamed Baby Daddy's before.

The Procreation versus Beeing Female are great.   I think Beeing Female is a bit more developed and Immersive because it includes NPC's, but maybe timers are a bit better in Procreation.

I think with the console command to 'sexchange' a character or NPC, coupled with this mod which changes the Flag in sexlab so that it recognizes the change in Gender is a fun way to get back at some asshole NPC's later on...

Problem though, is the same old one where the 'heads' dont change with console 'sexchange'.   This could be a cool spell to use on the most Hated NPCs (like Olfrid Battle-born), and make SexLab check him as a Female and have Olfrid get assraped by a Mammoth.... 

Yeah... I have issues with that NPC...  ;-)...

but I digress... back to the 'father' tagging issue.    I think it is a handler in Procreation causing your issue, I haven't seen it with HP or BF before, just in Proc..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Noticed a bug, not sure whether its completely related to Submit, but as a female PC and using SOS, the Schlong doesn't always appear in animations. 

The Character doesn't equip strap ons so I assume this mod is working fine.

I checked the options for stripping/slot 52 and those are fine. 

Do options for sexual preference with Sexlab and Submit have anything to do with it or does submit not do a gender check and therefore game doesn't recognize my char as futa so SOS is not equipped? 

EDIT: Forgot to mention I am using the full version of SOS. 

Noticed a bug, not sure whether its completely related to Submit, but as a female PC and using SOS, the Schlong doesn't always appear in animations. 

The Character doesn't equip strap ons so I assume this mod is working fine.

I checked the options for stripping/slot 52 and those are fine. 

Do options for sexual preference with Sexlab and Submit have anything to do with it or does submit not do a gender check and therefore game doesn't recognize my char as futa so SOS is not equipped? 

EDIT: Forgot to mention I am using the full version of SOS. 

I believe SexLab is what does the gender check (don't quote me on this though O_O) for sex. Masturbation on the other hand, that (the mod triggering the masturbation) has to tell SexLab what kind of gender animation to play, so it falls on the mod to trigger masturbation in a way that'll recognize your proper gender.

With that said, the regular "Full SOS" is not equipped to tell if your character is a futa I don't think (at least not the last time I checked, few months back). Last I checked you needed to take a look at the mod that specifically adds SOS Schlongs to females, either via equipping one yourself manually, or making it so you will basically permanently grow a schlong just like a "man".

Also, if you wanted the Schlong to only show during sex and your character isn't a "proper" futa, the only way to achieve that is to still install the Equipable Schlong (made and maintained by the same person who maintains SOS [b3lisario]) and then via SexLab's MCM remove all the other "strapons" from the strapons list, leaving SexLab only one choice when it comes to giving you the penis.

Remember that all this tiny mod does is change a flag thingy somewhere, that's it. If you want to be a proper futa and have a proper gender change you will need support from the mods you use, in this case, SOS (which was created specifically with giving schlongs to males in mind). All you need is a plugin to tell SOS to also give it to females (whoever you choose that/those to be).

You can find both of these "Schlongs" (equipable and proper Futa) on the F.A.Q. section of this mod's description :)

I tried using equippable Schlong but I found it annoying to have to equip it manually everytime and also have it sticking outta armor. 

Currently using Full SOS with UNP Schlong to give my female character the "illusion" of having a Schlong. So yes, it equips itself when naked and on animations.

But its not doing this for ALL animations which leaves me to the conclusion that it must be Submit which doesn't run gender checks thus leaving my character Schlong-less :(

Either that or I screwed up in the sexual preference options in Submit/SL. I assume those options are directly related to the gender checks?

Thanks for the mod, MonaBabii.  It's pretty handy, though perhaps only for applying trans status to NPCs.  For the player, SexLab Cumshot's built-in "make transgender" option seems to accomplish the same thing.

What I would really like is a compatibility patch with Lover's Comfort, so that mod recognizes a trans Dragonborn for the purposes of masturbation animations.  Seems like neither Gender Change nor Cumshot can do anything about making a futa use the male animation upon wake-up.

I remember speaking to TDF about this and it basically comes down to the way the mod that triggers the masturbation does things. I recall I asked Lover's Comfort's author a couple questions about this but I can't remember the answers, it was a long time ago. I'll try to dig up the conversation.

Edit: Ah, here it is:

from redneck2x

Hi,

I had added SexLab.GetGender() check to my to do list, it will be at next SLA version.

Have fun.

I haven't used Lovers Comfort since the time this mod was born :P (and I don't believe it's fully compatible with SexLab itself anymore? but I could be wrong!), so I'm not sure if they got around to implementing that to check the character's gender before the masturbation is triggered. I'll assume not by what you're telling me, to which I can only say I'm sorry :(

Edit 2: Oh, I think what he was saying is that he would add that gender check to SexLab Aroused instead. I don't have my own mod installed anymore :P so I can't check but, do you have SexLab Aroused installed? If so, have you tried triggering Masturbation from it?

I remember speaking to TDF about this and it basically comes down to the way the mod that triggers the masturbation does things. I recall I asked Lover's Comfort's author a couple questions about this but I can't remember the answers, it was a long time ago. I'll try to dig up the conversation.

Edit: Ah, here it is:

from redneck2x

Hi,

I had added SexLab.GetGender() check to my to do list, it will be at next SLA version.

Have fun.

I haven't used Lovers Comfort since the time this mod was born :P (and I don't believe it's fully compatible with SexLab itself anymore? but I could be wrong!), so I'm not sure if they got around to implementing that to check the character's gender before the masturbation is triggered. I'll assume not by what you're telling me, to which I can only say I'm sorry :(

Edit 2: Oh, I think what he was saying is that he would add that gender check to SexLab Aroused instead. I don't have my own mod installed anymore :P so I can't check but, do you have SexLab Aroused installed? If so, have you tried triggering Masturbation from it?

I've got several SexLab mods installed right now and they're all more or less talking to each other properly: Framework and ZaZ Animations (natch), SOS + Schlongs for Females, Arousal, Romance, Lover's Comfort, Cumshot, Hormones, Spectator Crowds, and now Gender Change.

I've tinkered with all kinds of settings and combinations, but futa masturbation is the one thing that I can't seem to trigger in-game.  I have to go into SexLab's MCM to deliberately test run solo male.

Anyway, thanks for poking around. =)

• 1 month later...

What mods work with SL Gender Change?  I am using 1.59c.  After shouted not cast the spell and selected male gender for a female follower, SL Release still plays female animation and Puppetmaster still equips strap-on on top of working SOS, whether equipped or UNP.  I stop testing after these two very basic SL mods.

I can't say for sure I'm afraid! That mod probably checks your vanilla game gender because any other gender would likely be a little ridiculous :P but hey, I'm not judging! Also if the mod has any functionality to increase your belly's size as you progress through pregnancy that probably requires a special/specific skeleton for females, and not entirely sure it even exists for male characters... But you would probably be better off asking over at that mod's support thread instead :) as I'm mostly talking out of my ass here :P I wouldn't dare bring pregnancy anywhere close to my spare free time xD

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get the spells to work. I use either one, select the gender I want to use for my self or an NPC, and then I go to test it out in Animated Prostitution, but I can't use any male animations for my futa character. Does AP have some issue with this mod, or is there something else I might be overlooking?