I will definately give this a shot, for some reason the UNP version of SOS causes my game to have the infinite load problem and no ammount of fixes seem to work. If I can get the game to think the character is male and give her a schlong I'd be happy.

I'm no expert, but I believe the Infinite loading screens are due to memory problems, and it doesn't really matter how much RAM and video memory your computer has, Skyrim just doesn't care lol.

There is a new miracle that came out of the SKSE team I believe, or maybe it was from ENB development? Either way, there are 3 new ways to completely get rid of your memory issues (at least were issues were due):

• The modified SKSE dll that contains the memory fix/hack.
  • The same Fix/Hack in the form of a mod over at Skyrim Nexus, by the name of Skyrim Startup Memory Editor (SSME)
  • The latest Alpha of SKSE. Now this one I'm not 100% sure, and I'd probably not go for this one if I were you :P but I'm almost certain that the next stable build of SKSE will come with the memory Fix included.

As far as I understand it, Skyrim allocates a certain amount of memory when the game first starts up, and that amount is often way too low for a Modded copy of Skyrim. When that allocated memory is 100% used, Skyrim will attempt to allocate a new chunk of memory and *this* is when either CTDs or infinite loading screens happen.

Link to SSME:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/?

Cheers :)

Great work! Sexlab is such a great tool but was always bothered there was no transgender tick.. However I am curious about the armor mod in the pictures where is it from? You could add it to FAQ?

I suppose I could add a little FAQ and/or list of things I'm using/wearing :) Anything in *particular* you wanted to know, as in, a specific part of an armor? Just in case I miss it for some reason given I always tend to mix & match armor and cloth pieces.

Is there any texture file needed for this to work?

I am using bodyslide, and on my female companion the ''stuff'' doesn't appear

My bad D: I guess I should have specified somewhere that without any third-party "schlong" add-on this mod would be relatively pointless and/or seem to malfunction. I'll add *that* to the FAQ mentioned in the above response as well :P

But in the mean time, the best way to use this mod is to use SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with it. You can find the "Equipable" version Here (what I'm using) or you can take a more sophisticated, robust approach and get the SOS - Schlongs for Females Here, which will act as yet another "Shape" plug-in for the main SOS mod, and as such you will have a wide range of options in regards to how the schlongs are distributed throughout your Skyrim game amongst the female characters/NPCs.

Things to note:

• Make sure to read the entire First Posts for either choice you go with, as they will not only provide instructions as to how to set this all up, but will also name the dependencies of such mods if applicable.
  • If you use the Equipable Version (best version to get imo if you only want the schlong for own character), be sure to check out the last couple pages of the mod as you will find 2 things of interest: A version of the Equipable Schlong that uses the Slot 60 instead of 52, and a User who created/improved a set of wearable pubic hair that looks well with the mod, and doubles as a seam concealer (I'm also using this myself in the pictures).
  • These are not your only options when it comes to having a "schlong" on a female character, but are arguably the best. If you want to use something else I believe there are some other mods throughout LoversLab and Skyrim Nexus.

Sorry for the confusion, and hope you enjoy it :)

Cheers!

Great work! Sexlab is such a great tool but was always bothered there was no transgender tick.. However I am curious about the armor mod in the pictures where is it from? You could add it to FAQ?

I suppose I could add a little FAQ and/or list of things I'm using/wearing :) Anything in *particular* you wanted to know, as in, a specific part of an armor? Just in case I miss it for some reason given I always tend to mix & match armor and cloth pieces.

if you could have all pieces mentioned would be nice :)

if you could have all pieces mentioned would be nice :)

Done :) Enjoy!

well, mmh, thanks for the answer....I use CBB and not UNP, will it break things if used with the female shlongs?

well, i guess i'll try and see

It wouldn't break anything no :P Not the Equipable Schlong anyway, and as far as I'm aware having read some users talking about it, the Equipable Schlong looks well with other body types as well, not only UNP, specially when paired with the Wearable Pubes to conceal any seams between the penis Object and the Body mesh/skin.

well, mmh, thanks for the answer....I use CBB and not UNP, will it break things if used with the female shlongs?

It wouldn't break anything no :P Not the Equipable Schlong anyway, and as far as I'm aware having read some users talking about it, the Equipable Schlong looks well with other body types as well, not only UNP, specially when paired with the Wearable Pubes to conceal any seams between the penis Object and the Body mesh/skin.

Yep, the mod works very well, the textures are ok :D I used the other one, though, since i meant to schlong-ize some npcs....

the only problem is that installing the base Schlong mod, apparently, messed up with the settings! Now males have underwear, and apparently i can't use the male suit from sexlab (like i used to do before). Also, it messed up with some settings of x32 skeleton (but that's the minor problem, i uninstalled, and reinstalled it and now those settings should be restored). Now i'm trying to find out how to restore the malebody settings...I think it overwrited some fils, so im gonna make a new sexlab install over the actual one

Yep, the mod works very well, the textures are ok :D I used the other one, though, since i meant to schlong-ize some npcs....

the only problem is that installing the base Schlong mod, apparently, messed up with the settings! Now males have underwear, and apparently i can't use the male suit from sexlab (like i used to do before). Also, it messed up with some settings of x32 skeleton (but that's the minor problem, i uninstalled, and reinstalled it and now those settings should be restored). Now i'm trying to find out how to restore the malebody settings

If you are installing the Full SOS/SOS - Schlongs for Females you need to follow up their installation instructions and install their specific requisites. Did you follow those?

the only problem is that installing the base Schlong mod, apparently, messed up with the settings! Now males have underwear, and apparently i can't use the male suit from sexlab (like i used to do before). Also, it messed up with some settings of x32 skeleton (but that's the minor problem, i uninstalled, and reinstalled it and now those settings should be restored). Now i'm trying to find out how to restore the malebody settings

If you are installing the Full SOS/SOS - Schlongs for Females you need to follow up their installation instructions and install their specific requisites. Did you follow those?

Yup, and in facts, all works properly. They just overwrited some existing files, apparently

If you were using another Male replacer body then yes :P SOS will replace files as it not only adds the schlongs, but the entire bodies to go with them.

Glad you got it working properly :D If you do have any issues with SOS though you are more likely to receive proper help at SOS's thread, as this mod doesn't touch SOS in the least, it just makes use of it in a way :P

well, actually the problem now is that the schlong add the underwear item, but regardless of the fact that i equip it or not, it stays equipped on my character all the time.....I don't know why

I never had that issue because I rarely ever played a Male character, but I *have* heard of a ton of people with that problem, and that same problem even spawned a mod over at the Nexus that actually makes it a *feature* to have perma-undies lol.

But anyway, yeah, I'm sure B3lisario or some other helpful user will likely help you out/point you in the right direction in regards to that issue over at the SOS thread :) since the issue has been mentioned a lot.

Good luck!

well, actually the problem now is that the schlong add the underwear item, but regardless of the fact that i equip it or not, it stays equipped on my character all the time.....I don't know why

I never had that issue because I rarely ever played a Male character, but I *have* heard of a ton of people with that problem, and that same problem even spawned a mod over at the Nexus that actually makes it a *feature* to have perma-undies lol.

But anyway, yeah, I'm sure B3lisario or some other helpful user will likely help you out/point you in the right direction in regards to that issue over at the SOS thread :) since the issue has been mentioned a lot.

Good luck!

Eh, thanks! Anyway, your mod looks good on CBBE too, and works smoothly! The problem is derivated from the master file!

Well since there was finally a mod dedicated to Transgender content, I decided to add a new category Transgender / Futa to the SexLab Index due to the growing niche and to make it easier to find content if people want to explore/find content for the said niche.

Oh and Added to the SexLab Index under said category :D

Works brilliantly, and a pleasant re-introduction to Skyrim and LoversLab modding for me. I have one question, will this allow me to be treated as boy and girl if I choose to make a futa character? /in terms of sex options, does this mod have the ability to allow me to choose both male and female initiative options?

Works brilliantly, and a pleasant re-introduction to Skyrim and LoversLab modding for me. I have one question, will this allow me to be treated as boy and girl if I choose to make a futa character? /in terms of sex options, does this mod have the ability to allow me to choose both male and female initiative options?

Welcome back :P

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking D: but if your character's default/vanilla gender is Female, then you'll continue to be treated as a female. However SexLab will see you as a male in everything except for Sounds and Expressions.

Aside from that you can do everything you used to do before the SL Gender swap, so for example if you initiated sex with an NPC through a mod, and that mod put you in the top/dominant role of the sex scene, you can still use the SexLab hotkey to swap actors around in the scene, so you'll be the bottom/submissive. That said, mods will usually give you a very clear choice on who's going to be the dominant in the scene, so it's really up to however you decide to trigger said scene.

Hope that answers your question :) If it doesn't please try to be a bit more specific :P

Great mod, thanks. But it does not work. I have SOS fr female, Sexlab etc and when this spell is selected the character just close his hands for a fight, there is no magic there. The spell to become irrestibale is working so I don't know what could be the issue. Any idea ?

Great mod, thanks. But it does not work. I have SOS fr female, Sexlab etc and when this spell is selected the character just close his hands for a fight, there is no magic there. The spell to become irrestibale is working so I don't know what could be the issue. Any idea ?

I think u may be talking about another mod, there is no spell to become irresistible from this mod, only ones to change gender for player or npc. There is also no physical visuals or msgs when spell is cast. Best way to test if its working is masturbate and see which anims u get :)