Great mod, thanks. But it does not work. I have SOS fr female, Sexlab etc and when this spell is selected the character just close his hands for a fight, there is no magic there. The spell to become irrestibale is working so I don't know what could be the issue. Any idea ?

I'm not sure I fully understand what's going on. You're saying when you pull up the SexLab Gender Spell and you cast it, nothing happens? Or...? What spell are you trying to cast? what's the name of the spell?

The spell to become irresistible is from the mod called Matchmaker, and it's a basic Sex trigger.

The way you use my spells is you open your magic window under your powers tab, select the lesser power "SexLab Gender Spell" and then cast it. A message window will pop-up giving you 3 options for you to choose from. Now if your character is a female, you would select the option "Male". After selecting "Male" in the prompt, you can try using Matchmaker's irresistible spell on yourself to see what happens. If everything is working correctly you should start masturbating like a Male.

The mod and the spells themselves are super simple :P The only way they could not work is if you don't have SexLab installed or your copy of SexLab is not working for X or Y reason; If SexLab is working, then these spells should be as well :)

Awesome stuff, Thank you !!

I would like to formerly request your character as a follower please  :shy:

I don't think I will be doing that lol, but thanks :P I don't know how would I go about making my character a follower, but even if I did you would need a bunch of stuff, including Chargen with it's morphs, the SG hair pack, SG Renewal skin textures and other things. Some of the things you would need may not be things you want in your game. Others I don't know if I would even get permission to bundle with the follower, and others like the hair pack I don't think there's even a -chance- of either getting permission or anyone else downloading the pack itself. It would overall most likely be a huge hassle on the user end to get her working and looking right to be worth even learning how to do it all in the first place :P

The only option I could think of that would be less of a pain to do both for me and the user is to have an alternate, more simplified version of her, but even then there are 2 things that would not change:

1.    The fact that I don't make any characters without Chargen +ECE Morphs. I just don't like how limited I am with Vanilla sliders alone.

2.    Whatever skin you decided to use would likely have to be the same as well. That's a big problem with using Chargen to make characters. Their faces are too specific, and as soon as you change the skin the entire face looks 100% different, and more often than not rather ugly because the face was not made for that other skin D:

I have read the mod's description and i have a question regarding this :

Q: What do I need besides SexLab to get this mod working?

A: You will need a Schlong/Penis for both your female character and/or the NPC/s you want to swap the gender of. I recommend SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim using the aforementioned add-on; Equipable Schlong.

My question is : if i have an equippable schlong (and SOS of course), will it be equipped automatically or not ?

I have read the mod's description and i have a question regarding this :

Q: What do I need besides SexLab to get this mod working?

A: You will need a Schlong/Penis for both your female character and/or the NPC/s you want to swap the gender of. I recommend SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim using the aforementioned add-on; Equipable Schlong.

My question is : if i have an equippable schlong (and SOS of course), will it be equipped automatically or not ?

Nope, it wouldn't :( You would need the Slot 60 version of the Equipable Schlong (or alter the Slot of it to whatever other number you like/want) so it wouldn't interfere with Slot 52 armor, and basically either never un-equip it (like it should be :P) or manually equip it if for some reason it got un-equipped. The bright side to this is you can use any "Schlong" you want, be it from SOS or any other source, or you could even use a strap-on if said strap-on was somehow part of your current mash'd up armor set, and whatever other item you have on would never be un-equipped by SexLab or replaced during an animation -without- having to tweak SexLab's settings, which would of course apply to everyone else in your game, not just your own character. Also the fact that the Schlong is not auto-equipped is one of the main reasons to even use that specific version, at least for me :P to actually be able to decide myself when to use it or equip it.

The mod is very simple and has no dependencies other than SexLab, and the "bright side" above is for the most part an excuse really :P but I didn't want the mod to be complicated or complex at all.

Sorry about that if it's something you're not interested in :( but I don't think I will ever add an equip-automatically feature.

Mona babies

"

Great mod, thanks. But it does not work. I have SOS fr female, Sexlab etc and when this spell is selected the character just close his hands for a fight, there is no magic there. The spell to become irrestibale is working so I don't know what could be the issue. Any idea ?

I'm not sure I fully understand what's going on. You're saying when you pull up the SexLab Gender Spell and you cast it, nothing happens? Or...? What spell are you trying to cast? what's the name of the spell?

The spell to become irresistible is from the mod called Matchmaker, and it's a basic Sex trigger.

The way you use my spells is you open your magic window under your powers tab, select the lesser power "SexLab Gender Spell" and then cast it. A message window will pop-up giving you 3 options for you to choose from. Now if your character is a female, you would select the option "Male". After selecting "Male" in the prompt, you can try using Matchmaker's irresistible spell on yourself to see what happens. If everything is working correctly you should start masturbating like a Male.

The mod and the spells themselves are super simple  The only way they could not work is if you don't have SexLab installed or your copy of SexLab is not working for X or Y reason; If SexLab is working, then these spells should be as well ""

Sorry if not clear(not a native English speaker and writing on a phone).

My issue is that I don't have a windows pop up with the choices (male,...).

Everything works fine except this, that's why I was asking for advices.

Huh... I have no idea why would that be... Do you experience script lag in your game? like... when you click the button of any other pop-up, or activate something, does that take a while to trigger?

Would you mind sending me a Papyrus log? In case you don't know how to do it:

• Navigate to your "My documents" Skyrim folder located under My Documents/My games/Skyrim.
  • Open your Skyrim.ini file.
  • Add (in case it's not already there) or edit the following into that file:
[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the above settings are not present in your .ini file, paste it all into it's own separate line. If the above *is* in there but the values don't match, then modify them.

• Save the changes, open Skyrim and load your game.
  • Cast both spells added by this mod, and then quit the game.
  • Within the folder where your Skyrim.ini was located you now should have a new folder called 'Logs', and within it a folder called "Script". -My Documents/My games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/. Navigate there.
  • Pack the file Papyrus.0.log into a .zip/.rar/.7z file and attach it to your next reply here.

This can be a little tedious but it's just about the only way I can have a look at what exactly is happening in your game when you cast the spells, and help point out why you're not getting any pop-up messages. Without this log I truly have absolutely no idea what could the problem be :(

Huh... I have no idea why would that be... Do you experience script lag in your game? like... when you click the button of any other pop-up, or activate something, does that take a while to trigger?

Would you mind sending me a Papyrus log? In case you don't know how to do it:

• Navigate to your "My documents" Skyrim folder located under My Documents/My games/Skyrim.
  • Open your Skyrim.ini file.
  • Add (in case it's not already there) or edit the following into that file:
[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the above settings are not present in your .ini file, paste it all into it's own separate line. If the above *is* in there but the values don't match, then modify them.

• Save the changes, open Skyrim and load your game.
  • Cast both spells added by this mod, and then quit the game.
  • Within the folder where your Skyrim.ini was located you now should have a new folder called 'Logs', and within it a folder called "Script". -My Documents/My games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/. Navigate there.
  • Pack the file Papyrus.0.log into a .zip/.rar/.7z file and attach it to your next reply here.

This can be a little tedious but it's just about the only way I can have a look at what exactly is happening in your game when you cast the spells, and help point out why you're not getting any pop-up messages. Without this log I truly have absolutely no idea what could the problem be :(

First of all thanks for your effort to help me.

I have modified the skyrim.ini file as the 3 lines were =0 instead of 1.

Saved, opened the game.

I followed the process you explained and have attached the log in the rar file.

In addition, here are 2 captures.

One of the mods I am using and their orders,

One of the screen I have when I open the magic tab.

On this last capture I see there is no school or cost attached to your spell ( as for Dragonskin). Is there a link to my concern?

As explained earlier, everything else is working pretty well.  I think you will find nothing in the log as the only thing the character is doing is using his fists to punch the guy. As there is no magic the wrists are just used to hit the opponent.

I am a bit disappointed this very last mod is not working as this would be the pinnacle !

CheersScript.rarpost-312105-0-17267100-1391700651_thumb.png

Sorry for the time to reply; I am in GMT-8

This is weird though, because that log is nearly empty and that just can't be. Did you make sure to load your save and cast the spell before you quit the game? I'm not seeing -anything- in that log. Given that it doesn't even show any SexLab traces in the least, I've got to ask... Do you have SexLab installed in your game/enabled in your load order? The main Framework? I can't quite see it in the picture of your NMM loadorder.

I'm gonna need you to do something for me:

• With Papyrus Logs enabled, load your Skyrim game.
  • Pick the NPC spell "SexLab NPC Gender Spell".
  • Close the magic window, walk up to any NPC and cast it.
  • What color does the NPC you were aiming at turns to?

Note: To cast these "spells" you need to tap the Z key (or whatever key you have bound to your shouts and powers) as it -is- a lesser power, not a conventional spell; it activates the same way a Shout does (just in case that is what's happening).

-

As for the language, don't even worry about that :P Your English is just fine :) and in fact English is not my native language either, though I'm guessing our native languages aren't the same if I was to judge by the name of the files you've attached and your timezone  :P

So, if i'm using this mod : http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?showtopic=20826 it will auto equip ?

Edit > Read carefully the desc : slot 52 :(.

In one of the last pages (I think, can't pin-point it's location right now) there is a version of the schlong with and without the scrotum that's for the Slot 60 so it wouldn't interfere with any kind of main armor :)

Hi Monababii

Thanks for your reply.

I am a former Xbox player who migrated to pc for the mods recently.

Guess what : I didn't know the trick about the lesser power touch " z"...

That's maybe THE solution.

I am nodding my skyrim for a couple of months now and as I can play only during a couple of hours at night, my character is still wandering around Riverwood lol.

Never had the chance to use *dragon shout*...my time is spent on creating an army of amazons Nov lol.

So I an gonna try the *z* !

I ll let you know.

Thanks!

Hi Monababii

Thanks for your reply.

I am a former Xbox player who migrated to pc for the mods recently.

Guess what : I didn't know the trick about the lesser power touch " z"...

That's maybe THE solution.

I am nodding my skyrim for a couple of months now and as I can play only during a couple of hours at night, my character is still wandering around Riverwood lol.

Never had the chance to use *dragon shout*...my time is spent on creating an army of amazons Nov lol.

So I an gonna try the *z* !

I ll let you know.

Thanks!

Oooh... Then yeah that's probably it :)

I'm not sure what's wrong with my setup, this just won't work for me, my futa-born still prefers her girl part and ignores her dick all together while masturbating, even it's rock hard,lol. Gender changed with the the correct spell in power section, I use SOS UNP schlong(not equipable schlong), the only sexlab plugins I have installed are sexlab aroused and lovers comfort...I've no idea what's wrong.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, it just plays the normal female masturbation animation, so sexlab still treats her as female.

I understand that, but what exactly do you do to trigger the masturbation? What mod/SexLab plug-in do you use to trigger it, and what's the condition? Are you using SexLab Aroused's feature to hold down the hotkey for 2 seconds? or... what?

Sorry if I wasn't clear, it just plays the normal female masturbation animation, so sexlab still treats her as female.

I understand that, but what exactly do you do to trigger the masturbation? What mod/SexLab plug-in do you use to trigger it, and what's the condition? Are you using SexLab Aroused's feature to hold down the hotkey for 2 seconds? or... what?

I use sexlab aroused to trigger the masturbation animations, once arousal level goes over 90, then you go to sleep, and she will start playing with herself once she wakes up. 

I use sexlab aroused to trigger the masturbation animations, once arousal level goes over 90, then you go to sleep, and she will start playing with herself once she wakes up. 

Right.

Sadly the problem seems to be that some/most mods don't check the player's gender because, I assume, 2 main reasons: The whole futa development thing is relatively new, and almost all mods for SexLab and overall "Adult" mods have mainly a full female character in mind :(. I could be wrong in either/both assumptions but it seems that's the case, and can't really blame anyone, but it means that if you want to trigger a masturbation and have properly gender-swapped animations your best bet will be to use SexLab Matchmaker. For now at least.

Truth be told I'm nowhere near as skilled in modding or programming as to have this particular mod circumvent that problem, but even if I was it would probably mean to make this mod more complex and not as friendly as it is right now with your saves. Right now you can simply remove and forget the mod. If the mod was more complex it would behave like most other scripted mods in that it would leave traces in your saves. Again not 100% sure of this either but it seems like that would be the case, having spoken to TDF about it.

So yeah D: long-story-short, sadly, the problem you're experiencing is not something you're doing wrong, but it's something that users will kind of have to live with at least for now/for a while :(

Well, that kind sucks, looks like I've got to look elsewhere then, thanks for your help anyway! Hopefully there will be more futa/cross-gender friendly plugins :unsure:

Good news!

I spoke to redneck2x (SL Aroused's author) and they say they'll add the Gender Check in the next version of the mod =D So just need to wait for the next version :P

Thanks a lot Red!

• 2 weeks later...

tried the mod, works excently.

the main problem im having now, as lidowxxx discovered, is that most mods pull the player gender for the animations from skyrim itself, instead of from sexlab.

not something that can realy be "fixed" by this mod. thats more for the makers of other mods to look into. using sexlab's gender tags, instead of player.getgender.

• 1 month later...