PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Hello. I love this mod. Perfect work. But i have a problem. Strange happened today with my character. I don't know what is it. I wish someone help what is it blue aura around my hero and strange white something in the eyes. Before that it was all good.

http://s020.radikal.ru/i722/1406/62/d2c7facc2db4.png

http://s019.radikal.ru/i635/1406/50/ef4c87590023.png

http://s020.radikal.ru/i712/1406/27/aa6e6237de46.png

http://s020.radikal.ru/i706/1406/75/3d5059cd8454.png

http://s018.radikal.ru/i515/1406/f3/6c99b7170fd5.png

I don't sure this is a problem with that mod but when i change race(showracemenu) it's disappears but when i use "Succu Transform" it's comeback. Sorry for my bad english. Thanks

On screenshots blue aura maybe can be hard to see but it's there

Maybe this will help: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20617-glowing-eyes/

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, IF so Ignore me.

I Have everything set up correctly and working. This Mod is Awesome.

I'm even using the animated wings patch that was made a few pages back. (although I unpacked the original mod and replaced the esp and replaced the meshes with the Half size ones, full size was just to large to be useful in 3rd person unless i zoom way out.)

I have noticed a... well not so much an issue but an oddity. it might also apply to DragSteal and why when transforming into a werewolf after succubus he became invisible.

When you become a succubus it actually changes your human race too. Which is why we need to place stuff in orgbody folder (or whatever its called).

The Oddity I noticed is that when you become a succubus the game doesn't actually change over from your default human setup to the org body setup until you actually revert form, and every time you reload game it defaults you back to normal human. I only noticed this because org body uses a altered body texture from my basic human. Added very light runes to the body (almost unnoticable) and then succubus body i did not lighten the runes so they stick out fully.

When i load in or reload a save in game i always am my basic human look until after I revert form from succubus.

If others are experiencing this but haven't noticed it yet, it could explain the Invisi-wolf problem.

@DragSteal - it can be a little irritating to have to save and reload the save before you want to transform to werewolf but give it a try. If your game does revert you to human default at reload, like mine, then you should in theory be able to transform to werewolf properly.

I will post pictures once i get the availability to do so. I'm in the process of switching to MO (should have done it along time ago) so i haven't gotten my SexLab mods installed yet. going to run 2 profiles. 1 without SexLab. Done making that profile. now i just need to copy and rename it and install SexLab mods to new profile.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, IF so Ignore me.

I Have everything set up correctly and working. This Mod is Awesome.

I'm even using the animated wings patch that was made a few pages back. (although I unpacked the original mod and replaced the esp and replaced the meshes with the Half size ones, full size was just to large to be useful in 3rd person unless i zoom way out.)

I have noticed a... well not so much an issue but an oddity. it might also apply to DragSteal and why when transforming into a werewolf after succubus he became invisible.

When you become a succubus it actually changes your human race too. Which is why we need to place stuff in orgbody folder (or whatever its called).

The Oddity I noticed is that when you become a succubus the game doesn't actually change over from your default human setup to the org body setup until you actually revert form, and every time you reload game it defaults you back to normal human. I only noticed this because org body uses a altered body texture from my basic human. Added very light runes to the body (almost unnoticable) and then succubus body i did not lighten the runes so they stick out fully.

When i load in or reload a save in game i always am my basic human look until after I revert form from succubus.

If others are experiencing this but haven't noticed it yet, it could explain the Invisi-wolf problem.

@DragSteal - it can be a little irritating to have to save and reload the save before you want to transform to werewolf but give it a try. If your game does revert you to human default at reload, like mine, then you should in theory be able to transform to werewolf properly.

I will post pictures once i get the availability to do so. I'm in the process of switching to MO (should have done it along time ago) so i haven't gotten my SexLab mods installed yet. going to run 2 profiles. 1 without SexLab. Done making that profile. now i just need to copy and rename it and install SexLab mods to new profile.

I just noticed that oddity too.  I love the look of my succubus, but when I revert back, instead of SG Textures with a soft body, i come back with a hardened body.  I still have the bounce in the chest but I lose the wiggle in the bottom area.  It's not a huge deal, but I do like that wiggle.

I'm wondering if you don't use Plumber's set up (which I like) and just use this mod alone PSQ Succubus Quest meshes and textures, you only have to worry about adding in horns and wings?  Or would you have to put different textures in Plumber's set up?  I like everything, but I want to retain SG Textures look and the wiggle downstairs. ^^

I just noticed that oddity too.  I love the look of my succubus, but when I revert back, instead of SG Textures with a soft body, i come back with a hardened body.  I still have the bounce in the chest but I lose the wiggle in the bottom area.  It's not a huge deal, but I do like that wiggle.

I'm wondering if you don't use Plumber's set up (which I like) and just use this mod alone PSQ Succubus Quest meshes and textures, you only have to worry about adding in horns and wings?  Or would you have to put different textures in Plumber's set up?  I like everything, but I want to retain SG Textures look and the wiggle downstairs. ^^

I'm not sure about how plumbers pack is built, I made my own personal succubus pack. I modified daedric armor, seraphine gloves, and WoTW Heavy Boots and used Animated wings, astaroth horns and a tail from somewhere. Then created new textures for each piece (except horns, wings and tail) so that they did not use same textures as original armor pieces used.

As for wiggle, I hope you mean HDTPE, You should just be able to copy over YOUR default body.nifs (if they have HDTPE enabled) to the proper PSQ directory. And copying YOUR default textures to the proper PSQ directory should work as well.

I've noticed that after my character has gotten pregnant and had the soul gems the belly seems to keep it's pregnancy settings, even after I select "clear pregnancy" in the MCM menu. I'm not running any other pregnancy mods.

Which brings me to another question, what determines the size of the soul gems? is it the amount of time my character is pregnant with the soul gem or is it something else?

EDIT: Joanen kind of explained this to me earlier, but I couldn't understand him that well.

After 2 months I am back to Skyrim and PSQ and once again I thank you for the further development you provided on this great SexLab mod.

Now the kissing drain feature really hit the spot and I believe it is the first time I can make my character deep kiss all the sexy companion (mods).

Currently set Alt.energy (max.100) and 100% energy lost per day, that makes my character really got her life depends on the action.

Hope you have a nice day and happy mod creating time.

(I haven't use any Succu spell or transform, just using the drain stamina spell only.)

After 2 months I am back to Skyrim and PSQ and once again I thank you for the further development you provided on this great SexLab mod.

Now the kissing drain feature really hit the spot and I believe it is the first time I can make my character deep kiss all the sexy companion (mods).

Currently set Alt.energy (max.100) and 100% energy lost per day, that makes my character really got her life depends on the action.

(I haven't use any Succu spell or transform, just using the drain stamina spell only.)

Actually this reminds me of an issue I've been having with the kissing feature. As soon as I end the kissing animation, I loose the ability to control my character with the game controller or the keyboard and mouse, the only thing it will let me do is bring up the pause menu and the "~" key menu, at which point if I try regaining control by typing in "player.tc" it just says that the player character has been switched to ai mode, and when I enter the code again it says the player has been switched back to manual mode, but I STILL can't control my character, leaving me to shut the game down and boot it back up again. I've noticed this glitch will persist into save games too.

Actually this reminds me of an issue I've been having with the kissing feature. As soon as I end the kissing animation, I loose the ability to control my character with the game controller or the keyboard and mouse, the only thing it will let me do is bring up the pause menu and the "~" key menu, at which point if I try regaining control by typing in "player.tc" it just says that the player character has been switched to ai mode, and when I enter the code again it says the player has been switched back to manual mode, but I STILL can't control my character, leaving me to shut the game down and boot it back up again. I've noticed this glitch will persist into save games too.

It didnt happen to me but so far I have only used the kissing feature on mod-adding-companion, like Sara, Nanako...

I am also using Workinggirl , Defeat, Death Alternative, Aroused, AFT. Wondering if any other mod can conflict with that.

@ZombieP00Nani regarding locking up/lack of control after kissing.

Turn off 'Automatic Free Camera' in Sexlab. That seemed to cure a lot of problems for me with both this mod - specifically the kissing sequence -  and other mod's as well. (Shame, but I think it's a stacked tfc thing going wonking).

@ZombieP00Nani regarding locking up/lack of control after kissing.

Turn off 'Automatic Free Camera' in Sexlab. That seemed to cure a lot of problems for me with both this mod - specifically the kissing sequence -  and other mod's as well. (Shame, but I think it's a stacked tfc thing going wonking).

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try that and see if it works. I've noticed that with Radiant Prostitution Tweaked it does that too.. it didn't behave like that before, but it does now..

Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language. Hope you'll understand=)
Great mod. Everything works fine. But there is one suggestion. Can you replace the dependence of autotransformation from arousal to the amount of energy? So it would be like when the energy is at 100%, character would autotransform into the succubus form, and when the energy at 50% she would autotransform back to human form. I'd really like to see that option. The values can be changed.

P.S. love the mod, waiting for future updates=)

post-177594-0-20444100-1402822627_thumb.jpg

post-177594-0-89539800-1402822880_thumb.jpg

It's a good idea as an extra punishment - so to speak. But if the current setting was replaced, you'd miss the fun and games when you do a dungeon, forget about your arousal and auto transform in the middle of Whiterun's market place before you have the opportunity to get it down below 90.

Agreed, It's is a good mod. Especially with SD+. Makes slavers a readily available packed lunch. :D

When I load the latest version PSQ crashes as soon as I finish talking to the merchant.  Also the merchant does not have any new miliking equipment.  Something seems to be broken with that new feature?  Maybe a conflict with another milking harness?  I have the harness from another mod.

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I get a CTD every time I try to see what the succubus merchant has for sale.

EDIT: OK, now it lets me bring up the menu and after buying something and closing the menu, it crashes to desktop... I'm thinking my machine just needs to be upgraded...

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I get a CTD every time I try to see what the succubus merchant has for sale.

EDIT: OK, now it lets me bring up the menu and after buying something and closing the menu, it crashes to desktop... I'm thinking my machine just needs to be upgraded...

Happens to me too. likely not your machine.

Happens to me too. likely not your machine.

Either way, I was able to do what I needed to do after I moved from the darkness outside into Breeze home and summoned the merchant there.

Does anyone know any conflicts for this mod? I've tried installing my usual way by archiving the files and installing with mod manager and tried installing manually. But the mod isnt appearing in the MCM menu. 

EDIT: LOL never mind i was using the wrong shortcut after i had transferred Skyrim to make space for other games a while back.

OK, well I tried this. Didn't do all the changes for transform because I just wanted to have a look at how it worked out-of-the-box first. Seems to have issues.

The pregnancy part seems to fight with Hentai Pregnancy so I turned off pregnancy effects in Hentai Pregnancy.

The Milker isn't set up for the pregnant belly node so you don't see a pregnant belly when the milker is on.

I went through an entire pregnancy and never had enough milk to be milked.

I set the scaling so her boobs and ass would be bigger when she transforms and didn't see a change there. I had checked the body scaling box and then went down and checked the boob and butt scaling boxes and set those values to something that would be visible..... nuthin'

Her boobs "popped" bigger smaller bigger smaller bigger smaller almost as though the milker was working, but she wasn't wearing it.

So.... for me anyways.... this is interesting but not working right