PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Thanks for the horns.

Aww, that's too bad about the shadows.. it would be cool if effect was something that could be equipped.. Oh well.

Where did you get that tail from, by the way? I'm using a mesh from the succubus race mod. It would be nice to be able to add the skin shader flag to the tail to make it change colors with the skin, but every time I have attempted to change that I have gotten a CTD when I try to load the game. :-/

Well in theory, if you had good enough texturing skills you could achieve something similar cause you get to change even headmesh with PSQ when you transform. That one is bit beyond me though lol.

Tail sadly is just an armor mesh from this mod. It has quite interesting armors that im working on getting converted to bodyslide.

54163-1-1400523505.jpg

Again simple copypasta in nifscope, its not a "real tail". Also please link that succubus race mod if it has tail thats fitting the succubus theme, I didnt find anything other than bunny/wolf/fox tails lol.

This is the mod I pulled my tail from. I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for but here is the link anyway:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903/?

Also I was playing around with these meshes and was trying to get the fiery halo to appear with the horns during transformation, but again I got a CTD every time I loaded the game.. Apparently just copying and pasting isn't good enough in this case..

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11005/?

Hey Ojanen,

I just wanted to know if the eyes should be vanilla eyes and not eyes from mods like eyes of beauty because my character has black eyes when i use eyes taken from mods. Also for the wings, is it enough if we use a single *.nif of animated dragon wings? because the OP states that you need a 0 weight and a 100 weight version for wings which Animated dragon wings does not have

Regards,

ruroken

I'm about to test the animated wings myself.  I'll tell you what I find out.

EDIT

Okay, I took a quick look at the wing mod in Nifskope, the Creation Kit and TES5Edit, and I have to say I am utterly stumped at how it is assembled.  Unlike the recommended Alduin Wings, these wings don't seem to exist as an armor object so I have no idea how to make a patch in TES5Edit for this succubus mod.  Sadly, whatever the mod maker did to make the animated wings is way beyond my modding knowledge.

Well, it's not so difficult. All you need is powerful magic. Seriously - create enchantment with animated wings effect from original mod, then add this enchantment to armor object and use blank .nif. Simple as that.

You can also download my little patch for Animated Wings - it's somewhere on the last few pages of this topic. Buuuut this is not so interesting. :D

About eyes - It's possible to use any textures, but you need eyesfemale.nif from Skyrim - Meshes.bsa.

P.S. Sorry, my English is not good.

This is the mod I pulled my tail from. I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for but here is the link anyway:

Also I was playing around with these meshes and was trying to get the fiery halo to appear with the horns during transformation, but again I got a CTD every time I loaded the game.. Apparently just copying and pasting isn't good enough in this case..

Will check out the succubus race thanks. As for halo , you mean like this?

blSA6bY.jpg

(ignore the fencing mask lol)

Here's the .nif , didnt change texture paths from original halos mod so you will need it installed (or change it in nifscope).

horns2.rar

Just had a thought about how Hormones has that succubus feature that is being worked on were the more your transformed the more you stay transformed. couldnt this just have an add on that every time you transform it lowers the arousal before forced transformed by 1 point. say forced transform is set at 90 after 10 transforms it would be 80.

Or every level of succubus reduces the max forced by 10 to a minimum set in mcm. id say 10 default forced revert.

If this has already been mentioned ignore and I apologize.

Will check out the succubus race thanks. As for halo , you mean like this?

blSA6bY.jpg

(ignore the fencing mask lol)

Here's the .nif , didnt change texture paths from original halos mod so you will need it installed (or change it in nifscope).

attachicon.gifhorns2.rar

Yes! For some reason I just could't get that to work.. Thanks for the nif file. :)

I thought I might also be able to get the tail to change color with the body, by attaching the tail to the body and disabling the tail transformation option, but no luck there either..

Hi, I've got a question about "Allow hybrid" option in the MCM menu.

I know that this question was answered some days ago, but it's not working for me.

After I became a succubus, there is no way for me to become a werewolf anymore :/

I thought the hybrid option is exactly for this or is it a planned feature, but not included yet?

Edit: Ok, I found the way to fix this. I had just to go back to Aela and ask for getting back the ability to transform into a werewolf. That's all...

First I'd like to say I love this mod.  I have a problem however.  Whenever I transform my eyes disappear, but I don't think its because my femaleeye.nif is incorrect, since if I hit showracemenu, then the eye will be fixed and in its transformed color.  As soon as I transform back, however, my eyes disappear again until I show the race menu.  Is ECE causing this?

I seem to have an issue involving just about every faction to be hostile to my succubus characters. Any idea how to fix this? >> I try to get into various cities, but have every single guard attacking me on site.

There is an option in the MCM menu that toggles hostility twords your character on and off under "Prefs". if that doen't work then the issue is probably being caused by something else.

Aww, that's too bad about the shadows.. it would be cool if effect was something that could be equipped.. Oh well.

Just a small update on this, stumbled across interesting follower mod and did a quick test with shaders via console :

d9GmMGL.jpg

O0JkO5C.jpg

Second pic is without shader and just textures, trying to figure out way to script it now so it affects only skin but im not sure if thats possible (especially not with my papyrus skills). Will post if I manage to figure it out.

Didnt get a chance to look at tail from succubus race mod yet, will take a look at it later today.

After I had solved my first problem with beeing a succubus and a werewolf, I've got another issue with the werewolf and succubus.

When I become a succubus and getting back the werewolf transformation, I can transform as normal into a werewolf.

But when I transform into a succubus first (and transform back into human) and want to transform into a werewolf, I'm just invisible.

I can act like a werewolf with perk tree, but I'm invisible. :/

Any ideas how to fix this?

Oh, and I'm using the Sexlab Werevolves: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/490-sexlab-werewolves/

i may sound likke a ignorant , but i dont know how to turn into a succubus i dont use mods and all of this is new to me ,can someone help , in a step by step the maintenance tab on the mcm i dont know what is that , in not in the consolecomands or in the MCM i need help

Hey Ojanen. I just started playing Skyrim again and I donwloaded this mod again after some time.

I noticed a few things that you could fix/change if you have the time:

1. First is sneak feed. There is this problem with it that you can sneak feed on NPCs at any time, even when they are attacking you (so they know you are there). You could change it so that NPC must be unaware of your presence (only the one you wish to feed upon - if such thing is possible of course). Because as it is now it kind of makes other skills useless - like seduction or even regular rape (since now you can just crouch a feed on them)

2. Another thing is sneak feed should be changed to Force Feed (rape) instead of normal Feed. This is because now you can sneak feed upon anyone without consequence (since it's not considered aggresive action) so again skill like seducion are rendered useless. Plus I personaly like to play with death by drain set up with Aggresor/Victim which only kills with force feed (rape), so sneak feed will not kill them (since it's not rape)

Anyway I like how this mod progressed and I think you did a very good job. :D

i may sound likke a ignorant , but i dont know how to turn into a succubus i dont use mods and all of this is new to me ,can someone help , in a step by step the maintenance tab on the mcm i dont know what is that , in not in the consolecomands or in the MCM i need help

I love the smell of desperation...I'm going to assume you have SexLab installed and working. You also want to get the PSQ quest initiated and you are looking for step by step instructions.  The maintenance tab for this mod can be found by doing the following...

1) In a running game press the "Esc" key. This will bring up the General Menu: Save, Load, Settings...

2) Click "Mod Configuration" This will bring up the MCM menu.

3) On the left side look for "Player Succubus Quest". If you only have this mod installed, my assumption is incorrect; but it should be right there. Otherwise, scroll down until you find it. Click that, it will expand the PSQ menu.

4) At the very bottom of this menu is "Maintainance", yes it's misspelled, but wtfc.  Click that and you are on the "Maintenance Tab".

5) To the right you will see "Become the Succubus".  Click that, exit all the menu's and blue swirllies will surround you as you transform.

If at any point in these directions you did not find what was noted then you have an issue with your installation.

~ have fun~

I love the smell of desperation...I'm going to assume you have SexLab installed and working. You also want to get the PSQ quest initiated and you are looking for step by step instructions.  The maintenance tab for this mod can be found by doing the following...

1) In a running game press the "Esc" key. This will bring up the General Menu: Save, Load, Settings...

2) Click "Mod Configuration" This will bring up the MCM menu.

3) On the left side look for "Player Succubus Quest". If you only have this mod installed, my assumption is incorrect; but it should be right there. Otherwise, scroll down until you find it. Click that, it will expand the PSQ menu.

4) At the very bottom of this menu is "Maintainance", yes it's misspelled, but wtfc.  Click that and you are on the "Maintenance Tab".

5) To the right you will see "Become the Succubus".  Click that, exit all the menu's and blue swirllies will surround you as you transform.

If at any point in these directions you did not find what was noted then you have an issue with your installation.

~ have fun~

it work perfecly ,the problem was , i am using the neus mod manager and it wans't installing it correctly , but now it work 100 % right THANX a million ........ by the way my desperation was that obvious ??