PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Another package "PSQ-for-dummies" is ready, for UNP and UNPB BBP this time. As always, this is a huge compilation of armor mods and stuff with additional .esp files.

My patch for Animated Wings is included. Also, now you can use collars, gags and harness from DD with horns and wings from PSQ (impossible by default).

Just install PSQ, then use this pack.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a1u9zrnp2dd7675/UNP_and_UNPB_Package.rar

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Thanks so much for the transformation package, and the animated wings patch!.  Does it matter which version of Animated Wings I get?  I have no desire to use it other than for this transformation, and I'm assuming I should use the one you modified, and it looks like they've been busy with recent updates!

Edit:  Actually, a couple of other questions...

I got the create penis spell to work (finally!) and was wondering if I could just apply that to the transformation form, not the "normal" form?

Also, I have the transformation setup to not change hair.  I was using one hair when I set up the mod (hair a), then decided I didn't like it so I race-menu'd it to another hair (hair b )  Whenever I transform, the transformation keeps hair b initially, but when I transform back to human form it changes back to hair a.  And then if I transform again I keep hair a.  So, the question is how do I get it to recognize that I want to use hair b all the time now?

This is a really excellent mod.  I came across Village of Nightmare awhile back and thought how cool it would be to have that in Skyrim, and here it is!  Only thing missing is being able to go around corrupting everyone :P

Is the merchant supposed to be a fox?

Is the merchant supposed to be a fox?

I have a fox as well.

I thought main page said it would spawn a succubus. Although I still use 2.14 as I am in middle of playthrough and straight upgrading probably would be a bad idea.

I kind of like the fox myself actually.. makes things kind of interesting... Although something like; a succubus behind a stand, maybe with an assortment of dildos, bondage gear, and semen potions on the counter as clutter would be cool too.

Does this conflict with sos for unp?

I've used it, but I used a pre-made set up from page 26.  It's gorgeous, but it does change your body texture to a muscular one until you log off and back on again.  As far as it working with PSQ, it does.  I don't know how it works without Plumber's package "PSQ for dummies" lol.  I imagine it should work.  The muscular body that comes with the package isn't bad at all.  It's just something you might want to know.

Would it be possible to make a "dummy" esp patch that would tell PSQ when transforming and equipping the boots to apply the HDT high heel spell so that it does not have to be configured in the HH mcm.

basically just an esp with the boots using normal paths and spell applied but don't set the magnitude for the hdt spell.

Then I can open the esp in CK and set the magnitude to whatever I need it at and re save it.

The reason i ask for this is because I have issues attaching the spell directly it seems.

It never works when I attach it.

But if it was already set up then I could just change the magnitude without affecting anything else.

Got the mod up and running for the most part. I've been trying to tweak it myself and am having no luck.

I was wondering if anyone here may be able to make an esp that would allow a female succubus to preform male animations on females? Since I'm using SOS UNP, it would be nice to have more options like; Penatrate, Recieve blowjob, Anal, and so on. Also, adding a few more female freindly options would be nice too, example; Receive or give oral to female, or scissor female. It would be nice if the ZAZ animations were included too and things were just on a random wheel per category.

Also, it seems followers are immune to everything, the only thing I can get them to do is masterbate. So maybe something that allows sexual interation with followers on a regular basis.

I really hope someone adds these things to this mod, I feel it would really add to it.

I would like to make a request.

Can we add a setting to make it so that you can still drain semen without draining your sex partner's hitpoints to 1?

Two reasons for this.

Just because I'm feeding off of the semen of my husband does not mean I would want to nearly kill him. :( I love Derkeethus!

Secondly, it's REALLY powerful for this hitpoint hit to happen in combat with Sexlab defeat. Yeah so they rape you... turn around and punch them once, and they'll die instantly. Some people might like it like that, but I feel it's overpowered and want to turn it off. Yet if I turn off 'enable succubus drain', I starve to death because I can't feed on the semen.

I would like to make a request.

Can we add a setting to make it so that you can still drain semen without draining your sex partner's hitpoints to 1?

Two reasons for this.

Just because I'm feeding off of the semen of my husband does not mean I would want to nearly kill him. :( I love Derkeethus!

Secondly, it's REALLY powerful for this hitpoint hit to happen in combat with Sexlab defeat. Yeah so they rape you... turn around and punch them once, and they'll die instantly. Some people might like it like that, but I feel it's overpowered and want to turn it off. Yet if I turn off 'enable succubus drain', I starve to death because I can't feed on the semen.

I agree partially, I think it would be better to be able to keep death by drain on (for when i drain a bandit who bit off more then he could chew) but have a popup before sex starts to ask if I want to kill/drain the target. I've had to reload quite a few times now because I accidentally killed belethor or some other equally useless npc i didn't mean to. Plus Its really hard to play with radiant prostitution when I keep killing my customers.

So, been at it for hours now and I'm stuck.

Can someone play show me how to add more animations to the scripts?

I would also like to use the animations from ZaZAnimation pack too if that's possible.

I'm not worried about having more menus, just adding more animations to the "Cowgirl" and "BlowJob" options.

Just give me a short walkthrough please :)

You can set Drain/Death/Soul Trap to a hotkey (all three on the same hotkey if you like) but maybe having an on screen indicator on the UI for the three settings would be nice (just above the energy bar maybe?)

The problem is not that drain is always on. I want to be able to absorb the semen and feed without HURTING them. You can only drain semen if drain is on, and if drain is on, it ALSO steals health. This does not solve my problem at all, unless I can absorb semen without draining life along with it.

You can set Drain/Death/Soul Trap to a hotkey (all three on the same hotkey if you like) but maybe having an on screen indicator on the UI for the three settings would be nice (just above the energy bar maybe?)

The problem is not that drain is always on. I want to be able to absorb the semen and feed without HURTING them. You can only drain semen if drain is on, and if drain is on, it ALSO steals health. This does not solve my problem at all, unless I can absorb semen without draining life along with it.

I guess you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs....

I'm sure I could have picked a better proverb that one sounds altogether too painful, no wonder your NPCs are crawling around with only 1 health :P

I cant seem to get the horns and wings transformation to work right. It reads that I have the files, but when I transform nothing appears. When I put my wings and horns in the dummy files the files I used didnt end with (_1) or (_0). Does that mean they arent capable to have an on off function

You have to overwrite the dummy files.  IE right click your horn file and name it exactly what the dummy horn file is named.  Then drag your replacement file into the folder.  You should be prompted to overwrite.

Make sure the folder is in the correct place. 

I'm getting an issue with a buff called "Combat Vigor" it seems to stack multiple times.  While under its effects my char regen rate makes pc immortal.

Welcome to being a super saiyan, I mean succubus.

Limit having too much sex to give it a chance to cool down, also make sure your transformed buff settings are not set too high.

Additionally there is the mcm check box for weakened succubus. that should help limitedly.

(Ideally the ability to set the weakened amount would be helpful - But I imagine that would be a pain to program)

My recommendation if those minor tweaks don't help, Turn your games difficulty up to master and see where that puts you in combat, if your not already playing on expert or legendary.

Hi,

Great mod, I enjoy it a lot :).  I have  a questions I don't think is related to a bug, and I did not find it in the topic. I notice my character is still tag as Nord and not Succubus, is it normal?  Or is it something you plan to update later?  I'm just curious as I a vampire tag as a vampire.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm getting an issue with a buff called "Combat Vigor" it seems to stack multiple times.  While under its effects my char regen rate makes pc immortal.

Welcome to being a super saiyan, I mean succubus.

Limit having too much sex to give it a chance to cool down, also make sure your transformed buff settings are not set too high.

Additionally there is the mcm check box for weakened succubus. that should help limitedly.

(Ideally the ability to set the weakened amount would be helpful - But I imagine that would be a pain to program)

My recommendation if those minor tweaks don't help, Turn your games difficulty up to master and see where that puts you in combat, if your not already playing on expert or legendary.

Hey thanks man I was starting to go bonkers with that one, alright but its five minutes long buff.  Also already on Master and character is level 13 so it kinda knocks the difficulty out of the game.

I'll try those fixes and see if it helps thanks.

Hmm, no didn't work.  "Boost From Sex Act"  +50 Atronoch Flame 300 Frost Resist.........Well no where in the Description does it say health regen, but basically until it wears out my character health regens to 100% withen a second.  It lasts for 5 minutes.  I poped each of the mods open in Tes 5Edit couldn't find it anywhere.  Not sure how to fix it, but its way overpowered.

Edit

Was an issue with another mod, Hormones good mod but.

Combat Vigor was a buff from it and in the Tes5edit it gave a magnitude of 10.  The effect is your health regen is multiplied by 10.  Add to that it stacked per sex act.

You have to overwrite the dummy files.  IE right click your horn file and name it exactly what the dummy horn file is named.  Then drag your replacement file into the folder.  You should be prompted to overwrite.

Make sure the folder is in the correct place. 

Nevermind, I was using the wrong files :P