PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Ok, I'm lost. My character apparently starved to death, she even starved while she was having sex. Apparently you can go into negative numbers to the point where you're just fucked (figuratively speaking of course ;)) no matter what you do. I tried pausing the energy drain, but that didn't do anything, my character continued to bleed out until she died (if that's what that option is supposed to control). Also, do you need to have a separate mod that allows you to engage in sexual dialog with NPCs? Because I see no dialog options when I walk up to random NPCs in town and talk to them, and do you need any pregnancy mods for your character to become pregnant with this mod, or does this mod do that on its own?

You can turn off Death by Starvation in the MCM/Config menu

Isn't ENBoost the program that shipped with the latest version of SKSE or was that something else?

thats essentially the SSME patch, which fixes how the game handles the calling for system RAM.  ENBoost deals with vRAM on your gpu.

Ok, I'm lost. My character apparently starved to death, she even starved while she was having sex. Apparently you can go into negative numbers to the point where you're just fucked (figuratively speaking of course ;)) no matter what you do. I tried pausing the energy drain, but that didn't do anything, my character continued to bleed out until she died (if that's what that option is supposed to control). Also, do you need to have a separate mod that allows you to engage in sexual dialog with NPCs? Because I see no dialog options when I walk up to random NPCs in town and talk to them, and do you need any pregnancy mods for your character to become pregnant with this mod, or does this mod do that on its own?

are you trying to feed off of women?  found that i couldn't feed off of women successfully, the red light effect occurs and they take damage but i get no energy from them.  you have to drain from men when they screw you, you can't grow a dick and screw a woman (at least i cant with the standard equipable sos dong, afraid to try the grow dick spell from this mod) or let a woman with an equipable dick screw you.

Hey there ! Your mod seems to be really nice, but I cannot install it. I've moved the files "PSQ Player Succubus Quest.esm" and "PSQ Player Succubus Quest.bsa" to my data folder, then added the textures and meshes from the optionnal folder, but it doesn't work ? Can you please help me ?

Hey there ! Your mod seems to be really nice, but I cannot install it. I've moved the files "PSQ Player Succubus Quest.esm" and "PSQ Player Succubus Quest.bsa" to my data folder, then added the textures and meshes from the optionnal folder, but it doesn't work ? Can you please help me ?

You have to pick your own textures and meshes for the transformation part and go through the tedious process of setting them up the way they are displayed in the dummy file folder (the one I'm assuming you dragged and dropped into your Skyrim data folder). In short: some assembly required.. but not to fear there is a potentially helpful tutorial on here (somewhere around page 10 or so) that will tell you how to set things up if you're using some kind of mod manager, if not (like myself) then things are going to be a little more.. fun. Anyway good luck with setting up the textures and meshes..

in fact, instead of being a lazy ass, I'll just upload my set up and you can change what you see fit if you don't like it. I should warn you ahead of time though, the body and armor meshes I use are CBBE, but if you look at the files in NifSkope it should give you an idea of how to set things up.

Nothing too crazy

post-145287-0-35760800-1401487071_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-88158600-1401487089_thumb.jpg

Transform Dummy Files.rar

Fort the armor, hair, tail, horn, boot, and wing textures, look here:

Horns: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49847/?

Tail and Hair: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903/?

Armor: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14380/?

Wings: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13067/?

Boots: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29419/? (I chose the optional black textures)

All you need to install is the textures.

Hope that helps.

I know this has been asked before, but what is the "Allow Hybrid" option for?

Also it would be nice if once you reached a certain succubus rank, you got a power like in Better Vampires that lets you turn other NPCs into a succubus.

Means you can have a Succubus/Vampire or Succubus/Werewolf, which you could not do before.

Hmmm this mod worked really well for me for a while and it still does but I've seem to come across a problem when i was changing my textures. Basically the textures for the head shows up perfectly fine but for the Body, hands and feet it shows up a bit more see through like it's glow in the dark or something.

post-164608-0-28057400-1401503874_thumb.jpg

post-164608-0-89546900-1401503877_thumb.jpg

I know this has been asked before, but what is the "Allow Hybrid" option for?

Also it would be nice if once you reached a certain succubus rank, you got a power like in Better Vampires that lets you turn other NPCs into a succubus.

Means you can have a Succubus/Vampire or Succubus/Werewolf, which you could not do before.

Ok, that's what I thought. Thank you.

Would it be possible to make the equipable penis not cost any energy to cast, or make it possible to turn off the energy consumption on that spell?

EDIT: Better yet, would it be possible to make the equipable schlong appear automatically (as an option in the MCM menu) whenever the target is female and also have the appropriate animations flagged (animations in where the Player Character plays the role of the man).

Also I kind of wish there was another model out there other than SOS. Every time I have run the light version of SOS on my computer the male feet textures don't display, so all the men have glowing purple feet, and the textures on the male schlongs don't line up so they look splotchy. I have tried looking for a fix, and found a SUPPOSED fix, but when I installed the fix I just got the same crap I had before with non showing foot textures and splotchy dicks..

Yeah, I have SKSE, SKYUI, I'm using nexus mod manager. And I already have moved the SEQ file to Skyrim/Data. I have tried to move all the files from the "main file" of the mod, but it didn't changed anything. Right now, I have "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" and "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.bsa" in my data folder, and the "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.seq" in the SEQ folder from Skyrim/Data. I don't know what to do anymore...

Yeah, I have SKSE, SKYUI, I'm using nexus mod manager. And I already have moved the SEQ file to Skyrim/Data. I have tried to move all the files from the "main file" of the mod, but it didn't changed anything. Right now, I have "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" and "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.bsa" in my data folder, and the "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.seq" in the SEQ folder from Skyrim/Data. I don't know what to do anymore...

Yeah, I don't know what to tell you either then, maybe a bad reference or something(?)

I've noticed the hand textures tend to mess up on occasion, and I'm wondering if that may be the case there as well.

I guess I'll pass this mod... But thanks a lot for helping me to try to fix it :)

Are all of your files up to date? SKSE, SKYUI, SexLab? I've had mods not work for that reason too. Also, sometimes it just takes a minute for the menu to show up, a good example of that would be a mod called Estrus Churus; sometimes it can take several minutes for that mod to load up completely, also sometimes the menu won't load until you step into a building that causes the game to go to a load screen. If none of that works then it's probably safe to say that something is wrong.

Would it be possible to make the equipable penis not cost any energy to cast, or make it possible to turn off the energy consumption on that spell?

EDIT: Better yet, would it be possible to make the equipable schlong appear automatically (as an option in the MCM menu) whenever the target is female and also have the appropriate animations flagged (animations in where the Player Character plays the role of the man).

Also I kind of wish there was another model out there other than SOS. Every time I have run the light version of SOS on my computer the male feet textures don't display, so all the men have glowing purple feet, and the textures on the male schlongs don't line up so they look splotchy. I have tried looking for a fix, and found a SUPPOSED fix, but when I installed the fix I just got the same crap I had before with non showing foot textures and splotchy dicks..

Use SOS Equipable Schlong.

This is compatible with SexLab, and is a stand-alone Strapon mod that can be set to the SexLab Strapon list.

And another, set the "SuccubusMagicNoConsume" keyword to magic effects using TES5Edit or CK If you do not want to consume energy in the succubus magic.

So I decided to mess with the hand meshes a bit and give my succubus claws.. unfortunately the claws don't sow up for some reason. Am I doing something wrong?

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

attachicon.gifmeshes.rar

Are you equipped a glove? 
Some gloves include a HandMesh, and overwrite the original HandMesh.

Hmmm this mod worked really well for me for a while and it still does but I've seem to come across a problem when i was changing my textures. Basically the textures for the head shows up perfectly fine but for the Body, hands and feet it shows up a bit more see through like it's glow in the dark or something.

That you are using the Specular texture too bright, I think you're too high glossiness of the mesh.

This mod is great, thanks ojanen. A small tip for people who might want glowing eyes for their setup:

2014-05-31_00005.jpg?_subject_uid=143757

I've done this by editing eyesfemale.nif and changing emissive color to R/G/B 0.885 , emissive multiple 1.130. You can try and play with these values, if you want more subtle effect.

2014-05-31_00001.jpg?_subject_uid=143757

2014-05-31_00002.jpg?_subject_uid=143757

2014-05-31_00003.jpg?_subject_uid=143757

Use SOS Equipable Schlong.

This is compatible with SexLab, and is a stand-alone Strapon mod that can be set to the SexLab Strapon list.

And another, set the "SuccubusMagicNoConsume" keyword to magic effects using TES5Edit or CK If you do not want to consume energy in the succubus magic.

So I decided to mess with the hand meshes a bit and give my succubus claws.. unfortunately the claws don't sow up for some reason. Am I doing something wrong?

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

attachicon.gifmeshes.rar

Are you equipped a glove? 
Some gloves include a HandMesh, and overwrite the original HandMesh.

Yes, actually I am using gloves.. or, well they're more bracelets than gloves. Thanks for the tip, I hadn't thought of that. :)

UPDATE: Either I'm still doing something wrong (very likely) or the game is just being difficult. I tried changing the hand meshes but with no luck.. Also I keep getting these strange discolorations on my character's hands in first, and third person views. The weird thing is the discoloration doesn't happen all the time, it goes away sometimes, usually after I have played with the skin color settings in the MCM menu.

post-145287-0-69923800-1401594049_thumb.jpg

Any chance you can change the maximum belly scale for the soulgem pregnancy? I would really love to. 

There is already a slider to change the size of the belly in the MCM menu.. unless you want to make her belly as big as a planet or something like that.

Well not the size of a planet, but bigger than 10. Hentai preg goes up to 20 and that's the preg mod I use so I was hoping I could increase it to that as well.