PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Great mod. The only thing I think is missing is the ability feed from female NPCs with the player as the 'male'. So far, draining, semen, and soul collection can only occur if the NPC is the one with a penis of some sort that the player rides.

I don't suppose anyone knows how to get around this, if possible?

Great mod. The only thing I think is missing is the ability feed from female NPCs with the player as the 'male'. So far, draining, semen, and soul collection can only occur if the NPC is the one with a penis of some sort that the player rides.

I don't suppose anyone knows how to get around this, if possible?

I second this idea. Would definitely solve the problem of me having to make my fave female npcs futas for the purpose of feeding off them (not that that's a bad thing, mind you). ;)

Have you tried running TES5Edit? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

It should show if you're missing any dependant mods

Actually I could do that now that you mention it.. I do have TES5Edit, but I've never used it for anything other than cleaning my master files. I'll see what TES5Edit says and get back to this tread if I find anything.

Ok.. I figured out what was wrong through TES5Edit. Thank you for the suggestion. Apparently if you are running the files called PSQ Aroused, PSQ iNeed, and PSQ RND then you also NEED to have the mods "SexLab Aroused", "iNeed", and "Realistic Needs and Diseases" installed as well...

I don't want to sound like a dick, but it would have been nice if that information had been given on the front page of this mod under the section labeled "Requires", it would have made things a little easier for "dummies" like myself. Anyway I'm looking forward to trying this mod out, it looks really cool from what I've read, and seen in the pictures that have been posted.

I got the mod to run, but CLEARLY I fucked up on setting up the "dummy files folder". I used the transform spell and the only thing that looked right was the armor, the boots, and the head; the gloves didn't even show up, the skin that was exposed (save for the skin on the head and face) was an odd untextured glowing purple color, and when I went to transform my character back to her original form her skin turned a light untextured glowing greyish purple color with no alpha maps, and her head disappeared, all except for her eyes, hair, and teeth, which were left floating in place as if the rest of the head was still there (which I kind of wish I had gotten a picture of now that I think about it, because it was interesting to see to say the least)..

can anyone please point me in the direction of some meshes and textures that work well with this mod without having to guess too much at everything?

can anyone please point me in the direction of some meshes and textures that work well with this mod without having to guess too much at everything?

You can use one of my packages. Just read last few pages of this topic and you will find it.

But I should probably say one more thing. ALL meshes and textures work well with this mod. Maybe your computer just can't handle it for some reason. You sholud try to reload your system and run the game again. Sometimes it works.

P.S. Sorry for my English.

I got the mod to run, but CLEARLY I fucked up on setting up the "dummy files folder". I used the transform spell and the only thing that looked right was the armor, the boots, and the head; the gloves didn't even show up, the skin that was exposed (save for the skin on the head and face) was an odd untextured glowing purple color, and when I went to transform my character back to her original form her skin turned a light untextured glowing greyish purple color with no alpha maps, and her head disappeared, all except for her eyes, hair, and teeth, which were left floating in place as if the rest of the head was still there (which I kind of wish I had gotten a picture of now that I think about it, because it was interesting to see to say the least)..

i've had things like that happen before, at first i thought it had to do with textures corrupting or something.  but now i'm pretty sure that its because i just had more hd textures than my computer could load without ****ing up.  surprisingly when i tried an enb it fixed everything, haven't had a failed texture load since.  i'm guessing it might have been due to enboost thats built into the new ones, it smooths over vram usage.

So anyone can help me with my problem? MCM won't show PSQ settings

I've got the opposite problem. I disabled the mod and started a new character and the MCM menu was still there.

Make sure to wait a few minutes for the MCM menu to show up. It can take a while.

Greetings, ojanen. I have the latest build of PSQ. Today I started a new game on a new save, but PSQ suddenly does not function well. I turned on auto drain semen potion, each time the character finished sex, notification pops up on the upper left hand corner saying "Drained XX semen potions," but I could not find any in my inventory. If I turned off auto drain semen potion, PSQ does not drain life as it supposed to, so the outcome is my character's satiation drops fast and there is no way to increase it until die. Any help? Thanks.

I got the red error and exclemation point when I try and transform. Help!

Open and close MCM menus, wait a few minutes, or save/load games.

Wait a minute MCM of mod that you added because they are the medium we can not come out.

So anyone can help me with my problem? MCM won't show PSQ settings

I've got the opposite problem. I disabled the mod and started a new character and the MCM menu was still there.

Make sure to wait a few minutes for the MCM menu to show up. It can take a while.

Mod that references the PSQ is left does not uninstall probably. 
Please review the configuration of mod again.

Greetings, ojanen. I have the latest build of PSQ. Today I started a new game on a new save, but PSQ suddenly does not function well. I turned on auto drain semen potion, each time the character finished sex, notification pops up on the upper left hand corner saying "Drained XX semen potions," but I could not find any in my inventory. If I turned off auto drain semen potion, PSQ does not drain life as it supposed to, so the outcome is my character's satiation drops fast and there is no way to increase it until die. Any help? Thanks.

Extracting semen potion(s) needs at least 50 health drain.
Because I think your partner would be weak if New Game, so health is not enough I think.

I tried to review the data, but it seems to be that the head specular texture is also changed.

It was confirmed that it is working in practice, but it did not quite understand ... 

If it is working on your end then do not worry about it.  I've made personal edits to some of the files and would not be terribly surprised if one of them is causing it.  Thoroughly enjoying the mod.

1st pic is of the issue.  Note the shiny body and dull face.

2nd pic features the major modification I made to the mod (added SOS as a master to get SOS_REVEALING so I could walk around with a horsedong).  I've also made some script edits but those are faaaar less likely to be the culprit.

I tried to verify once again, I had come to change the face specular settings esp the script, It seems not possible to change the face specular in a way other than to edit or change the headmesh for the specification of Skyrim. 

Please change the dds indicated in the image by using the nifscope You can edit the Headmesh.

post-151376-0-50741700-1401383599_thumb.jpg

i've had things like that happen before, at first i thought it had to do with textures corrupting or something.  but now i'm pretty sure that its because i just had more hd textures than my computer could load without ****ing up.  surprisingly when i tried an enb it fixed everything, haven't had a failed texture load since.  i'm guessing it might have been due to enboost thats built into the new ones, it smooths over vram usage.

Maybe, I mean I don't use ENBs because they are notorious resource hogs, and the last time I tried to use one, my character's skin turned as black a charcoal and there were several other strange things happening. The frame rate dropped heavily and It seemed like my computer was about to melt with every step she took, but that was I long time ago, about a year after Skyrim came out, I'm guessing things have gotten better with ENBs since then?

You can use one of my packages. Just read last few pages of this topic and you will find it.

But I should probably say one more thing. ALL meshes and textures work well with this mod. Maybe your computer just can't handle it for some reason. You sholud try to reload your system and run the game again. Sometimes it works.

Native English speaker here, your English is good, couldn't tell the difference.

I'm guessing I just had the file set up wrong the first time. Admittedly I often lose my patience easily over small set backs and I was in a bad mood that day so I kind of rushed things. I'm going back now and trying to take things slow, hopefully it doesn't screw up this time, lol.

Maybe, I mean I don't use ENBs because they are notorious resource hogs, and the last time I tried to use one, my character's skin turned as black a charcoal and there were several other strange things happening. The frame rate dropped heavily and It seemed like my computer was about to melt with every step she took, but that was I long time ago, about a year after Skyrim came out, I'm guessing things have gotten better with ENBs since then?

Native English speaker here, your English is good, couldn't tell the difference.

I'm guessing I just had the file set up wrong the first time. Admittedly I often lose my patience easily over small set backs and I was in a bad mood that day so I kind of rushed things. I'm going back now and trying to take things slow, hopefully it doesn't screw up this time, lol.

I got it working. Tried getting the animated dragon wings mod to work with this one but I got a ctd evey time I hit triansform, so I'm not sure if my computer just can't handle it or I set the wings up wrong or what.

Anyway though I'd share a custom hand made texture I came up with. The texture is based off of a seductive flesh eating devil chick I saw in a movie called The Devil's Rock.

post-145287-0-91356300-1401408894_thumb.jpg

PSQSuccubusEye.rar

not sure when you last tried them, but enb's have gotten much better since they first came out.  ENBoost lets lower vRAM cards run them far better and can actually improve performance.

i'm using realvision performance right now, and while i see slowdowns during heavy load situations (4 dragons fighting 10+ npc's) its still quite playable.  plus, i haven't seen missing textures (purple weapons/smoke/walls or weird quasi hollow bodies) and my game crashes far less even though i have 260+ mods running.  and if you really cant stand the slow downs from the enb you can always disable all the effects and just get the benifit from ENBoost. 

really its worth a try just to see if it helps your problem.

not sure when you last tried them, but enb's have gotten much better since they first came out.  ENBoost lets lower vRAM cards run them far better and can actually improve performance.

i'm using realvision performance right now, and while i see slowdowns during heavy load situations (4 dragons fighting 10+ npc's) its still quite playable.  plus, i haven't seen missing textures (purple weapons/smoke/walls or weird quasi hollow bodies) and my game crashes far less even though i have 260+ mods running.  and if you really cant stand the slow downs from the enb you can always disable all the effects and just get the benifit from ENBoost. 

really its worth a try just to see if it helps your problem.

Isn't ENBoost the program that shipped with the latest version of SKSE or was that something else?

Ok, I'm lost. My character apparently starved to death, she even starved while she was having sex. Apparently you can go into negative numbers to the point where you're just fucked (figuratively speaking of course ;)) no matter what you do. I tried pausing the energy drain, but that didn't do anything, my character continued to bleed out until she died (if that's what that option is supposed to control). Also, do you need to have a separate mod that allows you to engage in sexual dialog with NPCs? Because I see no dialog options when I walk up to random NPCs in town and talk to them, and do you need any pregnancy mods for your character to become pregnant with this mod, or does this mod do that on its own?