PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Hey, Ojanen, (or anyone else who may be able to answer my question) how would I go about changing the Skooma bottle for the semen potions in the inventory and drinking animation to be the inventory model and animation of drinking out of a goblet, more specifically to one of the black goblets found in ancient Nord burrows?

I'm having some strange issues with jumping with this mod installed.  I'm not sure what is interacting or how, but for some reason some of my characters get their fJumpHeightMin value set to 0.75.  fJumpFallHeightMin is also affected, getting set to 0.01, resulting in characters that can't jump at all and injure themselves horribly if they ever do manage to get off the ground.

I don't know what other mods I have that might be affecting this.  I have Better Vampires, which does change the jump values for vampires, but this affects non-vampires and non-succubus characters as well.  Changing the "wing bonus" slider in the config menu doesn't seem to do anything regarding this problem. 

I suppose it might not even be this mod causing the problem at all, but it is the only one I can think of that affects jumping, and the problem started after I installed it.

All that aside, the mod itself is very fun and the problem is fixable with console commands, so it's not the end of the world.  I just wish I knew what was causing it to try to fix it more permanently.

To 76.0 forcibly if indeed jump is less than 76.0, where he was to be 76.0 to force even when the wing does not stick. 
I leave somehow in the next update.

Hey, Ojanen, (or anyone else who may be able to answer my question) how would I go about changing the Skooma bottle for the semen potions in the inventory and drinking animation to be the inventory model and animation of drinking out of a goblet, more specifically to one of the black goblets found in ancient Nord burrows?

Change the mesh you have specified in such tes5edit If you change the mesh of inventory. 
I do not know much about animation.

I'm noticing a bug where after the first pregnancy my character can't get pregnant anymore, not even if I set the pregnancy chance to 100%.

It must have cummed into the vagina. 
is not considered to have been cummed into the vagina if you have to collect the semen potion.

Hey Ojanen,

I just wanted to know if the eyes should be vanilla eyes and not eyes from mods like eyes of beauty because my character has black eyes when i use eyes taken from mods. Also for the wings, is it enough if we use a single *.nif of animated dragon wings? because the OP states that you need a 0 weight and a 100 weight version for wings which Animated dragon wings does not have

Regards,

ruroken

Hey Ojanen,

I just wanted to know if the eyes should be vanilla eyes and not eyes from mods like eyes of beauty because my character has black eyes when i use eyes taken from mods. Also for the wings, is it enough if we use a single *.nif of animated dragon wings? because the OP states that you need a 0 weight and a 100 weight version for wings which Animated dragon wings does not have

Regards,

ruroken

I'm about to test the animated wings myself.  I'll tell you what I find out.

EDIT

Okay, I took a quick look at the wing mod in Nifskope, the Creation Kit and TES5Edit, and I have to say I am utterly stumped at how it is assembled.  Unlike the recommended Alduin Wings, these wings don't seem to exist as an armor object so I have no idea how to make a patch in TES5Edit for this succubus mod.  Sadly, whatever the mod maker did to make the animated wings is way beyond my modding knowledge.

EDIT

Okay, I took a quick look at the wing mod in Nifskope, the Creation Kit and TES5Edit, and I have to say I am utterly stumped at how it is assembled.  Unlike the recommended Alduin Wings, these wings don't seem to exist as an armor object so I have no idea how to make a patch in TES5Edit for this succubus mod.  Sadly, whatever the mod maker did to make the animated wings is way beyond my modding knowledge.

There is a patched .esp provided by Plumber in his UNPBO/UNP packs , take a look at it if you are interested, it works quite nicely.

7Nn6s26.jpg

Forgive me, but I'm a little confused about the mod.

I started a new character, made her a succubus, and decided to play around a little bit.

My energy dropped down to about 10%, so I tried feeding. My energy went up, but so did my max energy. No matter how many times I fed, my energy remained around 10%.

The problem with this is, of course, that the energy drain per day seems to be set as a percentage, meaning there's nothing I can do to postpone my inevitable death.

I didn't see anyone else complain about this in the thread, so I'm obviously missing something here. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I started a new character, made her a succubus, and decided to play around a little bit.

My energy dropped down to about 10%, so I tried feeding. My energy went up, but so did my max energy. No matter how many times I fed, my energy remained around 10%.

The problem with this is, of course, that the energy drain per day seems to be set as a percentage, meaning there's nothing I can do to postpone my inevitable death.

I didn't see anyone else complain about this in the thread, so I'm obviously missing something here. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I was having the same issue at first, if you look under the "maintenance" tab in the MCM menu it gives you the option to pause the daily energy drain, you can also adjust how much energy is consumed per day. I just paused the energy feature until I was able to get my energy up to a survivable rate and then went form there. Also, it is important for your character to consume any "semen potions" she gets from the men she feeds off of, otherwise her health or satiation bar will wither away and she'll die.

Or, you can just turn off the death feature in the MCM menu.

I was having the same issue at first, if you look under the "maintenance" tab in the MCM menu it gives you the option to pause the daily energy drain, you can also adjust how much energy is consumed per day. I just paused the energy feature until I was able to get my energy up to a survivable rate and then went form there. Also, it is important for your character to consume any "semen potions" she gets from the men she feeds off of, otherwise she'll wither away and die.

Right, but my confusion is in getting my energy to a survivable rate. Is the problem just because my character is a low-ranking succubus?

Will my energy drain start increasing faster as I level? Won't that damage my victims more, eventually killing off all feasible food sources?

EDIT

There is a patched .esp provided by Plumber in his UNPBO/UNP packs , take a look at it if you are interested, it works quite nicely.

7Nn6s26.jpg

Whoa!! that picture is fucking cool!

EDIT: Also, can I, or we get a link please?

I was having the same issue at first, if you look under the "maintenance" tab in the MCM menu it gives you the option to pause the daily energy drain, you can also adjust how much energy is consumed per day. I just paused the energy feature until I was able to get my energy up to a survivable rate and then went form there. Also, it is important for your character to consume any "semen potions" she gets from the men she feeds off of, otherwise she'll wither away and die.

Right, but my confusion is in getting my energy to a survivable rate. Is the problem just because my character is a low-ranking succubus?

Will my energy drain start increasing faster as I level? Won't that damage my victims more, eventually killing off all feasible food sources?

I don't know about that part. All I know is I was able to eventually catch up to the energy consumption after I paused that feature in the MCM menu for a while; before that my character died in the same manner yours did.

I don't know about that part. All I know is I was able to eventually catch up to the energy consumption after I paused that feature in the MCM menu for a while; before that my character died in the same manner yours did.

I see... Well, I'll play around with it and see what happens.

Does anyone have any experience using this with the Ningheim race? I'm running into an oddity that I think is related to the race. Whenever I transform to or from succubus form, my characters eyes are stuck looking up and to the right. Entering the racemenu fixes it until I transform again.

I've also hit a road block trying to do eye transformations with the race. It looks like the Ningheim race uses two meshes for eyes, one for the left eye and one for the right eye, instead of a single eye mesh. Anything I can do about it?

EDIT

7Nn6s26.jpg

Is that screenshot purely one of Plumber's packs? How well will it play with UNPB if it's made for UNPBO? It looks fantastic!

I might pack it or at least point you where to get all the stuff I used cause it involved some nifscope copypasta :blush:

It's nothing special though, just bodyslide ct77's armor with chest zapped, animated wings from plumbers pack, edited eyemesh for glow, and horns and tail are copypasta from other mods.

EDIT : Link for Plumber's pack, its bit earlier in this thread, look at other posts for UNP/B one.

nxXAoJ2.jpg

Been messing around with making different setups, spent more time on it than playing lately lol.

siPTyFu.jpg

oawNoxb.jpg

bOteIYP.jpg

Last one is what im messing around currently, aiming for something pretty grotesque :P

I had the same problem, you will want to start off by collecting semen potions at first instead of just using drain.  Can also turn on the "arousal effects drain" feature, which means that when they hit 100 arousal, you will get more then 10% of your energy back.

If I remember right, the succubus experience is what causes the max energy to go up, not just sex.  So what you can do, is turn the exp multipler down and then it will take more sex to get experience.  Means you will have more chances to drain before your max energy goes up.

I had the same problem, you will want to start off by collecting semen potions at first instead of just using drain.  Can also turn on the "arousal effects drain" feature, which means that when they hit 100 arousal, you will get more then 10% of your energy back.

If I remember right, the succubus experience is what causes the max energy to go up, not just sex.  So what you can do, is turn the exp multipler down and then it will take more sex to get experience.  Means you will have more chances to drain before your max energy goes up.

I see. So, then how do I extract semen potions manually? All I can see in the config is the option to set auto extraction over a certain threshold.

Right, I've enabled Extract Semen Potions, but I'm not getting any after I have sex with an NPC. Is there a spell I have to cast? A power? Something?

Nope, I think it works like Realistic Needs and Diseases.  You will need a bottle to put in.

Either that or the semen extracted needs to be over a certain ammount.  Raping victims generally causes their arousal to be lower, thus give out less semen.  Try to find a concensual partner.  The mod Radiant Prostitution is great for that.

I might pack it or at least point you where to get all the stuff I used cause it involved some nifscope copypasta :blush:

It's nothing special though, just bodyslide ct77's armor with chest zapped, animated wings from plumbers pack, edited eyemesh for glow, and horns and tail are copypasta from other mods.

EDIT : Link for Plumber's pack, its bit earlier in this thread, look at other posts for UNP/B one.

nxXAoJ2.jpg

Been messing around with making different setups, spent more time on it than playing lately lol.

siPTyFu.jpg

oawNoxb.jpg

bOteIYP.jpg

Last one is what im messing around currently, aiming for something pretty grotesque :P

Where did you get the horns from, and the shadow effect over the face, that really adds to the whole look to make both of those succubi appear truly sinister in their demonic forms.

Thanks for the link, unfortunately I don't know what download button is the right one to click on.. I managed to give my last computer some kind of annoying add virus because I downloaded some fake installer by mistake that had nothing to do with what I was actually trying to download in the first place.

UPDATE: Yeah, all I seem to be getting is links to dumb add sites, and no download.

UPDATE: Never mind, I figured out what I had to do.. not to self, NEVER use MediaFire to share files; that site has WAY too many adds.. Thanks again for the link. :)

Where did you get the horns from, and the shadow effect over the face, that really adds to the whole look to make both of those succubi appear truly sinister in their demonic forms.

Thanks for the link, unfortunately I don't know what download button is the right one to click on.. I managed to give my last computer some kind of annoying add virus because I downloaded some fake installer by mistake that had nothing to do with what I was actually trying to download in the first place.

UPDATE: Yeah, all I seem to be getting is links to dumb add sites, and no download.

UPDATE: Never mind, I figured out what I had to do.. not to self, NEVER use MediaFire to share files; that site has WAY too many adds.. Thanks again for the link. :)

Horns are from demon transformation spell honestly I dont even rememeber where I got it from, probably from nexus. I repositioned em slighly and stuff, will attach em see if it works for you. They are set for slot 45 (psq default) , if you edited .esp fix accordingly.

The shadow effect over face is just part of the scenery I'm afraid :( . I'm using Shadows Mod , its pretty good if shadows are your thing. I'm not using ENB but I find this + ELFX (they do conflict at times though) to do quite nice with almost no performance decrease.

horns.rar

Horns are from demon transformation spell honestly I dont even rememeber where I got it from, probably from nexus. I repositioned em slighly and stuff, will attach em see if it works for you. They are set for slot 45 (psq default) , if you edited .esp fix accordingly.

The shadow effect over face is just part of the scenery I'm afraid :( . I'm using Shadows Mod , its pretty good if shadows are your thing. I'm not using ENB but I find this + ELFX (they do conflict at times though) to do quite nice with almost no performance decrease.

attachicon.gifhorns.rar

Thanks for the horns.

Aww, that's too bad about the shadows.. it would be cool if effect was something that could be equipped.. Oh well.

Where did you get that tail from, by the way? I'm using a mesh from the succubus race mod. It would be nice to be able to add the skin shader flag to the tail to make it change colors with the skin, but every time I have attempted to change that I have gotten a CTD when I try to load the game. :-/

Thanks for the horns.

Aww, that's too bad about the shadows.. it would be cool if effect was something that could be equipped.. Oh well.

Where did you get that tail from, by the way? I'm using a mesh from the succubus race mod. It would be nice to be able to add the skin shader flag to the tail to make it change colors with the skin, but every time I have attempted to change that I have gotten a CTD when I try to load the game. :-/

Well in theory, if you had good enough texturing skills you could achieve something similar cause you get to change even headmesh with PSQ when you transform. That one is bit beyond me though lol.

Tail sadly is just an armor mesh from this mod. It has quite interesting armors that im working on getting converted to bodyslide.

54163-1-1400523505.jpg

Again simple copypasta in nifscope, its not a "real tail". Also please link that succubus race mod if it has tail thats fitting the succubus theme, I didnt find anything other than bunny/wolf/fox tails lol.