PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

OK, well I tried this. Didn't do all the changes for transform because I just wanted to have a look at how it worked out-of-the-box first. Seems to have issues.

The pregnancy part seems to fight with Hentai Pregnancy so I turned off pregnancy effects in Hentai Pregnancy.

The Milker isn't set up for the pregnant belly node so you don't see a pregnant belly when the milker is on.

I went through an entire pregnancy and never had enough milk to be milked.

I set the scaling so her boobs and ass would be bigger when she transforms and didn't see a change there. I had checked the body scaling box and then went down and checked the boob and butt scaling boxes and set those values to something that would be visible..... nuthin'

Her boobs "popped" bigger smaller bigger smaller bigger smaller almost as though the milker was working, but she wasn't wearing it.

So.... for me anyways.... this is interesting but not working right 

Sounds like the milker got graphical issue, would it still able to do the sucking?

How about doing milking by barehand without the needs of the milker?

Guess it will cause less trouble then using a milker but hey, I am just a user. I am quite excited to see another expansion of PSQ.

Currently mass-murdering by being a slave (SD+) as a succubus. Yep, sometime I wonder why I can't just knock them out after sex... (I hope NPC knockout overhaul is a framework...)

What if the stamina of the victim also count into semen point? maybe health = blood and stamina = semen.

OK, well I tried this. Didn't do all the changes for transform because I just wanted to have a look at how it worked out-of-the-box first. Seems to have issues.

The pregnancy part seems to fight with Hentai Pregnancy so I turned off pregnancy effects in Hentai Pregnancy.

The Milker isn't set up for the pregnant belly node so you don't see a pregnant belly when the milker is on.

I set the scaling so her boobs and ass would be bigger when she transforms and didn't see a change there. I had checked the body scaling box and then went down and checked the boob and butt scaling boxes and set those values to something that would be visible..... nuthin'

Her boobs "popped" bigger smaller bigger smaller bigger smaller almost as though the milker was working, but she wasn't wearing it.

Milk is not produced immediately. Please wait for a while. 
In addition, the production rate of milk will vary depending on whether you are pregnant the amount of how much.
It remains that I do I want if possible Pregnancy Slider corresponding Milker, but I do not know what to do I do this. Sorry.

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I get a CTD every time I try to see what the succubus merchant has for sale.

EDIT: OK, now it lets me bring up the menu and after buying something and closing the menu, it crashes to desktop... I'm thinking my machine just needs to be upgraded...

Happens to me too. likely not your machine.

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I get a CTD every time I try to see what the succubus merchant has for sale.

EDIT: OK, now it lets me bring up the menu and after buying something and closing the menu, it crashes to desktop... I'm thinking my machine just needs to be upgraded...

When I load the latest version PSQ crashes as soon as I finish talking to the merchant.  Also the merchant does not have any new miliking equipment.  Something seems to be broken with that new feature?  Maybe a conflict with another milking harness?  I have the harness from another mod.

It was the cause of CTD's had a problem with the process when the Merchant disappears. And I fixed that. 
I think Merchant has not yet selling item like it update of the stock is because not. Please add the item in, "AddItem 0x006C2E" or wait for a while. 
I can not confirm that they are running normally because my game environment seemed crazy or what, stock of all traders would go back in time to load.

Any chance of adding conditions to the drain kill ability. Hard to explain what i mean so i will give an example instead.

went to the drunken hunstman at night and ordered a room.

followed Hulda (or whatever her name was) upstairs.

Transformed succubus because auto transform was on.

so i figured maybe hulda would be interested in helping me revert.

used SL romance options to initiate sex.

chose option "i want you to treat me like a whore".

have drain kill set to aggressor/victim.

well... while scene was technically consensual (because it was initiated through convo) it did use aggressive animation (as it was supposed too).

upon completion Hulda died.

instant bounty in whiterun.

had to reload to when i entered door to huntsman, and had to have regular sex instead.

Any chance maybe a message box popup could be given at start of animation or drain time to ask if this person should attempt to be killed because I don't want to kill most non-essential town NPC's or Lydia. (although Lydia is safe because of AFT)

@ZombieP00Nani regarding locking up/lack of control after kissing.

Turn off 'Automatic Free Camera' in Sexlab. That seemed to cure a lot of problems for me with both this mod - specifically the kissing sequence -  and other mod's as well. (Shame, but I think it's a stacked tfc thing going wonking).

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try that and see if it works. I've noticed that with Radiant Prostitution Tweaked it does that too.. it didn't behave like that before, but it does now..

You get stuck when you switch the TFC dialog remains open in the specification of Skyrim itself.
And this does not seem to be so If you close the dialog in the meantime because there is little time to kiss is to start from "Kiss me". I've been doing that.

Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language. Hope you'll understand=)

Great mod. Everything works fine. But there is one suggestion. Can you replace the dependence of autotransformation from arousal to the amount of energy? So it would be like when the energy is at 100%, character would autotransform into the succubus form, and when the energy at 50% she would autotransform back to human form. I'd really like to see that option. The values can be changed.

P.S. love the mod, waiting for future updates=)

attachicon.gif2014-06-15_00003.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-06-15_00015.jpg

OK, I'll do that next time.

Couple Questions as I want to give this a try.

In the downloads I see "Aroused Option".

What is that?

Transform Dummy Files I think I can figure out. :)

As soon as I saw milking was available, I knew I had to try this :)

>Aroused Option
This is a file to work with SexLab Aroused.
It was compressed together previously, but I tried to somehow divided.

Any chance of adding conditions to the drain kill ability. Hard to explain what i mean so i will give an example instead.

went to the drunken hunstman at night and ordered a room.

followed Hulda (or whatever her name was) upstairs.

Transformed succubus because auto transform was on.

so i figured maybe hulda would be interested in helping me revert.

used SL romance options to initiate sex.

chose option "i want you to treat me like a whore".

have drain kill set to aggressor/victim.

well... while scene was technically consensual (because it was initiated through convo) it did use aggressive animation (as it was supposed too).

upon completion Hulda died.

instant bounty in whiterun.

had to reload to when i entered door to huntsman, and had to have regular sex instead.

Any chance maybe a message box popup could be given at start of animation or drain time to ask if this person should attempt to be killed because I don't want to kill most non-essential town NPC's or Lydia. (although Lydia is safe because of AFT)

I'll try to think of any way.

I've noticed that after my character has gotten pregnant and had the soul gems the belly seems to keep it's pregnancy settings, even after I select "clear pregnancy" in the MCM menu. I'm not running any other pregnancy mods.

Which brings me to another question, what determines the size of the soul gems? is it the amount of time my character is pregnant with the soul gem or is it something else?

EDIT: Joanen kind of explained this to me earlier, but I couldn't understand him that well.

Belly Scale should go back and been Soul Gem Total set to 0. Try to save / load the mesh feel something is bulging After. Should you would go back like that Node value from not saved.

The size of the Soul Gem will be determined by the passage of time. It is now to grow to up to after 30 days game roughly.

Sounds like the milker got graphical issue, would it still able to do the sucking?

How about doing milking by barehand without the needs of the milker?

Guess it will cause less trouble then using a milker but hey, I am just a user. I am quite excited to see another expansion of PSQ.

Currently mass-murdering by being a slave (SD+) as a succubus. Yep, sometime I wonder why I can't just knock them out after sex... (I hope NPC knockout overhaul is a framework...)

What if the stamina of the victim also count into semen point? maybe health = blood and stamina = semen.

It's like squeezing with bare hands is impossible. Because I cannot make animation. 
This is because they are tired why stamina of the victims is reduced. Maybe. There is no deep meaning.

I've been messing with this for hours now And I can't make heads or tails of the directions that anyone has given me. Even downloading the PSQ for dummies doesn't explain anything very well so I can't seem to get the transformation to work properly at all. I'm not a modder at all. I'm a novice at this sort of thing and I was wonder if someone could explain this a bit better for me?

I've been messing with this for hours now And I can't make heads or tails of the directions that anyone has given me. Even downloading the PSQ for dummies doesn't explain anything very well so I can't seem to get the transformation to work properly at all. I'm not a modder at all. I'm a novice at this sort of thing and I was wonder if someone could explain this a bit better for me?

I will give directions for 1 armor item. the same steps apply to anything though. horns, wings, tail require a little more work depending on the ones you want to use, so for now leave those alone. and in MCM don't check them.

1. download transform dummy files.

2. extract the archive just downloaded. I recommend on your desktop.

3. look over the extracted archive to familiarize yourself with whats in it.

4. Find something you want to replace. Lets choose. Cuirass_0 & Cuirass_1

5. find the folder where skyrim saves your armors. data/meshes/armor/

6. find an armor you would like to use for the cuirass. lets choose daedric armor for ease

7. in Skyrim Directory goto data/meshes/armor/daedric

8. right click and copy daedrictorsof_0.nif & daedrictorsof_1.nif

9. Paste anywhere thats not the psq extracted archive - to keep things separated for the time being.

10. Rename the copies of daedrictorsof_0.nif to Cuirass_0.nif & daedrictorsof_1.nif to Cuirass_1.nif

11. right click and copy/cut the newly name Cuirass_0.nif & Cuirass_1.nif

12. paste them into the PSQ folder where Cuirass_0.nif & Cuirass_1.nif dummy files are located. overwrite them.

13. do same steps for all items you can. Boots, gloves, and Body are easiest.

*Name of files in dummy folder are the file names that PSQ looks for at transform, so just make sure whatever you replace is named EXACTLY the same as the dummy file.

14. using a Archive tool, I recommend Seven zip (7z), right click on data folder in extracted dummy files archive. and click 7-zip > add to archive.

15. in new screen that pops up rename the archive from data to <whatever you want> (i recommend -  PSQ transform files)

16. that archive you just created is a mod as far as NMM or MO are concerned. so import them like usual.

17. Activate/install new mod using preferred method

18. start skyrim

19. In MCM check transform box for any dummy file you replaced.

20. enjoy being a succubus. <-- Technically, I guess this step would be optional

--FOR Physical character body--

You should just be able to copy the files straight into PSQ folder as they are named the same as default skyrim files.

Default Body locations

Meshes data/meshes/actors/character/character assets

Textures data/textures/actors/character/female

I think that covers it all. I tried to leave out any superfluous info that could confuse the reader and just left the exact bare bones steps needed to be taken to get things working.

Sorry If I missed a step or if this is still confusing.

In addition, the production rate of milk will vary depending on whether you are pregnant the amount of how much.
It remains that I do I want if possible Pregnancy Slider corresponding Milker, but I do not know what to do I do this. Sorry.

Hello, would you please elaborate more on milking? I'm kind of confused. My character currently has three soul gems pregnant, and there is a number in the MCM pregnancy page that I dont remember the name. Every time I put the milker bought from merchant on, nothing happens. Then I took it off after a while (one or two days in game, or hours in game), nothing happens either - there is nothing new in my inventory (like semen potion or Succubus love juice). The number I mentioned earlier in the MCM menu (the one under the soul gem size in pregnancy submenu) randomly increases, but very slowly - I don't get the meaning of it. Would you please just elaborate on this whole process please? Thanks!

Hey Ojanen. I just started playing Skyrim again and I donwloaded this mod again after some time.

I noticed a few things that you could fix/change if you have the time:

1. First is sneak feed. There is this problem with it that you can sneak feed on NPCs at any time, even when they are attacking you (so they know you are there). You could change it so that NPC must be unaware of your presence (only the one you wish to feed upon - if such thing is possible of course). Because as it is now it kind of makes other skills useless - like seduction or even regular rape (since now you can just crouch a feed on them)

2. Another thing is sneak feed should be changed to Force Feed (rape) instead of normal Feed. This is because now you can sneak feed upon anyone without consequence (since it's not considered aggresive action) so again skill like seducion are rendered useless. Plus I personaly like to play with death by drain set up with Aggresor/Victim which only kills with force feed (rape), so sneak feed will not kill them (since it's not rape)

Anyway I like how this mod progressed and I think you did a very good job. :D

Hey Ojanen. Will you fix problems I described earlier in later releases?

I will give directions for 1 armor item. the same steps apply to anything though. horns, wings, tail require a little more work depending on the ones you want to use, so for now leave those alone. and in MCM don't check them.

1. download transform dummy files.

2. extract the archive just downloaded. I recommend on your desktop.

3. look over the extracted archive to familiarize yourself with whats in it.

4. Find something you want to replace. Lets choose. Cuirass_0 & Cuirass_1

5. find the folder where skyrim saves your armors. data/meshes/armor/

6. find an armor you would like to use for the cuirass. lets choose daedric armor for ease

7. in Skyrim Directory goto data/meshes/armor/daedric

8. right click and copy daedrictorsof_0.nif & daedrictorsof_1.nif

9. Paste anywhere thats not the psq extracted archive - to keep things separated for the time being.

10. Rename the copies of daedrictorsof_0.nif to Cuirass_0.nif & daedrictorsof_1.nif to Cuirass_1.nif

11. right click and copy/cut the newly name Cuirass_0.nif & Cuirass_1.nif

12. paste them into the PSQ folder where Cuirass_0.nif & Cuirass_1.nif dummy files are located. overwrite them.

13. do same steps for all items you can. Boots, gloves, and Body are easiest.

*Name of files in dummy folder are the file names that PSQ looks for at transform, so just make sure whatever you replace is named EXACTLY the same as the dummy file.

14. using a Archive tool, I recommend Seven zip (7z), right click on data folder in extracted dummy files archive. and click 7-zip > add to archive.

15. in new screen that pops up rename the archive from data to <whatever you want> (i recommend -  PSQ transform files)

16. that archive you just created is a mod as far as NMM or MO are concerned. so import them like usual.

17. Activate/install new mod using preferred method

18. start skyrim

19. In MCM check transform box for any dummy file you replaced.

20. enjoy being a succubus. <-- Technically, I guess this step would be optional

--FOR Physical character body--

You should just be able to copy the files straight into PSQ folder as they are named the same as default skyrim files.

Default Body locations

Meshes data/meshes/actors/character/character assets

Textures data/textures/actors/character/female

I think that covers it all. I tried to leave out any superfluous info that could confuse the reader and just left the exact bare bones steps needed to be taken to get things working.

Sorry If I missed a step or if this is still confusing.

Thanks for the help. It helped a bit, but it didn' seem to work right. I got it to partially work, but it doesn't change the body changes back to normal when I revert to a human, the colors are still off and I still get the strange red triangle with the exclamation point in it.

I also revert back to normal a second after I use the skill but I think that might just be because I'm too low a level for succubus form.

Awesome mod so far.

Can I ask if it is possible to add another transformation toggle to swap skeletons? This may be useful for anyone wanting to swap to custom body skeletons for magic casting.

Keep up the great work!

I'm doing something about it now. However, I think that it would be cumbersome for the user side if you are going to use.

With the Succubus milk, could you make the health buffs higher, and maybe add an effect so that if a human drinks the milk it acts as a kind of temporary love potion?

I am going to change the effect of milk in the next update.

Hey Ojanen. I just started playing Skyrim again and I donwloaded this mod again after some time.

I noticed a few things that you could fix/change if you have the time:

1. First is sneak feed. There is this problem with it that you can sneak feed on NPCs at any time, even when they are attacking you (so they know you are there). You could change it so that NPC must be unaware of your presence (only the one you wish to feed upon - if such thing is possible of course). Because as it is now it kind of makes other skills useless - like seduction or even regular rape (since now you can just crouch a feed on them)

2. Another thing is sneak feed should be changed to Force Feed (rape) instead of normal Feed. This is because now you can sneak feed upon anyone without consequence (since it's not considered aggresive action) so again skill like seducion are rendered useless. Plus I personaly like to play with death by drain set up with Aggresor/Victim which only kills with force feed (rape), so sneak feed will not kill them (since it's not rape)

Anyway I like how this mod progressed and I think you did a very good job. :D

Hey Ojanen. Will you fix problems I described earlier in later releases?

I tried something about it.

Hello, would you please elaborate more on milking? I'm kind of confused. My character currently has three soul gems pregnant, and there is a number in the MCM pregnancy page that I dont remember the name. Every time I put the milker bought from merchant on, nothing happens. Then I took it off after a while (one or two days in game, or hours in game), nothing happens either - there is nothing new in my inventory (like semen potion or Succubus love juice). The number I mentioned earlier in the MCM menu (the one under the soul gem size in pregnancy submenu) randomly increases, but very slowly - I don't get the meaning of it. Would you please just elaborate on this whole process please? Thanks!

Milk that increase will be calculated as follows.
Increased Milk = (Total Seeds Size / 1500 + Milk Bonus / 500) * Passed Game Day <= 6
Where Milk Bonus is decreased Seeds Size in last oviposition. And this decreasing by time elapsing.
You are producing a milk bottle per 1500 Total Seeds Size in a day. If you want to be a milk cow, be pregnant more.

every time i try to open it with this activated i crash. so i deactivated all the other mods i had except the framework to try and get it to work. but it is still crashing for me so i decided i should just ask. i am also using nexus mod manager to activate them so that might be it but i dont know.

every time i try to open it with this activated i crash. so i deactivated all the other mods i had except the framework to try and get it to work. but it is still crashing for me so i decided i should just ask. i am also using nexus mod manager to activate them so that might be it but i dont know.

Lack of a master file is due to crash at startup. 
I think any of the optional esp probably is not enough master. 
Deactivate masterless esp files. 
It will tell the missing files when you start the LOOT the time being you're in a pinch.

For milking by hand, there is an animation when you have a chastity belt on. In fact more than one animation. Where the character is squeezing their own breasts. THis is one of the "horny" animations I think. Frustrated female belted and touches herself to try to get relief. One animation uses both hands on breasts. Another is one on breast and one down at her vagina. 

I wonder if one of those would work as milking by hand.

I assume upgrade from 2.14 to 2.15a is the normal way.

1. make sure not preg, quit succubus.

2. save & exit skyrim

3. deactivate

4. run skyrim, wait till mcm disappears. Save and exit

5. clean save with preferred method (i use save tool)

6. activate new version

7. play skyrim

OK, I have to ask. I was kind of critical last time I tried this and problems I encountered may have been my own fault.

I've tried to read this thread, but it's a lot of reading, but I can actually see ojanen's english improving from first post to most recent one.  :) 

Does this mod conflict with Hentai Pregnancy?

I'm trying to figure out if I can just uncheck Hentai Pregnancy in NMM and check PSQ and start a character.

Then when I want to play one of my other characters, uncheck PSQ and check Hentai Pregnancy.

This looks interesting to me because it looks like I'd be playing a character rather than playing the game :)  I've already played through and now I just create mayhem all over Skyrim and don't really play the quest lines. 

It should be compatible to some extent.

But honestly think about switching to Beeing Female <-better compatability.

Minus cum inflation it functions exactly like sexlab procreation and hentai pregnancy, except that menstrual cycles also affect NPC's (like procreation did for the player).

Plus with Beeing Female there are no issues if you play as a male Beeing Female even has things that affect male like virility - too much sex makes you less potent for impregnation.

I recommend at least reading its thread.

I think one of the problems I'm having is that if you have 2 things trying to control breast and belly size changes, they fight with each other. Pretty sure that's why I saw the breasts "popping" in and out changing sizes when my succubus was pregnant.

OK, another question (sorry.... trying to narrow down all my mods and plugins for a new "standard" load)

Does PSQ handle pregnancy by itself or do I need another mod like Beeing Female to actually handle the "getting pregnant" part?

I'm almost thinking I need to have another pregnancy mod in the mix because I play several characters and A.) not all of them will be succubi and B.) not all of them are female. :)

So then another question would be.... is this a very "script heavy" mod?

Guest john0800

Just a suggestion
It would make a lot of sense to have force feed with females use a trib animation or some of the lesbian animations over the strap on cowgirl ones. Kind of breaks immersion when trying to drain the ladies. Or we should be able to choose which ones we like.