PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Would it be possible to make the equipable penis not cost any energy to cast, or make it possible to turn off the energy consumption on that spell?

EDIT: Better yet, would it be possible to make the equipable schlong appear automatically (as an option in the MCM menu) whenever the target is female and also have the appropriate animations flagged (animations in where the Player Character plays the role of the man).

Also I kind of wish there was another model out there other than SOS. Every time I have run the light version of SOS on my computer the male feet textures don't display, so all the men have glowing purple feet, and the textures on the male schlongs don't line up so they look splotchy. I have tried looking for a fix, and found a SUPPOSED fix, but when I installed the fix I just got the same crap I had before with non showing foot textures and splotchy dicks..

Use SOS Equipable Schlong.

This is compatible with SexLab, and is a stand-alone Strapon mod that can be set to the SexLab Strapon list.

And another, set the "SuccubusMagicNoConsume" keyword to magic effects using TES5Edit or CK If you do not want to consume energy in the succubus magic.

So I decided to mess with the hand meshes a bit and give my succubus claws.. unfortunately the claws don't sow up for some reason. Am I doing something wrong?

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

attachicon.gifmeshes.rar

Are you equipped a glove? 
Some gloves include a HandMesh, and overwrite the original HandMesh.

Finally got the glove meshes working, thanks again for the tip. :)

post-145287-0-67326600-1401601843_thumb.jpg

I thought I would share my current toon as well:  

post-381768-0-89253400-1401615669_thumb.jpg

I love this mod, it is very well done.  It has a lot of options and they all seem to work.  If it came with a default set of meshes/textures it would be far more popular.  Anyway, this is an excellent mod, good job!

I have a few things, a devils tail would be cool, even better with physics.  The armor I used does not support the HDT body, or prego.  So hopefully I can find a better Succubus armor.

This may be on my end but i cant find the mcm once i updated the psq to 2.14 I have the latest sl framework updated with the patch and tried to uninstall, save and reinstall but still no mcm menu or anything... mostly i have LL mods and armors fron nexus, so i dont think there would be any conflict... Any advice? I even started a new game to see if i have the menu, but still no. I also tried to play around with the PSQ meshes and textures and it left some in the came folder witch i overwrighten with the new version of psq, cause i couldn't figure out how to add the animated wings fron nexus or horns.Tnx for any help...

Any chance you can change the maximum belly scale for the soulgem pregnancy? I would really love to. 

There is already a slider to change the size of the belly in the MCM menu.. unless you want to make her belly as big as a planet or something like that.

Well not the size of a planet, but bigger than 10. Hentai preg goes up to 20 and that's the preg mod I use so I was hoping I could increase it to that as well. 

Try this. There is it for 100 upper limit. However until such magnitude does not confirm the operation.

Belllllllly.zip

I guess I'll pass this mod... But thanks a lot for helping me to try to fix it :)

Are all of your files up to date? SKSE, SKYUI, SexLab? I've had mods not work for that reason too. Also, sometimes it just takes a minute for the menu to show up, a good example of that would be a mod called Estrus Churus; sometimes it can take several minutes for that mod to load up completely, also sometimes the menu won't load until you step into a building that causes the game to go to a load screen. If none of that works then it's probably safe to say that something is wrong.

Yes, I have also checked my versions of SexLab, SkyUI and SKSE, all up to date.

But I think I found the origin of the problem : I have no .esp files in NMM, nothing like "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esp", I don't know if it's normal, I only have "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" and "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.bsa" in my Skyrim Data folder.

I've joined a screenshot of my "Main files" folder. Is there any file missing ?

post-388786-0-29137100-1401636390_thumb.jpg

I guess I'll pass this mod... But thanks a lot for helping me to try to fix it :)

Are all of your files up to date? SKSE, SKYUI, SexLab? I've had mods not work for that reason too. Also, sometimes it just takes a minute for the menu to show up, a good example of that would be a mod called Estrus Churus; sometimes it can take several minutes for that mod to load up completely, also sometimes the menu won't load until you step into a building that causes the game to go to a load screen. If none of that works then it's probably safe to say that something is wrong.

But I think I found the origin of the problem : I have no .esp files in NMM, nothing like "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esp", I don't know if it's normal, I only have "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm" and "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.bsa" in my Skyrim Data folder.

Alright, the mod works, the esm file didn't appeared in NMM before. So I downloaded the mod again, and I saw that I had a different file size for the .esm file. Now it works, so thanks a lot Zombie for your help and patience :)

Alright, the mod works, the esm file didn't appeared in NMM before. So I downloaded the mod again, and I saw that I had a different file size for the .esm file. Now it works, so thanks a lot Zombie for your help and patience :)

You're welcome, glad I could provide some assistance.

Also, thank you Ojanen for the mod.. I just realized I've been whining about things and making suggestions, but I never said thanks..

On another note, I see that I could enable the equippable schlong as a strapon in SexLab (which would work) but is there a way to make it so that the schlong only gets equipped to my character and other NPCs get strapons?

Any chance you can change the maximum belly scale for the soulgem pregnancy? I would really love to. 

There is already a slider to change the size of the belly in the MCM menu.. unless you want to make her belly as big as a planet or something like that.

Well not the size of a planet, but bigger than 10. Hentai preg goes up to 20 and that's the preg mod I use so I was hoping I could increase it to that as well. 

Try this. There is it for 100 upper limit. However until such magnitude does not confirm the operation.

Speaking of which; my character has some "fertilized" soul gems (an awesome idea I should add, especially the birthing animations) but her belly won't grow.. is that because I don't have a pregnancy mod installed, or is something else wrong? I pretty sure I have the right body and skeleton, I can make the belly bigger and smaller in race menu. Also I'm confused on how that feature works, does the duration of the pregnancy effect the size of the soul gem, or is it based on how many men and beasts she has fucked, or is it based on something else?

I just noticed a bug, and i think it might have something to do with this mod, I just got to Whiterun for the first time with my new character and I killed the first dragon you encounter, the problem is now I can't seem to absorb it's soul, so the quest line can't progress. I think it might be this mod because I wasn't having this issue before.

UPDATE: Never mind, it was something else, not this mod.

This is possible, but I have another theory. Maybe, you just have too much script-heavy mods - too much for your PC.

I had similar problems with other mods. You should try to reproduce this bug several times for more information.

UPDATE: Alright then. :)

Speaking of which; my character has some "fertilized" soul gems (an awesome idea I should add, especially the birthing animations) but her belly won't grow.. is that because I don't have a pregnancy mod installed, or is something else wrong? I pretty sure I have the right body and skeleton, I can make the belly bigger and smaller in race menu. Also I'm confused on how that feature works, does the duration of the pregnancy effect the size of the soul gem, or is it based on how many men and beasts she has fucked, or is it based on something else?

for belly growth you need a skeleton and body mod that are designed for it, there are a couple on loverslab but i've never used them.  and unless you want to walk around naked to see the effect you'll also need armor modified to allow for belly growth, yet again they can be found at this website.

for belly growth you need a skeleton and body mod that are designed for it, there are a couple on loverslab but i've never used them.  and unless you want to walk around naked to see the effect you'll also need armor modified to allow for belly growth, yet again they can be found at this website.

I modified the wenche's clothes in body slide to be compatible with pregnancy scaling bodies and I wear them quite often as I run Radiant Prostitution Tweaked along with this mod, but even then I still don't see any changes. I know I have the right body and skeleton because I've run pregnancy mods successfully before, and haven't changed anything with my current set up.

Excuse me, where could I happen to find information on what each esp does feature wise? For example, what does PSQ iNeed.esp contribute to the mod feature-wise? I'm trying to cut down anything optional that won't be a big problem since I'm currently (for now) tight on load order space.

You're welcome, glad I could provide some assistance.

Also, thank you Ojanen for the mod.. I just realized I've been whining about things and making suggestions, but I never said thanks..

On another note, I see that I could enable the equippable schlong as a strapon in SexLab (which would work) but is there a way to make it so that the schlong only gets equipped to my character and other NPCs get strapons?

I think that there is no choice but to use a strap-on sexlab the other with a penis in some way (for example, create penis spell) to the NPC that you would like to put a penis.

if you do not want to be equipped with a strap-on to the NPC that with a penis, penis of Create Penis Spell Because it is so that they can not be disarmed if the same Biped flag of penis and strap on and is no longer equipped with a strap-on (maybe).

Belly does not grow easily at first. 
Wait for about the 10th in the game so as not to energy consumption if you wanted to operationally check.

Now I'm sure I've got everything looking the way I want. I really like this mod!! I look forward to having a lore friendly way to become a succubus. Also, maybe a way to turn others like a vampire in a future update?.. unless that's what "Hybrid" already does..

attachicon.gif2014-06-01_00011.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-06-01_00001.jpg

I want to do even such a quest in the future but is in procrastination indefinitely English skills I have so tattered.
But skyrimll added that kind of function to SexLab Hormones.

Great mod, now if only there was an Incubus version of this...

It is easy to imagine the succubus's that energy to what has been infused, but it was the mystery of obtaining energy Incubus to release spirits. 
They'll get the energy how the hell.

Excuse me, where could I happen to find information on what each esp does feature wise? For example, what does PSQ iNeed.esp contribute to the mod feature-wise? I'm trying to cut down anything optional that won't be a big problem since I'm currently (for now) tight on load order space.

PSQ iNeed; Registers semen potions as a food of iNeed.

PSQ RND; Registers semen potions as a food of Realistic Needs and Disease.

PSQ Aroused; A plug-in that becomes an effect on PSQ is SexLab Aroused.

I'm having some strange issues with jumping with this mod installed.  I'm not sure what is interacting or how, but for some reason some of my characters get their fJumpHeightMin value set to 0.75.  fJumpFallHeightMin is also affected, getting set to 0.01, resulting in characters that can't jump at all and injure themselves horribly if they ever do manage to get off the ground.

I don't know what other mods I have that might be affecting this.  I have Better Vampires, which does change the jump values for vampires, but this affects non-vampires and non-succubus characters as well.  Changing the "wing bonus" slider in the config menu doesn't seem to do anything regarding this problem. 

I suppose it might not even be this mod causing the problem at all, but it is the only one I can think of that affects jumping, and the problem started after I installed it.

All that aside, the mod itself is very fun and the problem is fixable with console commands, so it's not the end of the world.  I just wish I knew what was causing it to try to fix it more permanently.

Does anybody know where I can find an HDT pregnancy scaling version of the Succubus armor (the one in the pics I posted earlier) by Hentai? I'm getting too annoyed with all of the clipping issues I keep getting while trying to convert that armor (not to mention others) myself. Otherwise it makes turning on the pregnancy visuals kind of pointless in my case, as the soul gem pregnancy doesn't appear to show up while my character is in human form.

Does anybody know where I can find an HDT pregnancy scaling version of the Succubus armor (the one in the pics I posted earlier) by Hentai? I'm getting too annoyed with all of the clipping issues I keep getting while trying to convert that armor (not to mention others) myself. Otherwise it makes turning on the pregnancy visuals kind of pointless in my case, as the soul gem pregnancy doesn't appear to show up while my character is in human form.

You could try Buff's conversion , its not perfect (see pic) but should be easy fixable depending on your body shape.

Screenshot%202014-06-03%2011.53.39.png?_

EDIT : Here's DL link just for Bodyslide data , you still need meshes/textures. All credit to MrCasual, I just uploaded the slide data.

Thank you for attaching Preg system.

And then I think it's more better to grow pregnancy in proportion

at PSQSoulGemIncubateQuestScript

Function AddBuff()
PlayerRef.RemoveSpell(SoulGemPregnantBuff)
; Float Magnitude = SeedsTotal / 300
; If Magnitude > 70
; Magnitude = 70
; EndIf
Float Magnitude = SeedsTotal / 3000 * 30
;30 <- Plz enable to adjust in mcm
If Magnitude > 30
Magnitude = 30
EndIf

-----

Function BellyGrowth()
; Float BellyScale = (SeedsTotal / 3000) + 1.0
; If BellyScale > MaxBelly
; BellyScale = MaxBelly
; EndIf
Float BellyScale = (SeedsTotal / 3000)
If BellyScale > 1.0
BellyScale = MaxBelly
EndIf
BellyScale = BellyScale * (MaxBelly - 1) + 1.0
;

You could try Buff's conversion , its not perfect (see pic) but should be easy fixable depending on your body shape.

Screenshot%202014-06-03%2011.53.39.png?_

EDIT : Here's DL link just for Bodyslide data , you still need meshes/textures. All credit to MrCasual, I just uploaded the slide data.

Thank you

I just want to confirm.

If I use lets say random gloves,cuirass,boots from random mods x,y,z.

But i want the succubus transformed version to look different than the normal armor versions,

Can i get away with opening their respective nifs and changing texture paths to <textures\PSQ\gloves.dds> and then copying gloves.dds from armors texture directoy to the PSQ directory.

Then changing texture thats been copied.

Or will this require more work using TES5EDIT.

I just want to confirm.

If I use lets say random gloves,cuirass,boots from random mods x,y,z.

But i want the succubus transformed version to look different than the normal armor versions,

Can i get away with opening their respective nifs and changing texture paths to <textures\PSQ\gloves.dds> and then copying gloves.dds from armors texture directoy to the PSQ directory.

Then changing texture thats been copied.

Or will this require more work using TES5EDIT.

I set everything up manually, but yeah, it should work that way.. if I'm understanding you correctly. I edited my character's hands to have claws (for example) and then put the nail texture file into the PSQ texture file folder and then changed the paths in NifSkope to point to the nail teature in that folder (the PSQ texture folder) and it works fine. The only time it won't work is if you tried to edit something like the first person female hands (which there was no "dummy file" for to begin with, which means the mod won't recognize or use the first person female hands nif because there is no reference for it in the mod) or if you tried to add something COMPLETELY new, THEN you would have to do some additional editing.

Which reminds me, can you (the mod author) add in the first person female hand meshes and the female foot meshes as dummy files in the "optional" folder too, so that they can be edited as well?