PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

Hello,

i would like to have the Witch elf armor from the mod The Art of Magicka but i don't have enough expierence with Nifskope to merge the nif's from the Pauldrons, Top and Bottom.

Can someone please do me a favor and merge this nifs.

Many Thanks

Dibellor

Done.

There are 2 different pauldrons. so i made 2 separate merges.

one uses pauldron a

one uses pauldron b

Pauldron a had an extra small arm covering that b did not.

You will need to rename the files accordingly.

WitchElf.7z

Hello,

i would like to have the Witch elf armor from the mod The Art of Magicka but i don't have enough expierence with Nifskope to merge the nif's from the Pauldrons, Top and Bottom.

Many Thanks

Dibellor

Done.

one uses pauldron a

one uses pauldron b

attachicon.gifWitchElf.7z

Thanks for the fast reply but something seems wrong, the Bottom part and the Pauldron are not visible ingame.

post-213296-0-12848500-1404244226_thumb.jpg

PS.: I dont have Clue why the Textures are not loaded ( i did copy them in the right folder), but i think this in another matter.

Hello,

Many Thanks

Dibellor

Done.

one uses pauldron a

one uses pauldron b

Thanks for the fast reply but something seems wrong, the Bottom part and the Pauldron are not visible ingame.

attachicon.gif2014-07-01_00002.jpg

PS.: I dont have Clue why the Textures are not loaded ( i did copy them in the right folder), but i think this in another matter.

i did not change the texture paths. it is still looking for them in the original mods location.

I will take another look at it, but if the problem is what i think it is I wont be able to fix because I don't know any other program than nif scope and both pieces had a parent node that went flying way off in a random direction.

Did you try messing with the files before you linked them? i noticed all the nifs were full of errors. But i didn't want to clean them as I was not sure why the errors were there.

Hello,

Many Thanks

Dibellor

Done.

one uses pauldron a

one uses pauldron b

i did not change the texture paths. it is still looking for them in the original mods location.

I will take another look at it, but if the problem is what i think it is I wont be able to fix because I don't know any other program than nif scope and both pieces had a parent node that went flying way off in a random direction.

Did you try messing with the files before you linked them? i noticed all the nifs were full of errors. But i didn't want to clean them as I was not sure why the errors were there.

No this were the original files straight from the mod zip. The only thing i did was excluding the retexture variations.

But i tried to merge them earlier and had the same result, but in my case were the parent nodes from Pauldrons and bottom childs from the Top's parent node.

I just have to go with my old Succubus outfit then.

Thanks for your Effort.

Dibellor

Hello,

Many Thanks

Dibellor

Done.

one uses pauldron a

one uses pauldron b

No this were the original files straight from the mod zip. The only thing i did was excluding the retexture variations.

But i tried to merge them earlier and had the same result, but in my case were the parent nodes from Pauldrons and bottom childs from the Top's parent node.

I just have to go with my old Succubus outfit then.

Thanks for your Effort.

Dibellor

I believe i know what the issue is with my uploaded merged files. stupid mistake of not changing over slot locations.

*did this in a rush while at work.

I will fix and design new texture paths and recompile in a properly structured mod for easier install.

give me some time to redo everything. will try to finish before i leave work in an hour. otherwise once I'm home i can work faster.

*edit*

Sweet finished before i leave work. technically I'm getting 2 min overtime but whatever its extra money, and for modding skyrim at that. just don't tell my boss :)

Witch Elf A.7z <--extra arm pauldron parts

Witch Elf B.7z <-- no extra arm pauldron parts

Proof that it works

post-227966-0-64861000-1404250168_thumb.png

Also noticed that the armor had texture paths for environmental maps but they are not in the original mod so I went and created those.

If you don't like the shine on the armor just delete the files ending in _m.dds. it wont mess anything up.

I know a lot of people use different bodies and would like custom succubus armor.

To that end I will offer my services to those who would like them. Like the post above.

The rules for this though.

1. to keep this page clean send the request in a PM.

2. In the PM you must include the files you want put together. I will not hunt down specific armors to make a pack for you.

2a. I would prefer if you seperated a mod and just send the file you want made into armor.

2b. but if you do not know how then send the whole mod.

2c. If the file you want to send is too big (over 100mb) loverslab wont allow the upload. In that case ONLY, i will hunt down the mod in question.

2d. At least send me a link to it though.

3. include the textures as well.

3a. If you do not send textures I will not create new texture paths and the armor will search for the textures in the default mods textures location.

4. This process is not quick. so please be patient.

5. I cannot convert an armor from one body type to another.

6. if your armor is broken up into parts and you want them merged that is fine.

6a. include in the request exactly what you want from each piece. ie: bikini bottom from armor X, bikini top from armor Y, shoulders from armor Z.

7. Be aware some armors that have what looks like separate parts in game might not actually have separate parts in the .nif.

7a. Vanilla armor conversions are most known for this. ie: blades armor has shoulder pads, chest piece, leggings but they are all 1 piece not 3.

8. I can mix and match pieces from different armors as long as the armors in question obey rule 7.

8a. I do not expect everyone to check the armors to adhere to rule 7 but if the armors you want merged do not adhere to rule 7 i will send a pm back to tell you so.

9. I can limitedly remake textures (as long as I have an original) in case the parts from armors x,y,z are all different colors.

10. requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.

10a. When I receive a request and there is already a line I will respond with what # you are in that line.

11. I do have a life so I wont be checking my pm's every 2 seconds. I usually check 4-5 times a day.

12. I am offering this as a kindness so be respectful.

12a. If the armor doesn't turn out the way you wanted send me a pm detailing whats wrong (pictures appreciated) and i will ATTEMPT to fix it.

13. be aware sometimes I might forget a step in the process and an error will result because of it. In that case follow step 12a.

14. I personally use the ADEC (not CBBE) body and armors from here. If you do as well, you do not need to send the files (i already have them).

15. I do not intend to play skyrim forever so there will come a time when I withdraw this offer. I do not foresee that being anytime soon though.

15a. when the time comes I will stop taking new requests but i will finish whoever is still in line.

16. I am occasionally bad at wording things so if i respond to you and it comes off as rude I apologize. it is not my intention, usually.

17. If the mod developer Ojanen makes an requests of me, those will take precedence over those waiting in line.

17a. Unless he tells me hes in no hurry for them.

18. If Ojanen does not want me to do this i will revoke my offer immediately, WITHOUT finishing those in line.

19. all requests are for personal use only. you cannot upload these anywhere without the original mod authors permission.

20. I probably forgot something so i might update this post at a later time. you will know if i update anything because it will be listed under *edit*

@ojanen

If you would like, feel free to post this onto the initial thread to make it easier for people to know the offer is available.

If you would like me to revoke this offer I will.

Also if you have plans to make default packs for specific body types I can do those for you as well to allow you more time to work on the mod itself.

I would prefer if you were able to send the files in a PM though. I do not look forward to hunting down random armors.

Obviously the default packs if you want them made would need permission from the original authors in order to be posted.

I know a lot of people use different bodies and would like custom succubus armor.

To that end I will offer my services to those who would like them. Like the post above.

2. In the PM you must include the files you want put together. I will not hunt down specific armors to make a pack for you.

2a. I would prefer if you seperated a mod and just send the file you want made into armor.

2c. If the file you want to send is too big (over 100mb) loverslab wont allow the upload. In that case ONLY, i will hunt down the mod in question.

3a. If you do not send textures I will not create new texture paths and the armor will search for the textures in the default mods textures location.

6a. include in the request exactly what you want from each piece. ie: bikini bottom from armor X, bikini top from armor Y, shoulders from armor Z.

7. Be aware some armors that have what looks like separate parts in game might not actually have separate parts in the .nif.

7a. Vanilla armor conversions are most known for this. ie: blades armor has shoulder pads, chest piece, leggings but they are all 1 piece not 3.

8. I can mix and match pieces from different armors as long as the armors in question obey rule 7.

8a. I do not expect everyone to check the armors to adhere to rule 7 but if the armors you want merged do not adhere to rule 7 i will send a pm back to tell you so.

9. I can limitedly remake textures (as long as I have an original) in case the parts from armors x,y,z are all different colors.

10a. When I receive a request and there is already a line I will respond with what # you are in that line.

11. I do have a life so I wont be checking my pm's every 2 seconds. I usually check 4-5 times a day.

12a. If the armor doesn't turn out the way you wanted send me a pm detailing whats wrong (pictures appreciated) and i will ATTEMPT to fix it.

13. be aware sometimes I might forget a step in the process and an error will result because of it. In that case follow step 12a.

14. I personally use the ADEC (not CBBE) body and armors from here. If you do as well, you do not need to send the files (i already have them).

15. I do not intend to play skyrim forever so there will come a time when I withdraw this offer. I do not foresee that being anytime soon though.

15a. when the time comes I will stop taking new requests but i will finish whoever is still in line.

16. I am occasionally bad at wording things so if i respond to you and it comes off as rude I apologize. it is not my intention, usually.

17. If the mod developer Ojanen makes an requests of me, those will take precedence over those waiting in line.

18. If Ojanen does not want me to do this i will revoke my offer immediately, WITHOUT finishing those in line.

19. all requests are for personal use only. you cannot upload these anywhere without the original mod authors permission.

20. I probably forgot something so i might update this post at a later time. you will know if i update anything because it will be listed under *edit*

@ojanen

If you would like, feel free to post this onto the initial thread to make it easier for people to know the offer is available.

Also if you have plans to make default packs for specific body types I can do those for you as well to allow you more time to work on the mod itself.

I would prefer if you were able to send the files in a PM though. I do not look forward to hunting down random armors.

Obviously the default packs if you want them made would need permission from the original authors in order to be posted.

Post this rule and your name at the beginning of the thread, then you manufacture equipment set for individual users?
I think become quite a burden? 
And is not going to make the default pack.

@ojanen

Post this rule and your name at the beginning of the thread, then you manufacture equipment set for individual users?

burden... sure if i get 20+ requests a day.

but I easily have enough time in a day (while at work, mon- fri) to do 3-4 if not more depending on complexity of request.

I found I actually enjoy doing stuff like this.

Hi, I think I found a bug / incompatibility of this mod with the Brawl Bugs Patch.

Brawling is bugged even though I have the Patch installed.

As long as I'm Succubus the game always thinks I'm using magic while brawling and turns it into a real fight.

If I stop being Succubus and start the brawl, the brawl works as intended.

Since I don't always want to stop/start being the Succubus it would be nice if you could fix this.

Hi, I think I found a bug / incompatibility of this mod with the Brawl Bugs Patch.

As long as I'm Succubus the game always thinks I'm using magic while brawling and turns it into a real fight.

Since I don't always want to stop/start being the Succubus it would be nice if you could fix this.

I was having a similiar issue. found out it was because of lovers victim.

Had to uncheck start brawl in LV and my issue resolved.

Of course now I just get raped with no chance of defending but i can live with that.

Might not be that same issue for you though.

@ojanen

burden... sure if i get 20+ requests a day.

but I easily have enough time in a day (while at work, mon- fri) to do 3-4 if not more depending on complexity of request.

I found I actually enjoy doing stuff like this.

It then will be posted.

Thanks to your kindness.

I was having a similiar issue. found out it was because of lovers victim.

Had to uncheck start brawl in LV and my issue resolved.

Of course now I just get raped with no chance of defending but i can live with that.

Might not be that same issue for you though.

I trying to fix, but please wait for a while.

Ojanen, will you add this feature, for example in MCM menu, next update? It will be cool.

Small spell. Maybe you integrate it into PSQ.

You detect aroused level of people and creatures. Blue 0-30, Green 30-60, Yellow 60-90, Red 90-100.

https://yadi.sk/d/5QaUhW5dVToGd

You can find spellbook in Whiterun near smeltery.

It is that good. Next time try going around.

trouble with brawl bug, is that there are a whole bunch of mods that all cause just what you have described to the point where I just assume I lose the whole bar fight feature in any modded game no matter what mods or playthrough type.

Just saying it could likely be any other mod that uses a player cloak spell, even need mods can cause stuff like this.

I would like to have fangs when in Succubus Form or even all the time.  Not sure how to mod that in there are some mouth.tri files over at Nexus for female vampire's though.

Here's a really cool mod that goes along well with this one "Pounce and Dash" its on the Nexus.  You can give yourself a fire effect when using it goes right in line with being a demon.

Did anyone ever make a patch for the Alduin Animated Wings? I've seen the ones for all of the other wings, but I haven't seen one for the newer Alduin wings. Has it not been made, or am I just missing it?

I would like to have fangs when in Succubus Form or even all the time.  Not sure how to mod that in there are some mouth.tri files over at Nexus for female vampire's though.

Here's a really cool mod that goes along well with this one "Pounce and Dash" its on the Nexus.  You can give yourself a fire effect when using it goes right in line with being a demon.

I think make a tri file there is a fang even when it is not a vampire using the blender. 
But I gave up operation of the blender because it was the worst too me.

Did anyone ever make a patch for the Alduin Animated Wings? I've seen the ones for all of the other wings, but I haven't seen one for the newer Alduin wings. Has it not been made, or am I just missing it?

I tried to make a magic that you will be able to change the Succubus Wings.
Craft Spell Tome in the Cooking Pot and cast that magic of select wings(Alteration).
Meshes and textures of the latest version of Animated Dragon Wings are required.

PSQ DragonWings.zip

trouble with brawl bug, is that there are a whole bunch of mods that all cause just what you have described to the point where I just assume I lose the whole bar fight feature in any modded game no matter what mods or playthrough type.

Just saying it could likely be any other mod that uses a player cloak spell, even need mods can cause stuff like this.

That's just not correct. If you have the Patch installed you can use almost every mod without running into problems when brawling. Player cloak spells are no longer a problem. Except if they're flagged harmful.

And since the bug was gone as soon as I stopped being succubus it's pretty obvious what mod caused the bug (Almost forgot: I wanted to find out what passive spell is causing the bug).

I'd suggest you try the Patch and rejoyce as you can do the companion's hired muscle quests again, recruit a whole bunch of followers and "correct" some peoples attitude.

Craft Spell Tome in the Cooking Pot and cast that magic of select wings(Alteration).
Meshes and textures of the latest version of Animated Dragon Wings are required.

Nothing seems to happen when I cast the spell.

Nothing seems to happen when I cast the spell.

Wing when it is transformed to be used when you do not have a makeover rather than use in a state where the makeover I had so changed, but I tried to so that they can use while transformed so hard to use.

Please use this. And should I use the same magic by overwriting.

PSQ DragonWings.zip

I'm having a lot of trouble with runtime errors lately, could this mod be the cause?

Edit: Oh well after sorting around in my load order in MO a bit it seems to run ok so far. Another issue i have however, is that whenever i'm transformed  i occasionally fall through the ground (to death if outside of a cell)