PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

I'm having a lot of trouble with runtime errors lately, could this mod be the cause?

Not that it happened PSQ due at my place, but that it happens at the start of the SexLab Animation. 
It is thought SetScale is or not a cause Possibly, but I do not know truth.

@ojanen

Would it be possible to update my rule #14 with this:

14. I personally use the ADEC (not CBBE) body and armors from (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/). If you do as well, you do not need to send the files (I already have them).

I did not realize that the hyperlink I had set in the original rules would not copy over.

*edit*

even copying that over might not work. you might need to click the link directly and copy\paste the url in the brackets yourself when updating it.

If so I apologize for the small amount of added work.

@ojanen

Would it be possible to update my rule #14 with this:

14. I personally use the ADEC (not CBBE) body and armors from (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/). If you do as well, you do not need to send the files (I already have them).

I did not realize that the hyperlink I had set in the original rules would not copy over.

*edit*

even copying that over might not work. you might need to click the link directly and copy\paste the url in the brackets yourself when updating it.

If so I apologize for the small amount of added work.

I have add that link.

not sure if this has been discussed before or if its even possible, but some sex doesn't result in a drain. usually if succu is in male "giving" position. I'm playing a futa at moment see and would like to drain as well as penetrate if possible :)

from my experience you only drain when receiving.

there is an option give your energy to npc's (or something like that)

when it is active you give a portion of your succubus energy to npc's, otherwise when in male role nothing happens from my experience.

makes sense though, A succubus receives energy from a partners fluids.

giving your fluids out makes little sense in being able to drain energy.

not sure if this has been discussed before or if its even possible, but some sex doesn't result in a drain. usually if succu is in male "giving" position. I'm playing a futa at moment see and would like to drain as well as penetrate if possible :)

when it is active you give a portion of your succubus energy to npc's, otherwise when in male role nothing happens from my experience.

yeh I know it makes sense..in lore so to speak. Thought I'd ask anyhow.

yeh I know it makes sense..in lore so to speak. Thought I'd ask anyhow.

That's why I think we should have a popup at sex start (like the use bed popup) that allows us to confirm/deny whether we want to drain on not.

An alternative to having things kinda work would be using sexlab consequences. Can add damage to victim and allow a futa to damage the victim.

Although I wish there was a futa patch or plugin for this great mod. I prefer to play as the aggressor with female on female. I never engage males...

Does anyone know what to change in CK to make the Succubus weakened state a little stronger. The minus 30 is a little low for my taste.

Ultimately i think it would be a lot more convenient if it was percentage based with a customizable slider.

-30 health, magic and stamina is pointless when you hit any level after 20 for the most part.

Now -30% to those would still be a detriment at any level.

Although I play with PSQ buff regens set at 75% so I would like my weakened setting at -50\60%

This way I need to "release my full power" when in boss fights or particularly hard fights.

Playing master diff BTW.

Its kinda like playing a sexy HULK or (insert almost any DBZ character here)

Does anyone know what to change in CK to make the Succubus weakened state a little stronger.

Seems like these values are determined by script playersuccubusmenu (in PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.bsa)

You can change it and recompile the script with Papyrus Compiler. In theory it should work. :)

P.S. Sorry, my English is bad.

Does anyone know what to change in CK to make the Succubus weakened state a little stronger.

Seems like these values are determined by script playersuccubusmenu (in PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.bsa)

You can change it and recompile the script with Papyrus Compiler. In theory it should work. :)

Thank you I will look into that.

Ok looking into it can I change this

PSQ.PlayerRef.SetActorValue("Health", PSQ.PlayerRef.GetBaseActorValue("Health") - 30)

to this

PSQ.PlayerRef.SetActorValue("Health", PSQ.PlayerRef.GetBaseActorValue("Health") * 0.7)

Or what can be done to change that to a percentage?

Does anyone have an idea how I can make the soulgem pregnancy compatible with Acquisitive Soul Gems? Right now I can not fill any soul gem my PC gives birth to.

Because of the changes it makes to trapping I doubt it will ever be compatible.

Try and move all PSQ mods and soul gem pregnancy before it in the load order.

If that doesn't work use wrye bash and esmify the Acquisitive Soul Gems esp and move it before PSQ and soul gem pregnancy.

Keep a backup before esmifying, I cant guarantee it will help.

I prefer this - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48785/?

It wont change trapping. just the look of gems but let me just say that my birthed gems look simply stunning with it.

PSQ.PlayerRef.SetActorValue("Health", PSQ.PlayerRef.GetBaseActorValue("Health") - 30)

to this

PSQ.PlayerRef.SetActorValue("Health", PSQ.PlayerRef.GetBaseActorValue("Health") * 0.7)

I tried to set it like my question above and it does not seem to have worked.

By any chance is there someone who wouldn't mind taking a look at it and providing me with the results.

You don't need to test it yourself if you would prefer not too. I have no problem testing it.

I just plain do not know enough about what I'm doing.

this is what i found in the playersuccubusmenu.psc

changing the "- 30" to " * 0.7" should tell the game to reduce health by 30% but it does not seem to have worked for me.

I might have made a mistake somewhere along the line though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although i noticed it says GetBaseActorValue("health")

my test was i did this

player.setav health 1000

then i tested with the weakness toggled on and off. and it still seemed to only reduce by 30

If player.setav does not change the BaseActorValue then it actually might have worked since 30 is 30% of 100 (starting health before using player.setav)

to this

By any chance is there someone who wouldn't mind taking a look at it and providing me with the results.

You don't need to test it yourself if you would prefer not too. I have no problem testing it.

changing the "- 30" to " * 0.7" should tell the game to reduce health by 30% but it does not seem to have worked for me.

my test was i did this

player.setav health 1000

then i tested with the weakness toggled on and off. and it still seemed to only reduce by 30

If player.setav does not change the BaseActorValue then it actually might have worked since 30 is 30% of 100 (starting health before using player.setav)

If you want to increase the amount of decrease of Health due to the option, change PlayerSuccubusQuest.psc line 1384-1387, and PlayerSuccubusQuest.psc line 1472-1475, and PlayerSuccubusMenu.psc line 741-753. 
Please change to the desired number +30/-30 contained therein.
This will be execute only when you become/return succubus, and when you check/uncheck the menu of the MCM(If you are succubus).

This process varies the BaseHealth of runtime. 
What you want to Percentage If you will notice, but it was the addition or subtraction is safe.

to this

my test was i did this

player.setav health 1000

If you want to increase the amount of decrease of Health due to the option, change PlayerSuccubusQuest.psc line 1384-1387, and PlayerSuccubusQuest.psc line 1472-1475, and PlayerSuccubusMenu.psc line 741-753. 
Please change to the desired number +30/-30 contained therein.
This will be execute only when you become/return succubus, and when you check/uncheck the menu of the MCM(If you are succubus).

This process varies the BaseHealth of runtime. 
What you want to Percentage If you will notice, but it was the addition or subtraction is safe.

thanks

I need to know if this is right.  The more my character does the deed the more energy she gets but, the lower the satiation?  She's less satisfied the more she does it?  My character's bar get's smaller and smaller.  I've tried putting on the extract potion option but I don't seem to get any.  Do I have to be a higher level?

Edit:  Well, it looks like my character's max energy is taking a big leap forward.  It started at max energy 200.  After her first time she was at max 260.  Wow!  If fact my character's max energy keeps leaping forward every time.  This is why she gains energy but seems to be less satisfied.  I do use the arousal patch and sexlab aroused.  Is it possible that she's not draining enough energy to keep up with her growth as a succubi?  Like she's just taking a drop here and there getting ever more hungry and never really feeding cause she's just not horny enough.  LOL

Edit2: Alright, once my girl went up in rank she started taking more energy and now she's receiving more than she's gaining... if that makes sense.  LOL

I need to know if this is right.  The more my character does the deed the more energy she gets but, the lower the satiation?  She's less satisfied the more she does it?  My character's bar get's smaller and smaller.  I've tried putting on the extract potion option but I don't seem to get any.  Do I have to be a higher level?

With extract potion on you will not drain and replenish your energy bar, instead you get a potion added to your inventory that can be drank to replenish your energy bar.

I am completely lost still on how to transform successfully.  I really enjoy the mod already without the transformation but it just isn't complete for me.  I tried to follow the directions a few weeks ago to get the right files to transform and only succeeded in making my character completely invisible with eyes and teeth floating or a big missing texture triangle.

I don't want to do anything excessive with my transformation, just skin/hair color change and maybe wings, horns, and tail.  I already have the equipment from the succubus twins mod for the wings and horns and I have a tail from another mod so those don't really matter but it would be nice to just push button and transform rather than equip stuff.

What files to I need to install in what order to make transformation possible (I am using NMM currently)

I am completely lost still on how to transform successfully.  I really enjoy the mod already without the transformation but it just isn't complete for me.  I tried to follow the directions a few weeks ago to get the right files to transform and only succeeded in making my character completely invisible with eyes and teeth floating or a big missing texture triangle.

I don't want to do anything excessive with my transformation, just skin/hair color change and maybe wings, horns, and tail.  I already have the equipment from the succubus twins mod for the wings and horns and I have a tail from another mod so those don't really matter but it would be nice to just push button and transform rather than equip stuff.

What files to I need to install in what order to make transformation possible (I am using NMM currently)

For skin and hair color changes, just select the skin and hair color check boxes, those are pretty straight forward.  The wings horns and tail are more complicated as you also have to put in some meshes/textures as well as check which slots the base items occupy (usually the horns will be in a different slot than the base mod expects).  The giant triangle means you are missing a mesh, not a texture.  The invisible body is probably because you checked transform body, which you should not use unless you have a different mesh/texture set-up for the transformed body.

Meshes go under:

Data/meshes/PSQ/

(Horns_0 & Horns_1) and check the esp that the horns came with to figure out which slot they should occupy

(Tail_0 & Tail_1)

(Wings_0 & Wings_1)

Textures should be installed with the mods that come with the items you want.