PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

My wings are floating in the air now 0_0 they are not following the bodies movements. Help! The files used were succubus by hentai cbbe models, and the wing files were called WingDownGD and WingDown_1

What wings, in which form is your character?  Also it could be a matter of the source you picked to replace the dummy file with.  It could be the mesh itself was designed to work with its own esp rather than a static wing.

For instance animated wings will crash your game without a script pointing to the wing when you swap it for the dummy file in succubus.

Static Wings shouldn't be an issue to attach, but then there's body type and also if it was written in the esp as an armor add on that might also create the behavior your seeing.  There are several mods with wings out there that should easily fit the bill for an easy swap like mybe Hentai Seccubus armor.

My wings are floating in the air now 0_0 they are not following the bodies movements. Help! The files used were succubus by hentai cbbe models, and the wing files were called WingDownGD and WingDown_1

What wings, in which form is your character?  Also it could be a matter of the source you picked to replace the dummy file with.  It could be the mesh itself was designed to work with its own esp rather than a static wing.

For instance animated wings will crash your game without a script pointing to the wing when you swap it for the dummy file in succubus.

Static Wings shouldn't be an issue to attach, but then there's body type and also if it was written in the esp as an armor add on that might also create the behavior your seeing.  There are several mods with wings out there that should easily fit the bill for an easy swap like mybe Hentai Seccubus armor.

Thats funny because that is the one I thought I was using :P but Im using the one Nausicaa uploaded which I think is the original made for UNP, and Im using CBBE (the english is terrible so I could not really understand haha). The thing is though that when using it on its own worked, when just using the item normally, which confused me. Also it was when I transformed into the succubus that it happened, not when in normal form. I will just use another file.

So I tried following the tutorial on page 12(?) and am stuck at two points.  1).  My unpacked bsa (I used the file he linked to) does not have the body file listed in the cuirass section.  2).  I'm completely lost on how to install the textures (which ones to name what, etc.). Thanks for any help

There are a lot of Tutorails there's a step by step on page 26,

There are some downloads that are even prepacked after page 26. 

Just keep thumbing through pages, I even found a download for working animated wings in this thread.  I used the search box in upper right corner and typed wings and read every mention of them.

The tutorial on p26 is just a repost of the one on 12. There was another one later (p30ish) that I also followed to no avail. What I'm not grasping is what to rename the textures of these armors to. All of the tutorials give step by step on renaming the meshes (which all have corresponding/obvious names), but don't give any instruction on the textures. I've tried just throwing all of the textures into the PSQ folder, and installing the armor in addition. The only prepackaged one that seems to just be a install is for UNPBO, and I'm on CBBE.

The mesh file will look specifically where the author of the armor in question programed it too.  IE Argent armor will look for its texture in Data\textures\argentarmor (or whatever that armors textures came packed in) this means just drag and drop the contents of the armor textures folders and all into your skyrim folder.  Be sure that authors folder structure is correct of course.

Its a lot like replacing any armor in game its a matter of renaming the mesh and than plopping the textures for the armor where the author of the armor programed the mesh to get the textures.  Ussually its data\textures\armornamehere.

The tutorial on p26 is just a repost of the one on 12. There was another one later (p30ish) that I also followed to no avail. What I'm not grasping is what to rename the textures of these armors to. All of the tutorials give step by step on renaming the meshes (which all have corresponding/obvious names), but don't give any instruction on the textures. I've tried just throwing all of the textures into the PSQ folder, and installing the armor in addition. The only prepackaged one that seems to just be a install is for UNPBO, and I'm on CBBE.

The way this works is that the esp for the mod searches for the nif files with the names specified. You have to supply those nifs and rename them to what the esp is looking for.

The actual nif files themselves specify the location and name of the texture files for that model. So you shouldn't have to rename the textures at all. They just need to be where the nif file thinks they should be. So if you got the nif from a different mod, copy paste the textures folder for that mod.

The tricky part is getting the slots right for the wings, horns, and tail. You might have to set those manually by modifying an entry in the dismembered skin instance of the nif.

I have a quick question: How does Soulgem pregnancy work? I tried to cast the spell 'oviposition soulgem' but I always get the message that no soulgem is available, even if I have some in my inventory, which tells me I'm probably doing it wrong. What do I need to do to make this work? ^_^

I have a quick question: How does Soulgem pregnancy work? I tried to cast the spell 'oviposition soulgem' but I always get the message that no soulgem is available, even if I have some in my inventory, which tells me I'm probably doing it wrong. What do I need to do to make this work? ^_^

PSQ does not care about how many soul gems you have in your inventory.

It only cares about how many souls gems you have growing in your belly.

In the MCM menu I forget exactly where but i believe there is an actual pregnancy tab.

On the right hand side of it, it will tell you how many soul gems are growing.

Also you wont fertilize a soul (become pregnant) if you have extract semen potions turned on.

I know there is an mcm menu for auto extract after you reach a certain satiation point but I'm not sure if that allows for fertilization if its on.

In theory it should allow fertilization but i have not tested it.

Once soul gems are growing, then as Grifterrik said it will just take time to grow better gems and ovispos spell will give birth.

I really like the idea behind this mod but it looks like the transformation is only for advanced moders.  As a person with a family and a job I have little time to do anything but play the game.  My girl is mad at me for all the time I spend doing this anyway.  Is there anyone out there with a nice succubus transformation "preset" to upload somewhere?  Not being lazy, I just have a busy life.

I really like the idea behind this mod but it looks like the transformation is only for advanced moders.  As a person with a family and a job I have little time to do anything but play the game.  My girl is mad at me for all the time I spend doing this anyway.  Is there anyone out there with a nice succubus transformation "preset" to upload somewhere?  Not being lazy, I just have a busy life.

page 26

I think its unp or unpbo.  It might have textures in the setup for the armor but Im not sure.

Poster's name is plumber

This is next version of "PSQ-for-dummies-pack" for UNPBO. My patch for Animated Wings is included. Just install PSQ, then use this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6jxowk14cxrulw/UNPBO_BBP_Package.rar

Remember - with this pack you can make the installation faster, but your options are limited by my taste. :P

P.S. As always, sorry for my English.

Time=Life to some of us.  Being a time saver is the equivalent of being a life saver.  You saved some of my life Thank You!  Only thing is... it didn't come with any tail textures, just the meshes.  I get a big red exclamation point.  I've been looking all over google (LOL) and I cannot find any succubi or demon tails.  Could I cannibalize one from the succubus race maybe?  I'm going to try.

page 26

I think its unp or unpbo.  It might have textures in the setup for the armor but Im not sure.

Poster's name is plumber

Thank you so much.  You saved an inch of my hide.  (happy modding sometimes = angry girl)

This is next version of "PSQ-for-dummies-pack" for UNPBO. My patch for Animated Wings is included. Just install PSQ, then use this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6jxowk14cxrulw/UNPBO_BBP_Package.rar

Remember - with this pack you can make the installation faster, but your options are limited by my taste. :P

P.S. As always, sorry for my English.

Time=Life to some of us.  Being a time saver is the equivalent of being a life saver.  You saved some of my life Thank You!  Only thing is... it didn't come with any tail textures, just the meshes.  I get a big red exclamation point.  I've been looking all over google (LOL) and I cannot find any succubi or demon tails.  Could I cannibalize one from the succubus race maybe?  I'm going to try.

goodluck, I'm thinking on doing that myself, but warn ya the tail on succubus race is the glitchies part of the mod after adding xp32 the tail armor won't work AND her page clearly states its cbbe, Not unpb as the texture from the link on page 26 are

Edit: succubus race uses a modified version of cbbe which is fine by itself, only the armor has issues with xp32 - all armor textures have clipping issues and the tail won't work

I don't think plumber included an actual tail (though I might be wrong).  I used one of the optional armors he included and the tail slot is actually the panties so at least in one of the options there is no tail.  But I really don't recall seeing one before using that option.

If you read back through the thread, you'll see a few people mention where they got their tails, in case you want some other options.

Also, I'm pretty sure the exclamation point means no mesh.  If there is a mesh without a texture you get a purple blank texture over the mesh.  Just wanted to mention that so you're looking in the right folder  :D

Good luck, it's definitely worth it when you get your succubus looking the way you want!

This mod has so much potential and it is already look good but I f

eel like i'm confused by  the lack of descriptions and after testing this mod for 3 hours, I can't confirm whether a feature is broken or isn't supported, eg pregnancy, and a few dozen of configs and settings that confused the hell out of me).

I have so many mods installed, and I have a precise list and order in which I installed them so I can go back if someone goes wrong with my save. I want this mod to work, I will be following it but for now, I will have to wait until I research more or get clarification. I don't progress my save file unless I know the fresh mods I installed works and I know how it works.

I understand the English is the Modder's 2nd lanague, then perhaps someone who knows the ins and out of this mod write a more in-depth description

Keep up the good work! I will be following this mod to the teeth, because finally someone made a succubus akin to all the vampire supports such as 'Better Vampires' on nexusmods. 

Edit: Another thing I would like to point out is the missing links to recommended mods and such that other mod pages have. Would be nice to know what the modder use to get the best experience out of his/her mod 

You must enable pregnancy in mod settings and then just, you know, get pregnant. Oviposition spell is to actually "lay egg" , as in give birth to soul gem thats inside.