My ECE sliders are only working with ECE not with Chargen Morphs ECE. Chargen Morphs ECE is just the ECE face morphs adaped to RaceMenu, my breast, butt and other sliders inside the .ini files are only possible with ECE and the features ECE provides.

^_^

..but ECE (and ECE slider) can coexist with racemenu?  :unsure:

(sorry for the OT...)

My ECE sliders are only working with ECE not with Chargen Morphs ECE. Chargen Morphs ECE is just the ECE face morphs adaped to RaceMenu, my breast, butt and other sliders inside the .ini files are only possible with ECE and the features ECE provides.

^_^

..but ECE (and ECE slider) can coexist with racemenu?  :unsure:

(sorry for the OT...)

Nope, you cannot have both mods activated at the same time. However, you can make changes with 1 mod activated and then switch over to the other to again make changes. Here's a link to a short guide to get this to work:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26397-q-ece-racemenu/?p=663958

Yes, ECE and RaceMenu work together (just without Vertex Edit), but Chargen Morphs and ECE don't work together that's the problem. With ECE, Chargen Morphs ECE is also not needed.

It's just the Question you want a more complex setup with more features go ECE if you want just ECE face morphs and a simple installation go Chargen Morphs ECE.

Hey blabba, thank you so much for your effort on this!

I have a problem to report, when using any of the bodies with the new labia meshes my Race Menu tattoos disappear from the body when naked and when equipping any armor they shows back.

Also could you provide us with the "Pubes 2" without the new labia meshes please?

Cheers!!!

Any  chance of a UNPB-BBP version?    0.0   -.-   0.0     If so, possible time frame?

I think I'm done for now in terms of Bodies that I will make :-/

You are however, free to copy the weights and do the cleaning yourself using OS :)

I have a problem to report, when using any of the bodies with the new labia meshes my Race Menu tattoos disappear from the body when naked and when equipping any armor they shows back.

Also could you provide us with the "Pubes 2" without the new labia meshes please?

Cheers!!!

May I ask if the racemenu tats were applied to a body before the labia one?

Like did you just swap bodies from a non-labia to a labia one in the middle of a save?

If so, that's a racemenu/skse bug and not a mesh problem (at least I don't think it is, I'll look into it and see)

As for the pubes request, I certainly plan on adding more 'flavors' of pubes but am currently busy doing other things in the world of HDT right now.

So if you can't wait, here's a short guide on how to get you your request in about 5 mins xD

1. Start OS

2. File -> Import Outfit

3. Navigate to 'Data/CalienteTools/ShapeData/HDTBody'

4. Select HDTLabiaPubes2 mesh

5. Right Click Labia on the meshes tab on the right side

6. Click Delete

7. File -> Export Current -> .nif

8. Overwrite HDTLabiaPubes2.nif

9. Profit

Of course the above is only a 'dirty/lazy' edit. There's a proper way for adding/doing conversions such as these that'll require like 10 mins of your time. Guide can be found under the Adult Section, pinned.

Cheers!!!

May I ask if the racemenu tats were applied to a body before the labia one?

Like did you just swap bodies from a non-labia to a labia one in the middle of a save?

If so, that's a racemenu/skse bug and not a mesh problem (at least I don't think it is, I'll look into it and see)

As for the pubes request, I certainly plan on adding more 'flavors' of pubes but am currently busy doing other things in the world of HDT right now.

So if you can't wait, here's a short guide on how to get you your request in about 5 mins xD

1. Start OS

2. File -> Import Outfit

3. Navigate to 'Data/CalienteTools/ShapeData/HDTBody'

4. Select HDTLabiaPubes2 mesh

5. Right Click Labia on the meshes tab on the right side

6. Click Delete

7. File -> Export Current -> .nif

8. Overwrite HDTLabiaPubes2.nif

9. Profit

Of course the above is only a 'dirty/lazy' edit. There's a proper way for adding/doing conversions such as these that'll require like 10 mins of your time. Guide can be found under the Adult Section, pinned.

Thanks for the quick reply!

The labia body was used mid-game, however starting a new game with the labia body already in use resulted in the same issue as well. (non labia body is fine though)

I should say that the tattoos i'm using are from this mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35677/?)

I also noticed that when wearing any armor the 3D pubes disappears. (both with labia and non labia bodies)

As for the pubes 2 option, I can totally wait for a pro-made one (or a possible fix for the labia enabled one) :P

Yea, HDT Body Standard, is slightly different from CBBE standard in terms of Breast positioning.

I have no idea why it turned out that way :(

The author of that port decided to go for 'real' jiggle and as such disabled TBBP bouncing for all metal parts of the armor (gotta say that I agree with him there)

I'll try to make a port/fix of the assets when I get time :)

Or I'll at least contact him and see if he is interested in trying to make a patch for the body (kinda doubt it because of the work involved)

the belly is suppoused to jiggle, i dont see any jiggle in my side, installed grov xp32 skelly and have 12-29 hdt phisics, wa can be the problem? thnx in  advance :)

click on the HDT file extension link in OP and download that.

I updated it to stevierage's much better edited version.

the belly is suppoused to jiggle, i dont see any jiggle in my side, installed grov xp32 skelly and have 12-29 hdt phisics, wa can be the problem? thnx in  advance :)

click on the HDT file extension link in OP and download that.

I updated it to stevierage's much better edited version.

this one bud? HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit - BETA Belly?

@ parzysty

I renamed them, there should be additional waist sliders and thigh sliders.

Ex: ConicalBreast Slider or something like that mimics the breasts of ZGGB body 9which were conical looking)

I have a 'fix' provided by Tase that I will upload soon if needed though so the sliders show up in advanced slider section

Sayyy blabba, I built the 3D labia and stuff, but it looks like the textures are missing, I'm sure I must've forgot to install this but I can't find the file anywhere ! Did you post it somewhere ? Nice work by the way !

The textures are sampled from your default femalebody skin textures, there are no 'real' textures for it now :(