I had that kind of body mess when at some point a mod overwrote femalebody_1 but the 0 remained unchanged, the bodies would just explode all over my screen.

i downloaded it twice.  visually it looks fine in nifscope.    i put them in character assets and renamed to femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif, is this correct?

Should be, I have it like that but with CBBE body and all my NPCs have the belly and jiggle, if its a custom NPC make sure you have those files in their folder under meshes.

this is what im getting with the bombshell version.  on the upside the tbbp is working.

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_29 14_53_48_98.jpg

I just noticed the gaps on her hips, I get those usually when I use a CBBE mesh with UNP textures thought.

ive tried unp and cbbe textures both.  doesnt 7b use unp textures? Idk im out of ideas.  every other body works fine except this one.  im going to have to conclude theres something wrong with it.

Hmm, may I ask for a pic at weight 100?

Because I only edited the weighting for max weight.

Edit: I think I fixed the problem in v2, It might be related to the weightings not being perfectly aligned with the _0 and _1 .nifs.

Thanks to pijuan for pointing that could be the problem!

Hmm, may I ask for a pic at weight 100?

Because I only edited the weighting for max weight.

Edit: I think I fixed the problem in v2, It might be related to the weightings not being perfectly aligned with the _0 and _1 .nifs.

Thanks to pijuan for pointing that could be the problem!

Looking forward to put my claws on V2 as I like this one body way better than the one im currently using for UNP ;)

Ok, I may be waaaay off here and someone may have already resolved this issue but I'll throw it out there nonetheless. If you have issues with there being 'holes' in the textures and your absolutely certain that everything is as it should be then it could very well be the mesh. I once had a problem where there was a 'hole' in the skin texture on my character's thigh. Well I knew that the textures were right so I looked at the mesh in nifscope. Looked good there too. In fact, it wasn't until I had imported it into blender did I see that there was a 'hole' in the actual mesh. Don't ask me how it happened but there were vertices that were just gone, delete, missing, entirely. So in the end it could very well be the body. In my case it was a custom build of the CBBE body so I could easily replace the mesh with the orginal or build a new one in bodyslide.

Updated the files...

Someone let me know how the 7Base body looks now....

If I can I'll try to patch it up again tonight, other wise don't expect another update until around friday morning

Edit: Also test out the new sliders and let me know how you like them :)

I'm using the beta V3 now with clp's bounce kit, and I'm still noticing that odd nipple behavior that I showed you in the alphas. I'm not sure if that's the weights or the bounce kit's problem, though.

No Problem. Regardless I went around and did a few more weight changes around the nipple area.

I still have a few more spots to edit and I'll probably do a re-up on Friday morning, I'll pm the fixed breast version to you tomorrow to test it though.

Thanks again for all the help!

No problem, it might take me a little longer to get up and running again. I can't even load a fresh level 1 save so I'm just going to do a fresh install (it was probably long overdue anyways). That will take a while on my shoddy college internet connection.

I don't know, I didn't do any testing with 0 weight (although now that you mention it I probably should have) since I always played with 100 weight. I already uninstalled everything so it will have to wait until at least tomorrow, sorry.

ok, tested bodyslide version 3 with estrus chaurus

the belly is very good, but the breast is deformed at high weights (2.00+) 

(I have unchecked the "Default breast scaling" to prevent further deformation)

estrus.jpg

breast at weight 3.00

chaurus_breast.jpg

I also noticed two strange lines (they seem typical of dragonfly mesh)

breast at weight 2.00

chaurus_breast2.jpg

everything else is perfect.

HDT CBBE v3 doesn't have have the same boobie structure as v2, my preset doesn't look like it used to anymore :(

Hmmm, weird.

Mind double checking your sliders in BodySlide?

I dunno if my new inserted sliders messed up your preset, I think that's what happened to me...

ok, tested bodyslide version 3 with estrus chaurus

the belly is very good, but the breast is deformed at high weights (2.00+)

(I have unchecked the "Default breast scaling" to prevent further deformation)

estrus.jpg

breast at weight 3.00

chaurus_breast.jpg

I also noticed two strange lines (they seem typical of dragonfly mesh)

breast at weight 2.00

chaurus_breast2.jpg

everything else is perfect.

Lol didn't know pregnancy had breast scaling as well...

I'll see if it's possible to fix, but I'll need to know which breast bone the mod scales (Breast or Breast01 or Both?)

Once again, skyrim does have a 4 Bone per vertex problem so I'll see if it can be fixable (It should be just a matter of more evenly spread weighting from what I see of your pictures though)

Edit: I'm going to assume that those pics were with HDT enabled?

And thanks to all of you for the feedback, I'm sure these bodies will get their someday :)