Dont know why but when I use this body with some BAMM outfits, or CT77's outfit normal boobs in bodyslide seem to get coned boobs ingame.

Example, character naked looks normal both in bodyslide and ingame. Character wearing aradia thong is exactly like nude,except her boobs become coned. In bodyslide her boobs look normal when I preview the thong.

Re-weight the outfits with a proper reference skeleton.

This is not a problem with the body (I bet in fact that when you are naked with this body you will not have torpedo boobs!)

This is a problem with outfits that were weighted with an incorrect skeleton OR you have installed an incorrect skeleton. (Install XPMSE)

Thanks, but no luck yet. Im posting in another thread now since seems others are having similar issue to me (Though mine only happen when wearing CT77 outfits ) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31402-torpedo-boobs/?p=789186

luki - May I ask how you solve the seam problem?  I have exactly the same seam issues with hands and feet (using either UNP and UNP TM) and I am already using both femfeet and femhand mesh replacements but the gap still exist.  

I have no idea if this is known already, but ChronoTrigger77, the creator of the Remodeled Armor for CBBE and Bodyslide mod, created his own HDT naked body mesh and a naked body slider for his new HDT version. 

I experienced so far, that his body does not only work pretty well for his own mod, but in general for several different HDT .xml setups. His body is made for CBBE in special of course, you won't find any other special body shape sliders (7B etc.) there of course as in blabba's HDT body.

I told CT77 about HDT and the significance of weighting it :)

I dunno if he just copied my weights or made his own but in either case I'm happy to hear his version has very good weights for HDT ^^

I have installed a 7b Bomshell mashes for all body parts, I try your HDT BodySlide 1.4 with the HDT preset UNP Skinny and UNP TM body, in both cases I have a clear departure (not a simple seam) on hands and feet from the rest of the body, how can I fix it ?

Should I replace the 7b Bomshell meshes ​​of the hands and feet with others that are aligned with the UNP Skinny and UNP TM body ?

(HDT bodyslide UNP TM preset) Screen.. attachicon.gif2014-05-15_00053.jpg Watch on hands and feet the large-seam-departure :-/

Yea for whatever reason 7base hands have different seams than UNP hands seams.

To be honest though, any possible questions related to HDT Body v1.4 should be directed to stuffed_bunny as he's the one who made that update xD

I thank you infinitely! ^_^

Generating a body with all pubic hair options enabled works fine but for some reason, when a body is generated with only the "pubes" option unticked creates a body with pubic hair on it but that doesn't show in game.

I have no idea why that might be. Selecting only one of the other options in turn works fine.

edit: the mesh itself has pubes on but they are not visible in game. This, once again, works only in game.

edit: had a look at it in Nifskope and it turned out that only this part has different lighting shader properties from all the other pubic meshes.

Herm, I don't know if you're still lurking around here big smiling orange, but I've got quite a blooper with the CT77 armors ! I just downloaded and installed your fix, but for some reasons all of my converts became like this ! 

What's happahnin ! 

The CT77 patch is for the old 4.4.3 version not the new v5

v5 actually uses HDT body bones and weights, which is what the patch did for 4.4.3, so it's pointless with v5

Generating a body with all pubic hair options enabled works fine but for some reason, when a body is generated with only the "pubes" option unticked creates a body with pubic hair on it but that doesn't show in game.

I have no idea why that might be. Selecting only one of the other options in turn works fine.

edit: the mesh itself has pubes on but they are not visible in game. This, once again, works only in game.

edit: had a look at it in Nifskope and it turned out that only this part has different lighting shader properties from all the other pubic meshes.

I did nothing to these meshes except copying all of them into a single nif, instead of using five different nifs.

But yes, the Pubes shape has different Shader type and flags than the others. Hopefully this is the cause,

and not an offset problem (i.e pubes placed within the body).

Suggestion: use Nifscope to replace the BSlighting with a working one, and test.

I did nothing to these meshes except copying all of them into a single nif, instead of using five different nifs.

But yes, the Pubes shape has different Shader type and flags than the others. Hopefully this is the cause,

and not an offset problem (i.e pubes placed within the body).

Suggestion: use Nifscope to replace the BSlighting with a working one, and test.

Yes. If I reproduce settings from PubesLarge/PubesLow/PubesLower in the Pubes tree, it shows up fine.

Now if only the color would automatically match the hair.

Okay, I have no idea what to do, but how do I fix the bright purple pubic hair? D:

iirc it was this file you needed:

Pubic hair textures, lighter, all around better for all the mesh styles. 

SOB i searched this thread for like fourty minutes and still could not find my answer. using vr 14.28 hdt and the latest vr of this body my char has crushed breast like the picture son123 provided on page 26. has anyone figured out why this happens because i just see people posting the same problem but no one answering. If somone can help me thanks in advance.

SOB i searched this thread for like fourty minutes and still could not find my answer. using vr 14.28 hdt and the latest vr of this body my char has crushed breast like the picture son123 provided on page 26. has anyone figured out why this happens because i just see people posting the same problem but no one answering. If somone can help me thanks in advance.

Your not using the skeleton that was linked in the OP.

It is a requirement if your going to use HDT.

Hey, I also noticed the labia textures are missing, I never did anything with texturing, but set myself to try it. I got some results which look better than the glow-in the-dark-missing-texture labia:)

This is what I got after some messing around with paint shop pro and nifscope.

Screenshot14138.png

please bear in mind I'm by no means a texturing expert (this is the first thing I ever textured), I just kinda started and tried some stuff, and then changed some other stuff, and it looked right on the second try, kind of:) So maybe if someone with some more texturing experience sees this, they can make a better one. 

Anyway, I attached my texture files, put them in the 'Data\textures\actors\character\female' folder.

to appy them, use nifscope on the femalebody nifs (_0 and _1) , here's a quick guide of what I changed, I don't remember which shaders I removed and added, but this is what should be there, to get it to look like the pic.

guide.png

So yes, change those things in nifscope, and it should look like the pic.

Enjoy!

Please help -_- I want to use this but both pics seem to be broken, or at least not showing on my end -_-

Thank you.

Oh btw wait, this is for labia only? What about pubes? I'm getting glowing blue textures from the pubic hair.

What about pubes? I'm getting glowing blue textures from the pubic hair.

:dodgy:

iirc it was this file you needed:

Pubic hair textures, lighter, all around better for all the mesh styles. 

3 times on one page, lol, gotta love it :D

OK. .  HDT n00b here.  Can I just use the Bodyslide sets and HDT BBP xml in SKSE/Plugins and modify my extant CHSBHC head to make it work (this last step taken off a page on belly collision)?

Getting crashes a lot so guessing not.  REALLY d/n like the 7base, so looking to avoid it if at all possible, but I am obviously missing a step.  :/  

OK. .  HDT n00b here.  Can I just use the Bodyslide sets and HDT BBP xml in SKSE/Plugins and modify my extant CHSBHC head to make it work (this last step taken off a page on belly collision)?

Getting crashes a lot so guessing not.  REALLY d/n like the 7base, so looking to avoid it if at all possible, but I am obviously missing a step.  :/  

Post int the HDT thread for troubleshooting problems.

Also make sure you read the guides there.

I'm fairly sure I know what your problem is, it's the fact that you don't have XPMSE installed. That's the ONLY way HDT crashes your game, besides having too much physics effects for your computer to properly handle.

Post int the HDT thread for troubleshooting problems.

Also make sure you read the guides there.

I'm fairly sure I know what your problem is, it's the fact that you don't have XPMSE installed. That's the ONLY way HDT crashes your game, besides having too much physics effects for your computer to properly handle.

I installed it, but prolly installed it wrong, or something else I've got runnin's asking for a different XPMS version that I had b4.   After I went back to the older XPMS w/shoulder fix that I had b4 (I think the SoS-patch version o' that) crashes went away.

TY for the help!   Finding the guides on this is a bit tricky as they look like they r in several places, and body versions they talk abt look ;like they might be different some times, but think I got 'em all now.  TY!