Hey blabba, unfortunately I have the same result as the guy you mentioned. The tattoos are working fine but the labia broke. :(

Did you try just the Labia version? (HDT Labia1?)

Or was it with Labia + Pubes?

In either case, I'd be much obliged if you tested both for me and let me know the results ^^

I tested it with the labia only body, that's the one it didn't work. I didn't check the other one.

*vents frustration*

I just checked and did tests with that body and to my knowledge it shows up with tattoos when naked in my game  <.<

I'll still check it out and see if I can do anything about it, but it'd help if someone who experienced the problem knew what to fix in nifskope *wishes* xD

Oh yea and I finally got piercing BodySlide to work! Problem is I need to patch it up in v1.3 of the release lol....

edit:

Here's the BodySlide piercing reference in action:

http://gfycat.com/SpiffyVibrantHawaiianmonkseal

You'll note that the only reason why the piercing doesn't match up with the nipple exactly in this case is because of the weightings not being perfect. I plan on spending sometime on fixing the weights so they are indeed perfect, but it may take awhile :(

But this reference will work fine for standard TBBP that doesn't make use of HDT.

Edit 2:

After some more weight shenanigans, I can happily say that HDT enabled piercings are now possible! W00T!

All credit goes to Vioxsis for his/her amazing work and helping me through with this to the very end!

Feast your eyes mates :blush: :

http://gfycat.com/KindEnergeticIsabellineshrike

Known problem(?) the piercings 'stretch' unevenly but I am unsure if this is bad or good? I'll let some people give feedback and see if they would like the weighting to be uniform throughout the piercing so it moves with the nipple. (Will require some time for me to tweak but should be achievable)

I mean, I think it looks fine the way it is, but I dunno if it's 'realistic' or not, I am naive to such things :s

Hey blabba, unfortunately I have the same result as the guy you mentioned. The tattoos are working fine but the labia broke. :(

Did you try just the Labia version? (HDT Labia1?)

Or was it with Labia + Pubes?

In either case, I'd be much obliged if you tested both for me and let me know the results ^^

Yes blabba, the issue happens with all labia bodies.

Yes blabba, the issue happens with all labia bodies.

Bummer.

I'll have to pm Expired when I get more time and ask him to see if he could take a look into it.

But for now a fix for the labia will have to wait until after HDT Body v.2 (which will integrate Project FLESH weighting)

On a side note, 1.3 will probably be the last mini-update while I continue to focus my attention on Project FLESH and bringing muscle jiggle/deformation via HDT.

Bummer.

I'll have to pm Expired when I get more time and ask him to see if he could take a look into it.

But for now a fix for the labia will have to wait until after HDT Body v.2 (which will integrate Project FLESH weighting)

On a side note, 1.3 will probably be the last mini-update while I continue to focus my attention on Project FLESH and bringing muscle jiggle/deformation via HDT.

Muscle jiggle, wha..? I don't know if that even makes sense.

Side note: What do I do to add the HDT Body sliders to other Bodyslide bodies that aren't default?

Side note: What do I do to add the HDT Body sliders to other Bodyslide bodies that aren't default?

Well like thigh/waist jiggle and the much harder but still maybe doable arm muscle 'flexing'. The thigh jiggle is supposed to be really subtle, and if it works correctly it'll solve the whole butt jiggle transition on the weight paints, also over all it'll 'soften' up the body a bit so less harsh lines or jagged deformations on extreme slider values.

As for your side note:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

Guide 7 step 9 should explain. :)

WOW!!! I have to admit, this looks as if its going to revolutionize  the entire Skyrim body controversy!!! within the next few months, ill bet everyone will have HDT body's and no one will be able to say my body is better than yours... haha... some people will have nothing to talk about :P awesome job, keep up the good work.

Well like thigh/waist jiggle and the much harder but still maybe doable arm muscle 'flexing'. The thigh jiggle is supposed to be really subtle, and if it works correctly it'll solve the whole butt jiggle transition on the weight paints, also over all it'll 'soften' up the body a bit so less harsh lines or jagged deformations on extreme slider values.

As for your side note:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

Guide 7 step 9 should explain. :)

Am I missing any sliders?

<Slider name="7BaseBreasts" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="7BaseBreasts" target="BaseShape">7BaseBreasts.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ConeBreasts" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ZGGBR2Breasts" target="BaseShape">ZGGBR2Breasts.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="HourglassWaist" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ZGGBR2MidSection" target="BaseShape">ZGGBR2MidSection.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ButtUp" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ZGGBR2Butt" target="BaseShape">ZGGBR2Butt.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="7BaseThighs" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="7BaseThighs" target="BaseShape">7BaseThighs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
<Slider name="ChunkyThighs" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ADMThighs" target="BaseShape">ADMThighs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ChunkyThighsSmooth" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ZGGBR2Thigh" target="BaseShape">ZGGBR2Thigh.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
     <Slider name="ADMLowerBody" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ADMLowerBody" target="BaseShape">ADMLowerBody.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
   <Slider name="7BaseCalfs" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="7BaseCalfs" target="BaseShape">7BaseCalfs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ChunkyCalfs" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ADMCalfs" target="BaseShape">ADMCalfs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
   <Slider name="CalfAlt" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ZGGBR2Calfs" target="BaseShape">ZGGBR2Calfs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>

</Slider>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="ZGGBR2MidSection" target="BaseShape">ZGGBR2MidSection.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>

A few from the newest update, also I don;t know if you want the 'clothing' sliders seeing as they won't look good on normal bodies (except the push-in one)

Hint: I've included the names of all the new sliders in the config.xml's advanced section, here's the full list as of HDT v1.3 (I might rip a few from the chsbhc and ADEC conversions that Cell was kind enough to release early for us.)

<SliderName>ChestDepth</SliderName>
        <SliderName>BreastTuck</SliderName>
        <SliderName>7BaseBreasts</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ConeBreasts</SliderName>
        <SliderName>HourglassWaist</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ButtUp</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ADMLowerBody</SliderName>
        <SliderName>7BaseThighs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ChunkyThighs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ChunkyThighsSmooth</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ThighsPlus</SliderName>
        <SliderName>7BaseCalfs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ChunkyCalfs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>CalfAlt</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ClothingPushUpEffect</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ClothingPushInEffect</SliderName>

The config file lists only the names, in the future I'll plan to include a readme with the actual slider xml values so it'll make it easier for others to transfer (or you can make txt file and send it to me and I'll make it the readme and credit you for your help :) )

edit: Lol you helped me find 1 erroneous slider entry in the config file, thanks for that ;)

</Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>
        </Slider>

A few from the newest update, also I don;t know if you want the 'clothing' sliders seeing as they won't look good on normal bodies (except the push-in one)

Hint: I've included the names of all the new sliders in the config.xml's advanced section, here's the full list as of HDT v1.3 (I might rip a few from the chsbhc and ADEC conversions that Cell was kind enough to release early for us.)

<SliderName>ChestDepth</SliderName>
        <SliderName>BreastTuck</SliderName>
        <SliderName>7BaseBreasts</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ADMLowerBody</SliderName>
        <SliderName>7BaseThighs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ChunkyThighs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ThighsPlus</SliderName>
        <SliderName>7BaseCalfs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ChunkyCalfs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ClothingPushUpEffect</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ClothingPushInEffect</SliderName>

The config file lists only the names, in the future I'll plan to include a readme with the actual slider xml values so it'll make it easier for others to transfer (or you can make txt file and send it to me and I'll make it the readme and credit you for your help :) )

edit: Lol you helped me find 1 erroneous slider entry in the config file, thanks for that ;)

Hmm, I'll figure it out tomorrow. Unless someone would be kind enough to make the HDT Body sliders available for Werewolf Hybrid Corruption v3.0.  ;)

Anyways, here's a picture of dat HDT ass:

post-332589-0-88749800-1392096936_thumb.jpg

click to enlarge :)

Ive made a bombshell pregnant body based off yours that has no deformations.  I noticed that the "clean" weight paints looked pretty while editing but actually didnt look as good in game because the skin around the painted areas didnt move; like it was detached from the part that was moving and looked less realistic.

I added the tbbp from the original tbbp 7b and then the belly paint from pregnant bodyslide body and only removed portions of the weights that intersected so there would be no jagged edges when scaling.  No matter what i did i couldnt seem to get rid of jagged edges using your belly weights and i dont know how to paint belly from scratch, thats why i used the weights from psb.  I dont think it supports belly physics/collision yet, or maybe i havent got hdt working correctly for that. The belly wiggles crazily.  Maybe i need to paint prebelly?  or maybe i need to work on the xml.

Im still kind of wondering what HDT Body actually is.  What is different from a regular tbbp or pregnant body? Because while editing this, there may not be anything left in it that you have done.

HDT body is more or less for the actual cleaned weights, the reason being that a lot of areas had slight blue weighting in area that shouldn't have been painted there. For the sevenbase body I simply got rid of those so I could make more space for more weights without actually breaking the 4 weights per vertex rule.

there shouldn't be any jagged issues or skin deformations with the cleaned weights though, also the problem with copying weights from a low vertex count body to a high vertex count body, the result is usually not too good.

edit: don't paint the Pre-belly, no point in it as it shouldn't be animated, just twiddle around with the xml or change the belly weights as you see fit.

Using the  CT77Patch Bodyslide crashes during mesh build.  I assume the files in this patch are to go in the ShapeData folder in Bodyslide--or am I missing something?  I really want this to work and to have the CT77 armors be pregnant compatible.  It's something I've been trying to make happen since Bodyslide2 was released--with little to no success. 

Any guidance?

Using the  CT77Patch Bodyslide crashes during mesh build.  I assume the files in this patch are to go in the ShapeData folder in Bodyslide--or am I missing something?  I really want this to work and to have the CT77 armors be pregnant compatible.  It's something I've been trying to make happen since Bodyslide2 was released--with little to no success. 

Any guidance?

Yeap, you'll have to place in the shapedata folder and make sure when you do the batch build that you exclude the listed armors in the OP from the batch build otherwise bodyslide crashes.

Any guidance?

Yeap, you'll have to place in the shapedata folder and make sure when you do the batch build that you exclude the listed armors in the OP from the batch build otherwise bodyslide crashes.

I'm don't follow--which listed armors need to be excluded---or where is this list?

Any guidance?

I'm don't follow--which listed armors need to be excluded---or where is this list?

Went through it one by one.  These cause it to crash: Skaal, Dark Brotherhood, Draugr, Elven Light, and Saviour's Hide

Conversions not working in BodySlide: The meshes for these are 100% correct, however due to some zap slider incompatibilities, BodySlide will not run through them correctly. I will see about a possible patch. Will take some time as I experiment to find the most efficient way to fix.

- Elven Light
- Draugr
- Dark Brotherhood
- Nocturnal
- Savior's Hide
- Nordic Carved
- Skaal

just a copy paste of op

Okay, I tried to allow the Werewolf Corruption Body to use the HDT Body sliders, but it didn't work.

Here's what I added to the slider set:

<datafile name="7BaseBreasts" 

target="BaseShape">7BaseBreasts.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="BreastTuck" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="BreastFix" 

target="BaseShape">BreastFix.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="ZGGBR2Breasts" 

target="BaseShape">ZGGBR2Breasts.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ChestDepth" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ChestDepth" 

target="BaseShape">ChestDepth.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="ZGGBR2MidSection" 

target="BaseShape">ZGGBR2MidSection.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="ZGGBR2Butt" 

target="BaseShape">ZGGBR2Butt.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="7BaseThighs" 

target="BaseShape">7BaseThighs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="ADMThighs" 

target="BaseShape">ADMThighs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="ZGGBR2Thigh" 

target="BaseShape">ZGGBR2Thigh.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ThighsPlus" invert="false" small="0" big="0">
            <datafile name="ThighsPlus" 

target="BaseShape">ThighsPlus.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="ADMLowerBody" 

target="BaseShape">ADMLowerBody.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="7BaseCalfs" 

target="BaseShape">7BaseCalfs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="ADMCalfs" 

target="BaseShape">ADMCalfs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
            <datafile name="ZGGBR2Calfs" 

target="BaseShape">ZGGBR2Calfs.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ClothingPushUpEffect" invert="false" small="0" big="0" 

hidden="false">
            <datafile name="NikitaaPushUp" 

target="BaseShape">NikitaaPushUp.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>
        <Slider name="ClothingPushInEffect" invert="false" small="0" big="0" 

hidden="false">
            <datafile name="NikitaaPushUp2" 

target="BaseShape">NikitaaPushUp2.bsd</datafile>
        </Slider>

Here's the files that I added to the shape data:

post-332589-0-29690600-1392153968_thumb.png

And I opened outfit studio and conformed the armor to the sliders, but it didn't work What am I doing wrong?

If it's an armor, then chances are you need to make a proper Outfit studio conversion because the vertex order will not be the same as normal cbbe bodies. so just adding the xml data will not be enough.

edit: this is from my phone, and so I can't see your image :(

just load up HDTbody as a reference, load up the armors nif (found in shape data folder) and make your conversion that way.

I don't actually know whether it's an armor or a body, I'll see if I can figure it out. The sliders appear, but they don't actually do anything.

EDIT: With the way the creation works, I'm pretty sure I need to get the sliders working on BodySlide. Otherwise it screws with everything if I try to di it through Outfit Studio.

Side note: You packaged the CT77 Patch in the most inefficient way possible D: I don't think I understood how to use them correctly

I don't actually know whether it's an armor or a body, I'll see if I can figure it out. The sliders appear, but they don't actually do anything.

EDIT: With the way the creation works, I'm pretty sure I need to get the sliders working on BodySlide. Otherwise it screws with everything if I try to di it through Outfit Studio.

Side note: You packaged the CT77 Patch in the most inefficient way possible D: I don't think I understood how to use them correctly

Are you CRITICIZING MAH WORK?!?!?! :angry:

Nah, jk if you know a better way to package it let me know ;)

I'll try taking a look at the werewolf thing, I won't make it (read my sig, I'm on a modding vacation for a week lol), but I can post at least a quick guide/video on how to do it (or if it's even possible)

Body works great in my new game so far.  Tried the Pubes version, but there seems to be no texture, or is a body texture with pubes needed so that it isn't blue?

Gah!

I keep forgetting about them textures!

I still have to get around to pming dorkdiva for the permissions, but until then here's a link to the textures for the pubes:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14612-relhairy-vaginas-of-skyrim-for-those-wanting-a-more-frazetta-like-look/