2. for pregnant mod i try every mod but the result is 0. my char cannot get the belly pregnant shape. i already follow all instruction about deleting the skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx, but still cannot see the result. i use CBBE body which has installed Bodyslide2 ->TPSB, but still the result same (no pregnant)

===>  PS: for the breast works well. got big like the preg mod MCM custom did but only the belly got the prob

To get the TPSB body I opened bodyslide, loaded TPSB from the Tender Pregnacy Scaling Body category and generated the bodies, then copied the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif from Data/actors/characters/character assets and replaced all CBBE bodies in each custom NPC folder so they all have the scaling belly.

Creating the bodies in bodyslide replaces the default body mesh for NPCs, but if the NPC has the nif files in their folder you have to replace it. As for the PC I am not sure where the body mesh nif files are located, maybe you need to overwrite them manualy.

Edit: If the problem is the skeleton you would have CTDs when you try to see a pregnant nude body and doesnt seem to be the case.

hi. I'm new here.

I tried the HDT - TPSB that you promote and it's great. love it

1st try and goes well but, i got some problem.

the problem:

1. went do the sexlab action (every animated action), the female stomach (and only on the center of the stomach) node are distorted (maybe only 1 or few because, the distortion shape is pointy) 

2. for pregnant mod i try every mod but the result is 0. my char cannot get the belly pregnant shape. i already follow all instruction about deleting the skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx, but still cannot see the result. i use CBBE body which has installed Bodyslide2 ->TPSB, but still the result same (no pregnant)

===>  PS: for the breast works well. got big like the preg mod MCM custom did but only the belly got the prob

please help for these one.

tthank you and keep the mod grows   d ( ^_^) b  "double thumbs up"

Haha ty for positive feedback :)

I am unsure about your belly issues though?

Might I suggest you retry this body with the available skeleton below, please follow it's install directions (I will update the OP to reflect this down below):

Groovtama's XP32 Maximum skeleton for HDT

If you still get problems please repost here under the conditions you get the problems and if possible, some pictures.

ok, thanks for the skeleton. i'll try it then.

by the way i test it on UNPB + b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body and the result is same for the stomach node but it can see the result of pregnancy (the stomach become big when use HDT).

but, when HDT deactivated the node become normal. maybe the node problem cause from HDT also (i don't know) 

well i guess from my comparison feedback it can be helpful enough for TSPB.

To get the TPSB body I opened bodyslide, loaded TPSB from the Tender Pregnacy Scaling Body category and generated the bodies, then copied the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif from Data/actors/characters/character assets and replaced all CBBE bodies in each custom NPC folder so they all have the scaling belly.

Creating the bodies in bodyslide replaces the default body mesh for NPCs, but if the NPC has the nif files in their folder you have to replace it. As for the PC I am not sure where the body mesh nif files are located, maybe you need to overwrite them manualy.

Edit: If the problem is the skeleton you would have CTDs when you try to see a pregnant nude body and doesnt seem to be the case.

ho~ ho~ thank for the info. i'll try to check it out.

oh and also for NPC nif file, i'll also try to check it if possible or not.

for once again thank you very much  :)

hi. I'm new here.

I tried the HDT - TPSB that you promote and it's great. love it

1st try and goes well but, i got some problem.

the problem:

1. went do the sexlab action (every animated action), the female stomach (and only on the center of the stomach) node are distorted (maybe only 1 or few because, the distortion shape is pointy) 

please help for these one.

tthank you and keep the mod grows   d ( ^_^) b  "double thumbs up"

Haha ty for positive feedback :)

I am unsure about your belly issues though?

Might I suggest you retry this body with the available skeleton below, please follow it's install directions (I will update the OP to reflect this down below):

Groovtama's XP32 Maximum skeleton for HDT

If you still get problems please repost here under the conditions you get the problems and if possible, some pictures.

ok, thanks for the skeleton. i'll try it then.

by the way i test it on UNPB + b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body and the result is same for the stomach node but it can see the result of pregnancy (the stomach become big when use HDT).

but, when HDT deactivated the node become normal. maybe the node problem cause from HDT also (i don't know) 

well i guess from my comparison feedback it can be helpful enough for TSPB.

ho~ ho~ thank for the info. i'll try to check it out.

oh and also for NPC nif file, i'll also try to check it if possible or not.

for once again thank you very much  :)

thanks for all of the info and what i should do. IT WORKS  \  :D /  :heart:  :heart:

Perfectly works thanks to you all. the node is clear after i use the new skeleton, i can the result of pregnancy for my char, n the NPC works well (can see the result of pregnancy if the NPC nude :P . no need for the NPC nif)

EDIT NOTE: sorry. not all going smoothly. when i try LOAD the game / go to other area (fast move or between door) / wait or sleep on pregnant condition (PC or NPC or both) the game got CTD instantly. i don't know why. this is the newest report i can do.

@lilen

I have no idea what to say :(

Except that CTD's can only happen with this body if you have incorrectly configured your skeleton, or have a messed up HDT file.

All other CTD related issues may be your pregnancy mod

This file is a simple body replacer.

You can test that this file works in character creation menu, by doing the following:

1. Use the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended by Groovtama

2. Download TPSB CBBE file

3. Run BodySlide 2 with TPSB Body selected

4. Download RaceMenu and install (incompatible with ECE if you use that)

5. Download RaceMenu extender

6. Create new game and in character creation screen, scroll down to bottom until you see a Belly Slider, and increase the slider to simulate pregnancy

If for whatever reason you get a CTD after doing all this with NO OTHER MODS installed, PM me or post back here saying so and then I'll try to help you further.

In my case CTDs were caused by some problem with the skeleton or some times just running the game right after making some change to the data folder.

TPSB only adds a mesh capable of handling belly growth, on its own cant cause CTDs thought.

Make sure that the skeleton is properlty installed and check your custom NPCs, if you are using the pregnacy with a PC or NPC with the wrong skelly it will CTD.

Try with a new save game too, then close skyrim and open it again and load the new save.

@lilen

I have no idea what to say :(

Except that CTD's can only happen with this body if you have incorrectly configured your skeleton, or have a messed up HDT file.

All other CTD related issues may be your pregnancy mod

This file is a simple body replacer.

You can test that this file works in character creation menu, by doing the following:

1. Use the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended by Groovtama

2. Download TPSB CBBE file

3. Run BodySlide 2 with TPSB Body selected

4. Download RaceMenu and install (incompatible with ECE if you use that)

5. Download RaceMenu extender

6. Create new game and in character creation screen, scroll down to bottom until you see a Belly Slider, and increase the slider to simulate pregnancy

If for whatever reason you get a CTD after doing all this with NO OTHER MODS installed, PM me or post back here saying so and then I'll try to help you further.

ok then. i'll try what i can do for the CTD. thank you very much.

oh, and also i'll be wait for the belly jiggle also. looks very interesting :P

In my case CTDs were caused by some problem with the skeleton or some times just running the game right after making some change to the data folder.

TPSB only adds a mesh capable of handling belly growth, on its own cant cause CTDs thought.

Make sure that the skeleton is properlty installed and check your custom NPCs, if you are using the pregnacy with a PC or NPC with the wrong skelly it will CTD.

Try with a new save game too, then close skyrim and open it again and load the new save.

hmm........ ok then i'll check the skeleton and the others. thank you very much for the help.  nV  :)Vn

I like the new TBBP preggo body.  :)

(I'm not a graphic designer animator, sorry) I think there are some vertices to be refined. 

I used niftools to expand the belly node to 6,000 and I noticed some little imperfections.

I have marked in these images:

belly01.jpg

belly03.jpg

in any case, very good work!  :lol:

thank you!

When adjusting the weights to smooth/shape it i was using increments of 0.0004, and with the belly fully expanded that increment was moving the vertex about 2~5cm 

All of the verts you marked in your first pic were next to impossible to smooth, the surrounding vertexes would become jagged making it look worse.

The same with the 2nd pic, the belly button though i had sticking out further, but in nifskope when scaling it up it just stated looking like a big pointy pyramid.

I couldn't rearrange/add any polys, so given the limitations that is the best you could hope for.        

I'm having an issue with BodySlide. When I use the TPSB Body as a reference, everything seems to be fine in OS and BS, no clipping at all, but when I build the outfit and go in game, the breasts poke through the outfit. This happens regardless of whether HDT is enabled or not, what the weight slider is at, or which BS preset I use. When I use a different reference body, the problem goes away. Here's a screenshot, this is actually one of the better cases:

post-78412-0-62148200-1390591853_thumb.jpg

I'm really confused, because everything is fine in the preview window of BodySlide and in OutfitStudio, so I don't know why it would be different in-game

I'm having an issue with BodySlide. When I use the TPSB Body as a reference, everything seems to be fine in OS and BS, no clipping at all, but when I build the outfit and go in game, the breasts poke through the outfit. This happens regardless of whether HDT is enabled or not, what the weight slider is at, or which BS preset I use. When I use a different reference body, the problem goes away. Here's a screenshot, this is actually one of the better cases:

I'm really confused, because everything is fine in the preview window of BodySlide and in OutfitStudio, so I don't know why it would be different in-game

My own fault really for not putting a disclaimer on this.

However, BodySlide and Outfit Studio only show you STATIC previews of a mesh.

It doesn't take into consideration Node Scaling issues.

Basically the reason why you see the clippiing is because of the bone weight scaling. The only way to fix this currently when making an Outfit Studio Conversion is by the following:

1. Convert the mesh using Outfit Studio procedures

2. Use 'Save as'

3. DO NOT CLOSE OUTFIT STUDIO!

4. Switch to BodySlide

5. Upper Left hand corner click the arrow next to the magnifying glass and hit 'Refresh Outfits'

6. Your newly saved Outfit Should show up in BodySlide now.

7. Create the mesh using desired preset

8. Test in-game

9. Alt-Tab to YOUR STILL OPEN OUTFIT STUDIO WINDOW!

10. You will need to use the brush tools on the spots you found in-game that still have clipping, even though in Outfit Studio everything looks all right.

11. Once you've brushed the spots again, hit File -> Save

12. Repeat steps 3-11 until outfit looks good in game.

Sorry for this annoying workaround, it's confirmed that in the next version of Outfit Studio the Save/Load feature works so you won't have to kep the Outfit Studio Window open while testing in game. However, no word on getting node scaling preview though. (I'll pm Cell and see if it can be a possible future feature as well)

There are also other methods/ways to fix a mesh that you have already converted but I'd rather not discuss them right now.

Uploaded a patch for ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled BodySlide Conversions

Read the description, there are some meshes that will crash BodySlide if you try to BodySLide them.

Pictures/Videos of the conversion would be much appreciated!

I tested your CT77 conversions after you recommended them to me in the other thread, and sadly I have to say that it doesn't seem to work for me. In BodySlide, the outfit model now looks all jagged and broken, and there's no PregnancyBelly slider. Ingame, it doesn't show the pregnancy, or at least not that I can notice. I'm testing this with hentai Pregnancy and the standalone Elven armor.

When I attemped my own conversion of that outfit, I managed to get it all right without too much trouble (other than having to fix heavily the belt area), but then I got clipping issues in one side that I couldn't fix no matter what I did, because of the stretching of the area with too little vertices. Hadn't been for the belt area, all I did was to load your HDT body as a reference, load the outfit (non-BBP), erase the original body shape, and then simply Conform All and Copy bone Weights.

I wonder if there's a way to increase the poly count in these models, or add vertices to them?

I tested your CT77 conversions after you recommended them to me in the other thread, and sadly I have to say that it doesn't seem to work for me. In BodySlide, the outfit model now looks all jagged and broken, and there's no PregnancyBelly slider. Ingame, it doesn't show the pregnancy, or at least not that I can notice. I'm testing this with hentai Pregnancy and the standalone Elven armor.

When I attemped my own conversion of that outfit, I managed to get it all right without too much trouble (other than having to fix heavily the belt area), but then I got clipping issues in one side that I couldn't fix no matter what I did, because of the stretching of the area with too little vertices. Hadn't been for the belt area, all I did was to load your HDT body as a reference, load the outfit (non-BBP), erase the original body shape, and then simply Conform All and Copy bone Weights.

I wonder if there's a way to increase the poly count in these models, or add vertices to them?

Huh, well I didn't know that there were still Pregnancy mods that used the weight slider transform way of simulating pregnancy xD

The patch as I made right now only supports pregnancy through skeletal node manipulation.

Also, the reason why no pregnancy slider is available, nor will ever be available for public download, is because ChronoTrigger77 doesn't give permission for a public release with pregnancy sliders (I got permission to add the belly weight support because of other experimental uses it could be used for besides simulating pregnancy)

You can test the pregnancy support in the patch with something like estrus chaurus or any mods that specify support with PSB body.

Note: to get the affect, you'll need to turn the bigbelly slider to anything above 50% to see a 'perfect' pregnancy shape. (I think 60 is good? Dunno cuz it's all subjective and I don't really use pregnancy mods xD)

Only way to add vertices or increase poly count I know of is through blender/3dsmax....

Unless another new tool is in development >.>

Oh, why didn't CT77 give permission for that? Seems rather odd.

In any case, I suppose that explains why I couldn't get some outfits that were supposedly pregnancy-enabled to work. That's kinda sad since I do like it for its simplicity, but I guess I'll have to switch to better ones. Do you know which ones work with these outfits?

On the vertice thing, it would be cool if Outfit Studio had that option, but I suppose that'd be too difficult to implement.

Oh, why didn't CT77 give permission for that? Seems rather odd.

In any case, I suppose that explains why I couldn't get some outfits that were supposedly pregnancy-enabled to work. That's kinda sad since I do like it for its simplicity, but I guess I'll have to switch to better ones. Do you know which ones work with these outfits?

Deathmaw beta tested the HDT Body with Estrus Chaurus Mod

I tested the body with the race menu skeleton sliders (not really a pregnancy mod): LINK

I think the newer version of Beeing female also does skelton node scaling as well

As well as the renewa of the Babes de faites mod

Just make sure you keep the skeleton from Groovtama's page installed or keep the one from my HDT Modders Resource package if you want the optional belly jiggle. (It needs to be refined though as pregnancy belly loses it's shape a bit and the belly jiggles too much)

Edit: As for why CT77 doesn't allow the pregnancy slider is probably because the pregnancy slider deforms most outfits so that it looks 'jagged' as most outfits don't havve a high enough vertex count for that xD.

Deathmaw beta tested the HDT Body with Estrus Chaurus Mod

I tested the body with the race menu skeleton sliders (not really a pregnancy mod): LINK

I think the newer version of Beeing female also does skelton node scaling as well

As well as the renewa of the Babes de faites mod

Just make sure you keep the skeleton from Groovtama's page installed or keep the one from my HDT Modders Resource package if you want the optional belly jiggle. (It needs to be refined though as pregnancy belly loses it's shape a bit and the belly jiggles too much)

I use Estrus Chaurus, but of course is not really my main pregnancy mod, lol. I think that Beeing Female is overly complicated, but it also seems quite solid and has many cool options, so I suppose I'll switch as soon as I read the thread thoroughtly.

Edit: As for why CT77 doesn't allow the pregnancy slider is probably because the pregnancy slider deforms most outfits so that it looks 'jagged' as most outfits don't havve a high enough vertex count for that xD.

Well, that would make sense if he simply said that, but to forbid others of creating a patch for pregnancy seems overly zealous to me. Specially considering that people WILL do it anyways, and all the prohibition does is to make people spam for requests more often.

a little question:
what are the values ​​of the sliders 
- Belly
- BigBelly
- PregnancyBelly 
in Bodyslide2  to have the most natural look possible?

thank you!
great works!

-------------------------
-edit-
I tried these values 

Belly - 70% 
BigBelly - 25% 
PregnancyBelly - 0% 

seems an acceptable result  :)

Yeah, I have never gotten any of my outfits that I customize in Outfit Studio to work in Bodyslide 2. All I ever accomplish is making an outif that scales with the sliders but with no accompanying body mesh scaleing. To illustrate my point I'll throw up a gif. Honestly I just really want to get the Bikini Trouble bikinis to work with bodyslide 2 AND be preggo scaling compatible. 

iyOFnZX.gif

Is that a BodySlide preview window?

If you can, please attach a .nif file as well and I'll double check compatibility.

There are only a few reasons why your result looks like that, and only 2 of them are currently bugs with OS that have been confirmed fixed for next patch.

The rest is probably because of slight user errors (like ticking the import reference mesh automatically, or forgetting to delete the imported body)