That .nif is indeed compatible with BodySlide 2 (double checked to see if it had NiSkinInstances instead of BSDismemberment nodes in nifskope)

Double checked by doing a rough mockup in OS for myself, and it came out alright.

Have you tried following the guides posted here?:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

If you have, and your still unable to get the results down, pm me or list back on the thread up there the problem/details as much as you can and I'll try my best to help you!

So I read over all the tutorials and it looks like I followed them almost to the letter. Does anyone know when the update that is suppose to fix those two glitches is being released?

No release dates promised (nor will be given) for the update, but it'll be a MASSIVE update.

Cell has been all over the place confirming updates, but refuses to divulge in update times (which is fair I guess, they are working as fast as they can)

Yeah, I understand, I have my eye on the Legend of Queen Opala Episode 3. Been waiting for a year so I can be patient, but then the creator said in a post, "almost done, if I had to give a number I would say 99.0%..." and now like 6-7 days later I and the rest of the community are tearing our hair out in impatience. That's the problem with giving a date or estimated date, people will EXPECT IT TO BE DONE by that date and woe unto the poor developer that goes back on his release dates as the community will riot!!!

Okay, SeveNBase Alpha, here we go. I'm using your HDT TBBP Bounce kit. The first thing I noticed was that there is no breast collision with red's idles.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5eKo8poWkooNb5hKvj

The breast jiggle seems a little off to me. The nipples seem to fling upwards a bit.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3EU4a2m6OdASH5hKz0

The butt bounce seemed fine. The only problem was that the right butt cheek did not want to stop jiggling.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7gqJte4Vwkeud5hKDa

Then there was this...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7ah59tlKtD7x05hKEp

The butt has some seams/odd shadows right underneath the cheek.

post-332589-0-32249000-1390950112_thumb.pngpost-332589-0-43838800-1390950330_thumb.png

The belly is really spiky looking when the node is inflated.

post-332589-0-28854600-1390949878_thumb.jpg

The breasts take part of the torso with them when the node is inflated.

post-332589-0-35305700-1390949926_thumb.jpg

If there's something else you want me to look at just ask me.

Okay, SeveNBase Alpha, here we go. I'm using your HDT TBBP Bounce kit. The first thing I noticed was that there is no breast collision with red's idles.

The breast jiggle seems a little off to me. The nipples seem to fling upwards a bit.

The butt bounce seemed fine. The only problem was that the right butt cheek did not want to stop jiggling.

Then there was this...

attachicon.gifButt Seam.pngattachicon.gifButt Seam 2.png

attachicon.gif2014-01-28_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-28_00002.jpg

O.o my gawd that detailed post will help ALOT! Thanks for this!

As for the Breast Collision - My file somehow broke that :( It's been on my to-do list for awhile.... I'll get to it eventually xD

Now for the Breast & Butt jiggle, I can easily fix that by cleaning up the weights (it may fix the awkward shadow bug too, although that just might be a texture issue)

But dam, that belly...

It's gonna take me like a day to smoothen that baby out, but I'll try my best :)

Then there was this...

attachicon.gifButt Seam.pngattachicon.gifButt Seam 2.png

attachicon.gif2014-01-28_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2014-01-28_00002.jpg

O.o my gawd that detailed post will help ALOT! Thanks for this!

As for the Breast Collision - My file somehow broke that :( It's been on my to-do list for awhile.... I'll get to it eventually xD

Now for the Breast & Butt jiggle, I can easily fix that by cleaning up the weights (it may fix the awkward shadow bug too, although that just might be a texture issue)

But dam, that belly...

It's gonna take me like a day to smoothen that baby out, but I'll try my best :)

Another thing I'd like to suggest is to maybe have the top of the belly go a little closer to the breasts. It just looks a little odd to me that there is a huge space between the breasts and belly when pregnant. For example:

Pregnant_Woman_D.jpg85004ff0-8492-4b89-9

Will do, but like I said the Belly weights will take a while for me to fix, especially since I cannot test it myself in game (my skyrim is so conoluted with the amount of mods I've mashed together, that I'd rather not mess with the body replacer... I'm still a victim to NMM installations and will have to switch to MO when I get more time)

I'll have an update for tonight though, it should fix breasts/butt and maybe help the belly a bit.

(I will PM you the files, as I'd much rather like the next public release more of a beta with belly fixed)

Another thing I'd like to suggest is to maybe have the top of the belly go a little closer to the breasts. It just looks a little odd to me that there is a huge space between the breasts and belly when pregnant. For example:

Pregnant_Woman_D.jpg85004ff0-8492-4b89-9

absolutely this.
is very close to the belly of a pregnant woman

B%26W_nude_pregnant_woman.jpg

A-pregnant-woman.jpeg

"TPSB CBBE BodySlide - DONE - NO LONGER SUPPORTED"

D: Horror!! :P

So I was looking at the different body options, and im not sure what type of body HDT Body is, is it CBBE?

Also, for the title of the mod, shouldnt it be HDT Body for example? or Body replacers? meshes? the Body Weights may not be clear enough for users that dont know about weights or what they do, and highlighting the pregnancy feature of this bodies in the title maybe could be a good idea, just my thoughts.

R Breast, R Breast01, L Breast, L Breast01, Spine1, Spine2, Belly. All 7 of these bones meet in that area, skyrim has a limit of 4 bones per vertex.

The only way to extend the belly weights would be to reduce one of the others (R/L Breast01 would be the best choice) it was a pick your poison kinda thing, and i went with boobs.

"TPSB CBBE BodySlide - DONE - NO LONGER SUPPORTED"

D: Horror!! :P

So I was looking at the different body options, and im not sure what type of body HDT Body is, is it CBBE?

Also, for the title of the mod, shouldnt it be HDT Body for example? or Body replacers? meshes? the Body Weights may not be clear enough for users that dont know about weights or what they do, and highlighting the pregnancy feature of this bodies in the title maybe could be a good idea, just my thoughts.

Hehehe, no worries.

TPSB is a body primarily meant for non-HDT CBBE users who use normal TBBP animations instead of physics.

The reason why it's no longer supported is because there are no more possible adjustments to be made there. I've fully cleaned and Vioxsis has fully edited the weights.

HDT Body is a re-name of TPSB body weights, except the weights are even further tweaked to give better HDT effects it is also BodySlide Compatible.

Ex: Your butt weights are now ONLY on the part that jiggles (no longer covers part of the thigh) It contains other weighting tweaks as well.

The re-name also came from some feedback I got from outfit mod authors saying that they do not support pregnancy conversions of their outfits, but they do support HDT weighting for their outfits (which also include pregnancy compatibility). Some mod authors worry about semantics.

As for your point on the 'category' / description of the mod I originally made this mod in the hopes that other modders may use/modify the weights to their own body. I see now that is not the case.

So in short, yea I need to re-classify the mod now that it is fully fledged body replacer and update the description thread. I am just so currently backlogged with projects and stuff that I have had no time to update the thread. However, if you can write a better description/contribute to the project I'd be very happy to post it in OP and credit you for it.

Like I said, this project is free for other modders to help/contribute to (except for outfit conversions - you need original mod authors permission for that). I am simply 1 man who cannot do eveything by himself :)

That being said: my next update (maybe released tonight) will contain a 3-D Labia + Pubic Hair Conversion as well as 6 (I think) new sliders for the HDT body.

Edit: It seems I neglected to answer the question about belly weighting, thanks to Vioxsis you now have your explanation as to why the belly cannot be 'smoothened' out further. I also failed to mention that Vioxsis and Groovtama have been major contributors to this project and that without their help the current releases would not be possible. As well as all the other beta testers and people in the credits page.

R Breast, R Breast01, L Breast, L Breast01, Spine1, Spine2, Belly. All 7 of these bones meet in that area, skyrim has a limit of 4 bones per vertex.

The only way to extend the belly weights would be to reduce one of the others (R/L Breast01 would be the best choice) it was a pick your poison kinda thing, and i went with boobs.

like zecoron PSB...
I understood

this is what im getting with the bombshell version.  on the upside the tbbp is working.

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_29 14_53_48_98.jpg

Most definitely a skeleton issue.

Please download the following:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

If you still get problem, post back with an updated image.

I should also fix the OP, as the 7base body will not contain legacy support for normal TBBP animations. It will REQUIRE groovtama's HDT skeleton and RECOMMEND HDT physics extension.

So in short, yea I need to re-classify the mod now that it is fully fledged body replacer and update the description thread. I am just so currently backlogged with projects and stuff that I have had no time to update the thread. However, if you can write a better description/contribute to the project I'd be very happy to post it in OP and credit you for it.

If I only knew what all that is in the OP means XD

You could say I am an end user that arrived looking for a body to use with hentai pregnacy and figured how to get TPSB working thought.

Maybe to help other users like me that are only looking for a replacer it could be a nice thing to have other mods as body replacers instead of moders resources, say one mod TPSB CBBE Pregnacy Body Replacer, then 7base an so, just some mods that replace the default bodies in character assets instead of the bodyslide version, maybe add XP32 extended in it or just link to the main page of the mod, also link to this one for modders looking for the resource.

I knooooow it is asking too much, just keep it in mind in case you have time to pack a few mods with the body replacers.

If I only knew what all that is in the OP means XD

You could say I am an end user that arrived looking for a body to use with hentai pregnacy and figured how to get TPSB working thought.

Maybe to help other users like me that are only looking for a replacer it could be a nice thing to have other mods as body replacers instead of moders resources, say one mod TPSB CBBE Pregnacy Body Replacer, then 7base an so, just some mods that replace the default bodies in character assets instead of the bodyslide version, maybe add XP32 extended in it or just link to the main page of the mod, also link to this one for modders looking for the resource.

I knooooow it is asking too much, just keep it in mind in case you have time to pack a few mods with the body replacers.

Hehe, I'll keep it mind when I do my hopefully massive update tonight.

Update for tonight may also include 'real' jiggle CT77's armor patch, test vid and hopefully a <beta> of the HDT 7Base Bombshell body replacer.

Thanks for the feedback good sir!

this is what im getting with the bombshell version.  on the upside the tbbp is working.

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_29 14_53_48_98.jpg

Most definitely a skeleton issue.

Please download the following:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

If you still get problem, post back with an updated image.

I should also fix the OP, as the 7base body will not contain legacy support for normal TBBP animations. It will REQUIRE groovtama's HDT skeleton and RECOMMEND HDT physics extension.

Im already using xpms and all the other sevenbase bodies are working correctly for me including regular sevenbase tbbp.  also bodyslide pregnant body works for me.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24254-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

i installed the skeletons again just to be sure and its the same.

@xxsleepyxx

I truthfully have no idea...

I have had 2 other testers give me feedback but nothing was as distorted as in your picture. I wouldn't even know where to begin with that problem :(

If you look back to AcanofWins post the body seems to work *somewhat* fine for him...

I just ran a test for myself, and it loads up fine for me (albeit texture issues and gaps because I am using CBBE feet and hand meshes)

If Bodyslide PSB works fine for you, then may I ask you to test the HDT BodySlide as well? That should give me a better idea as to the problem.

@xxsleepyxx

I truthfully have no idea...

I have had 2 other testers give me feedback but nothing was as distorted as in your picture. I wouldn't even know where to begin with that problem :(

If you look back to AcanofWins post the body seems to work *somewhat* fine for him...

I just ran a test for myself, and it loads up fine for me (albeit texture issues and gaps because I am using CBBE feet and hand meshes)

If Bodyslide PSB works fine for you, then may I ask you to test the HDT BodySlide as well? That should give me a better idea as to the problem.

is it possible this somehow requires ece or the ece part of the skeleton install?

this is my CBBE bodyslide version of HDT Body BETA v.2

thanks for your great work! :lol:

everything works perfectly.

you're my heroes!  :D

- NPC belly (value 4.000)

belly_4_000.jpg

- NPC belly (value 5.000)

belly_5_000.jpg

- NPC belly (value 6.000)

belly_6_000.jpg

is it possible this somehow requires ece or the ece part of the skeleton install?

Nope, I don't use ECE nor will I ever support it.

I personally find RaceMenu to be better and fits all my needs.

Try what pijuan said, he sounds pretty knowledgeable to your problem.

I had that kind of body mess when at some point a mod overwrote femalebody_1 but the 0 remained unchanged, the bodies would just explode all over my screen.

i downloaded it twice.  visually it looks fine in nifscope.    i put them in character assets and renamed to femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif, is this correct?

In my case one file was UNP body and the other CBBE, maybe in your case it is more subtle than the flesh twisters I got as both files are the same type of mesh, and that brings me to a doubt, is sevenbase another version of UNP? I have a few followers with b3sario's UNPB body that I could change to blabba's 7base to test it.