Estrus Chaurus  manages the growth of breasts, buttocks and belly.

by default, the mod tries to correct the "torpedo boobs" scaling issue with some mesh, using both NPC RBreast  - NPC LBreast  and NPC RBreast01 - NPC LBreast01 (ask to jbezorg for the script). 

estruschaurus_check.jpg

If the default option is disabled (as picture)

estruschaurus_default.jpg

i think the mod use only NPC RBreast  and NPC LBreast to scaling.

previous images refer to HDT Body v3 and NPC Breast scaling only

(estrus chaurus default breast scaling disabled)

:)

edit: I confirm EC use only NPC Breast to resize.. 

I tried to bring the value of the NPC Breast node to 3 (with the racemenu)and the result is the same  ;)

breast_scale_3.jpg

Hmmm, any chance of a test picture with HDT physics enabled? It's supposed to 'smoothen' out the rough edges and may help a lot.

I'll see what I can do, it may be able to be sort of fixed with weight painting.

The downside is that I'm sort of already pushing the limits with Caliente's Body already. There just isn't enough vertices in the current body to manage really large breast growth especially when you add skeleton node scaling to the picture as well.

Like I said, I can definitely mitigate the problem somewhat with weight painting, the other downside of this is that it WILL mess up the effect of HDT effects on the breasts. So before I go do weight changes in that area, I'd like to know if the current HDT effects helps to mitigate the problem.

Hmmm, any chance of a test picture with HDT physics enabled? It's supposed to 'smoothen' out the rough edges and may help a lot.

I'll see what I can do, it may be able to be sort of fixed with weight painting.

The downside is that I'm sort of already pushing the limits with Caliente's Body already. There just isn't enough vertices in the current body to manage really large breast growth especially when you add skeleton node scaling to the picture as well.

Like I said, I can definitely mitigate the problem somewhat with weight painting, the other downside of this is that it WILL mess up the effect of HDT effects on the breasts. So before I go do weight changes in that area, I'd like to know if the current HDT effects helps to mitigate the problem.

I found this answer by zecoron to my friend PFK (which had already noticed the problem): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-old-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/?p=544114

"To be honest, TBBP isn't designed for breast scaling, it's designed for fluid animations..." 

perhaps with the 7base you do best..  ;)

Yeap, nothing I can do about that then without massively messing up HDT effects (primary focus of this body).

I suggest trying/tweaking HDT to see if it 'smoothens' out the vertices during scaling. I'll experiment and see what I can do.

Another thing you can try to do is have the mod oly affect the Breast01 weights. I'm pretty sure I can safely edit those weights and smoothen them out for skeleton scaling. as the Breast01 weights are meant to 'restrict' the wild BBP bounce (not sure on this, will have to test).

@balearadu

Known bug, I will fix it tomorrow hopefully.

To fix for now, you must have character weight set to 0 or 100.

My Body Currently has no weight slider support.

HDT CBBE v3 doesn't have have the same boobie structure as v2, my preset doesn't look like it used to anymore :(

Hmmm, weird.

Mind double checking your sliders in BodySlide?

I dunno if my new inserted sliders messed up your preset, I think that's what happened to me... 

yes i think that's what it is, any preset i try has the breasts rounder and fuller (plump, as if gravity has less of an impact on them, they're less saggy) which kinda messes up what i was going by till now, i can't seem to find a good slider combo to mimic the shape i was using with v2...

piders, so the breast gravity slider and stuff should work fine, it's just that your current presets may be a little off because I inserted my new slider into the middle of all the other sliders...

if you want post your preset and I'll see if I can 'fix' it.

otherwise if sagginess is all your worried about, they are easily manipulated through HDT.xml edits.

@balearadu Yeap your install is correct.

I found this answer by zecoron to my friend PFK (which had already noticed the problem): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18546-old-pregnancy-weighted-tbbp-body-for-bodyslide/?p=544114

"To be honest, TBBP isn't designed for breast scaling, it's designed for fluid animations..." 

perhaps with the 7base you do best..  ;)

All right, I just confirmed that with HDT installed and doing manual RaceMenu sliders to get the breast node scaling that the scaling looks 'all right'

from any value from 0-3.

The only issue is that the nipple area gets a bit deformed, I'll see if I can fix that.

Otherwise, if estrus chaurus has an option to get rid of scaling Breast01 weights and ONLY scale the Breast weights, it should/will look fine with HDT enabled. No need to worry about torpedo boobs or anything like that.

I also tested your excellent "HTD body v3" (bodyslide) and hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll (HDT Physics Stable Extension v10-24). 
hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml is the default (no change). 
..but my result with the NPC sliders in racemenu is this:

racemenu

2014_02_01_00001.jpg

in-game

2014_02_01_00002.jpg

2014_02_01_00003.jpg

breast-arm clipping

2014_02_01_00004.jpg

..not bad.. and I don't think I'll use the MAX weight 3 in-game, but I wanted to know if I'm doing something wrong..

I am attaching my bodyslide test-preset

...and I look forward to the new version  :D

test.xml

@Saeros

Yea, I noticed that breast scaling is not too well with HDT Body v3.

I can confirm that it is much improved in V4 (what I've been hammering away at most of today)

I can also confirm that HDT effects on breasts are greatly improved with the new breast weights.

As for your breast arm clipping: You do not have an HDT file that enables collision. Try linking your .nif to hdt.xml or linking it to HDTdefaultBBP.xml if you are using an HDT All-In-One solution.

It should be noted that while breast skeleton node scaling is much improved in v4 (may be released sometime today), the mesh itself is limited (not enough vertices) and due to that I cannot say scaling is 'perfect'.

What to expect in V.4:

HDT CBBE BodySlide (ALT) - Changed Belly weights per user request (made them as 'realistic' as I could), Changed Breast weighting for better support of skeleton scaling. Fixed shoulder underarm weights (at least for me).

7Base Bombshell v.4 - Fixed Weight Slider compatability, smoothened belly weights, fixed breast&butt weighting, MAJOR re-haul of pelvic/arms/spine weights.

Version 4 will most likely be posted as Final, I've done as much tweaking with weights as I dare do unless any other glaring problems arise for the bodies. After confirmed feedback that there are no longer issues with the bodies, I will resume fixing/tweaking CT77's armor pack to HDT BodySlide weights.

I've recently found that CBBE body is very constrained in vertex count and that I may switch to start making a few sliders for a '7Base BodySlide' (no promises)

@Saeros

Yea, I noticed that breast scaling is not too well with HDT Body v3.

I can confirm that it is much improved in V4 (what I've been hammering away at most of today)

I can also confirm that HDT effects on breasts are greatly improved with the new breast weights.

As for your breast arm clipping: You do not have an HDT file that enables collision. Try linking your .nif to hdt.xml or linking it to HDTdefaultBBP.xml if you are using an HDT All-In-One solution.

It should be noted that while breast skeleton node scaling is much improved in v4 (may be released sometime today), the mesh itself is limited (not enough vertices) and due to that I cannot say scaling is 'perfect'.

What to expect in V.4:

HDT CBBE BodySlide (ALT) - Changed Belly weights per user request (made them as 'realistic' as I could), Changed Breast weighting for better support of skeleton scaling. Fixed shoulder underarm weights (at least for me).

7Base Bombshell v.4 - Fixed Weight Slider compatability, smoothened belly weights, fixed breast&butt weighting, MAJOR re-haul of pelvic/arms/spine weights.

Version 4 will most likely be posted as Final, I've done as much tweaking with weights as I dare do unless any other glaring problems arise for the bodies. After confirmed feedback that there are no longer issues with the bodies, I will resume fixing/tweaking CT77's armor pack to HDT BodySlide weights.

I've recently found that CBBE body is very constrained in vertex count and that I may switch to start making a few sliders for a '7Base BodySlide' (no promises)

Good Day to you,

thanks for your amazing work - solved my torpedobreast problem completely!

I noticed that, in v4 there are some slight neck and hand seam, which wasn't a problem with v3.

btw.: the Pushupsilder is missing (mayby on purpose?).

Thanks again, for your great work!

Sinnerman

I confirm the small neck-seam problem in version 4 

seam.jpg

-----------------------

-pregnancy belly-

-----------------------

v4 belly is... interesting... :D

-NPC Belly Value 3.000

2014_02_01_00007.jpg

-NPC Belly value 4.000

front

V4belly_4.jpg

side

V4belly_value4_lateral.jpg

-NPC Belly value 5.000

front

V4belly_value5.jpg

side

V4belly_value5_lateral.jpg

-NPC Belly value 8.000 (exaggerated :P )

2014_02_01_00006.jpg

..the problem with the belly, is the asymmetric deformation IMHO.
I am completely denied for graphical "things"...but there is no way to have a symmetrical deformation?
smoothing each vertex individually...must be very frustrating!  :-/

In any case, you're doing a great job! ;)
thank you!

Good Day to you,

thanks for your amazing work - solved my torpedobreast problem completely!

I noticed that, in v4 there are some slight neck and hand seam, which wasn't a problem with v3.

btw.: the Pushupsilder is missing (mayby on purpose?).

Thanks again, for your great work!

Sinnerman

Seam Issue is noted, I'll work on new lock seam sliders for that (hopefully this won't break compatability with outfit conversions)

I confirm the small neck-seam problem in version 4 

seam.jpg

-----------------------

-pregnancy belly-

-----------------------

v4 belly is... interesting... :D

-NPC Belly Value 3.000

2014_02_01_00007.jpg

-NPC Belly value 4.000

front

V4belly_4.jpg

side

V4belly_value4_lateral.jpg

-NPC Belly value 5.000

front

V4belly_value5.jpg

side

V4belly_value5_lateral.jpg

-NPC Belly value 8.000 (exaggerated :P )

2014_02_01_00006.jpg

..the problem with the belly, is the asymmetric deformation IMHO.
I am completely denied for graphical "things"...but there is no way to have a symmetrical deformation?
smoothing each vertex individually...must be very frustrating!  :-/

In any case, you're doing a great job! ;)
thank you!

Dam, yea working weight painting is really frustrating xD

I still have a request to work on better skeleton node butt scaling, so I'll get on that (to the best of my abilities)

As for the belly problems, don't worry too much about the assymetry, I'll have that somewhat smoothened with weight paints, but you will get odd jagged lines in different areas, this is just due to how the vertices in the stomach area are placed (not perfectly symmetrical, especially when customized with BodySlide)

Belly gets fairly smooth when applied with HDT effects though (I'll upload a picture of my char's belly with Belly HDT effects)

So yea, for right now my priority is getting my HDT file's collision working as well as getting a better jiggle for belly and maybe tweak the breasts a bit more.

I don't mean to sound really stupid, but I'm going to go ahead and say it. Where am I supposed to download the HDT Body Beta v.4 option? I see the 7base one, and I see the bodyslide one, there is no file to download that is titled HDT Body Beta v.4. 

I don't mean to sound really stupid, but I'm going to go ahead and say it. Where am I supposed to download the HDT Body Beta v.4 option? I see the 7base one, and I see the bodyslide one, there is no file to download that is titled HDT Body Beta v.4. 

Should be the third link down on the downloads page?

Unless of course the site is running into a few problems again...

It's labeled Bodyslide Beta v.4 for me though.

If you can't find it, pm me and I'll send you a direct attachment

Hehe, I think I'll stick with Vioxsis' Belly paints as well.

V.4 Belly is becoming a pain. So sorry to all those who wanted a 'realistic' pregnant belly :(

As for Skeleton Node scaling of butts, that fix will not be implemented for a long time either (I tested PSB and other similar butt painted bodies) and found they all look equally horrible.

So back to integrating v3 with improved breast weights for scaling and rebranding it as v4.5 lol.

(7base stays the same)

Other updates:

Thanks to Vioxsis (seriously everybody just like his/her posts as this is mostly all her work, I'm more like a publicist and BodySlide ripper)

I have 3-5 New Sliders that Mimic the ZGGB Body!

As well as a conversion reference so you can make ZGGB armors, or convert ZGGB armors to CBBE!

Pushup will be re-added (dunno why I left that out)

HDT files will also be updated on the respective pages, for now will contain only 1 flavor of jiggly for everything (with hopefully collision added)

All the updates may or may not be released tonight (more likely tomorrow morning)

Let me know if any features/requests you want me to implement (as I likely will stop working on this body's weights after this)

I'll see if I can add them, if not I'll at least explain why not.