Generating the Remodeled Armor bootwear with the patch makes the game CTD, not sure which boot or what, but just saying.

Here's my SliderGroups XML that I'm using that works ok (generated and ingame).

Hmm, I'll have to check it out.

Never had a CTD in-game before, ty for heads up.

Still trying to get a working final body before I go full in on making the outfits though so might take a bit.

Generating the Remodeled Armor bootwear with the patch makes the game CTD, not sure which boot or what, but just saying.

Here's my SliderGroups XML that I'm using that works ok (generated and ingame).

Hmm, I'll have to check it out.

Never had a CTD in-game before, ty for heads up.

Still trying to get a working final body before I go full in on making the outfits though so might take a bit.

Might be because I'm using Mod Manager with BodySlider, and the .NIFs specify the path to the hdtPhysicsDefaultTBBP.xml thing ?

Might be because I'm using Mod Manager with BodySlider, and the .NIFs specify the path to the hdtPhysicsDefaultTBBP.xml thing ?

Yea, just tried it on my end, your build group works fine for me (actually I just tested, all the boots work fine for me lol)

It might be because the nif is pointing to the wrong path (I've done that but at worst it still loads your savegame but you lose all HDT effects)

So yea, i'm not sure about MO business, I haven't gotten around to fiddling with that :(

You could just try deleting the NiStringextradata and maybe that might work.

Yea, just tried it on my end, your build group works fine for me (actually I just tested, all the boots work fine for me lol)

It might be because the nif is pointing to the wrong path (I've done that but at worst it still loads your savegame but you lose all HDT effects)

So yea, i'm not sure about MO business, I haven't gotten around to fiddling with that :(

You could just try deleting the NiStringextradata and maybe that might work.

The the build group I linked works for me too, it doesn't build the exclusions mentioned in your file-post and doesn't build the boots either.

But regardless, I guess there isn't really a point in building boots a second time with the HDT patch, right ?

@Tase

Yea, the HDT patch is meant more for the actual armors.

I believe when I checked the boot weightings that they were cleaned (even if they weren't it doesn't matter too much, not many more weight paints can be added to that area of the leg anyway)

I dunno if I mentioned this, but if you have trouble with CTD's or anything the like specifically when you build this armor, try disbaling any zap sliders (if you have them on) those are the only compatability issues (and the reason why I can't get the listed armors in the OP to work)

All right guys, thanks for patiently waiting for the update.

It's a HUGE improvement in a lot of areas.

All that's left is to get the 7Base body to a finalized weight stage as well.

I've gotten a few reports about the 7Base Body acting funky in certain areas and I'll see if I can fix those weights as well.

For now, I'll be turning my attention to getting some really nice smooth HDT effects for the CBBE based Body. I currently have a file that is much improved in terms of Belly jiggle, However, I'm still trying to work out the collision data (ledo4ek style xD)so I probably will not update the new HDT file until Monday or Tuesday.

@Critical

Woah, Dat seam!

May I ask if that was vanilla CBBE or if you used a slider with it?

As for your pubes problem, they are blue because you have not installed the textures (I have not been given permission to pack the textures into my body files)

Here's the link, just download the textures: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14612-relhairy-vaginas-of-skyrim-for-those-wanting-a-more-frazetta-like-look/

@Critical

Woah, Dat seam!

May I ask if that was vanilla CBBE or if you used a slider with it?

As for your pubes problem, they are blue because you have not installed the textures (I have not been given permission to pack the textures into my body files)

Here's the link, just download the textures: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14612-relhairy-vaginas-of-skyrim-for-those-wanting-a-more-frazetta-like-look/

Thx for the tex. Yes I used some sliders. Gimme a sec I'll see with default CBBE body.

edit: Yup can't get rid of it in any way with the sliders.

Yea, slight seam on the side

post-64585-0-65434400-1391379348_thumb.png

Also, I noticed you bundle in your own Config.xml with all the Advanced Sliders commented out (so there is no advanced section).

Maybe instead of leaving the section empty, maybe put your new sliders in there, like this (I don't think I missed any new sliders):

<AdvancedSliderNames>
        <SliderName>7BaseBreasts</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ConeBreasts</SliderName>
        <SliderName>HourglassWaist</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ButtUp</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ADMLowerBody</SliderName>
        <SliderName>7BaseThighs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ChunkyThighs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ChunkyThighsSmooth</SliderName>
        <SliderName>7BaseCalfs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ChunkyCalfs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>CalfAlt</SliderName>
    </AdvancedSliderNames>

So people can easily spot and try out the new sliders.

Yea, slight seam on the side

attachicon.gifsideseam.png

Also, I noticed you bundle in your own Config.xml with all the Advanced Sliders commented out (so there is no advanced section).

Maybe instead of leaving the section empty, maybe put your new sliders in there, like this (I don't think I missed any new sliders):

<AdvancedSliderNames>
        <SliderName>7BaseBreasts</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ConeBreasts</SliderName>
        <SliderName>HourglassWaist</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ButtUp</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ADMLowerBody</SliderName>
        <SliderName>7BaseThighs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ChunkyThighs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ChunkyThighsSmooth</SliderName>
        <SliderName>7BaseCalfs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>ChunkyCalfs</SliderName>
        <SliderName>CalfAlt</SliderName>
    </AdvancedSliderNames>

So people can easily spot and try out the new sliders.

O.o that seam... I have no idea how I could not notice it while building the body?

Anyway, I'm guessing that your pic was vanilla CBBE, if so I'll have to see what I did to mess THAT up (honestly I must be blind)

As for your suggestion, 1 word: GENIUS

I totally forgot that I commented out the normal Advanced sliders so that they get grouped together much more nicely in my own BodySlide.

Never thought of changing them so that they contained the optional sliders (which I would say is much more fitting as it distinguishes them from the Cell/stuffed_bunny/Caliente supported ones)

Edit: As for the seam issue, could someone do a quick check for me under different lighting conditions?

Well. The seam is there. It is not a texture mismatch, it's still there with the default Ningheim race textures. It's not always visible but is dependent on the direction from which the camera is looking. The seam itself looks like the seams with mismatched hand/feet meshes, like in my screenshot.

When looking from the front (like in the screencap) it's a white line, when looking from the back it's a black line. I tried everything to get rid of it with no success. :<

edit: now I'm not so sure about what I said. I'm I can't spot this seam on the CBBE dagi-raht textures.

edit2: yup, false alarm. For some reason my favorite normal maps are causing this :/

I cannot fix what I cannot see :(

Cannot_Fix.png

I admit that your seam issues may be caused by a specific custom slider I made, but unless I know the slider names/presets and test I cannot implement a fix.

There is no problem with the mesh file itself, I opened it up in 3dsMax and saw no mesh seam issues, anyone is welcome to try it and see for themsleves.

I'm sorry that you cannot seem to get the body to work :(

I can only suggest trying to find out if it's a slider issue (judging from Tase's and your edited post this unlikely, also I did spend several hourse re-checking all the sliders and found no issue)

Or trying the linked textures/editing your current textures (this to me seems like a normal/specular map issue so you can maybe just try replacing that)

I noticed something in the deformation of the breast (weight). 

if I increase only the weights "NPC RBreast" and "NPC LBreast", the breast assumes a "funnel" deformation.

2014_02_02_00006.jpg

2014_02_02_00007.jpg

2014_02_02_00008.jpg

is fun... but not very realistic..  :P

but if I correct (in racemenu) also "NPC RBreast01" and "NPC LBreast01" ,by decreasing the weights to 0.3... ta dah!  :D 

much more natural ("pear shaped")

2014_02_03_00001.jpg

2014_02_03_00002.jpg

2014_02_03_00003.jpg

However, not all pregnancy-mod provide NPC Breast01 scaling... (only Estrus Chaurus).  :(

if I increase only the weights "NPC RBreast" and "NPC LBreast", the breast assumes a "funnel" deformation.

2014_02_02_00006.jpg
2014_02_02_00007.jpg
2014_02_02_00008.jpg

is fun... but not very realistic..  :P

but if I correct (in racemenu) also "NPC RBreast01" and "NPC LBreast01" ,by decreasing the weights to 0.3... ta dah!  :D 
much more natural ("pear shaped")

2014_02_03_00001.jpg
2014_02_03_00002.jpg
2014_02_03_00003.jpg

However, not all pregnancy-mod provide NPC Breast01 scaling... (only Estrus Chaurus).  :(

Gah, I should probably change my OP to reflect this, I forgot that the last iteration before update changed the Breast01 weights slightly xD

As for pregnancy mods not supporting breast01 weight changes, it literally takes anywhere from 5-10 mins to add the feature (especially if they have already implemented breast scaling)

Heck, you can add it yourself if they include the script source with the mods (still only takes 5-10 mins max).

It takes a hell of a lot more time for me to change the weights, ask Vioxsis to re-align the body and double check that HDT effects still look okay.

The only valid point right now though is the butt weighting is not as even for scaling, though this is a very fine line. I can change the weighting to be 'gradient' style and enable the scaling for it, but if I do so I break compatability with all HDT values currently in effect (I still have to see if I can find HDT values that will enable decent jiggle on the butt with gradient style weighting)

My bad. For some reason one of the maps I use is causing this. It only happens with your body though.

NP, no hard feelings.

I'm not 100% sure about textures or anything of the like so I have no expertise on how they wrap around the body.

As for why that specifically happens to only to my body, again I have no idea why all I know is that the quality textures I use work and simply enjoy that fact :)

You can try pming the author of the texture and ask to see if he will update it.

The Torpedo boob fix as it is in Estruc Chaurus is also implemented in my ECE boob sliders that is the first thing I did^^

The reason because they go out into the front is because if you have a chain of 2 nodes with a translation setup like this:

Node 1 ---translation of node 2--> node2

if node1 is scaled, the translation gets scaled for node 2 and node 2 gets scaled also by scale of node1. The translation should be scaled because the hull of the breast gets bigger by the scale, but the node2 itself shouldn't be scaled, and a scale of x get counter by a scale of 1/x, in your case 3 and 1/3 => 0.3 (correcter would be 0.333333, that's why I made the ECE implementation^^)

The Torpedo boob fix as it is in Estruc Chaurus is also implemented in my ECE boob sliders that is the first thing I did^^

The reason because they go out into the front is because if you have a chain of 2 nodes with a translation setup like this:

Node 1 ---translation of node 2--> node2

if node1 is scaled, the translation gets scaled for node 2 and node 2 gets scaled also by scale of node1. The translation should be scaled because the hull of the breast gets bigger by the scale, but the node2 itself shouldn't be scaled, and a scale of x get counter by a scale of 1/x, in your case 3 and 1/3 => 0.3 (correcter would be 0.333333, that's why I made the ECE implementation^^)

great!

good to know.  :lol:
I am using your skeleton (the latest version) with HDT (+ HDT Skeleton Rig map) and XPMS Extended slider for ECE User...  but I have not installed ECE (full version).
I'm using racemenu (+racemenu plugins) and CharGen Morphs v2-1-4 ECE (Adapts the ECE facial morphs to the CharGen system, does not require ECE)

also works in this case?