SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27

I have a problem. I am actually in markarth, and i used the sexlab solutions to get weylin's key. However, after the animation finishes, my character is stuck. Cant move or do anything.

do you use death alternative? if so see if using its reset commands will help.

I know that it is not a DA issue but it can be helpful.

Example: one of the forgotten magic cryomancer spells causes a black screen 2% of the time (roughly) and the DA reset fixes it.

Alternately see if clicking the sexlab maintenance tab option for "end all animations", or whatever it is called, will help.

or try in console "epc" with no quotes

Nothing of those worked :(

damn. other than uninstall, clean save and reinstall I'm out of ideas.

Got another solutions suggestion. For the Imperial quest line for retaking the Rift, you have to sneak into the Jarl's servants bedroom and steal some documents that show that she is dealing with the thieves guild, Anuriel I think her name is. You then have to approach her and show her the document and she leads you to her room. There the vanilla dialogue has Anuriel tell you that theres a shipment of gold and weapons leaving for windhelm, theres an option to persuade her to give you some money before you hand over the documents.

What I think could happen is, you go to her bedroom with her, present the documents, then tell her that she has to be your sex slave or you will turn her in, in return you will return the documents to her. You fuck her there and she tells you about the shipment, and then you tell her that any time you return to her she has to have sex with you. Speaking to her she will lead you to her room and then you can choose what to do with her.

You could try this console command:

player.addtofaction 24029 -1

The 24029 ID is related to the OrcFriendFaction

- 1 (minus one) means the player is removed from this faction.

Thanks it worked, but how do I actually start the orc quest from this mod? I don't see and new dialogue options. I even tried with a new game.

When the scene starts and SL switches to free camera while you are still in a dialogue, after the scene the character is stuck (I guess still in dialogue mode?).

Also happened to me when just before a scene started someone else started talking to me.

Doesn't have to do with this mod, it comes with the framework.

One solution I found so far are closing the dialogue (ESC) before the scene starts. But you have to know a scene will start.

Otherwise I only know of disabling automatic free camera like you said.

When the scene starts and SL switches to free camera while you are still in a dialogue, after the scene the character is stuck (I guess still in dialogue mode?).

Also happened to me when just before a scene started someone else started talking to me.

Doesn't have to do with this mod, it comes with the framework.

One solution I found so far are closing the dialogue (ESC) before the scene starts. But you have to know a scene will start.

Otherwise I only know of disabling automatic free camera like you said.

if you use the basic estrus for skyrim mod the easiest way to fix broken camera is to sneak shout the estrus shout.

If you shout while sneaking the animation will not start and it will instead force a camera reset.

Having issue w/ the Orc Blood-kin/Plaything part of this mod.

I've done exactly as suggested earlier in this thread... ventured to Stronghold, told at gate to leave. Gone back to town and found an Orc (Markarth to be precise, tried w both male blacksmith and orc miner outside of city) and asked about being Blood-Kin, told me "trust like that is not easily given" and then the dialogue *always* dumps me back to the original menu. No option of being friendly and starting a scene, nothing.

I've also tried w/the orc in the Arcaenum, different Stronghold approached for rejection, using console commands suggested earlier in thread to verify blood kin faction is at zero, same result. No dialogue beyond Trust not given. I also tried accepting and then doing a blood-kin quest past being dumped at trust not given, but all this seems to do is bypass the entire interaction and make them friendly towards me.

Edit: Fixed by using the non-outdated version. Derp. >.>

I have a small problem.. I am using Sexlab Solutions 021 and I tried to remove that and upgrade to the latest version.

The problem is that if I remove SLS 021 the game fails to load, any savemage. Is there a way to uninstal Sexlab Solutions 021? 

I have not had this issue myself, but I guess SaveTool could be helpful. I use it myself often when I remove mods.

I have a small problem.. I am using Sexlab Solutions 021 and I tried to remove that and upgrade to the latest version.

The problem is that if I remove SLS 021 the game fails to load, any savemage. Is there a way to uninstal Sexlab Solutions 021? 

I have not had this issue myself, but I guess SaveTool could be helpful. I use it myself often when I remove mods.

I checked it with save tool and there were no "orphan" scripts. I will check it again in case I missed something.

What I wanted to know, is if there is a quest from this mod I sould stop with the console, in case that is what is causing the issues.

I checked it with save tool and there were no "orphan" scripts. I will check it again in case I missed something.

What I wanted to know, is if there is a quest from this mod I sould stop with the console, in case that is what is causing the issues.

I have found that disabling the mod, loading save, then creating a new save, quitting, Then running SaveCleaner on the NEW save will find more orphan scripts.

Hope that's helpful.

Got another suggestion. For the Dark Brotherhood quest to kill the Emperor. When he asks for a favor and asks you to kill the person who set this all up, he should have a second favor to ask. Something like...

Emperor: I have one more request, would you give an old man, one last fling?

You: Hmmmm, sex and murder, sure I'll let you fuck me.

Emperor: You are as beautiful as you are wicked, then come here assassin and let me fuck you hard.

And queue aggressive sex scene. Then he does as normal, turns around and lets you shank him. In my last play thru, I managed to convince him to have sex with me with one of the sex dialogue mods, but it would be better if it was Solutions added.

I have found that disabling the mod, loading save, then creating a new save, quitting, Then running SaveCleaner on the NEW save will find more orphan scripts.

Hope that's helpful.

That's what the plan was but my problem is that if I remove the mod, I cannot load any save game to make a clean one :-S

I never had that. I will try to instal it and see if it changes things

*Edit,

Nope, that patch requires prison overhaul witch I dont have so the game crashes at main memu. Naturaly.

What is strange is that without the solutions mod the game does try to load.. but it crashes. And on top of that I have no clue what all the staff in the papyrous log mean :-S

nope.. run like a charm. no errors. only a few from some quite old follower mods that were always there..

Here is the papyrous log if anyone can get any idea out of it. Till then I suppose I am bound to play with the old version until I find out what has went wrong.