SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27

I need help with this mod... I'm not really sure what I did wrong. I read the few last pages and it seems I'm the only one with the issue so far.

Basically, my game CTDs as soon my character is supposed to have sex when this mod comes to action (in other words, my problem isn't with sex in general which is working ok, but only sex related to quests in this mod). For instance, after giving money to beggars, you have the option to give them 10 more gold for sex. As soon as sex is supposed to start, my game CTDs. I tested it with a few other encounters as well. The female prisoner random encounter, the quest in which you're supposed to enter an abandoned area of Solitude's castle and meet Sheogorath (which makes it so you have option to fuck a female maiden so that she allows you to access the restricted area).

tl;dr, sex from encounters from this mod make my game CTD. Normal sex is working fine.

Any help?

Anyone? I've tested out many possible encounters from this mod and all of them make me CTD.

Beside this , Mikaels dialogue does not show up. Carlotta works fine.

it doesnt look as if anything is happen on LL anymore. no big new mods, no updates, no answers in threads. seems like coming to an end.

Uhmm . . .

Within the last month:

Sexlab Framework updated

Devious Devices Assets, Integration, Expansion updated

Devious Devices sub-mods updated for new Assets, Integration, Expansion

Zaz Animation Framework updated

Xaz Prison Overhaul updated

Sanguines Debauchery updated

Guffel released a new mod for Skooma addiction

Mods released for adding slaves to Bandit camps

Spectator Crowds reworked to work with modern framework

+ many other things I have missed

So, my question to you is, are you on crack?

Every topic you post in is full of negativity (from you).

You're either on drugs, or are some form of troll . . .

Yeah, I second that comment. I haven't checked this site for 2 weeks, came back and my notification on mod updates and the front page are just full of new mods and updated mods.

I need help with this mod... I'm not really sure what I did wrong. I read the few last pages and it seems I'm the only one with the issue so far.

Basically, my game CTDs as soon my character is supposed to have sex when this mod comes to action (in other words, my problem isn't with sex in general which is working ok, but only sex related to quests in this mod). For instance, after giving money to beggars, you have the option to give them 10 more gold for sex. As soon as sex is supposed to start, my game CTDs. I tested it with a few other encounters as well. The female prisoner random encounter, the quest in which you're supposed to enter an abandoned area of Solitude's castle and meet Sheogorath (which makes it so you have option to fuck a female maiden so that she allows you to access the restricted area).

tl;dr, sex from encounters from this mod make my game CTD. Normal sex is working fine.

Any help?

Anyone? I've tested out many possible encounters from this mod and all of them make me CTD.

Did you try running BOSS or I think another load order reorganizer, LOOT? If not, you might have bad load order issues. I get a rare CTD from Solutions, but not many, so if its every time, it kinda sounds like load order.

Yes, I ran LOOT and FNIS after installing this.

I suppose I should have attached a Papyrus log onto my post. I am new to Skyrim modding and only today I found out posting your load order does not suffice.

I will attach it to this post once I get the time to reinstall the mod and try to reproduce the CTDing again.

EDIT: I just found out I actually have a mod that is incompatible with Solutions, which is Crime Overhaul. However, I really doubt that is the cause of my CTD. We'll see, though.

Yes, I ran LOOT and FNIS after installing this.

I suppose I should have attached a Papyrus log onto my post. I am new to Skyrim modding and only today I found out posting your load order does not suffice.

I will attach it to this post once I get the time to reinstall the mod and try to reproduce the CTDing again.

EDIT: I just found out I actually have a mod that is incompatible with Solutions, which is Crime Overhaul. However, I really doubt that is the cause of my CTD. We'll see, though.

Crime Overhaul may be incompatible with Solutions version 2, but I run both, with Solutions loading as far down the order as I can get it. I also run the combined patch for Solutions (for Live another Life and Prison Overhaul).

AND the mod "SexCrime" as well, and have noticed no problems to date.

Just a heads up . . .

I'm using Mod Organizer for my mods and SexLab Solutions is one of the installed ones, but for whatever reason I don't see any lines of dialogue. I tried installing the outdated version of Solutions and its MCM menu shows up, but still no dialogue. I'm testing this on the Riften Entrance Guard & Riften Jail Guard. I got Fuz Ro D-Oh and tried installing them manually as well.

I think I did have a sex option when solving Scouts-Many-Marshes' quest and when solving the one about Mikael. I reinstalled SexLab a while after that, because sex scenes didn't trigger and reinstalling & installing helped, so I don't know if it's a bug with the mod or reinstallation fault.

Any help with that?

Do you have any plans to add in something like the sexlab paycrime mod?

I've found that it conflicts with Sexlab Solutions (at least, on my games it does)...

And anyway it's not exactly an easily readable mod.

Would love to see a paycrime-like thing for Solutions!

I'm using Pay Crime with Solutions, and it works perfectly.  Where do you have Pay Crime in your load order relative to Solutions?  If you have it set to load before Solutions, I would recommend to place it to where Solutions loads first. 

Do you have any plans to add in something like the sexlab paycrime mod?

I've found that it conflicts with Sexlab Solutions (at least, on my games it does)...

And anyway it's not exactly an easily readable mod.

Would love to see a paycrime-like thing for Solutions!

I'm using Pay Crime with Solutions, and it works perfectly.  Where do you have Pay Crime in your load order relative to Solutions?  If you have it set to load before Solutions, I would recommend to place it to where Solutions loads first. 

Hmm... I'll try that the next time I start a new character.

You probably have conflicting mod or something. For me this mod works just fine. Only hickup I had was with the College of Winterhold event with the khajiit there. I was able to get him to follow me, but could not get into action. Whether that is due to College of Winterhold Days mod or not, I cannot say. Otherwise this mod has worked for me quite well.

You probably have conflicting mod or something. For me this mod works just fine. Only hickup I had was with the College of Winterhold event with the khajiit there. I was able to get him to follow me, but could not get into action. Whether that is due to College of Winterhold Days mod or not, I cannot say. Otherwise this mod has worked for me quite well.

I can confirm that encounter does not work me too.

Hi, I just installed it a few days ago and had my first sexy solution just now  :blush: 

Thanks for this great mod, makes you wanna go through all the old dialogue again, to see if some one is in need for a "solution".

Anyway, I did encounter some weird things that break the immersion:

I went to Rifton and the Gate guardian dialogue came up. I have a male PC so the homo options are kinda weird for me (not that there are no homos in Skyrim, but when later that big guy came up to me and wanted to make me steal this silver ring in order to get into the Thief Guild, the homo option I unwittingly chose during the dialogue left me with no way to back out, he wanted between my sweet manly buttcheeks!!!)

((I could actually tap out of the conversation after which he talked normally again, but phew..!))

So I guess it would be optimal to have an option to choose either to only have M/M, M/F, F/F encounters or any combination there of. If thats too difficult to you for any reason, you should at least add some dialogue options to back off a homo "solution" once it is offered to you (why not add this in general?).

Which takes me to the next point: Pls add more dialogue!

I like that your dialogue picks up on vanilla quests and circumstances, but it is much too short with much too little options to choose from. If I  would make such offers in reality, Im sure at least half of the time some convincing would be necessary. (You could add speech talent as requirement too, this way there is more of a challenge to booty!)

The options available, also feel a bit out of place and dont sound like something that ties in whith the usual phrases you can choose from.

So if you rewrite it next time, pls put some thought into how you can make them appear more natural (straight to the point can be quite immersion breaking, unless you think of your character as Konan the Barbarian)

I play the German version of Skyrim and my entire dub and sub is German by default. When I came across those characters with "Solution" choices somewhere along the conversation, the subtitles suddenly switched to English, which was odd. It also kind of gives away where this is going before you get to the bottom of dialogue.

I really like your mod and hope, you can expand on it, I ll be closely watching.

TLDR:

Great mod but pls:

- Make MM, MF, FF encounters an option

- Add more dialogue branches and text

- Choose a more lore friendly style of writing

- Fix the subtitle switch in other language versions

Hmmm. not sure why this isn't working for me at all. I'm at Chance Arrangement (first Brynjolf thief guild quest) but there is no option to use Solutions. 

I reinstalled the Solutions file via NMM and also the patch for Prison OH.

I tried running Skyrim with Solutions down at the bottom load order. Still no quests.

*Seems to work with other quests though such as the Ratway and Dibella marks. I'll keep testing to see if the rest works for me. =)

When he approaches you to talk about the money in your pockets and offering you an opportunity, you should have a dialogue option of something like: "So you're a representative of the Thieves Guild trying to recruit me?" The Solutions dialogues follow that option. You may have had to blow the gate guard to get into Riften, I remember someone mentioning it was odd that the dialogue with Brynjolf mentioned blowing the guard to get in so Bromm may have added a check for that to have happened (though I don't believe so, I can't say for sure).

btw, I had the guards dialogue option available, but didnt chose it. Instead I used my speech craft on him (I said, this was obviously corrupt). Afterwards, Brynjolf also mentioned, that I blew the entrance guard, which was odd because I didnt ("#!Damn liar mouth of guard!!")

I just finished the two quests linked to Haelga in Riften (would you know that "ae" is the international spelling for "ä" (a-Umlaut), which maks her real name (nordic scenery and everything): "Hälga" ;)

Ok, enough smart farts, I finished the "Taking care of business" and "Red handed" quest and all the while thought, that there must be something coming (Im also using "Sexlab Amorous Adventures", which plugs in well).

*SPOILER*

In the end there was only one sexy time but in the right spot! I loved it. The only thing Id like to ask for is to make use of those kinky hand cuffs, screwed to her bed (its in the vanilla game)! I was much suprised, when there was no SM going on afterwards. If the vanilla resources dont suffice, you could probably use one of the many Devious Devices mods to make it work easily.

*SPOILER*

On a side note: I guess the developers were thinking and implying exactly what you do in your mod, at least with this particular quest ;)

Now that there isn't an MCM menu, are homosexuality, rape and reward enabled by default? Does this still have all the content from the previous version?

Yes by default everything is currently turned on because it is a testing version. Most of the content from the previous version is in with a lot more new content. A few quests was removed from the old build which just kept causing issues and was taken out till they could be fixed. As of the last update a few of the old quests are still missing but not many with a ton of new ones added.