SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27

Does the Salty Sea Dogs quest work? I had sex with the Captain and both crew members (through the "gift" dialogue), but when I go back to the Captain afterwards, I can still get the Salt quest or go through the sex option again. I had a look at the quest in CK, and I can't see how it ends.

Yes it works, after you have sex with the last crewmember you'll receive your quest reward money automatically without having to talk to the captain again. If you can still to the void salts quest after, I suppose that's just bonus. I wouldn't really consider that a bug since you offered him an alternative to getting his crew's respect... it doesn't preclude you from helping him also get the void salts for the money he wanted to make.

Well, not a bug per se - but rather an indication that SSv2 had somehow failed to register on the end of the AnimationEnd, so wouldn't spot when any quest had been completed with sex. I fixed by uninstalling, saving, then re-installing.

Hi bromm,

I love your mod and didn´t encounter any bugs so far :) .

The ork plaything is a fantastic feature and I have a question/request about it:

Is it possible to tweak the 6h cooldown period to either a shorter time or getting applied only to orks that have been playing with you already?

Because entering an stronghold my plaything would love to get played with by all orks in a row without having to wait 6h inbetween the acts :blush:

tested out the riften thieves guild reparations quest.  I had no problem with the encounters in the cistern, but I had issues with the characters in the ragged flagon.  Option came up, but sex did not initiate.  This happened to me with Vex, Vikl, and Delvin.  Once I forced sex with Matchmaker, those got marked properly.  Also, the end did not complete properly.  I still had to pay the $1000 gold.  Finally, I got the impression that I would always be a sex toy in the guild after this.  Is that not correct?

For Elisif, I got the midnight tryst to work the first time, but it is not repeatable for me, unless I'm doing it wrong somehow.

Sorry because maybe It's already included.... but what about something adding some line to the Paarthurnax quest.

Having a believable way to have sex with dragons ingame is quite difficult.
Maybe adding some request from Paarthurnax., like that you need to commute with the dragon in a more intimate way if you want to save the word, will finally allow people to enjoy dragon  flirting.

i didnt get the blowjob quest at whiterun gate. i started tzhe game wit h the actual alternate life, i made riverwood first and had thre message from gerdur to the jarl . so what prevented the dialogue at the gates ?

If you use an alternate start mod then it would bypass the guard stopping you at the main gate. Since the gate isn't locked, the guard won't try to bar you from entering and so you wouldn't have the dialogue option that the offer of sex is added to.

i didnt get the blowjob quest at whiterun gate. i started tzhe game wit h the actual alternate life, i made riverwood first and had thre message from gerdur to the jarl . so what prevented the dialogue at the gates ?

If you use an alternate start mod then it would bypass the guard stopping you at the main gate. Since the gate isn't locked, the guard won't try to bar you from entering and so you wouldn't have the dialogue option that the offer of sex is added to.

first time that i hear that. they allways come to me exept i start in withrun.

I'm using LAL 2.4.0.  One thing I've found is if you go to Riverwood and ask the barkeep about rumors, the quest sends you directly to Helgen, then to the cave.  After doing so and retuning to Riverwood and talk to either the blacksmith or the log spliter woman you get the quest to notify the Jarl of Whiterun.  When you get to Whiterun the guard does stop you and says official bussines only.  Going to any other Inn to ask the barkeep the LAL quest sends you all over creation in Skyrim.   Maybe because Riverwood is the original quest start it maybe a way not to have alternente start mods over ride the dialogue for Sexlab Soulutions.  I haven't actually used Sexlab Soulutions to verify this.   It is on my list of mods to make Skyrim more interesting and fun for sure.  I really don't want to part with LAL it makes life so much easier.  I'm still thinking about installing it today and findout if all goes well.   If anyone has a chance to try Riverwood and see if it works please let me know.  One other thing is I also use all the Unofficial Patches and Cutting Room Floor.

I'm using LAL 2.4.0.  One thing I've found is if you go to Riverwood and ask the barkeep about rumors, the quest sends you directly to Helgen, then to the cave.  After doing so and retuning to Riverwood and talk to either the blacksmith or the log spliter woman you get the quest to notify the Jarl of Whiterun.  When you get to Whiterun the guard does stop you and says official bussines only.  Going to any other Inn to ask the barkeep the LAL quest sends you all over creation in Skyrim.   Maybe because Riverwood is the original quest start it maybe a way not to have alternente start mods over ride the dialogue for Sexlab Soulutions.  I haven't actually used Sexlab Soulutions to verify this.   It is on my list of mods to make Skyrim more interesting and fun for sure.  I really don't want to part with LAL it makes life so much easier.  I'm still thinking about installing it today and findout if all goes well.   If anyone has a chance to try Riverwood and see if it works please let me know.  One other thing is I also use all the Unofficial Patches and Cutting Room Floor.

There's no reason why you would have to get rid of LAL, the gate guard not stopping you in most of the scenarios would be the only time it would affect Solutions. If it really means that much to you to blow that gate guard to enter the city, you could always use Matchmaker or a Sexlab mod that adds a dialogue chance for sex, like Romance or Submit.

For a good vanilla flavored but fast LAL start, pick camping in the woods, it starts you in the area between Helgen and Riverwood. You can go in Helgen quickly, do the potion thing then proceed as normal.

If you only want to get the Whiterun guard dialog to trigger all you need is go to Helgen than trigger the burnt corpse and read the book, go towards the gate in Whiterun the guard should approach you.

Note: I haven't tried Solution with this method yet, but I know that's a way to enter Whiterun with LAL without starting there.

There's no reason why you would have to get rid of LAL, the gate guard not stopping you in most of the scenarios would be the only time it would affect Solutions. If it really means that much to you to blow that gate guard to enter the city, you could always use Matchmaker or a Sexlab mod that adds a dialogue chance for sex, like Romance or Submit.

Thanks for the replay, I did :lol: reading it!  I did install Soulutions, didn't get the dialogue with the guard but he did stop me.   From what I've read there should be more encounters along the way.

For a good vanilla flavored but fast LAL start, pick camping in the woods, it starts you in the area between Helgen and Riverwood. You can go in Helgen quickly, do the potion thing then proceed as normal.

If you only want to get the Whiterun guard dialog to trigger all you need is go to Helgen than trigger the burnt corpse and read the book, go towards the gate in Whiterun the guard should approach you.

Note: I haven't tried Solution with this method yet, but I know that's a way to enter Whiterun with LAL without starting there.

I used this method, thanks!

All is well,  chose to be a vigilant of stendarr 2nd time starting,  a short distance is Dawnstar,  The Sea Squall now has a new mattress!  Good thing I installed the mod :) There are lots of tiny to large details that make it a welcome addition to Skyrim game play.

When my pc got to Riften, yes it did make up for missed "activity" in Whiterun.  When first getting dialogue from the guard, no Solutions dialogue appeared, then weirdest thing hppened: an Imperial courier ran by and the guards chased him.  When they did come back the guard started the dialogue again, now the Solutions dialogue did appear.  

i had the book from the burned corpse. the guard at the whiterun gate did stop me with the normal dialogues, just not the one from Solutions.

another question : is Solutions compatible with devious cidhna ?

None changes dialog, but merely adds it, so no, it shouldn't. As a matter of fact, it can probably make Cidhna Mines an even rougher ride :P.

However, you can also deactivate Solutions while you are in the Mines and bring it back after, 'tis what I did (although I do want to try out the quest with both next time, to see how well both mods work with each other, options wise)

So I used Alternate Start - Live Another Life on my newest game because the carriage was flipping all over the place and then (after I nearly vomited from all the dizziness) it got stuck on the gate going into Helgen... and it kept happening so I finally just added in Alternate Start... even though I did the "crossing the border illegally" option which queues the vanilla opening (only with all your mods already loaded so less change of wacky stuff happening), when I got to Whiterun the sex dialogue wasn't present. That made me curious since Findout had reported that issue the other day and as I suspected, Alternate Start modifies the gate guard's dialogue and since BOSS and LOOT tend to load Live Another Life near the bottom of the load order, it would almost certainly conflict with Solutions for anyone using it.

Now, keep in mind it's the only dialogue conflicting so you have three options if you use Solutions and Live Another Life. You can either A) Live without that one sex dialogue and just persuade/etc the guard to let you in or B) Use the patch I'll attach to this post or better yet C) Merge this patch with your other small compatibility patches to save on plugin spots (if you're comfortable using TES5Edit and the Merge Plugin function...) or just look at what this patch does and replicate it in your own compatibility patch. As I said though only the Whiterun Gate Guard's dialogue is affected so it's not that big a deal.

Attaching both the Solutions - Live Another Life patch and a merged Solutions-PrisonOverhaul-LiveAnotherLife patch. So if you just use Solutions and Live Another Life, use the first patch. If you use Solutions, Prison Overhaul, and Live Another Life, use the second patch in lieu of the Solutions-Prison Overhaul patch I posted previously. Or make your own if you know what you're doing.

SexlabSolutions-AlternateStartLALPatch 2014-06-11.7z

Solutions-PrisOhaul-AltStartLAL-Patch 2014-06-11.7z

I'm using LAL as well tho i think I'm stil on 2.3.7 but i had the same thing with whiterun being locked after being told to go and notify the jarl and the solutions method of gaining entry didn't appear.

Just used unlock on the console with the door selected to get in

Does the Salty Sea Dogs quest work? I had sex with the Captain and both crew members (through the "gift" dialogue), but when I go back to the Captain afterwards, I can still get the Salt quest or go through the sex option again. I had a look at the quest in CK, and I can't see how it ends.

Yes it works, after you have sex with the last crewmember you'll receive your quest reward money automatically without having to talk to the captain again. If you can still to the void salts quest after, I suppose that's just bonus. I wouldn't really consider that a bug since you offered him an alternative to getting his crew's respect... it doesn't preclude you from helping him also get the void salts for the money he wanted to make.

Well, not a bug per se - but rather an indication that SSv2 had somehow failed to register on the end of the AnimationEnd, so wouldn't spot when any quest had been completed with sex. I fixed by uninstalling, saving, then re-installing.

in my game SSv2 works properly only if it is at the last place of my loading list. probably this is why reinstalling worked... it is now the last mod you load and so.... it works :)

I installed the latest version of this and it's not working at all. I've got all the requirements sot that's not the issue. Solutions isn't showing up in the MCM or any dialogue options anywhere.

It's only the NPCs involved in the quests that have extra dialogue options. There's a list of the quests affected on the first post. If you're not seeing the dialogue options when you should be, then it's likely another is conflicting. Do you have any dialogue mods active? Immersive Player Dialogue, or Khajiit-speak, for example? If they're loaded and they're loaded lower than SSv2 then they'll overwrite the dialogues with the sex options added so you wouldn't see them. Put the solutions plugin lower in order then them and the dialogues should appear.