SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27

Hmmm. not sure why this isn't working for me at all. I'm at Chance Arrangement (first Brynjolf thief guild quest) but there is no option to use Solutions. 

I reinstalled the Solutions file via NMM and also the patch for Prison OH.

I tried running Skyrim with Solutions down at the bottom load order. Still no quests.

*Seems to work with other quests though such as the Ratway and Dibella marks. I'll keep testing to see if the rest works for me. =)

This just came to me...

For addition solution, how about the cure for vampirism?

Say have the original route be possible, but there could also be a different way to cure vampirism. It could be as simple as using sex as the payment for the soul gem or could be something crazy like having a sex or gangbang as the ritual.

Hmmm. not sure why this isn't working for me at all. I'm at Chance Arrangement (first Brynjolf thief guild quest) but there is no option to use Solutions. 

I reinstalled the Solutions file via NMM and also the patch for Prison OH.

I tried running Skyrim with Solutions down at the bottom load order. Still no quests.

*Seems to work with other quests though such as the Ratway and Dibella marks. I'll keep testing to see if the rest works for me. =)

When he approaches you to talk about the money in your pockets and offering you an opportunity, you should have a dialogue option of something like: "So you're a representative of the Thieves Guild trying to recruit me?" The Solutions dialogues follow that option. You may have had to blow the gate guard to get into Riften, I remember someone mentioning it was odd that the dialogue with Brynjolf mentioned blowing the guard to get in so Bromm may have added a check for that to have happened (though I don't believe so, I can't say for sure).

Considering I don't really want to start a new game again, I was wondering if there's a way to start the orc plaything part via console? I too went and did the quest for one of the strongholds before asking about it from orcs outside, and that was quite a way back.

ronttu, yes there is.  I did it.  Trying to remember how.  First, you have to take yourself out of the bloodkin faction.  I believe that is: player.setfactionrank 24029 0

The faction name is orcfriendfaction, I believe.  That *might* be enough to get the "Can you make me orc kin" dialog, although obviously you won't get that dialog at an orc stronghold, you'll get the, "you're not welcome here...".  So I went to the orc in the Arcanaeum in College of Winterhold.  If that isn't enough, you'll need to resetquest whichever quest you did to get orc kin (like forgemaster fingers).

ronttu, yes there is.  I did it.  Trying to remember how.  First, you have to take yourself out of the bloodkin faction.  I believe that is: player.setfactionrank 24029 0

The faction name is orcfriendfaction, I believe.  That *might* be enough to get the "Can you make me orc kin" dialog, although obviously you won't get that dialog at an orc stronghold, you'll get the, "you're not welcome here...".  So I went to the orc in the Arcanaeum in College of Winterhold.  If that isn't enough, you'll need to resetquest whichever quest you did to get orc kin (like forgemaster fingers).

Do you know how to reset J'zargo? I think the options I told him bugged out because he has never used me as his personal fuck toy like he said he wanted to.

Well, I'll be, never thought of that.. The actual console code was player.addtofaction 00024029 -1 though (dunno why the leading zeroes are needed, but it wouldn't work without). Now all I need to do is find an orc that doesn't automatically tell me they'll give me the thumbs up. Or maybe reset the markarth smith's radiant quest, messing with other quests can be tricky.

Edit: scratch that, I did the giant killing quest for the stronghold near riften, and apparently that makes me malacath's favorite, so the orcs don't bat an eyelid even if I take myself out of their faction. Resetting that is probably too much effort to go through..

I don't think Jzargo is working right in the latest version.  At least it isnt for me.  I think the author took most of the Jzargo bits out (except the quest).

J'zargo is working fine in the sense that he isn't suppose do anything after the questions he asked you. Bromm said that he has stuff planned for him, but as of now none of it has been added yet.

Question:

I'm not able, actually, to become Thane of Haafingar (Solitude).

Even if I have already completed the two Potema's quests, the Torygg Horn quest, helped almost every citizen in Solitude, purchased Proudspire Manor and ....

"warmed Elisif's bed" three times.

During daytime, the dialogue about "My Jarl, do you need something other?" is no longer available.

Console checks on :  sqv Favor252  reports the quest is Stopped and (strange, indeed) already at stage 200.  Stages 10 and 20  (purchade the house and return to Jarl) are still 0.

The main issue of this situation is that I cannot have Jordis as Housecarl.

Is all this intended and will be solved after a lot of nights with Elisif or there is a bug?

Regarding the Orc plaything dialog, I got the location of an Orc camp from a city Orc first. When I then travelled to the camp, I could go in immediately and get the vanilla dialog options (this is the camp outside Markath).

No plaything or blood kin options.

Am I meant to find a camp first before asking for a location from an Orc for the quest to trigger?

Or did Attraction somehow increased my relationship that I was able to enter the strongholds, and now the plaything doesn't activate. =O

Not sure if anyone has the same issue or not. All solutions I have come across except 1 have worked as intended.

The one that did not work for me was the blowjob to enter whiterun.

There was no topic in the conversation for it, still had my SexLab Romance options though.

Tested on 3 characters and a completely new MO profile and still nothing.

All I get are the standard riverwood calls for aid, dragon attacked helgen, let me pass (persuade), SL romance options.

Regarding the Orc plaything dialog, I got the location of an Orc camp from a city Orc first. When I then travelled to the camp, I could go in immediately and get the vanilla dialog options (this is the camp outside Markath).

No plaything or blood kin options.

Am I meant to find a camp first before asking for a location from an Orc for the quest to trigger?

Or did Attraction somehow increased my relationship that I was able to enter the strongholds, and now the plaything doesn't activate. =O

You need to have found a orc stronghold first, get told to leave because you are not blood kin, then find a Orc NOT part of a stronghold, like the Orcs in Markarth or Winterholds college Arcanaeum. Talk to them about becoming Blood kin to become a plaything.

Is there any period of time where this "Being an Orc plaything" will pay off? Sometimes I'd like to buy stuff from Ghorza without being raped.

Useful or pay off? Nope. You can still do things with Orcs, but if that timer you agreed upon is over any non hostile orc you come across is going to have sex with you. So if you have already been fucked by an orc, then you can talk to Ghorza or any other and they won't do anything to you. Its why unless you want to become a plaything multiple times a day, should probably choose the once a day thing in the initial options.

Not sure if anyone has the same issue or not. All solutions I have come across except 1 have worked as intended.

There was no topic in the conversation for it, still had my SexLab Romance options though.

All I get are the standard riverwood calls for aid, dragon attacked helgen, let me pass (persuade), SL romance options.

Are you using Live Another Life mod? It tends to mess up the whiterun entry and the Hadvar/whatshisnuts riverwood option. If not, I read there is sometimes an issue with entry into Whiterun.

You are most likely using alternate start in which you have to finnish that quest first go to helgen see the dragon get the journal off a dead body and then save hadvor or that other guy. Then whiterun conversations will work/ all the other in game content if you havent done that then no/little interactions in whiterun will work

Are you using Live Another Life mod? It tends to mess up the whiterun entry and the Hadvar/whatshisnuts riverwood option. If not, I read there is sometimes an issue with entry into Whiterun.

I am using live another life.

Thanks for answering.

You are most likely using alternate start in which you have to finnish that quest first go to helgen see the dragon get the journal off a dead body and then save hadvor or that other guy. Then whiterun conversations will work/ all the other in game content if you havent done that then no/little interactions in whiterun will work

the start this happened on was the "caught crossing the border illegally" (default game start) so everything was done correctly and in the proper order before i went to whiterun.

I even went and did bleakfalls barrow to get the dragonstone before heading to whiterun.

You need to have found a orc stronghold first, get told to leave because you are not blood kin, then find a Orc NOT part of a stronghold, like the Orcs in Markarth or Winterholds college Arcanaeum. Talk to them about becoming Blood kin to become a plaything.

Awww, that means I missed it by asking an Orc about the location then...

Anyway to reset without new game? xD

Looks great.  I have just one question really.  You don't mention some of the options that were available in the previous version in the description for this one (Nivenor, Ahlam, etc.), so I was wondering if those options were still included in this version.  Thanks, and I'm looking forward to trying this mod out.

Is there any period of time where this "Being an Orc plaything" will pay off? Sometimes I'd like to buy stuff from Ghorza without being raped.

Useful or pay off? Nope. You can still do things with Orcs, but if that timer you agreed upon is over any non hostile orc you come across is going to have sex with you. So if you have already been fucked by an orc, then you can talk to Ghorza or any other and they won't do anything to you. Its why unless you want to become a plaything multiple times a day, should probably choose the once a day thing in the initial options.

I seem to be having a bug in that case. I talked to one Orc, and I am not even sure if I had discovered a stronghold yet. I agreed to be a plaything and now every orc I come in contact with will rape me, hostile or not.

I just switched from the old version of your mod to this newer one. Always loved the other, always had it in my playing-lists even when I didn't use the options in-game for whatever reasons. I've only played for a few hours, but started in Riften via Alt Start mod which is Solutions content rich, but wanted to post to say thank you, great stuff (and also to the folks who contributed ideas via the forums too).