SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27

Despite this being back up for a while, haven't said this yet, but THANK YOU BROMM! Really appreciate all he work you're putting into this.

One thing I'm surprised hasn't been included yet is hold guards & bounty's. I'm sure that guard standing outside Belethors shop would forget he saw you pick-pocketing Ysolda if you blew him. Or maybe the guard who saw you (oh so gratifyingly) cut Nazeem in half will let you get away for a blow job, but forget they saw you for a fuck? What you have to do in relation to your bounty could change depending on your speech skill? I suppose something like this could possibly break the crime system, so maybe if you're a notorious thief or multi murderer (i.e. >2000 gold bounty) they fuck you saying they'll clear your bounty, than haul you off to jail once their done? Maybe that only happens half the time so players will still try, and thus be tricked?

It just feels like there is so much potential with the guards and bounty's. Like I said, I am surprised this isn't already a feature in some way (beyond the 'I'll blow you if you let me through this door' guards)

Once again, thank you for all the time and effort you've put into this mod. everyone is always quick to complain about the smallest bugs, and completely overlook how time consuming modding can be (I've done some tinkering, mostly jus changing values in the CK, but I've done enough to appreciate how time consuming it must have been to fix the failed original V2). So here's the insignificant appreciation of one random person. Thank you again (is everyone sick of me yet?)

P.S. I could probably come up with some dialogue too

Despite this being back up for a while, haven't said this yet, but THANK YOU BROMM! Really appreciate all he work you're putting into this.

One thing I'm surprised hasn't been included yet is hold guards & bounty's. I'm sure that guard standing outside Belethors shop would forget he saw you pick-pocketing Ysolda if you blew him. Or maybe the guard who saw you (oh so gratifyingly) cut Nazeem in half will let you get away for a blow job, but forget they saw you for a fuck? What you have to do in relation to your bounty could change depending on your speech skill? I suppose something like this could possibly break the crime system, so maybe if you're a notorious thief or multi murderer (i.e. >2000 gold bounty) they fuck you saying they'll clear your bounty, than haul you off to jail once their done? Maybe that only happens half the time so players will still try, and thus be tricked?

It just feels like there is so much potential with the guards and bounty's. Like I said, I am surprised this isn't already a feature in some way (beyond the 'I'll blow you if you let me through this door' guards)

Once again, thank you for all the time and effort you've put into this mod. everyone is always quick to complain about the smallest bugs, and completely overlook how time consuming modding can be (I've done some tinkering, mostly jus changing values in the CK, but I've done enough to appreciate how time consuming it must have been to fix the failed original V2). So here's the insignificant appreciation of one random person. Thank you again (is everyone sick of me yet?)

P.S. I could probably come up with some dialogue too

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18858-sexlab-paycrime/

Bromm doesn't have to do that one, its been done already.

Yeah, but paycrime is no longer being worked on; its author is AWOL.

Does it still work?  That is the only requirement.

Yes it still works as i've had it installed for a long time, when you have bounty and get arrested there will be dialogue "we can come to an arrangement"

I don't think its that it's not being worked on as it's complete and does everything its meant to do.

Got an idea for future additions for this mod. The hearthfire houses all require you to perform a task for the Jarl before you can buy the land for the house. Perhaps you can convince the Jarl to skip that task in exchange for sex. Perhaps the Jarl has a few plans for you, since becoming a thane is an important task, perhaps he requires you to sell yourself to his steward and bodyguard as well as himself to complete the task. So for Falkreaths house, you answer the summons, suggest an alternative for sex instead of killing the bandits. Siddgeir has sex with you, then tells you to go talk to his Bodyguard and Steward who also use you before coming back and he gives you the option to buy the land, but this time does require your money. But maybe the steward (forget her name, the high elf) offers to lower it a little because she had fun with you the last time, offers another round and then lowers the price.

Got an idea for future additions for this mod. The hearthfire houses all require you to perform a task for the Jarl before you can buy the land for the house. Perhaps you can convince the Jarl to skip that task in exchange for sex. Perhaps the Jarl has a few plans for you, since becoming a thane is an important task, perhaps he requires you to sell yourself to his steward and bodyguard as well as himself to complete the task. So for Falkreaths house, you answer the summons, suggest an alternative for sex instead of killing the bandits. Siddgeir has sex with you, then tells you to go talk to his Bodyguard and Steward who also use you before coming back and he gives you the option to buy the land, but this time does require your money. But maybe the steward (forget her name, the high elf) offers to lower it a little because she had fun with you the last time, offers another round and then lowers the price.

^^Sounds like a good idea

Had this one appear and work fine

Elisif's Tribute - Solitude - Elisif the Fair (Blue Palace) - Sex after quest, repeatable

EDIT: Just tried the dialogue option with the maids to get into the pelagius wing and while the dialogue is there and sex plays they don't give me the key.

EDIT2: Just tried the Victoria Vici dialogue (get the spice shipment) and the dialogues are there and the sex plays but it doesn't tick the quest so you have to use one of the other dialogue options to proceed.

Elisif's Tribute - Solitude - Elisif the Fair (Blue Palace) - Sex after quest, repeatable

EDIT: Just tried the dialogue option with the maids to get into the pelagius wing and while the dialogue is there and sex plays they don't give me the key.

EDIT2: Just tried the Victoria Vici dialogue (get the spice shipment) and the dialogues are there and the sex plays but it doesn't tick the quest so you have to use one of the other dialogue options to proceed.

I did the Victoria Vici one just the other day and it worked fine for me. The quest updated before we had sex, then just had to talk to the lady selling the wine.

Also first time to Riften the dialogue didn't give me the option to give a blowjob to the guard to get in, but second time worked.

Speaking of Riften, heres a thought. For the Sapphire mini quest about the stolen shipment from the Redguard on the bridge, could convince her to have sex with you and she will drop the charges for him.

I wonder what demon rode Bromm when he implemented the "Orc plaything" the way he did ...

When the PC agreed to this I thought it would relate to Stronghold Orcs and maybe the wandering kind (since one of those offered it). But oh no, it relates to every single NPC flagged as Orcrace in the game that isn't also flagged as enemy, including  ghosts in the Soul Cairn, Orc bandits Serena raises from the dead casually the way she does (especially icky), important quest NPCs like Urag etc etc. I am still astonished the forced greetings + sex scenes haven't broken any quest so far. Maybe a somewhat less big brush would have been the way to go, Bromm? :lol:

I did the Victoria Vici one just the other day and it worked fine for me. The quest updated before we had sex, then just had to talk to the lady selling the wine.

Also first time to Riften the dialogue didn't give me the option to give a blowjob to the guard to get in, but second time worked.

Speaking of Riften, heres a thought. For the Sapphire mini quest about the stolen shipment from the Redguard on the bridge, could convince her to have sex with you and she will drop the charges for him.

Interesting, will see if i have a save nearby and go and try running through it again.

For me it let me select the solutions dialogue twice and both times had sex but no quest update until i tried a third time and used the vanilla persuade option rather than the solutions dialogue

So I haven't had any problems so far....I think.  I went to an orc stronghold, thinking they would make me honorary orc-kin if I would be their plaything, but I got a quest instead.  I reloaded and tried a few different ways, but no go.  Now I'm thinking...maybe the plaything is after you are honorary orc-kin.

Is that true?

So I haven't had any problems so far....I think.  I went to an orc stronghold, thinking they would make me honorary orc-kin if I would be their plaything, but I got a quest instead.  I reloaded and tried a few different ways, but no go.  Now I'm thinking...maybe the plaything is after you are honorary orc-kin.

Is that true?

No, you get the quest to become their plaything from orcs outside the strongholds. The brother and sister blacksmiths in Markarth, or one of the miners in one of the settlements, for example. I think if they have a favor quest, they'll have the dialogue about becoming blood-kin. The trick is though, you have to discover at least one stronghold before the dialogue option becomes available.

So step 1: Go to any orc stronghold. You may have to get told to leave by the auto-greeting orc (unsure but doesn't hurt to get close enough to trigger it.)

Step 2: Go to an orc in a city or settlement that either has a favor quest, or whose disposition is raised by another's favor quest. These are the ones I know of:

Moth gro-Bagol in Understone Keep (Markarth)

Ghorza gra-Bagol in Markarth

Gat gro-Sharhakh at the Left Hand Mine near Markarth

Lash gra-Dushnikh in Karthwasten

Urag gro-Shub in the College of Winterhold

Durak the orc that starts the Dawnguard questline "might" have the dialogue, but I am unsure.

Step 3: Ask said orc about orc strongholds. They will say one must be Blood-kin to enter them. You can then ask them to make you bloodkin and they'll say something like "Trust like that isn't given easily." (This is the dialogue that the offer to become their plaything is linked to).

Step 4: Have fun getting banged by every orc you pass when the sex cooldown has worn off. Whether you're busy or not.

About the orc plaything quest, it works very well every time.  Two extras I found after pc becomes the orc plaything.  One is to hire an orc as your steward, the orc will fill more than two holes no I mean two roles.  The other is if you find yourself in a place like Cracked Tusk Keep full up with orcs and have Deviously Helpless installed, the orc train run will go around the bend many many many more times then once.  ;)  :D  

Hello all!

Sorry for the lack of updates, and I am also sorry to announce that it will take a while before next update. 

This has a simple explanation: It's summer! And I am mostly not on my computer. 

Hi! Is this mod compatible with SL's other mods? I read the prison one is not, but what about the following:

Defeat, Dangerous Nights, Apropos, Arousal, Radiant Pro Tweaked, Trainers. 

There's a patch for Prison Overhaul, the only incompatibility is with the Riften jail guard so that patch fixes it. There's no issues with Apropos and Arousal or Trainers, I've been using them without issue. I can't speak for Defeat, Dangerous Nights, or Radiant Pro Tweaked from personal experience but unless they try to modify the same dialogue records as Solutions, then they should be compatible. If you do find any conflicts they should be easy to patch.

So a few questions about a couple of quests. For Anska's scroll quest, I told her I'd help her if she'd agree to "relieve" some tension. Yet during the quest which maybe took less than 20 minutes, talked to her several times and couldn't get any option to initiate sex. Is there supposed to be an option or does it happen randomly. Also the same with J'zargo, I accepted to be his fuck toy, but since then he hasn't had the dialogues to have sex. Does he randomly request it without talking to him, or does it become active every now and then?