SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27

-A Few Words with you - Sex with Carlotta works

-Special Delivery (Sylgja) - Works

*Beggars - Gender appropriate requests for oral seem to be working now. Dialogues still show up on child beggers

*Toll Bandit - Valtheim Towers - Sex dialogue still not showing up for me, no idea why.

-The Taste of Death - No sex option showed up when I talked to him about entering the temple so I took a look at the dialogue. The dialogue about entering the temple with the persuade/bride/etc options is:

FormID: 000BCD1D DA11Intro DA11IntroSceneFavorGiveBranch2 DA11IntroSceneFavorGiveBranch2Topic CUST 0 I can't talk about it. Rest assured, the Jarl hears everyone's concerns. You will be able to visit the dead again soon.

You actually added an option to a different dialogue, namely:

FormID: 00087957 DA11 DA11VerulusLureBranch DA11VerulusLureBranchTopic CUST 0 You are looking for Arkay's protection while you delve some dank tomb, I take it?

This dialogue is to get Verulus to follow you to Reachcliff Cave so that you and your new cannibal friends can eat the poor schmuck for dinner. ;-) I went to Reachcliff and cleared out the draugr and then after Eola told me to go convince Verulus to follow me I went and talked to him, picked the sex dialogue that was in place, he agreed that sex was a good motivator... then he went back to praying. No sex, no following me.

-The Foresworn Consipracy - Sex with Margret option doesn't show up. She says two dialogue lines back to back before the player's dialogue response comes up so maybe that has something to do with it? Maybe you linked the dialogue to the first line instead of the second? No clue... TES5Edit doesn't display multi-line dialogues very well. These are the two lines though:

FormID: 000AB6F2 MS01 MS01MargretBlocking MS01MargretBlockingTopic CUST 0 By the gods, that man nearly killed me. You saved my life.

and then the second after which the player's dialogue responses come up:

FormID: 000AB6F2 MS01 MS01MargretBlocking MS01MargretBlockingTopic CUST 1 Thank you. Here, I was going to bring this to my sister, but I think you should have it.

-Sanuarach Mine - Sex with Ainethach worked fine but the sex option to get Atar to leave wasn't showing for me

-Missing Shipment - The dialogue asking for sex to get the statue showed up and she agreed... no sex occurred. The dialogue seemed to imply the sex would happen when I returned the statue so I went and retrieved it and brought it back to her and only got money in return.

Adventurer on the way to dungeon - Works

Thanks for one of the best mods!

But I have a problem. After installing the latest version, the animations don't trigger after dialogue any more. Zaz prostitution works fine so the animations are there and working for other mods. But some how it doesn.t work with the latest solutions (it used to work with the older version). Where should I look for the problem? Or is there a console command that can just force the animation I want.

Erik the Slayer not working for me(

Give details about the problem so it can be found and fixed, just stating it didn't work is not sufficient.

Well what kind of details? I tested it with a few characters, and the all have only vanilla conversation in this quest.  

Give details about the problem so it can be found and fixed, just stating it didn't work is not sufficient.

Well what kind of details? I tested it with a few characters, and the all have only vanilla conversation in this quest.  

It's most likely a load order issue. A mod lower down changing, or even containing that dialogue which reverts it back. You can post your load order, or you can just try moving ssv2.esp down near the bottom of your load order... above your bashed patch if you have one, and if you have any of the Solutions patches like for prison overhaul, etc, above those too. Definitely below Immersive Player Dialogue if you have it (it alters pretty much every dialogue so if it's loaded below any mods like Solutions, it'll override them).

Guest tomm434

Bromm83, Could you please set variables properly so 2 guys in rat severs(near entrance) actually react after player had sex with them? Now they start dialogue over again.

I'd also create new greeting for Brynjoff for the moment he is following player after "Let's go somewhere private" option.(because he starts dialogue over again)

Exactly that detail, you didn't see any additional dialogue options as opposed to having dialogue options that didn't function properly. 

Do you have any other mods installed that alter Erik the Slayer?  Such a mod can easily break this one but likewise, moving this mod so that it works could break the other mod.  You may have to decide whether the other mod is more important than having sex with Eric via this mod.

Interesting what ever location you choose using LAL there is always a Solutions encounter within a short time or short distance (even without LAL this should a happen). From the Abandoned Prison my PC crossed the bridge near the prison, there was an Orc mining a clay deposit by the end of the bridge near the river. This needed investagtion on approching the Orc the dialogue for a skooma dealer appeared. Wow how more realistic the Solutions encounter was over vanilla. 

I spent hours playing Skyrim just doing Solutions encounters mixed in with other random vanilla encounters, side quests and unexpected surprises, it was a never ending entanglement of adventure and decadence :D .  With other LL mods installed there are many twists to gameplay.  I even ran into a "Mad Woman" in The Reach, I don't ever recall seeing a mad woman,  if I did it must have been a very long time ago! 

Some side quests and minor quests don't start without prerequisites, some may not start at all when the Pc is over a certain character level and others won't start without game triggers.  My example is the Scouts-Many-Marshes "A Few Words With You."  I made my way up to Windhelm and approached Scouts-Many-Marshes the "A Few Words With You" dialogue didn't appear.  Returning later after recieving the Before the Storm quest, now talking to Scouts-Many-Marshes the "A Few Words With You" dialogue did appear.  

Skyrim:Quest Timing http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Quest_Timing

So far the entrance to Riften and Whiterun didn't work, no dialogue options for either of them. I also use Live another life however, but I didn't enter Whiterun till after I got the quest to go there. Also Hadvar didn't work either, but as stated above its probably LAL mod thats conflicted with it. Maul worked inside Riften however, got the dialogue option for him.

I installed SSv2 with NMM, it's on the list as active, and last in load order. I looked in the data folder and I can see the SSv2. esp and SSv2.bsa files in the data folder, and the SSv2.seq file is in subfolder named SEQ, where other seq files are as well. In game I get the dialogues, but that's where it ends, no action after. Other sexlab mods work fine. Does anyone have an idea what's going wrong here?

Thanks

Hi Bromm, what about adding "Grok and the Goat" from A night to remember, to convince the giant giving back the goat?

Dunno if talking to giants is possible.

There's a lot of good Solutions opportunities in A Night To Remember... when you wake up in the Temple of Dibella you can persuade/etc the priestess to avoid picking up the trash. When you get to Rorikstead, you can persuade/etc the farmer guy to avoid having to get his goat back, when you get to Whiterun you can persuade/etc Ysolda to avoid having to go fetch the ring back... any edits after that point would likely conflict with Sanguine Debauchery though. But up until then it should be fine.

Hi I wasn't exactly sure but is this supported by SL framework 1.39b or does it have to be 1.50+?

Only because I still have some mods that aren't supported by 1.50+ yet so I'm hesitant to update.

I get the dialogue options but the animation doesn't play at all.

Then I speak to the npc and the dialogue option is still there so I choose it once again, and the dialogue all follows suit but no animation follow through.

Maybe I missed it but is there a specific animation set I must have for this to work?

I've tried on both male and female characters I've created testing it with Erik the Slayer and nothing happens.

When I first played through my female and male characters gained entry into Whiterun through this quest, but it's only been that one to work.

Speaking to the guy for Carlotta did the same thing as Erik the Slayer.

Dialogue works but no animation follow through.

Hopefully I explained that well and regardless I still think this mod is great :)

Hope to hear from someone (no rush though lol).

have you done something with the daedra quests and hircine in special ?

you know, i want the daedra quests to start new aspects of sex.:

recommended active at game start : Solutions and romance or Lovers lab

with clavicus vile she gets corrupted to sell her body for money, starting Prostitution. Tdf Prostitution or Radiant prost. or workinggirl..

with sanguine pc becomes slave as sanguines debouchery was meant for, skyrim bound starts in dreamworld, devious devices, captured dreams shop.

with dawnstar Museum and the Encounter of mehrunes dargons daedras fucking her, next time she wakes up she has a schlong, sos equipable.

with hircines quest i want to make her a beastwhore, she gets Passion for sex with animals and comes to the animal mansion.

with peryite comes pee and scat sex, after she survived those loads of whatever that is. puppet master swallow.

with sheogorath huge sex parties at Jarls court start. thats what he wants to happen. Random Sex and mass match maker,

with molag bal domination starts, paining the pc with rapes. defeat or submit.

with Malacath she has to deal with Giants and afterwards the orcs have to serve her,  sanguines Dance, tdf Dance, workinggirl passive mode

with hermaeus Mora as the Boss the secret of dragonsex is offered to the dragonborn. no mod yet other than rape ?

did i miss anything ?

oh the 7 female daedras. probably the same for male characters ?

however, if you dont want to have a long list of sexmods in your requirement list, you may do something within vanilla game that turns it into that direction.

i think this is the first time i see all kind of sex and sexmods in one story, playable in a full game right away. end of chaos, reign of daedric order....

what do you think ?

mr

Makes me wonder what would you do for Molag Bal ;)

Or Boethiah.

Idea isnt bad, but that would make this mod lot more complicated as it is now.

But if Bromm would approve this might be cool.

sorry, Forget molag, edited it into the list. he starts rapes, defeat, submit.

as written, female daedras could do the Job of the male daedras for male characters. the male daedras were meant for female characters.

ist is actually not that much work. as a starter, the malacath quest can be made, just fuck the giants in the quests. when the quest is finished, a simple message appears like the ony after hircine : " i feel a strange Passion for having sex with animals arise in me. is there any place to live that Feeling ? " and then Comes some rumors from the innkeepers about an animal mansion opening in falkreath.  for the malacath quest, after finished, the new orc captain comes to her and tells her that she is malacaths shaman now and that all orcs have to please her, she will gets gifts and gold.

this way the main Story can be directed. the People have to decide which mods they will use, a list of recommended mods that fits to each daedra can be added in the description. the realisation of the messages and rumors at the end of each questline must be done by the mods and it is up to the Fantasy of each Player to Play it.

unfortunately i am no dragonborn so i dont know the secret of dragonsex. i guess there is no animated dragonsex and no other dragonsex than a rape actually. no idea if a dragon can be tamed for sex.

This is one, of the last two kinds of sexlab mods, I've been looking/waiting for.  I am testing this out now.  I had to add add some conditions from the unofficial skyrim and unofficial dawnguard patch.  Also forwarded some "better quest objectives" and added some factions from falskaar.esm.  I wasn't sure if factions get forwarded or not.  No other conflicts that I can see.

i think i broke the thieves quild quest where i need to talk to gulum eye. i asked him to follow me then i needed to go a second time through all the dialog again and not now gulum eye is keeping following me. and i am unable to talk to him he only says stop follow him yet he is the one following me ??

Hi I wasn't exactly sure but is this supported by SL framework 1.39b or does it have to be 1.50+?

Only because I still have some mods that aren't supported by 1.50+ yet so I'm hesitant to update.

I get the dialogue options but the animation doesn't play at all.

Then I speak to the npc and the dialogue option is still there so I choose it once again, and the dialogue all follows suit but no animation follow through.

Maybe I missed it but is there a specific animation set I must have for this to work?

I've tried on both male and female characters I've created testing it with Erik the Slayer and nothing happens.

When I first played through my female and male characters gained entry into Whiterun through this quest, but it's only been that one to work.

Speaking to the guy for Carlotta did the same thing as Erik the Slayer.

Dialogue works but no animation follow through.

Hopefully I explained that well and regardless I still think this mod is great :)

Hope to hear from someone (no rush though lol).

The animations are called in from the pool of "tagged" anims provided by SL so no "specifics" are required.

If other mods are working for you then it's an SL compatibility thing.

I used to run 1.39 until very recently when I decided to update and thankfully everything seems to be working fine, even better than before even with some mods that have not been announced to be compatible with 1.50+. Let me know what are the mods you're running (the essentials, ones you REALLY want to keep) and I'll see if I can tell you whether they work or not on SL 1.50+.

Sanuarach Mine:

When requesting sex from Ainethach before accepting the quest, he got the female role and my DB (female) got the male role.

He is also descripted as a female in the patchnotes for Solutions v14, so I think it may have been an oversight by Bromm. Not sure how role selection in SexLab works though or if it was intentional.