SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27

yeah, i think someone who knows him said in a earlier post that he's quit playing/moding skyrim.

can't you make like a new mod that acts like an addon/bugfix to this one?

anyway i still think it`s ok to use his work until he sais otherwise as long as you give credit to his work.

PS. hope you make J'zargo and the Reparations quest work :P

I did fix a simple trigger at the end of J'zargo's Experiment quest a while back, but I suspect you're referring to the other J'zargo content present in the mod. From what I can tell, it's supposed to be a dom-sub relationship between him and the player, but it looks like large parts of the dialogue structure were either deleted or never implemented in the first place, and there are so many pieces missing that I've had a hard time figuring out the original intention behind it. If/when I can figure out what it was supposed to do, I may get around to finishing it, but for now I don't consider it a priority.

As for the reparations quests, that's what I'm working on now. I want to get rid of the 'one-time only' limitation and allow it to be repeatable, so there are a few things I need to change before I'm done with that.

I did fix a simple trigger at the end of J'zargo's Experiment quest a while back, but I suspect you're referring to the other J'zargo content present in the mod. From what I can tell, it's supposed to be a dom-sub relationship between him and the player, but it looks like large parts of the dialogue structure were either deleted or never implemented in the first place, and there are so many pieces missing that I've had a hard time figuring out the original intention behind it. If/when I can figure out what it was supposed to do, I may get around to finishing it, but for now I don't consider it a priority.

As for the reparations quests, that's what I'm working on now. I want to get rid of the 'one-time only' limitation and allow it to be repeatable, so there are a few things I need to change before I'm done with that.

Bromm was at first going to include the J'zargo dom/sub relationship in the main mod but because of the scope and how it had nothing to do with quest solutions, he decided he'd make it a separate add-on when he was more or less done with Solutions. Since he is no longer modding, that got dropped. If I'm not personally familiar with all the BDSM type mods, but if there is a similar mod already out there with dom/sub content, the author of that might be sweet-talked into adding J'zargo as a potential dom. Especially if people were willing to write actual dialogue for it to assist them.

Has anyone figured out a way to stop the "Orc slut" thing? It has become quite an annoyance in my game.

I'll be releasing V3 later today or tomorrow, but I don't think the "Orc slut" thing is one of the fixes. Can you describe in detail what problem you're having? I'll try and include a fix for it if I can.

Has anyone figured out a way to stop the "Orc slut" thing? It has become quite an annoyance in my game.

I'll be releasing V3 later today or tomorrow, but I don't think the "Orc slut" thing is one of the fixes. Can you describe in detail what problem you're having? I'll try and include a fix for it if I can.

he means a way to stop the quest where you become the orc plaything. and every orc you meet fucks you depeiding on the options you selected. maybe you can add a option to talk again to another orc to change settings or stop the quest.

P.S. pls also post an announcement here so we know you made the update :P

he means a way to stop the quest where you become the orc plaything. and every orc you meet fucks you depeiding on the options you selected. maybe you can add a option to talk again to another orc to change settings or stop the quest.

Yeah, every orc tries to fuck you on sight, and it doesn't matter if you're inside a stronghold or not. What's annoying is that they don't actually come to you and ask for sex, instead the sex animation starts automatically if you're in range, actually sex animations start even while you're still on your horse, which naturally causes the game to glitch.

There are a few things that can be done to fix and improve it.

1. A dialogue option to stop being an orc slut.

2. Instead of starting sex automatically they should "force greet" you and demand sex (then you may or may not accept) and they should do this only when you're in an orc stronghold. As it is, even orc bandits attempt to fuck you on sight, as I said even while you're still on top of your horse, which is game breaking.

Don't know why too buggy. Anyway, is this compatible with Unofficial Patches or Cutting Room Floor?

Yeah. It only makes edits to dialogue branches, so it's compatible with the vast majority of mods.

You can use TES5Edit to spot potential conflicts. If you're worried about potential incompatibilities, just load Solutions as early as possible in your load order: the worst thing that will happen is that some dialogue options might never appear because you have another mod that is overriding them.

Yeah, every orc tries to fuck you on sight, and it doesn't matter if you're inside a stronghold or not. What's annoying is that they don't actually come to you and ask for sex, instead the sex animation starts automatically if you're in range, actually sex animations start even while you're still on your horse, which naturally causes the game to glitch.

There are a few things that can be done to fix and improve it.

1. A dialogue option to stop being an orc slut.

2. Instead of starting sex automatically they should "force greet" you and demand sex (then you may or may not accept) and they should do this only when you're in an orc stronghold. As it is, even orc bandits attempt to fuck you on sight, as I said even while you're still on top of your horse, which is game breaking.

I see, that's something I can do. Just have one question: are the orcs actually coming to you and triggering the Sexlab animation all by themselves? From what I'm looking at, it should only be happening when you try to speak with an orc, but in that case I don't think you'd be having issues on horseback.

Just have one question: are the orcs actually coming to you and triggering the Sexlab animation all by themselves? From what I'm looking at, it should only be happening when you try to speak with an orc, but in that case I don't think you'd be having issues on horseback.

I've seen several instances of the above mentioned glitch when I walked past male orcs while I was on my horse, even bandit orcs sometimes triggered sex animations. So, sex is probably triggered when they "say" something, anything to you. You don't necessarily need to speak to them to trigger it.

You may completely remove that feature from the mod or make it dialogue based (i.e. not automatic), but in its current form it is annoying, and prone to glitching. You may even change it so that having sex with a certain number of orcs automatically stops this feature.

Just have one question: are the orcs actually coming to you and triggering the Sexlab animation all by themselves? From what I'm looking at, it should only be happening when you try to speak with an orc, but in that case I don't think you'd be having issues on horseback.

I've seen several instances of the above mentioned glitch when I walked past male orcs while I was on my horse, even bandit orcs sometimes triggered sex animations. So, sex is probably triggered when they "say" something, anything to you. You don't necessarily need to speak to them to trigger it.

Got it. Working on a fix now.

You may completely remove that feature from the mod or make it dialogue based (i.e. not automatic), but in its current form it is annoying, and prone to glitching. You may even change it so that having sex with a certain number of orcs automatically stops this feature.

The thing is... it IS dialogue based. The problem is that this particular dialogue branch only had a single stage, which included the Sexlab code. Since NPCs that qualify for a blocking-dialogue will often speak the first line from the dialogue just by being in your proximity, that's why the animation was occasionally triggering even when you weren't trying to talk to anyone.

I've changed the structure of the dialogue so sex isn't started right at the beginning, which should solve your glitches with the horse. I've also added the option to refuse sex (which a slight chance of being raped if you do), and the dialogue will only trigger if the orc is within an area flagged as OrcStronghold. I've uploaded a version for testing, see below for link

Here you go! http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41567-sexlab-solutions-v3-001-beta/

The thing is... it IS dialogue based. The problem is that this particular dialogue branch only had a single stage, which included the Sexlab code. Since NPCs that qualify for a blocking-dialogue will often speak the first line from the dialogue just by being in your proximity, that's why the animation was occasionally triggering even when you weren't trying to talk to anyone.

I've changed the structure of the dialogue so sex isn't started right at the beginning, which should solve your glitches with the horse. I've also added the option to refuse sex (which a slight chance of being raped if you do), and the dialogue will only trigger if the orc is within an area flagged as OrcStronghold. I've uploaded a version for testing, see below for link

If you're talking about the "orc plaything" quest, then you have agreed to conditions - whether or not you accept, male/female/both, time in hours between sex acts, and anywhere an orc wants to have you (as long as the agreed time has passed).  NOT just within an area flagged as OrcStronghold!  If someone is having problems with the agreement, then make an option to nullify that agreement.  Don't screw it up for those of us who like the way it works.

If you're talking about the "orc plaything" quest, then you have agreed to conditions - whether or not you accept, male/female/both, time in hours between sex acts, and anywhere an orc wants to have you (as long as the agreed time has passed).  NOT just within an area flagged as OrcStronghold!  If someone is having problems with the agreement, then make an option to nullify that agreement.  Don't screw it up for those of us who like the way it works.

This "orc plaything", which isn't a "quest" by the way, is there to make the player accepted in orc strongholds, that's the reason why the player may agree to it. If you want to have fun with orcs for no reason, I'm sure there are multiple other ways to do that, and believe me, you wouldn't want to get fucked by an orc bandit on your horse, while his friends shooting arrows at you.

This "orc plaything", which isn't a "quest" by the way, is there to make the player accepted in orc strongholds, that's the reason why the player may agree to it. If you want to have fun with orcs for no reason, I'm sure there are multiple other ways to do that, and believe me, you wouldn't want to get fucked by an orc bandit on your horse, while his friends shooting arrows at you.

Sorry bjornk, I disagree.

I don´t think the main purpose of "orc plaything" has ever been to be accepted to Orc Strongholds. (or if it was intended this way, then with a "bad" sideeffect).

The main reason for "orc plaything" seemed to be getting your (fe)male PC fucked by big bad Orcs all over skyrim on first sight WITHOUT player interaction (if I remember it right, there haven´t been (m)any mods to do this at the time the feature was added).

btw....    You´re sure you wanted to adress this in the "old" solutions thread ??

Mdy: Interesting.  You shouldn't be recognized by every orc in skyrim?  There are multitude of events (maybe that's the correct term instead of quest - fifty lashes for me) that spread throughout skrim that are unlikely as there are events that should spread that don't.  Maybe it's because, er, it's a game with moments of "WTF? That's not realistic" with Mods that add even more, "WTF".

If all you want is recognition from the orc strongholds, well, that has always been in the game ... yes via a quest.  Got it right  that time I hope.  As for sex in front of a jarl, I have multitude of LL mods that do that with no beheading so far.  Of course the jarl couldn't very well say much about it while he's one of "those people" banging my PC.

If by some unlikely chance certain people's opinion is the only valid option, then someone has to relent.  Or, maybe add an option to accommodate both?  DUH!

It seems the main concern of the start of this debate was the "riding" issue.   I can see that being a problem that needs fixed.  My PC doesn't ride so no problem for me, but it would be insensitive of me, not to mention ridiculous,  to suggest everyone stop playing the way they want and change to my play-style. 

Since this mod was designed to add multiple instances of mindless sex, both consensual and rape, I'm hard press to see the conflict, except for the riding problem of course ... and maybe adding a mod that includes mindless sex to your game when you didn't want that. 

[...]

Since this mod was not designed to add multiple instances of mindless sex

[...]

You've forgotten the not, it's been designed to add sex in a context where it's fitting. 

If Sanguine gives you the quest "fuck 3 npcs, then meet me at..." it's totally okay, cause the Daedric prince loves scurrility.

But if Ralof says "Riverwood is in danger, fuck 3 npcs on the way to the yarl..." then it's mindless and apparently what you want (?), but not the purpose why bromm had created the mod.
He tried to fuse sexlab and immersion, not destroy the immersion.