SexLab Solutions V2 BETA NEW 2014-05-27

Now that there isn't an MCM menu, are homosexuality, rape and reward enabled by default? Does this still have all the content from the previous version?

Yes by default everything is currently turned on because it is a testing version. Most of the content from the previous version is in with a lot more new content. A few quests was removed from the old build which just kept causing issues and was taken out till they could be fixed. As of the last update a few of the old quests are still missing but not many with a ton of new ones added.

So is the rape content in Cidnha still there?

Now that there isn't an MCM menu, are homosexuality, rape and reward enabled by default? Does this still have all the content from the previous version?

Yes by default everything is currently turned on because it is a testing version. Most of the content from the previous version is in with a lot more new content. A few quests was removed from the old build which just kept causing issues and was taken out till they could be fixed. As of the last update a few of the old quests are still missing but not many with a ton of new ones added.

So is the rape content in Cidnha still there?

I believe so but I won't swear to it, since it has been a long time since I went in there to test this mod.

• 3 weeks later...

While using the newest version, doing the Forsworn Conspiracy quest and entering the Temple of Talos where the guards should bring you to the Cidhna Mine, Solutions re-introduced a vanilla bug that USKP fixed a long time ago.

The guards had their vanilla "pay 1000 gold" dialogue bug. I've tried different things (like setstage from the uesp-wiki), but the quest was still bugged (treated you as you would be in the prison without the quest). Removing the mod and using the Save game script cleaner before entering the temple fixed it.

I'm in the prison now and will install the mod again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using Mod Organizer for my mods and SexLab Solutions is one of the installed ones, but for whatever reason I don't see any lines of dialogue. I tried installing the outdated version of Solutions and its MCM menu shows up, but still no dialogue. I'm testing this on the Riften Entrance Guard & Riften Jail Guard. I got Fuz Ro D-Oh and tried installing them manually as well.

I think I did have a sex option when solving Scouts-Many-Marshes' quest and when solving the one about Mikael. I reinstalled SexLab a while after that, because sex scenes didn't trigger and reinstalling & installing helped, so I don't know if it's a bug with the mod or reinstallation fault.

Any help with that?

I'm having the same problem, and i also used mod organiser. I Also tried a different version, and even manual installation, but i too don't see any new choices for the riften guards or maul.

I get an error in TESVedit when i check for errors on the latest version.

[00:00] [iNFO:04004036] ('I must remember to compliment your master on your training.' in GRUP Topic Children of SSv2NPCsJzargoRespondSubmissive "SSv2NPCsJzargoRespondSubmissive" [DIAL:04004029])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "SSv2NPCs "Sexlab Solutions v2 NPC dialogue" [QUST:04000D63]">

Any idea why?

• 3 weeks later...

Love your mod. Adds an interesting twist to the game. Don't know if you have an answer, but multiple animations don't start. Such as the three traveling bards. If you tell them you will take him and one other, my character just jerks a little and the bard does the same and it's finished. Tried other topics, but no one seems to have an answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Love your mod. Adds an interesting twist to the game. Don't know if you have an answer, but multiple animations don't start. Such as the three traveling bards. If you tell them you will take him and one other, my character just jerks a little and the bard does the same and it's finished. Tried other topics, but no one seems to have an answer. Any help would be appreciated.

More than likely you don't have any consensual threeway animations active. If you have the "restrict aggressive animations" option ticked under Sexlab Framework than any animation marked as aggressive will be unavailable for consensual activity. So either remove the restriction or look through the animations marked as aggressive and remove one of the threeway options from it so it becomes available for use.

More than likely you don't have any consensual threeway animations active. If you have the "restrict aggressive animations" option ticked under Sexlab Framework than any animation marked as aggressive will be unavailable for consensual activity. So either remove the restriction or look through the animations marked as aggressive and remove one of the threeway options from it so it becomes available for use.

Holy cow that was it all this time! I have been reading about other people having the same problem, but no real answers. You sir are a god send.

Whatever happened to Bromm, does anyone know?  It would be a real shame indeed if this mod has been abandoned.  Not that I'm having any issues with it, it would just be a real shame if it's not enhanced and expanded upon.  It's one of those mods that's essential in my load order -- I can't play Skyrim without it.

Whatever happened to Bromm, does anyone know?  It would be a real shame indeed if this mod has been abandoned.  Not that I'm having any issues with it, it would just be a real shame if it's not enhanced and expanded upon.  It's one of those mods that's essential in my load order -- I can't play Skyrim without it.

He's not working on it anymore, last we heard.

Brom is not working on this mod anymore and don't even have skyrim installed on his pc.

Yep a shame this mod is no longer being worked on. Would be nice if someone else picked it up to finish it, it still works other than a few bugs but it would be nice to see the rest of Skyrim quests added to it.

It's not a complicated mod as far as mods go, since it's mostly dialogue branch additions with Sexlab hooks.  If someone wanted to continue it, they'd just need to ask Bromm83 for permission to continue it. Or, barring that, start from scratch and so something similar. Unless something changes with Bromm83, he's not going to come back and continue work on this mod himself.

Yep a shame this mod is no longer being worked on. Would be nice if someone else picked it up to finish it, it still works other than a few bugs but it would be nice to see the rest of Skyrim quests added to it.

It's not a complicated mod as far as mods go, since it's mostly dialogue branch additions with Sexlab hooks.  If someone wanted to continue it, they'd just need to ask Bromm83 for permission to continue it. Or, barring that, start from scratch and so something similar. Unless something changes with Bromm83, he's not going to come back and continue work on this mod himself.

Oh I know it is not complicated, I mean it still works with sexlab despite not being updated in some time. It would be nice if someone did pick it up to finish the rest of the area's not covered.

I tried to learn to mod but found it fairly hard and I lacked the time. It was far more time consuming than I expected it to be.

Well my point about it not being a very complicated mod is the most work involved would be searching for the "jump on" points and writing dialogue. Something that anyone can do, really, but takes time. I could see someone taking up the reigns that knew how to input the dialogue additions with sexlab hooks and quest updates if someone else (or several people) were willing to find the specific dialogues to add options to and write the dialogue additions. Finding the dialogue isn't that hard, I found a text file a while back that had all the base game dialogues in it with FormIDs and quest codes, which I believe that and the dialogue itself would be what a modder would need to find the dialogue in the creation kit, then they'd just need to add an additional dialogue option, queue the sexlab hook, and then have the quest update.

Let me see if I can find that text file... if someone does take up the reigns or start over and people want to help by writing dialogue, they could use it to state where the dialogue should be added. Ah... found it:

Dialogue.TXT

Oh I know it is not complicated, I mean it still works with sexlab despite not being updated in some time. It would be nice if someone did pick it up to finish the rest of the area's not covered.

I tried to learn to mod but found it fairly hard and I lacked the time. It was far more time consuming than I expected it to be.

I've actually done most of this already, I'm sitting on a version of this mod that I've been editing for the past few months. I've managed to fix the vast majority of the existing bugs, re-enable some dialogue options that were never showing up because the conditions for them were incorrect, and I've rewritten a lot of the dialogue text.

I'll ask Bromm83 if it's okay to continue his work and publish it here on LL. There's only one catch though, I'm still using SexLab 1.39, so I'm not 100% sure if my version will work with 1.59c. By all indication, it should work just fine (the SexLab functions I'm using seem to have remained intact between these two versions), but I'd need someone with 1.59c to test it to make sure.

I've actually done most of this already, I'm sitting on a version of this mod that I've been editing for the past few months. I've managed to fix the vast majority of the existing bugs, re-enable some dialogue options that were never showing up because the conditions for them were incorrect, and I've rewritten a lot of the dialogue text.

I'll ask Bromm83 if it's okay to continue his work and publish it here on LL. There's only one catch though, I'm still using SexLab 1.39, so I'm not 100% sure if my version will work with 1.59c. By all indication, it should work just fine (the SexLab functions I'm using seem to have remained intact between these two versions), but I'd need someone with 1.59c to test it to make sure.

I tested the hell out of Bromm83's version, you can count on me to test yours too. I hope you can reach him.

maybe you can release it under a different name and give credit to Bromm83 for starting you on this idea with his mod.

i'm sure you'll find plenty of testers for your mod. just release it as beta and see the buglist unravel :)

maybe you can release it under a different name and give credit to Bromm83 for starting you on this idea with his mod.

i'm sure you'll find plenty of testers for your mod. just release it as beta and see the buglist unravel :)

Considering this is still largely Bromm's work, I'd rather keep the name. The version I have is mostly bugfixing anyway, I haven't started adding fresh content yet. With that said, it seems Bromm hasn't been active in LL for a while, and someone earlier in the thread mentioned he no longer plays Skyrim, so if anyone happens to know him, please tell him to check his PMs. I'll wait for a while, but if I can't reach him, I'll assume it's fine to take over the reins.

As for the possible compatibility issues, I've gone through the 1.59c framework code in more detail and there won't be any issues as far as I can see. If the current version of Solutions works for you (as in, animations trigger properly and you get the top-left text notification at the end of a scene), mine will too.