I also just got a 'strike' and the file in question removed.

Most peculiar all those files with 'Poontank Edition' in their name and even the 'Gangbang Synchronizator' were left alone!

Apparently no objectionable content to be found there by their sniffing hounds. A good occasion to clean up my Mediafire folder anyway.

'ZippyShare' looks promising indeed, I'm going to start using that one for small files if MF will continue their Nexus policy of family-friendliness.

Uh oh.

My files are in danger, then.

I thought they would stay nice and lazy as long as I keep my files' name look safe. Guess I was wrong.

Now it's time to create a new thread called 'problem with mediafire?' :dodgy:

...Shame. because MF was quite a good place to host images. at least I thought so.

Welp, got my bad boy up and running. CPU is clocked @ 4.533ghz running 100% on all 4 channels @44.2c. It's a screamer for sure. Skyrim @ Ultra with not a twitch. Now I can add some of the ENB's I have been wanting to run. And gotta load Oblivion and some other games still. I have to say I hate Win7. Its a piece of crap, nothing like XP. Explorer is a PITA.  Xp is a breeze to set up a network on. Win7 is constantly requiring  admin access on everything and I can't find a way to share my C:\ drive on  Win7 on the network. I have to set every single folder for sharing where as on XP I can access the whole drive. But MS quits supporting XP 03/2014 so I have to change soon or later.  But I gripped when I had to switch from DOS to Win 3.1 then 95, then etc etc. I am an old fuddy duddy who like things simple. Hate change. Oh well!! :dodgy:

Hello -removed-,

The file (Zero Suit DM+RA.rar) violates the MediaFire Terms of Service. Due to it being distributed from your account, it has been removed. Also, a Strike has been placed against your account and can lead to a termination of service.

Check our policy violations page for more information.

Thank you for using MediaFire as your cloud based file sharing service provider.

Sincerely,

The MediaFire Team

Please do not respond to this email, it does not accept incoming emails! Please review the Term of Service at Terms of Service
accountservices@mediafire.com <accountservices@mediafire.com>

---

Hello -removed-,

The file (SPB_Kuniochi DMRA.7z) violates the MediaFire Terms of Service. Due to it being distributed from your account, it has been removed. Also, a Strike has been placed against your account and can lead to a termination of service.

Looks like I may have no choice but to use something different. Not looking forward to Re-uping everything.

Welp, got my bad boy up and running. CPU is clocked @ 4.533ghz running 100% on all 4 channels @44.2c. It's a screamer for sure. Skyrim @ Ultra with not a twitch. Now I can add some of the ENB's I have been wanting to run. And gotta load Oblivion and some other games still. I have to say I hate Win7. Its a piece of crap, nothing like XP. Explorer is a PITA.  Xp is a breeze to set up a network on. Win7 is constantly requiring  admin access on everything and I can't find a way to share my C:\ drive on  Win7 on the network. I have to set every single folder for sharing where as on XP I can access the whole drive. But MS quits supporting XP 03/2014 so I have to change soon or later.  But I gripped when I had to switch from DOS to Win 3.1 then 95, then etc etc. I am an old fuddy duddy who like things simple. Hate change. Oh well!! :dodgy:

At least it isn't Vista.

This is some bad news. Let's use MEGA ? It encrypts the files in the server, so they don't know what they are keeping. Only the person who uploads it knows. I don't know if its good though.

https://mega.co.nz/

Already started. Uploading so many files is being a pain in the ass, though. Keeps stoping, and it woun't start uploading anything unless I refresh the page.

Edited by Thorazine

Absolutely love your conversion! Keep up the awesome work and remember that all the rage of uploading will be well worth it in the end! :D

ALSO: I have a question.... WHERE CAN I GET THE RACE THAT MR.FECES IS USING IN THE VIDEOS??

I've heard all the downloads and links for it are extinct, but I refuse to accpet this! I must find it!

Or... you know... at least know its name.

After putting it off long enough, I finally got around to replacing most (not all) of the mediafire links with mega links. Took way too long to do as a large number of things ended up breaking. Unleass I'm doing something wrong, I can't seem to get the dailymotion videos to show up properly, so they're just links for now. Think I got just about everything else sorted, so let me know how the Mega links are doing, or if I mixed up a link or two. Currently working on placing stuff on 4shared "just in case".

In case you haven't noticed, there is a new blog section of the site. I'm not much of a blogger, but I'm planning on using it for conversion updates, mini tutorials, the odd venting, and maybe the random musing or two.

Should probably try working on the AGS mod. While over half the mod is done, there are over 250 meshes that still require converting. I'm not looking forward to it at all, so I don't suppose anyone would be willing to help. :-/

I found someone's 4shared account which has a lot of your DMRA converted armors/clothings. Might be useful to someone. 

http://www.4shared.com/archive/FrTUeli_/Justice123s_Town_Guard_Armor_R.htm?aff=7637829

If you ever run out of the ideas what to convert next.  :P

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43301/

Congradulations, you found my 4shared account. Have a cookie:

[spoiler=cookies]

cookiessssss.jpg

Yeah, I just finished uploading all that a few hours ago (the files, not the cookies).

wonder how these links will work:

http://www.4shared.com/folder/VNcYtWQ6/Apachii.html

http://www.4shared.com/folder/vASC4J1Z/Conversions.html

Edited by Thorazine