2) Ogre armor makes the person wearing it bigger? 0_o

That would be something, but no. Was just messing with the player.setscale function.

After spending the last few weeks playing all three of the Mass Effect games (it dawned on me that I lost all my saves back in September) I'm now focused on conversions. Should have a few things ready in time for December 25.

With Gerra6's new clothing converter lattice you can convert armors rather quickly to be larger. Say take a normal armor and convert it to the body builder body which would make it look quite large and in charge. Don't be scared of blender either. While I am still very much a noob, with Gerra6's excellent tools, instructions and a bit of advice, I am converting armors like a crazy person. I had zero prior experience with blender too!

@Thorazine, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!! By the way, did you try the happy ending modification for ME3? Link: http://social.bioware.com/project/8587/#details

It really nails the ending for me anyway.

Cheers,

Greg

Found another one! "Erotic Maid" has been blocked. Took a bit to get this one working, but it should be good to go.

@Thorazine' date=' I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!! By the way, did you try the happy ending modification for ME3? Link: http://social.bioware.com/project/8587/#details

It really nails the ending for me anyway.

Cheers,

Greg

[/quote']

I've heard about it, but haven't gotten around to trying it. Maybe on my next playthrough.

I'm experiencing a spot of trouble. Some of my armor/clothing mods aren't displaying properly. When equipped on a character the body part it covers is either invisible or nude. I've double checked that the textures are there and are where they are supposed to be and I've looked at the files in NifSkope to verify the texture map settings and everything appears nominal. But I can't get them to show up. For instance, Felicia's cat suit displays as a nude torso with no hands or feet, thought the blue hair and headband do display properly. What is causing this error?!?

If you are doing custom texturing then make sure you have created normals for them. Without a normal the game won't show the clothing\armor. I don't remember how to do it with Photoshop but in Gimp it is really easy with the normals plugin.

EDIT: Also check that the slots they are supposed to occupy (upperbody, lowerbody, hands, and feet) match what is in the mesh file.

@Thorazine

In the SinBlood Lethal Majesty set' date=' could you fix the garter belt so that the back 2 garters join the stocking instead of hanging out in space :P Thanks

[/quote']

The set that Patzy did? Considering it's the only one I know of...

I'm experiencing a spot of trouble. Some of my armor/clothing mods aren't displaying properly. When equipped on a character the body part it covers is either invisible or nude. I've double checked that the textures are there and are where they are supposed to be and I've looked at the files in NifSkope to verify the texture map settings and everything appears nominal. But I can't get them to show up. For instance' date=' Felicia's cat suit displays as a nude torso with no hands or feet, thought the blue hair and headband do display properly. What is causing this error?!?

[/quote']

Beyond the textures being either not installed, or installed improperly, I've no idea.

I'm experiencing a spot of trouble. Some of my armor/clothing mods aren't displaying properly. When equipped on a character the body part it covers is either invisible or nude. I've double checked that the textures are there and are where they are supposed to be and I've looked at the files in NifSkope to verify the texture map settings and everything appears nominal. But I can't get them to show up. For instance' date=' Felicia's cat suit displays as a nude torso with no hands or feet, thought the blue hair and headband do display properly. What is causing this error?!?

[/quote']

Edit:

Check if the Meshes are installed at the right place.

Looks like they use the wrong Bodypart. You have to change that in the ESP with TES Construction Set. For example, Felicias cat suit somehow use Hands and Feet but should use UpperBody and probebly LowerBody, dont know for sure as i dont use this one. Best is to use NifSkope to see what Bodyparts are used.

@Thorazine

In the SinBlood Lethal Majesty set' date=' could you fix the garter belt so that the back 2 garters join the stocking instead of hanging out in space :P Thanks

[/quote']

DOH! Did he do that? Sorry Thor. I thought you did it. If you have the DMRA set, could you fix the garters pls? I don't think Patzy is converting anymore.

[/quote']

Beyond the textures being either not installed, or installed improperly, I've no idea.

I found at least one error, I don't have the normal maps for some of the mods I got from here. Can I get the _n.dds files for Felicia's cat suit? I'll make a list and ask you for the other ones once I've made it. Thanks!

@Thorazine

[/quote']

DOH! Did he do that? Sorry Thor. I thought you did it. If you have the DMRA set, could you fix the garters pls? I don't think Patzy is converting anymore.

Doesn't look like he's been all that active lately. I'll look into it once I get the chance.

I found at least one error' date=' I don't have the normal maps for some of the mods I got from here. Can I get the _n.dds files for Felicia's cat suit? I'll make a list and ask you for the other ones once I've made it. Thanks!

[/quote']

How do you not... Redownload the original mod files and make sure you're manually installing them.

[/quote']

I found at least one error, I don't have the normal maps for some of the mods I got from here. Can I get the _n.dds files for Felicia's cat suit? I'll make a list and ask you for the other ones once I've made it. Thanks!

Most of the mods you download from here use the textures from the original mods. They are not 'stand-alone' mods. You are only replacing the .Nif files in the original mod. You must download the original(as indicated) then manually replace the .nifs (meshes) with the DMRA files from Thorazine.

Here's a peak behind the curtain:

Doing the Shakina armor set in the Apachii Goddess store, and I somehow got this:

post-16260-1359788173495_thumb.png

That is after combining a number of the pieces.

Roughly three hours later:

post-16260-13597881735469_thumb.png

Still need to re-weight them for the DMRA body, break it back into cuirass, gauntlets, greaves, and skirt to I can export and then test. Hopefully, it won't take too long.

Edit: Also been trying to get back into Minecraft, was messing with the chest piece while trying to deal with a bunch of Spy Chickens. Had to shut it off when the stupid things got annoying (was trying to collect a bunch of eggs).

Edit 2: And several hours later:

post-16260-13597881762782_thumb.jpg

All done.

I found at least one error' date=' I don't have the normal maps for some of the mods I got from here. Can I get the _n.dds files for Felicia's cat suit? I'll make a list and ask you for the other ones once I've made it. Thanks!

[/quote']

How do you not... Redownload the original mod files and make sure you're manually installing them.

I take it back, but I still don't know why that costume is not displaying properly when others will.

Hey' date=' Thor! I might be using some of your outfit conversions for screenshots for a race mod I'll be releasing soon on this forum. They won't be included in the mod, but I'll likely credit you for their usage.

[/quote']

Yup, that's fine with me.

The Jannet & Katrin Dress conversion seems to have been removed - any mirrors?

When I first checked it' date=' it said it was blocked. Went to check to see if any others where blocked, and when I got back to the Jannet & Katrin DL, I got this:

post-16260-1359788185565_thumb.png

So I can't tell if it's actually being blocked (I was able to download the file), or if something jank is going on.

The Jannet & Katrin Dress conversion seems to have been removed - any mirrors?

When I first checked it' date=' it said it was blocked. Went to check to see if any others where blocked, and when I got back to the Jannet & Katrin DL, I got this:

[/quote']

Just tried again, still got the "File Blocked for Violation" message. Eh.

Thor, maybe you should try contacting Mediafire and ask them why they are blocking your files. Might be a simple issue easy to fix or time to find another server. Unless they have Nifskope and are opening each .nif, the name certainly isn't the problem in this instance. :-/ You are not violating any TOS that I can tell.