Megax780 Mods

Guest wnxmegax

Well hello everyone I been working on a few conversions at moment and will be releasing some DMRA edits of mine. I will post a few screen shots for whats to come. I want to release a special outfit because of Halloween. Well now Halloween has about pasted and I will be releasing more conversions later usually I will post pictures before the download I will also will be twinking some of the conversions already release fixing clipping.

Neo's Morrigan Suit - Completed!! - Some Minor clipping issues

2011-10-31_00009.jpg

2011-10-31_00014.jpg

2011-10-31_00017.jpg

2011-10-31_00018.jpg

Download

Arshes Nei Bikini Armor - BetaRelease - Needs reworking on BBB minor clipping + belt

2011-10-31_00003.jpg

2011-10-31_00005.jpg

Download

First Release!

Dragon Song by GSBmodders

2011-10-31_00022.jpg

Download

Heps Sailor Short+BBB High heels and DMRA - Completed!

2011-11-01_00006.jpg

2011-11-01_00005.jpg

2011-11-01_00004.jpg

Download

Menace by Fizz BBB+DMRA - Completed!

2011-11-01_00018.jpg

2011-11-01_00023.jpg

2011-11-01_00027.jpg

Download

Moe's Dress BBB+DMRA By Hentai - Completed!

2011-11-02_00009.jpg

2011-11-02_00006.jpg

2011-11-02_00005.jpg

2011-11-02_00004.jpg

Download

Now for a bit bigger update then usual but this update needed two parts in order for it to work and look properly Introducing...

YangYang Stocking & HighHeels shoes converted to DMRA! - Completed!!

2011-11-05_00001.jpg

2011-11-05_00002.jpg

2011-11-05_00003.jpg

2011-11-05_00004.jpg

Download

All credit goes to original Authors.

Guest wnxmegax

Oh' date=' you already did Dragon Song :D Nice so I don't have to do it, maybe I'll take a break for some days to be hungry and motivated for Skyrim.

[/quote']

lol yeah can't w8 for Skyrim ;D hoping modding will adapt as much as it did in oblivion.

PRAISE THA LAWD FOR HE HATH BROUGHT US OUR SAUVATION!!!

Really now, I'm drooling, these outfits are GAWGESS!

Oh hang on! Let me finish cleaning myself off!

*proceeds to lap tongue at self in a frenzic, swively motion*

Guest wnxmegax

Their custom but hmm I got most of them from Here

I believe their were High Rez skins too some where on TesNexus hmm can't seem to find them though unless these are it.

Guest wnxmegax

Would it be possible to make your Dragonsong armor allow shoes? Vix's High Heel System causes the entire outfit to come off.

Thank you for the consideration!

Hmm that might be possible I will look into it I was also wondering the same idea when I was converting the model.

Would it be possible to make your Dragonsong armor allow shoes? Vix's High Heel System causes the entire outfit to come off.

Thank you for the consideration!

Hmm that might be possible I will look into it I was also wondering the same idea when I was converting the model.

The heels from this outfit (the golden ones) would fit nicely I think, goot thing there is a DMRA version, so they don't need to get adapted.

Awesome. More DMRA. I don't know if patzy is going to get to the FLY armors because of all the requests, but could you perhaps convert these armors?

THIS

THIS

THIS

AND MAYBE THIS

I know it's a lot to ask for, but if you could get to these at some point I'd be grateful. Moreso the legion armor... as I could spawn some great mashups from it if you did.

Guest wnxmegax

Awesome. More DMRA. I don't know if patzy is going to get to the FLY armors because of all the requests' date=' but could you perhaps convert these armors?

THIS

THIS

THIS

AND MAYBE THIS

I know it's a lot to ask for, but if you could get to these at some point I'd be grateful. Moreso the legion armor... as I could spawn some great mashups from it if you did.

Hmm sorry Felix but I am not taking any request atm I convert armors usually for fun. Though I will take a look into armors that people would like converting but don't count on me to convert them always.