Slight update for Butterfly Widow, new video, and a topless version, both by flinginggeces, thank you sir!

Edit: Another new video for the Apachii Goddess Store. I highly suggest checking it out.

Take your time Thor. Enjoy a couple days off and come back nice and refreshed.

You deserve it after all the work you have already done.

Eric

No doubt, I just hate not doing anything. While waiting to build a new PC, I feel terribly constricted in what I can do right now.

Guest flingingfeces

You are more than welcome for the new videos. I should have more soon and yeah building a pc is fun except when it's yours and you can't do anything until it's done lol. Still I'm stoked for you man and hope it runs like a champ.

Guest flingingfeces

if its alright for me to ask whatever happened to goddess store vids 6 and 7?

Well that's a good question. One of the updates to the store was mostly boots and shoes etc so I skipped it. The other one was when I got off track and combined two of the updates into one video. I get a little lost sometimes :P

Ok, got it more or less together (big dusty mess), but I think I ran into a few problems. One, the motherboard is slightly shorter than my old one, and some of the architecture is a little too different.

The wire for the fan on the front of my case doesn't reach the board, and the plugin is at the "top" of the of the board, right next to the power supply. I currently have no way to plug it in.

And as I finished typing this post, I managed to find a wire I can use, so I believe I'm good on One.

Two, I was fiddling with the heatsink to see how easy/hard it was to put on, but I had forgotten that there was thermal compound pre-applied to it, until I took it back off. Luckily. I was smart enough to have had the processor already installed. Since I took the heatsink off, and placed it back on, I'm not sure if I should take it back off, clean up the compound, and apply some new Arctic Silver to it.

Three, my cat is being a total pest :rolleyes:

Four, I have no concept of wire management, it's a mess!

I'm kinda jealous' date=' building your first rig is a real learning experience and a lot of fun. I would like to do it again sometime.

[/quote']

While this isn't the first rig I've built, this is the first one I've worked on by myself, without having my brother to help, or an instructor hovering over my shoulder (went to one of those tech schools a few years ago).

Congrats, Thor!! I will be building me another soon I hope. BTW, I hope you re-applied new thermal paste? It is critical in the cooling of your cpu. Anytime you remove the cooler from the CPU you must apply new paste. The 2 must seal completely together. Any breaks will reduce CPU cooling and may burnup the chip.

Guest flingingfeces

Uhhhhh Windows Upated how I hate thee lol Yup yup on the paste I usually use a card of some sort to apply it to help it go on smoothly. Only need about a dime sized dap. DAP DAP DAP DAPAROOO!

Congrats' date=' Thor!! I will be building me another soon I hope. BTW, I hope you re-applied new thermal paste? It is critical in the cooling of your cpu. Anytime you remove the cooler from the CPU you must apply new paste. The 2 must seal completely together. Any breaks will reduce CPU cooling and may burnup the chip.

[/quote']

I didn't at first, mainly because I just wanted to see if everything would work. Half way through the windows update process, my paranoia set in, and eventually went back and replaced it. Still being paranoid about whether or not I got it right.

The compound I used suggests to use the "dot" method, barely an uncooked rice grain sized dot in the center. Worked fine on the last CPU (anyone need a barely used AM2+ quad core? :P ).

Grabbed a program called "Core Temp" so I could monitor the temperature (about 40 C on idle). Still not sure...

Uhhhhh Windows Upated how I hate thee lol Yup yup on the paste I usually use a card of some sort to apply it to help it go on smoothly. Only need about a dime sized dap. DAP DAP DAP DAPAROOO!

:cool:

New video for Priestess Of Dibella is available!

A while ago, I found this site, and two armor mods that I kinda liked, and was wanting to do up some DMRA versions. The Eagle Redone, and The Sciath DMRA armors are now available for download. Both are not BBB enabled. I did it that way on purpose, and I won't change it.

Figured I'd try one of those ENB things, but turns out it doesn't show up when using Steam to take screenshots. :dodgy:

Currently not at 100%, but I'm getting there.

For my build I followed what some people suggested and put a dot on my heatsink, spread it around with a card and then kinda rub it into the heatsink, then cleaned it off (with alcohol). I forget what this process is called but it apparently fills any cracks in the heatsink so that when you actually apply for real those cracks won't be there anymore and thus have better contact. After that put a dab on the CPU and plop the heatsink in, move it around very slightly and secure it. 31 C at idle, 42 at 100% 4.2 Ghz.

New video for Priestess Of Dibella is available!

A while ago' date=' I found this site, and two armor mods that I kinda liked, and was wanting to do up some DMRA versions. The Eagle Redone, and The Sciath DMRA armors are now available for download. Both are not BBB enabled. I did it that way on purpose, and I won't change it.

Figured I'd try one of those ENB things, but turns out it doesn't show up when using Steam to take screenshots. :dodgy:

Currently not at 100%, but I'm getting there.

The web page for The Eagle Redone has a bad link on it. Any way you can maybe upload the original until it is fixed?

Eric

Any idea why this is happening with the Risty panties? :-/ Could this be because of the non vanilla idles i am using?

Oblivion2013-01-1311-00-22-22.jpg

It's a weighting issue that's easily fixed in blender. I only discovered the fix to the problem a few months ago, and trying to fix every instance of it is currently not pert of my plans. If you wish to try doing it yourself, I'd be more than happy to walk you, or anyone else, through it.

Any idea why this is happening with the Risty panties? :-/ Could this be because of the non vanilla idles i am using?

Oblivion2013-01-1311-00-22-22.jpg

It's a weighting issue that's easily fixed in blender. I only discovered the fix to the problem a few months ago' date=' and trying to fix every instance of it is currently not pert of my plans. If you wish to try doing it yourself, I'd be more than happy to walk you, or anyone else, through it.

[/quote']

I'd be grateful for a little help :) i get ctd when i try to equip the modified armor, weighting is the only part in blender which i never touched lol.

I'd be grateful for a little help :) i get ctd when i try to equip the modified armor' date=' weighting is the only part in blender which i never touched lol.

[/quote']

To ensure we're on the same page, make sure you download and install everything in This. Installation order is:

1. Blender - Default settings till you get to a screen with three choices, choose the second one that says "Use the installation directory". Don't start Blender after you finish installing.

2. Python - Default settings on all.

3. Pyffi - Default settings on all.

4. Blender nif scripts - Default settings on all.

After that, check out this tutorial by Saaya. While it talks about how to use bone weight copy, focus on the first and last sections that explain how to properly import and export nifs.

Once you import the nif you want to work on, delete the residual skeleton, and find and select the object(which is probably going to be the Risty panties). In the lower left, there should be a panel called "Link and Materials":

attachment.php?aid=17201

(if not, try pressing F9 on your keyboard)

Under Vertex Groups, click on the little grey box with the two arrows pointing up and down. Look for either "Bip01 Thigh.R" or "Bip01 Thigh.L" and select one (the popup menu is a bit squirrelly). Click on "Delete, select the other one, and delete that.

Tap the "A" key a few times till you have everything selected, import a new skeleton (suggest using Growlfs, or whatever you're using for your third person skeleton), and export.

From my understanding (meaning someone more knowledgeable could probably better explain this), you just deleted two "bones" off the mesh. The stretching on the panties is due to Bone Weight Copy copying the thigh weighting to the extreme edges of the panty mesh. Deleting both Thigh bones should also delete the weighting, and there shouldn't be any problems exporting (though it might be possible).

If you run in to any problems, or need something explained more in depth, please post here.

I'd be grateful for a little help :) i get ctd when i try to equip the modified armor' date=' weighting is the only part in blender which i never touched lol.

[/quote']

To ensure we're on the same page, make sure you download and install everything in This. Installation order is:

1. Blender - Default settings till you get to a screen with three choices, choose the second one that says "Use the installation directory". Don't start Blender after you finish installing.

2. Python - Default settings on all.

3. Pyffi - Default settings on all.

4. Blender nif scripts - Default settings on all.

After that, check out this tutorial by Saaya. While it talks about how to use bone weight copy, focus on the first and last sections that explain how to properly import and export nifs.

Once you import the nif you want to work on, delete the residual skeleton, and find and select the object(which is probably going to be the Risty panties). In the lower left, there should be a panel called "Link and Materials":

attachment.php?aid=17201

(if not, try pressing F9 on your keyboard)

Under Vertex Groups, click on the little grey box with the two arrows pointing up and down. Look for either "Bip01 Thigh.R" or "Bip01 Thigh.L" and select one (the popup menu is a bit squirrelly). Click on "Delete, select the other one, and delete that.

Tap the "A" key a few times till you have everything selected, import a new skeleton (suggest using Growlfs, or whatever you're using for your third person skeleton), and export.

From my understanding (meaning someone more knowledgeable could probably better explain this), you just deleted two "bones" off the mesh. The stretching on the panties is due to Bone Weight Copy copying the thigh weighting to the extreme edges of the panty mesh. Deleting both Thigh bones should also delete the weighting, and there shouldn't be any problems exporting (though it might be possible).

If you run in to any problems, or need something explained more in depth, please post here.

Cheers mate, you were right only had to remove that 2 bones :)

Oblivion2013-01-1412-17-55-26.jpg