Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

hello want to ask does this work without UAP and EAP? for some reasons i need to remove them but maybe i should try out the updated first then get back here to be sure ^_^

Posted
39 minutes ago, woodrealmelf said:

hello want to ask does this work without UAP and EAP? for some reasons i need to remove them but maybe i should try out the updated first then get back here to be sure ^_^

You can try, but I don't guarantee that it will work stably or correctly.

Posted
7 minutes ago, woodrealmelf said:

image.png.5adf7552700c71ea35298e8682d202d8.png

hmm im getting a error when the scene is with 1 SM or 2 SM but when 1 SM and 1 hound the animation no error using both UAP and EAP

oh i removed EAP and now working great + the new animation cheers

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

While looking over some errors in the AAF admin console, it referenced to a missing plugin BadEndsFurniture.esp

The Hard Requirements do mention Bad End Furniture, but I think to a wrong mod?

 

Hard requirements points to a mod with a "Craftable Bad End Furniture.esp" plugin:

 

The mod that has a BadEndsFurniture.esp plugin:

 

Posted
On 9/11/2026 at 8:24 PM, caqa said:

While looking over some errors in the AAF admin console, it referenced to a missing plugin BadEndsFurniture.esp

The Hard Requirements do mention Bad End Furniture, but I think to a wrong mod?

 

Hard requirements points to a mod with a "Craftable Bad End Furniture.esp" plugin:

 

The mod that has a BadEndsFurniture.esp plugin:

 

Thanks for pointing that out; I’ve added it to the list of required mods, as someone might have gotten confused.

Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 5:02 PM, GayZHot said:

do any of these animations work with/for gay males?

Technically, it will work with men as well. However, for now, the moaning and screaming sounds will be for women. Perhaps a patch or mod will be released in the future that will fully enable this feature.

Posted
9 hours ago, darthroman said:

Thanks for pointing that out; I’ve added it to the list of required mods, as someone might have gotten confused.

 

Does this mean I need both? The other mod with "Craftable Bad End Furniture.esp" is still in the hard requirements, and the mod with BadEndsFurniture.esp in soft requirements,

Posted
6 hours ago, caqa said:

 

Does this mean I need both? The other mod with "Craftable Bad End Furniture.esp" is still in the hard requirements, and the mod with BadEndsFurniture.esp in soft requirements,

I think it's up to you to decide, since I used the gallows—which is present in both mods—but I no longer remember exactly which one works correctly (or if both do).

Posted

this is great adition to other aimation packs, my game crashes in the animation with super mutant-female when it stand on the side of the couch but its just one animation that couses it, so im fine with the rest of animations. One thing that its missing on many packs its the clasic doggy sytle with superMutants, beds, couches, even the floor, so take my comment for one vote to those clasic positions. so thanks for the pack

Posted
On 9/13/2026 at 11:08 AM, caqa said:

Does this mean I need both? The other mod with "Craftable Bad End Furniture.esp" is still in the hard requirements, and the mod with BadEndsFurniture.esp in soft requirements,

You can install just one of them or neither. Both mods do the same thing: they add "BadEnd" furniture to the workshop. You simply won't be able to use the animations designed for this furniture if you can't craft it.

Posted
8 hours ago, Holylokki said:

You can install just one of them or neither. Both mods do the same thing: they add "BadEnd" furniture to the workshop. You simply won't be able to use the animations designed for this furniture if you can't craft it.

 

So this "source" thing in the xml doesn't really matter? That just grabs the same item from "Craftable Bad End Furniture.esp"?

 

<furnitureData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">

<defaults source="BadEndsFurniture.esp"/>

<group id="BEF_Gallows">
	<furniture form="51801" id="BEF_co_Gallows"/>
	<furniture form="51802" id="BEF_Gallows"/>
	
	<furniture form="51804" id="BEF_GallowsLink"/>
</group>

</furnitureData>

 

Posted
6 hours ago, caqa said:

So this "source" thing in the xml doesn't really matter?

The "Source" field indicates which ESP the ID comes from.
However, the absence of an ESP for the furniture does not affect AAF's functionality; it simply means the furniture won't be registered.

Posted
On 9/15/2026 at 12:50 AM, TrueLie said:

this is great adition to other aimation packs, my game crashes in the animation with super mutant-female when it stand on the side of the couch but its just one animation that couses it, so im fine with the rest of animations. One thing that its missing on many packs its the clasic doggy sytle with superMutants, beds, couches, even the floor, so take my comment for one vote to those clasic positions. so thanks for the pack

Hi, thanks for the comment. I haven't created any animations for the female super mutant, so I'm not sure which scene you're referring to or what error is occurring. However, player crashes usually stem from a few causes; the primary one is using an outdated version of AAF. Please use the latest versions—1.5.5 or higher. Another possibility is that the "AAF Bad End Animation Pack" required for particle effects isn't installed; the animation might be calling for particles you don't have, causing the game to crash. Also, if you are using a "female super mutant" mod, I can't say for sure whether it will work correctly. Right, I hear you regarding the classic doggy-style scenes.

Posted
16 hours ago, darthroman said:

Hi, thanks for the comment. I haven't created any animations for the female super mutant, so I'm not sure which scene you're referring to or what error is occurring. However, player crashes usually stem from a few causes; the primary one is using an outdated version of AAF. Please use the latest versions—1.5.5 or higher. Another possibility is that the "AAF Bad End Animation Pack" required for particle effects isn't installed; the animation might be calling for particles you don't have, causing the game to crash. Also, if you are using a "female super mutant" mod, I can't say for sure whether it will work correctly. Right, I hear you regarding the classic doggy-style scenes.

Sorry i didnt express myself well, i was refering to femaleMC-supermutant scenes. Yes maybe thats the issue, i will verify, thanks for the reply

Posted

I use the “Human Resource” mod. For the gallows animation, I place a gallows near the prostitute; when the animation starts, it's always the male client who is hanging, with the prostitute behind him.

Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 6:26 PM, Cealapa said:

Is this a new animation or it's the first time when I see it?

 

 

  Hide contents

image.thumb.jpeg.f9968f84e52cc642704f2fe17180e6b8.jpeg

 

This is a new animation included in DR creature anim pack v.1.1.5 (latest for now) here on LL not represent yet.

Posted
5 hours ago, pére-vitine said:

I use the “Human Resource” mod. For the gallows animation, I place a gallows near the prostitute; when the animation starts, it's always the male client who is hanging, with the prostitute behind him.

I don't know exactly what this mod does. However, the settings for this animation aren't gender-locked, meaning any character can take the role of either the aggressor or the recipient. If this animation is triggered by this “Human Resource” mod, then check its settings.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I don't know what's happening but some Darthroman F-dog animations are totally misaligned, and other DR work. I use EAP 1.11 but with support for Darthroman creature pack unchecked in FOMOD. I also didn't let EAP to override Darthroman creature pack in Vortex rules. I have no problem in these scenes with all other animations packs from SC, Crazy, Leito, Vader etc.

 

The same problem (I don't have screenshots to attach) for F or M + Dog + Victim.

 

What I do wrong? Or what I need to do? Do I need a special patch?

 

I have Darthroman creature pack 1.1.5

 

Thank you in advance for any help.

 

LE: I forgot to mention I had the same problem with EAP support checked and override permission. 

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.5133bb71212c4f64414a365aac36ebe7.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.489fee55897a0cf46ab0767da2e8a587.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.1185bb4710bbc3dd2fa565c721099cb3.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.550d07806d735cbca9c4fe0191a0c854.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.e00c93159cce85bb9a36c5a5a8c73a92.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.a30e861d6c7fc7f73896fed87c2677a3.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.5b2c57b3cd780c3944168461bb9931a8.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.256b4dc6550e820adcbd871c2ca3d764.jpeg

 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Cealapa said:

I don't know what's happening but some Darthroman F-dog animations are totally misaligned, and other DR work. I use EAP 1.11 but with support for Darthroman creature pack unchecked in FOMOD. I also didn't let EAP to override Darthroman creature pack in Vortex rules. I have no problem in these scenes with all other animations packs from SC, Crazy, Leito, Vader etc.

 

The same problem (I don't have screenshots to attach) for F or M + Dog + Victim.

 

What I do wrong? Or what I need to do? Do I need a special patch?

 

I have Darthroman creature pack 1.1.5

 

Thank you in advance for any help.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.5133bb71212c4f64414a365aac36ebe7.jpeg

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.489fee55897a0cf46ab0767da2e8a587.jpeg

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.1185bb4710bbc3dd2fa565c721099cb3.jpeg

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.550d07806d735cbca9c4fe0191a0c854.jpeg

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.e00c93159cce85bb9a36c5a5a8c73a92.jpeg

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.a30e861d6c7fc7f73896fed87c2677a3.jpeg

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.5b2c57b3cd780c3944168461bb9931a8.jpeg

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.256b4dc6550e820adcbd871c2ca3d764.jpeg

 

Hi, there are three possible reasons for this:
1. You aren't using the rescale mod to ensure everything aligns correctly  AAF_SCRS.
2. You have outdated morph files for the dog that lack the penis adjustment slider (Included in UAP patch). Or try this from arhive 

3. Your custom Dog`s mod replace correct files for dog`s penis (I see custom tesxtures and possible mesh replace) - return to base model shape

Dogmeat_morphs.zip

Edited by darthroman
Posted (edited)

Yessssss, thank you for your rapid answer and support.

 

SCRS is installed because it's a hard requirement for EAP 1.11. Indeed, I haven't UAP but AAF Creature Resources 1.1.6-1 as @Holylokki recommends on the main page of EAP.

 

Installing Dogmeat_morphs solved the problem! I tested all.

 

Thank you again.

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.b348f99939f9fb7051bdac9f3761314f.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.87e573c30eee81784c3a0996d23e0208.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.a533c6a5b092ef9a2568542c59254d02.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.f01aacd1b23c8b49286dbbf762cdff5f.jpeg

 

Edited by Cealapa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...