Cealapa Posted October 2 Posted October 2 (edited) BTW, I don't know where that dog comes from, I didn't install any mod related to a dog. Maybe it could be a Commonwealth Slavers asset. However, I had the same problem before, when CS wasn't installed and the dog was the original one. The culprit were clearly outdated morph files. Edited October 2 by Cealapa
Cealapa Posted October 3 Posted October 3 Hello! Any idea why female npc doesn't equip strapon or dildo in these two scenes? Thank you! Spoiler Spoiler
darthroman Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 3 hours ago, Cealapa said: Hello! Any idea why female npc doesn't equip strapon or dildo in these two scenes? Thank you! Hide contents Hide contents Because when I created these animations, I didn't know how to add the strap-on specifications to the animation data; it's no problem to add two lines to `DR_pack_Creatures_animationData.xml` for these animations. 1
Cealapa Posted October 4 Posted October 4 9 hours ago, darthroman said: Because when I created these animations, I didn't know how to add the strap-on specifications to the animation data; it's no problem to add two lines to `DR_pack_Creatures_animationData.xml` for these animations. Are these the animations we are talking about? <animation id="DR_F_M_DOG_BLOW_ANAL_01" frames="404"> <animation id="DR_F_M_DOG_BLOW_ANAL_02" frames="201"> <animation id="DR_F_M_DOG_couch_double_01" frames="400"> Could you help me please, what lines I have to add? Because I have no idea.
darthroman Posted October 4 Author Posted October 4 4 hours ago, Cealapa said: Are these the animations we are talking about? <animation id="DR_F_M_DOG_BLOW_ANAL_01" frames="404"> <animation id="DR_F_M_DOG_BLOW_ANAL_02" frames="201"> <animation id="DR_F_M_DOG_couch_double_01" frames="400"> Could you help me please, what lines I have to add? Because I have no idea. Try this one DR_pack_Creatures_animationData.zip 1
Cealapa Posted October 4 Posted October 4 (edited) 43 minutes ago, darthroman said: Try this one DR_pack_Creatures_animationData.zip 5.13 kB · 0 downloads Thank you so much! I saw the new lines, I've learned something new today 👍 Edited October 4 by Cealapa 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now