[Unofficial] Bodyslide 2/Outfit Studio Tutorials

I am trying to convert a UNPB armor to TBBP. The problem I've got is invisible body in game.

Anyone could help me?

That's pretty vague <.<

It could be a texture issue, or it could be you simply forgot to import the body mesh into the armor...

Make sure you follow Guide 3 step-by-step.

If still having issues, post gifs/images/videos to better explain your problem

I am really sorry about my question without any details, but thank you for response.

Ok, I made what the Guide 3 said, and this is what I've got in-game.

Really awkward :( What did I do wrong?

That's like something out of a peyote-fueled nightmare.

Yes. :(

I am a little scared right now, just a little.

I am really sorry about my question without any details, but thank you for response.

I'm guessing you run HDT physics?

To me it looks like boobs have TBBP bones but the outfit does not.

If it's aligns correctly on 'normal' load (AKA without havok physics enabled) or if you re-load your edited .nif file back into 'OS' and the outfit matches the body, then chances are you forgot TBBP weighting.

I'm guessing you run HDT physics?

To me it looks like boobs have TBBP bones but the outfit does not.

If it's aligns correctly on 'normal' load (AKA without havok physics enabled) or if you re-load your edited .nif file back into 'OS' and the outfit matches the body, then chances are you forgot TBBP weighting.

About the first question: Yes.

And yes, the armor is a UNPB. This is what I am trying: Convert it to TBBP, to work with HDT.

then chances are you forgot TBBP weighting.

What it really means?

Sorry about my questions, this is the first time I try to edit, so I am a little dumb :/

What it really means?

Sorry about my questions, this is the first time I try to edit, so I am a little dumb :/

NP, take a look at Guide 1, Step 16 very closely

Or Guide 3 Step 5.

It tells you how to add the TBBP/BBP weights.

What it really means?

NP, take a look at Guide 1, Step 16 very closely

Or Guide 3 Step 5.

It tells you how to add the TBBP/BBP weights.

You mean the 

Step 5: (Optional) Add TBBP/BBP support to your Outfit

a. Hit the "Bones tab" on the upper right hand corner

b. Select (Ctrl + click) ALL the necessary Bones you wish to add to your Outfit

-TBBP: NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC L Butt, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast01, and NPC R Butt

- BBP: NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast.

c. Hit Shape -> Copy Selected Weights

d. Repeat step C for EACH mesh in the outfit. (Click on gif if unclear)

If yes, I already did it, in each meshe of outfit.

Hello.

I'm trying to add BBP (not TBBP!) to an armor by copying only the breast weights from the base body (UNPB redux). Everything exports fine, and it can be equipped. Even the weight slider works.

However, I keep getting squashed breasts compared to the original body. When I check the transformations for the bones in the armor nifs and compare them to the base body's nif bone transformations, I see they're a lot different. Of course though, modifying these doesn't change anything ingame. Copying the new weighted armor to the base body results in the parts weighted to the breasts clipping inside the body. I am using HDT, but I get no problems with either the base body or other BBP armors. Only with the ones I add BBP to with Outfit Studio.

Has anyone found a workaround for this? This is probably the easiest tool to do quick weightings, and it doesn't mess up vertex order so it's really safe. I'd hate having to do huge conversions with Blender because I have to create RVKs for each separate part of the armor, that's not fun...

These meshes are NiSkinstances, read more about it in the FAQ section

I tried converting it into BSDismemberment nodes as per another LL member helpfully pointed it out to me, so try the attached mesh and see if you can get it working now.

If you do get it working please post back saying it was a success, likewise if it's a fail.

I'd like to make a guide on how to do it, but I need to confirm that this trick actually works.

Hello.

I'm trying to add BBP (not TBBP!) to an armor by copying only the breast weights from the base body (UNPB redux). Everything exports fine, and it can be equipped. Even the weight slider works.

However, I keep getting squashed breasts compared to the original body. When I check the transformations for the bones in the armor nifs and compare them to the base body's nif bone transformations, I see they're a lot different. Of course though, modifying these doesn't change anything ingame. Copying the new weighted armor to the base body results in the parts weighted to the breasts clipping inside the body. I am using HDT, but I get no problems with either the base body or other BBP armors. Only with the ones I add BBP to with Outfit Studio.

Has anyone found a workaround for this? This is probably the easiest tool to do quick weightings, and it doesn't mess up vertex order so it's really safe. I'd hate having to do huge conversions with Blender because I have to create RVKs for each separate part of the armor, that's not fun...

Try gerra6's mesh rigger, it's algorithm is more accurate for transferring weights (at least in my opinion)

Or change the default Outfit Studio skeleton to the new updated XPMS or XPMSE skeletons.

dadagnzgg5.nif

These meshes are NiSkinstances, read more about it in the FAQ section

I tried converting it into BSDismemberment nodes as per another LL member helpfully pointed it out to me, so try the attached mesh and see if you can get it working now.

If you do get it working please post back saying it was a success, likewise if it's a fail.

I'd like to make a guide on how to do it, but I need to confirm that this trick actually works.

Hello.

Try gerra6's mesh rigger, it's algorithm is more accurate for transferring weights (at least in my opinion)

Or change the default Outfit Studio skeleton to the new updated XPMS or XPMSE skeletons.

Okay, I'll try again with this file. Also, thank you for your attention. 

EDIT: YAY, IT'S DONE. I think the first thing I should do was convert the armor from unpb to cbbe, before convert to tbbp.

I used attached file and the original file, and the thing I was forgetting is copy the bone weights to mesh body. I dunno if it was exactly what was wrong, but yeah, now it's perfect.

Thank you a lot for this guide and for help me!

post-246014-0-70803600-1393880306_thumb.jpg

I changed the skeleton to latest xpms and I got the same results. Where can I find that mesh rigger? Or do you mean I should use the body you linked as a base?

I have made my own tweaked 7B body and I want to convert some unpb armors to it. What's the easiest way to convert them to that shape?

That's a bit on the vague side of a description.

It all depends on your body's vertex order and such...

stuffed_bunny has made some awesome new conversion references for the 7base Bombshell body in the HDT Body v.1.4

Dunno if that'll fit your 'custom 7B' body though :s

1. Find out which 7B variant the tweaked one is built on. Vertex order matters.

2. Make a slider from the default variant to the tweaked. Save that set, it's your own conversion set.

3. Load my UNPB conversion set. Load some UNPB outfit. Match the shapes. Conform.

4. Export nif in the shape of the closest default variant (in step 2).

5. Use your conversion set from step 2.

I changed the skeleton to latest xpms and I got the same results. Where can I find that mesh rigger? Or do you mean I should use the body you linked as a base?

You changed the outfit studio skeleton correct? The one inside the res folder?

Well regardless, here's gerra6's excellent tool: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta31-3-2-2014/

You changed the outfit studio skeleton correct? The one inside the res folder?

Yeah, the one that says skeleton_female_xpms.nif. I even tried the extended version, same problem. I'm gonna try that other tool now, thanks.

EDIT: I'm trying the other tool, but it doesn't have a nice 3d window where you can tweak the mesh in case there's clipping. I'm supposing a correct workflow then would be to fix clipping, export without breast bones, then weight the breast bones with the mesh rigger?

EDIT2: Well, that came out close to perfect (I can see that inside the clothes the breasts got a bit larger, but nothing noticeable from outside), and the clipping got magically fixed or something.

BodySlider question.

I'm trying to make a body using Outfit/Body = HDT LabiaPubes1

I have a saved preset with the proportions.

I can save the bodies ( _0 and _1) but I don't seem to be getting pregnancy belly. 

If I set pregnanct belly slider to something like 50% on the High Weight slider set (and it's at 0 on the Low Weight)... the body has a 50% pregnancy belly even when not pregnant.

Leave both at 0 and I get no belly enlargement. It's a puzzler. :)

What am I doing wrong here?

This is not for clothing or armor yet. I'm just trying to get the body working the way I want.

BodySlider question.

I'm trying to make a body using Outfit/Body = HDT LabiaPubes1

I have a saved preset with the proportions.

I can save the bodies ( _0 and _1) but I don't seem to be getting pregnancy belly. 

If I set pregnanct belly slider to something like 50% on the High Weight slider set (and it's at 0 on the Low Weight)... the body has a 50% pregnancy belly even when not pregnant.

Leave both at 0 and I get no belly enlargement. It's a puzzler. :)

What am I doing wrong here?

This is not for clothing or armor yet. I'm just trying to get the body working the way I want.

Pregnancy is handled in-game by using the belly skeleton slider for XPMS (make sure you use that or better yet Groovtama's XPMSE skelly)

The pregnancy slider is redundant now and I should probably just remove it :/

To test you'll need racemenu and the extended XPMS sliders for racemenu. (at least that's how I do it in game)

If you want a nice decent looking preg belly, you'll want to adjust the bigbelly slider anywhere from 30-50% on both high and low.

Moving that bigbelly slider won't give me a constant big belly? 

Is that all I'm doing wrong?

Nah it just slightly inflates the overall stomach area to give it a better preg 'curvature' it's usually not too noticeable.

Yeap, that's all you need as well as making sure you have a belly weight paint on your mesh, if their isn't any then you won't get pregnancy working in-game.

well.... HDT LabiaPubes1 is creating the mesh, right? The resulting femalebody_0 and _1 have belly nodes. I'm assuming since it's HDT it's going to work as my previous HDT 7B worked fine :)

So... here's another question...

I got Demon Hunter v2 armor, bodyslide ready. Ran it through BodySlide with my body preset as the Preset. 

It worked GREAT! Perfectly fits the custom body.

I was going to bring it into Outfit Studio using the femalebody_1.nif and then selecting the armor's _1 as the outfit nif. When I do that, the body is clipping through the armor all over the place. I would have thought it would fit the body perfectly because it fits perfectly in the game. I was going to TRY to bring the armor into Outfit Studio and in the Bones tab, I was going to copy the Belly as well as the breast, prebreast, and butt. Hoping that would ADD the belly to the armor mesh. Just seeing if I can make pregnant scaling armor. The armor's existing mesh does not have a belly in it. 

Oh and yes, I'm using Groovtama's extended skeleton in game and I copied it into the res folder of Bodyslide after backing up the ones in the res folder originally. So Groovtama skelly being used for skeleton_female_vanilla and skeleton_female_xpms in Bodyslide

well.... HDT LabiaPubes1 is creating the mesh, right? The resulting femalebody_0 and _1 have belly nodes. I'm assuming since it's HDT it's going to work as my previous HDT 7B worked fine :)

So... here's another question...

I got Demon Hunter v2 armor, bodyslide ready. Ran it through BodySlide with my body preset as the Preset. 

It worked GREAT! Perfectly fits the custom body.

I was going to bring it into Outfit Studio using the femalebody_1.nif and then selecting the armor's _1 as the outfit nif. When I do that, the body is clipping through the armor all over the place. I would have thought it would fit the body perfectly because it fits perfectly in the game. I was going to TRY to bring the armor into Outfit Studio and in the Bones tab, I was going to copy the Belly as well as the breast, prebreast, and butt. Hoping that would ADD the belly to the armor mesh. Just seeing if I can make pregnant scaling armor. The armor's existing mesh does not have a belly in it. 

Oh and yes, I'm using Groovtama's extended skeleton in game and I copied it into the res folder of Bodyslide after backing up the ones in the res folder originally. So Groovtama skelly being used for skeleton_female_vanilla and skeleton_female_xpms in Bodyslide

You need to copy the Belly weight paint in Outfit Studio to add pregnancy to armor meshes.

Dunno about your clipping issues though in OS :(

Got it. I had made the body with 50% Big Belly but made the armor with none. That took care of the clipping in OS. 

Copied the bone weights to the meshes in the outfit and BAMM! .... (as Chef Emmeril would say) I now have a pregnancy weighted Demon Hunter outfit. :)

I might redo this with Bigbelly at 30% or something since I can control the pregnant belly size from within Hentai Pregnancy. Not even sure I'm going to leave that mod enabled, but nice to know I can get this to work :)

ok, well it worked great last night. The girls looked great in their pregnant bellies and Demon Hunter armor.

This morning they both had gaps at the neck when wearing the armor. Take off armor, neck looks fine. SO.... I turned off Hentai Pregnancy, redid the armors with Bigbelly at 0% and everything looks wonderful again. 

I *think* I might be turning off the belly collision in the hdtm.xml too as it causes some odd and sometimes disturbing effects :)

BUT.... I have now created a custom body AND have various armors, ball gowns, and stuff to fit.

I'm learning.

It´s done! It´s done...hussaaa! :D

Finally i could make my first Bodyslide Conversation that works. Horrible saving stuff, but now i got the stuff working. Thanks a lot to Blabba and his wonderful guides.

Just one little question is left. The which i converted to a TBBP Bodyslide Version was in original form TBBP too. After creating the outfit via bodyslide with my own bodyslide preset, the breast (in game) became smaller then without the outfit worn. Thats strange since the naked body got the same preset.

Could it be...i use TBBP Animation with TBBP Dragonfly Files installed after. The original Outfit uses the TBBP Files for support. But i guess these files don´t change body sizes.

for tbbp to work, yes you will need the tbbp files and animations for it to work. If your using hdt though that's a different matter entirely

As for your breast size issue, it means you either messed up a step somewhere like not deleting the imported body mesh, or the default reference skelly in Outfit Studio is tripping you up (less likely).