View File

A mod I made for myself ages ago, however Nalessa requested something like this on my enhanced catsuit page so thought I would be fluffy and upload it as you never know, someone else might also want it.

Simple mod - rubber gimp hood which works on both males and females - craftable at the forge under ebony and can be tempered also if you feel the inclination.

Hope y'all enjoy :)

Kisses,

TS

@District1991 - I have and actually started on it a while back after I worked out how to split a mod into several parts i.e. download multiple BSAs for the single esp to access - means could upload a mega huge mod to Steam and it would work (getting around the 100mb file limit it has which is a bit limited imho) - vids of the progress are here if you are interested - it was a Turbosnowy Shop in Skyrim no less:

1st Preview:

2nd Preview (a bit more advanced):

It got mothballed because the Creation kit was so flakey and I had major issues seeing changes due to memory caching issues - however since it is the new year I figure I may well revisit and see if I can finish it :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

theres no texture for this latex hood.

File Name: Gimp Hoods

File Submitter: turbosnowy

File Submitted: 02 Jan 2014

File Category: Armor & Clothing

attachicon.gifHood2.jpg

A mod I made for myself ages ago, however Nalessa requested something like this on my enhanced catsuit page so thought I would be fluffy and upload it as you never know, someone else might also want it.

Simple mod - rubber gimp hood which works on both males and females - craftable at the forge under ebony and can be tempered also if you feel the inclination.

Hope y'all enjoy :)

Kisses,

TS

download.png
Click here to download this file

• 1 year later...