As dumb as this may sound but, is there a way to prevent the npcs from stealing my hat?

Slowly gets to me that I have to lose my hat multiple times.

Also, what are the odds of being hogtied over an armbinder? 

=============

Okay, I received a lot of armbinders, I want to experience the hog but its not working right.

=============

Alright, I think the armbinding script is interfering with the hogtie thing. As I was able to get into the hogtie position, only to escape with a jump. 

Thank you! that will be useful, but now I have a new charachter with easier settings for key crafting. and I don't want to cheat. ;)

One more thing I experienced.

I didn't change any mod in the list of mods I have installed, I exchanged from Defeat to Submit + DD (disabling defeat at first and then deleting it completely with manager).

I added the mod Arousal to operate in combination with Belts.

Now i experience some CDT (new character and new save without changing any mod), and sometimes when an animation should start I hear a "windows error sound" and the game freezes (no CDT static image). i suppose it is something like he doesn't find the animation file. But the animantions are there and they work! they worked for weeks when I used Defeat mod.

Another question: when I talk to NPCs, now I have two options: the usual to get to know each other better, and a new line i never saw that says: "hey stud..."

If i click on this one, the NPC becomes naked but then it acts normally, maybe if i talk to him again with the standard option he refuses to mate.

What mod is giving me this new option?

I tested the regular version and I think it's too much with one option from every group. I can't imagine what is left for the hardcore version. Can you do a "softcore" version with only 2-3 devices in total? Then it will be less predictable which they will use. It's already hard to escape without getting noticed because they often stand very close to you.

One more thing that I found strange is that if they catch you trying to get away, they will rape you with all the devices still in place. So they don't seem to mind that you have plugs in every hole.

It works quite well for me. the only thing that I don't like is that the aggressors "teleports" at your position to rape you. In the mod "Defeat" the surround you and take turns in a more natural way. Another thing is there a chance to limit the number of sexual aggressor to a certain number? Once I got defeated immediately in a necromancers fort and the PC got raped by 7-8 foes. it was quite a long run, even skipping the animations. (i checked or uncecked the option "multiple assaults" but i don't know if it is the correct option).

Nightwolf says that the aggressors rapes the character even with devices on? this is strange. to me they recognise them and use only available.... holes... or they just get a wank.

Well, I haven't tested it that much but the first time they did a boobjob with chastity bra on. Technically possible but wouldn't feel very good. I think they should remove the devices temporarily instead.

You're speaking as if the aggressors aren't allied. They usually belong to the same group and can communicate so let's say the original aggressor removed the belt for the other guys. There is no animation for it anyway.

It only makes sense if they're close by though - and you can't do that just by faction.  It would require some sort of link to whomever holds the key (or should hold the key), and then a check to see if they can unlock or not.

I'd love to see it, myself, but I'm not holding my breath - it's a relatively tricky thing, at least by my estimate. :)

I've been having an issue with bestiality scenes not working properly when I have DD and Submit up.  Whenever I try to surrender, they stop attacking but then they don't proceed with any of the animation, and become passive enough for me to walk up and kill them with a punch.  When I checked my log I'd get one or two hundred:

"[01/25/2014 - 11:16:40AM] ERROR: Element of property monitoredEffect on script _ae_framework attached to _ae_base (0F000D65) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (0) on <NULL quest> (00000000) is not the right type"

on initial loading and then when I get to a scene pupyrus tells me:

[01/25/2014 - 11:16:53AM] ERROR: Attempting to set an invalid motion type
stack:
    [ (000D4FFA)].Actor.SetMotionType() - "<native>" Line ?

[01/25/2014 - 11:17:11AM] ERROR: Cannot call IsCleared() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ (0010F908)].defaultDisableOnResetIfLocWasCleared.OnCellDetach() - "defaultDisableOnResetIfLocWasCleared.psc" Line 8
[01/25/2014 - 11:17:11AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [ (0010F908)].defaultDisableOnResetIfLocWasCleared.OnCellDetach() - "defaultDisableOnResetIfLocWasCleared.psc" Line 8

There was some stuff in there from 'Cold and Wet' that I edited out, but from what I get from this when I load the game all the animals are being listed as invalid for receiving the alias that lets them become aggressors in combat situations.  I think.  Still a noob, after all.

Is this the result of some kind of mod incompatability?  Has anyone else had this problem and if so, have they found a solution? 

While attempting to learn some papyrus I tried adding a little probability in slsubmit DD.

It never worked that well because I could not add the effect I wanted and I believed reusing the old risked breaking something. My attempt at adding properties in CreationKit always went bad.

Source attached. If anyone can find any use for it they should be welcome

The variables:

int slddRiskBelt = 50 ; Risk of getting belt and plugs in percentage
int slddRiskCollar = 50 ; Risk of getting a collar in percentage
int slddRiskBra = 50 ; Risk of getting the chastity bra in percentage
int slddRiskArms = 25 ; Risk of getting arm cuffs in percentage
int slddRiskLegs = 25 ; Risk of getting leg cuffs in percentage
int slddRiskGag = 25 ; Risk of getting gagged in percentage
int slddRiskArmbinder = 95 ; Risk of getting the armbinder in percentage.
; Warning the armbinder does have problem with followers. Having a properbility 1 to 99 may leave you unable to free them. At 0 it will work fine and at 100 they will not be bound. Unrealistic but works.
int slddRiskKeys = 75 ; Risk that bully will find your restraint and chastity keys in percentage
int slddRiskKeysNotify = 75 ; Chance that you will be notified that bully found your restraint and chastity keys in percentage. 100 = you will always receive a notice that keys was taken. 0 = you will discover it then you try to remove a locked device, possible first after working the armbinder

slsubmitboundeffect_withRiskPct.zip

It's certainly a difficult trade-off.  Make the belt too easy to have taken off, and you lose the impact of the mod.  Make it too hard, and you lose a lot of the impact of getting captured - after the first assault, it's nothing but oral.

Ultimately though I found that for play beyond a certain level, it got to be more the latter for me.  It wasn't something I wanted happening every single time, and I found I had to repeatedly adjust the difficulty settings, both in unlock/key creation, as I leveled to keep things challenging but not impossible.

Some possible thoughts/suggestions:

1) Make it possible to scale the difficulty with level (toggled in the MCM maybe for those who want static difficulty).  At level 1, getting iron and smithing a key isn't hard, it's more the challenge of getting to Winterhold to learn how to use it.  Malachite is harder, and an ebony ingot and flawless diamond is a lot harder, but at some point even that becomes a joke ("oh, yawn, they belted me, better go head to a forge").  I found lockpicking to be a lot more fun, with the difficulty somewhere right around the 90-99% range - desperately going through lockpicks as I drove myself mad with arousal, scrounging for more in hopes that this time I could get the belt off. :)

2) Ways to get keys other than smithing them - quests to get someone to make or use a key for you.  This could also get progressively harder, with the NPCs taking advantage of/tormenting you along the way since you're stuck at their mercy.  I like this idea a lot better than just smithing a key.

3) Ability to set the chance the NPCs lock a belt (or other items) on you through the MCM.  Maybe the first time they torment you and tie you up, but on successive attempts to escape they progressively put worse and worse things on you.

It's certainly a difficult trade-off.  Make the belt too easy to have taken off, and you lose the impact of the mod.  Make it too hard, and you lose a lot of the impact of getting captured - after the first assault, it's nothing but oral.

Ultimately though I found that for play beyond a certain level, it got to be more the latter for me.  It wasn't something I wanted happening every single time, and I found I had to repeatedly adjust the difficulty settings, both in unlock/key creation, as I leveled to keep things challenging but not impossible.

Some possible thoughts/suggestions:

1) Make it possible to scale the difficulty with level (toggled in the MCM maybe for those who want static difficulty).  At level 1, getting iron and smithing a key isn't hard, it's more the challenge of getting to Winterhold to learn how to use it.  Malachite is harder, and an ebony ingot and flawless diamond is a lot harder, but at some point even that becomes a joke ("oh, yawn, they belted me, better go head to a forge").  I found lockpicking to be a lot more fun, with the difficulty somewhere right around the 90-99% range - desperately going through lockpicks as I drove myself mad with arousal, scrounging for more in hopes that this time I could get the belt off. :)

2) Ways to get keys other than smithing them - quests to get someone to make or use a key for you.  This could also get progressively harder, with the NPCs taking advantage of/tormenting you along the way since you're stuck at their mercy.  I like this idea a lot better than just smithing a key.

3) Ability to set the chance the NPCs lock a belt (or other items) on you through the MCM.  Maybe the first time they torment you and tie you up, but on successive attempts to escape they progressively put worse and worse things on you.

The new For the Masses mod will be coming out when the next version of Integration is released. It has been rebuilt and uses scripts instead of leveled lists so the rate which things appear are adjustable via MCM menu, including keys. Everything is adjustable and can be disabled / enabled for different types of npc's. 

honestly, im not really interested in adding any more features to this, im sorry.  it was just a quick rewrite of a mod someone else had made in order to get it working better.   (and as an aside most of the requests im seeing are much better handled in other places, like integration, shops, leveled lists, new quests, etc)

No worries!  You're correct, some of this stuff is Integration based.  It's easy to get them confused at times unfortunately.  The mod certainly does what it's supposed to, which is all anyone could reasonably ask. :)

I'm confused, my character st tied with a armbinder and a gag and a belt, all are locked. I can not do anything, I can not speak to anyone. What should I do to liberate me?

Press Tab to struggle the armbinder.

ah, every time I do it, it tells me that its not working, so you do it again until it works?