Attn: Some Anim #s (Finally) Changing!

prideslayer

I've finally gone through Mavia's animations and assigned them normal values within the sexout managed range, to replace the values they currently have (in the modders testing range).

There are 4 animations. Here is a list of the mapping of old to new values. The next beta (and release) of sexout (83) will have support for both to give Mavia and anyone else time to update their scripts. The next sexout beta cycle following that will (84) remove the old values.

12001 -> 811

12002 -> 812

12003 -> 301

12004 -> (NONE -- 12004 was skipped for some reason)

12005 -> 821

12006 -> (NONE -- This anim is broken / missing file)

811-820 is a new category for fisting animations.

301's anim files are named 'piss-*' but there's no piss 'effect' on it, so it looks like a normal oral animation. It got a new category just in case that is ever fixed (301-310).

821 is a standing sex animation with actorB's hands bound above the head. There should be a prop for this, but there is not. 821-830 is a new category for 'bound', separate from the ZAZ stuff.

I will PM Mavia a link to this thread as well.

Have you tried these out in game?  Seems like I recall the spacing between the actors being off when both were on a flat surface.

EDIT:  Or does this mean that you've already applied any necessary spin to the anims?

The last time I used the MSex mod,  (about 40 days ago) the offsets for the pissing animation were off;

PC and NPC too far apart. It didn't used to be messed up. Latest Sexout stable version. Newest SCR.

The offsets are messed up if using the Bangatron too.

They're...odd.  You know how you can take a toy car and move it back and forth?  That's what's going on with the nightstalker as it idles.  And while the player is positioned, since the nightstalker is just standing there while being moved, it is clipfest galore.

Listen alla ya''ll, it's accidental sabotage.  : P

They are changed in the new beta, let me know if they look all fuckedup or what.

Thew new beta also removed the 12xxx anim #s, as promised in this thread.

Mavia (and anyone else using those anims), now is the time to make the switch in your code. The current sexout release (83) has both sets of values -- the old 12xxx ones, and the same anims with new #s as I described here. The current beta has only the new numbers.

When it's promoted to release (likely 2-3 weeks) those new numbers will be the only ones.

I checked them using the latest stable (.83).  It seems like maybe the animator created them halfway and then never got around to tweaking them?  Or didn't want to?  The alignment isn't off or anything, so there's no spinning that needs to be done.  It's just that the animation seems like it was a quick job just to get it done.

Honestly, they probably should use the dog ones as that from what I could tell (without having Positioning installed), I don't believe that there is a penis assigned/attached to the nightstalker either.

It just tore me up inside to think of all of the people who were missing out on hot, nasty nightstalker anims if they were available.  :rolleyes:

Is it even worth applying any animations to the nightstalkers

that involve anything other than a tongue?; their legs are so short

I don't think there's any room to slide under them without severe

clipping. I haven't ever seen one equip a penis, either.

A quick note:

Mavia's animation switch is still "in flight". The current release works fine with either the old or new numbers, and the current beta works with only the new numbers, as I described.

There was a slight oversight on my part however, and the alignment values for the new numbers are not in place. My apologies. The next release of the beta (tomorrow or the day after) will correct this.

just... iam curios about: nightstalkers are the blue supermutants or not? the more crazy ones with the staelthboy.

may it be that you are talking about the centaures? the ugly mutants that spit on you or slap you with there tounght?

Nightstalkers are coyotes that have a rattlesnake tongue and tail.

You're thinking of Nightkin, which I'd assume use the same anims as regular super mutants.

ahh, got it.

totaly forgotten this one.^^

just... iam curios about: nightstalkers are the blue supermutants or not? the more crazy ones with the staelthboy.

may it be that you are talking about the centaures? the ugly mutants that spit on you or slap you with there tounght?

No. Nightkin are the stealthboy addicted supermutants.

Centaurs are tentacle monsters with human torsos.

Model wise, nightstalkers are basically dogs.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed animation 601 doing the "standing inside each other" thing? It is the only anim I've observed doing that in my setup, and I thought I'd ask here before posing a question. I am using Amra's replacer, and I am not even using SexoutSex, which doesn't touch that anim, AFAIK. 

Anyone seeing this?

Archived