SexoutNG - Stable Release '97

Oh my... do I have a bunch of reading to do. (I am FINALLY considering wrapping up several nearly done FONV mods. Yes, shocking. wink.png)

And since I haven't asked a stupid question in awhile (stop laughing!! laugh.pnglaugh.png)... I seem to recall there was a catalog of all anims. (At least I remember one. And naturally I didn't save the link! Brilliance on my part...) Can anybody point me in the right direction for that? (Knowing me, it's probably in bright red letters and I still missed it...)

Well, it wasn't in bright red letters... but it was close!! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Now to read up on the API and convert all my scripting.... biggrin.png

Not sure where to ask, but what script, quest or form list actually determines what sex animation will be played?

Would it be for example possible to manually add an animation that you want to see during rape to a form list via FNVEdit (asking because I don't like most of the female-female rape animations, whereas other non-rape versions can be quite interesting via positioning)?

An animation is selected randomly based on the flags of the animations, e.g. "vaginal", "anal", "oral", "miss", "rape", etc, which are defined in some of SexoutNG's scripts like "fnSexoutAddInternalAnimsA-H" (see API wiki), so you might want to look into that.

However, that's not all, it also depends on the Sexout plugin calling the act, on what flags that plugin listed for its act for

GenderX-GenderY animations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't really know where else to ask this since I REALLY can't find anything telling me how, but where do I go to install all of this stuff? I can't find out where my files went and when I think I've got it it doesn't work. From the beginning if able.

BruceWayne has a really nice guide that walks you through installing SO. Once you've got SO's framework installed RitualClarity has an excellent guide for installing the rest of the necessary resources.

• 1 month later...

Odessa I find myself needing to exempt the player from any and all sex acts for a short period of time. I would assume the best way to do this would be to ListAddForm SexoutListBannedActor playerref (and remove later), but I wanted to double check with you in case there's a better way and also to make sure the banned actor list does in fact completely ban an actor from use by sexout.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

update broke the game wont let me in main menu cause it keeps saying update but i cant cause you dont have a fucking 94.7 or 95 version download anywhere.....

update broke the game cant update to newest version without 94.7 or 95 and guess what? you don't have those fucking versions anywhere

I don't know why anybody should reply to somebody that uses profanity like that, but if you look inside the core package, you can find a directory called 'SexoutNGBackups'. That contains version 94 and 95.

Is there any way to successfully install Sexout without using FOMOD?

I have been struggling against the ""the given key was not present in the dictionary" error, so FOMOD, including the version posted here, simply doesn't work for me at all; it keeps seeing phantom fomods that were "deleted without being uninstalled" and closes itself; the "given key" error pops up when I ask to uninstall them... and I've tried deleting appdata/temp, appdata/fomod, and every other possible FOMOD related folder on my machine but nothing works.

Is there any 'manual install' option? Or are there FOMOD files buried somewhere in my registry that I just haven't found and deleted yet?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm dumb. I had to delete the installog file in C/Games/FalloutNV.

I see that you've solved it, but for future reference, a manual install is certainly possible, though it's not recommended. A .fomod file is actually just a renamed archive, so any unzipping software should be able to unpack it and you can grab the files from there. You may also want to look into Mod Organizer as an alternate mod manager.

Hello ! help me to understand. SexoutNG 2.6.82R2. in an assembly organized system SEXOUT - 4.

Brake, locking, slows down the game in 15-20 minutes. slydeshovs. micro-lags.

SehutnG Stable Release '96 - on the assembly organized system SEXOUT - 4. It does not work. Refresh mode does not work.

I know 98% Problem in the scanner! Put another version I can not - stop working fashion. Help.

--

Play forced here :( The game brings joy, but this assembly alone torment. We can not play from behind the micro SexoutNG 2.6.82R2. Help us !

Thank you !

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway I can use the Type 3 non nude body during normal game play, then use a nude female body suit during sex only like how the male bodies work?

I have Sexout Bodies 1.1.1 installed, but its annoying whenever I loot a dead female npc and the body is always nude, while looting male npcs they always have underwear on.

Which mod utilizes those threesome animations? I have never seen them in my games. 

If you use sexout sex you can start a threesome by asking the first person to go somewhere private. Then talk to another npc and you should get the option to ask them if they want to join.

• 2 weeks later...

Sexout uses a 'bodysuit' armor for males to allow them to be naked for scenes, and underweared otherwise.

Currently it does not do this for females, but it would be easy to implement using the same approach.

I haven't checked GECK, but I believe you could just add a nude female nif path to the existing body suit, then find the script which equips it, and remove the condition: if GetIsSex 'Male'.

If you/anyone feels like adding this to sexout, post it :).

Odessa I find myself needing to exempt the player from any and all sex acts for a short period of time. I would assume the best way to do this would be to ListAddForm SexoutListBannedActor playerref (and remove later), but I wanted to double check with you in case there's a better way and also to make sure the banned actor list does in fact completely ban an actor from use by sexout.

I believe that should work, and will make any sexout call fail for the player.

There is also a SexoutReservedActorlist and an NX variable:

PlayerREF.NX_SetEVFL "SO:NotNow", 1

These do not prevent sexout calls from working, but many mods (SexAssault for one) will respect them and leave the actors alone if set.

Currently it does not do this for females, but it would be easy to implement using the same approach.

Thats actually would be great option because many players play shemale/futa characters but don't want to have permament erection (or flaccid cock during sex). Also it would be awesome to have option for unique player bodysuit for those players who use unique body for their character race (like me).

Thats actually would be great option because many players play shemale/futa characters but don't want to have permament erection (or flaccid cock during sex). Also it would be awesome to have option for unique player bodysuit for those players who use unique body for their character race (like me).

That being the case... would it be possible and doable to have a third option to swap out. Even if there aren't any files someone could create a file to upload for Sexout that would cover those requirements (female/futa) ?

Kendo has a mod that fits that.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2817-androgyne-race-for-type3/

So an approach for males, females, and Shemale/Futa characters would really cover all basis. 

Edit:

I thought a bit more and realized that this could also cover the NPCs and this can add a lot more tothe game than I had originally though :P

@Odessa,

Nice to see you back. Hope all is well with you :)

So an approach for males, females, and Shemale/Futa characters would really cover all basis.

I actually meant unique player character bodysuit not dependant of their technical gender. It covers futa characters needs actually but personally I play male character that has unique slender bodyshape so if I want to see his actual body during sex I forced to turn off "male bodysuit" in Sexout MCM and use body model with "permanent erection" for usual gameplay because I don't want him to have flaccid "charms" while he has sex. Replacing Sexout bodysuit model to his own is not solution too because other males will have the same body during sex and I don't want it (most of interactions in my game are male/male).

So unique player character bodysuit that affects exclusively main char during sex nod dependant of their role/gender would be the best solution for many players.

I actually meant unique player character bodysuit not dependant of their technical gender. It covers futa characters needs actually but personally I play male character that has unique slender bodyshape so if I want to see his actual body during sex I forced to turn off "male bodysuit" in Sexout MCM and use body model with "permanent erection" for usual gameplay because I don't want him to have flaccid "charms" while he has sex. Replacing Sexout bodysuit model to his own is not solution too because other males will have the same body during sex and I don't want it (most of interactions in my game are male/male).

So unique player character bodysuit that affects exclusively main char during sex nod dependant of their role/gender would be the best solution for many players.

Apparently all except that one.. :P

Woudn't that be just an added file path(s) for the player. Combined with the path for the Sex male (already there) Sex Female (as suggested for sex) and a Shemale. (Sex/Non sex) If the idea for the other part was easy for Odessa to do then perhaps this entire package would be as well? Just a bit more work. Of course I I don't know a stinking thing about these things. :P

Sexout '97 STABLE Release Now In OP

Release Highlights (December 23, 2016)

- Overhaul of failsafe code to reduce/prevent/recover from 'sexout stopped working' issues.
- 29 new animations by DManXX2 (1 protectron, 3 3P, 25 2P)
- Adopted Tomm434's animation management plugin, with bug fix and improved UI (anim flags now displayed on hover).
- Positioning issue fix (thanks nhl)

In Full: See the included 'Beta Change Log' text file.

---

CORE and DATA have been updated, BODIES has not.

If upgrading from '96 or a '97 beta, you just need the '97 upgrade option.

If upgrading from '94 or '95, you can use the '96 upgrade option, followed by the '97 upgrade.

post-158171-0-93706800-1482515903_thumb.jpg

I had a look at the new Sexout for a little bit this morning; it seems to run pretty smoothly from what I've seen so far.

Lots of new animations, although some of the new ones seem to be playing freakishly fast; I mean people couldn't

move that fast without breaking something :s  It might just be the artist's style, I suppose. I tried Sexout Sex and Soliciting

to initiate sex. I thought it wasn't working at first, but the earlier version of Sexout had broken somewhere along the line, and

I found an earlier save that still worked.

BTW, the latest update for New Vegas Interiors for TTW seems to break the door for Soliciting's Novac player's motel room. The door

opens into the void and the teleport to the lounge/office no longer works.

• 2 weeks later...