[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

Can anyone replicate this breast shape, but larger? Not insanely large like I usually use but just big enough with that shape. Not sure if that is possible. I tried a bit but I'm very inexperienced with Bodyslide. Also would like that body texture if anyone knows.

post-7703-0-41721700-1481167304_thumb.jpg

Can anyone replicate this breast shape, but larger? Not insanely large like I usually use but just big enough with that shape. Not sure if that is possible. I tried a bit but I'm very inexperienced with Bodyslide. Also would like that body texture if anyone knows.

To me looks like Touched By Dibella body judging by the abs (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53316/?)

I believe UUNP bodyslide has TBD sliders in there or I might be wrong :P

If I had to guess I would say the body textures might be UNP creamy or Hello Santa's.

Can you share the bodyslide file? Looks awesome!

Nope, unfortunately it doesn't have a TBD slider. A huge missed opportunity imho.

Nope, unfortunately it doesn't have a TBD slider. A huge missed opportunity imho.

We never added a TBD slider because (U)UNP doesn't have enough vertices and the proper normal maps to make it look any good.

We never added a TBD slider because (U)UNP doesn't have enough vertices and the proper normal maps to make it look any good.

Does TBD have such a high vertex count? I wasn't aware of that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

tried to replicate some of the things you guys wanted, probably not very close though

and i didnt test them in game so that probably doesnt help either. but hey guys, atleast i tried lol

P.S if they arent exactly what you were looking for just edit in bodyslide like usual. 

give feedback por favor

Does anyone think they could clone the preset used by ravensaw?

request 2.xml

its hard to remake presets in bodyslide when they probably arent even bodyslide presets, so dont expect it to be 100% accurate, its just an effort

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/post-7703-0-41721700-1481167304.jpg

another "i tried"'s

i think they're all pretty accurate though, and i even tried to replicate the lower body 

and theres a bigger version since you wanted it

request 3.xml

request 3 bigger.xml

anyone happen to know what preset this is in this vid?

http://www.xvideos.com/video18010267/skyrim_twerk

I don't know what preset it is, or even if its a preset but heres my attempt at it

(wouldnt let me upload here so i just added it to the super booty body as ultimate cakes edition since i based it on that http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75352/?)

attachicon.gif5623423.jpg

could anyone clone it?

and wondering if body type

Has anyone found this as a preset or get something close to it? @manoroth where did you find it?

Nope, I searched a bit but never found. I guess It'd be easier if I could translate what is written on the picture.

heres my attempt at this one (request 1 since i tried this one first)

request 1.xml

tried to replicate some of the things you guys wanted, probably not very close though

and i didnt test them in game so that probably doesnt help either. but hey guys, atleast i tried lol

P.S if they arent exactly what you were looking for just edit in bodyslide like usual. 

give feedback por favor

attachicon.gifrequest 1.xml

It's really close to the original compared to the attempts I made from it, thank you.

post-1108173-0-99482300-1484526935_thumb.jpg

give feedback por favor

attachicon.gifrequest 1.xml

It's really close to the original compared to the attempts I made from it, thank you.

np fam(s)

sorry i didnt do much with the lower body, pictures didnt show it

just change those sliders yourselves <3 :) 

My contribution to this thread:

Femboy bodies!

A nice and relatively extremely small tits, i couldn't get it flat as a board without making it look a bit weird.

e3e46ed03f.jpg

I also made a preset with wider hip and ass, you be the judge.

e3e7de150f.jpg

Read before download link

These presets are UUNP, made with UNP-skinny as a base body.

I made use of Fair Skin complexion's options to remove a lot of shadows under the breasts, making the relatively "flat" chest even flatter.

e412a23f82.jpg

The link: Click here

or copy this: http://www.filedropper.com/uunp-femboy

Interresting post Shidoni, i like how in the first pic, we can guess that the character was sort of borned as boy, and yet have feminine asset.

Here is my personal preset, inspired by Sienna (Buttnine's creation) but different sliders, more meats, less "topmodel" shape and NippleUp slider setted realy hight to get a ''fake boob'' effect.

Main style:

Front:

post-243760-0-09309900-1484781034_thumb.jpg

Side torso:

post-243760-0-05495000-1484781095_thumb.jpg

Leg thickness:

post-243760-0-94370500-1484781134_thumb.jpg

Ass and back of legs:

post-243760-0-67529200-1484781157_thumb.jpg

Here are bigger boobs i putted on a another follower, cow style.

Front:

post-243760-0-28693400-1484781209_thumb.jpg

Boob side close up:

post-243760-0-36549800-1484781251_thumb.jpg

Aesthetical pics for thoses who enjoyed the previous ones:

post-243760-0-98322300-1484781315_thumb.jpg

Edit: playing on laptot tho, not the best graphics x.x

Interresting post Shidoni, i like how in the first pic, we can guess that the character was sort of borned as boy, and yet have feminine asset.

Here is my personal preset, inspired by Sienna (Buttnine's creation) but different sliders, more meats, less "topmodel" shape and NippleUp slider setted realy hight to get a ''fake boob'' effect.

Main style:

Front:

attachicon.gifsephina_front.jpg

Side torso:

attachicon.gifsephina_side_breast.jpg

Leg thickness:

attachicon.gifsephina_side_legs.jpg

Ass and back of legs:

attachicon.gifsephina_ass.jpg

Front:

attachicon.gifneve_front.jpg

Boob side close up:

attachicon.gifneve_side.jpg

Dude... you're trying to show off your work here, maybe even get constructive feedback. That starts with being able to see your character. The dark pics are dramatic, sure, but the purpose is to see the char.

Try the Whiterun well area 10 am facing the sun, cam at 2 o'clock position. Or dragonsreach JUST inside the front door... not the stairs, the carpet before the stairs. Or the Markarth throne room.

Main style:

Front:

Side torso:

Leg thickness:

Ass and back of legs:

Front:

Boob side close up:

I noticed that a lot of people were hoping for a "femboy-ish" shape with a completely flat chest and feminine features, the closest normal uunp presets came to this was UUNP-Petite, i experimented a bit but got stuck with shadows under the breasts. after a whole month or 3 i was reinstalling all my mods again only to realise i had goofed something up ... no shadows under my cup size FF anymore! 

Kinda funny how a small mistake can save a whole idea/project.

My feedback to your very own preset :

i like it.

Main style:

Front:

Side torso:

Leg thickness:

Ass and back of legs:

Front:

Boob side close up:

Dude... you're trying to show off your work here, maybe even get constructive feedback. That starts with being able to see your character. The dark pics are dramatic, sure, but the purpose is to see the char.

Try the Whiterun well area 10 am facing the sun, cam at 2 o'clock position. Or dragonsreach JUST inside the front door... not the stairs, the carpet before the stairs. Or the Markarth throne room.

Correct!

Dragonreach shooting:

-Main

post-243760-0-17003400-1484854025_thumb.jpgpost-243760-0-07943200-1484854037_thumb.jpgpost-243760-0-02925000-1484854048_thumb.jpg

-Big

post-243760-0-06673100-1484854095_thumb.jpgpost-243760-0-69674000-1484854108_thumb.jpg

Couldnt do them outside, my extreme lighting setup makes the skin looking weird.

Main style:

Front:

Side torso:

Leg thickness:

Ass and back of legs:

Front:

Boob side close up:

I noticed that a lot of people were hoping for a "femboy-ish" shape with a completely flat chest and feminine features, the closest normal uunp presets came to this was UUNP-Petite, i experimented a bit but got stuck with shadows under the breasts. after a whole month or 3 i was reinstalling all my mods again only to realise i had goofed something up ... no shadows under my cup size FF anymore! 

Kinda funny how a small mistake can save a whole idea/project.

My feedback to your very own preset :

i like it.

Thank you xD

Correct!

Dragonreach shooting:

-Main

-Big

Thank you xD

You should definitely take more screenshots outside, during the day, with few clouds in the sky.  Maybe try using a different ENB for exterior screenshots if you claim yours isn't suitable for that setting.  Dark and semi-dark areas really aren't a good setting for you to show off your preset.

As for the preset itself, it's pretty nice.  But boobs really don't point upward like that, nor do they defy the laws of gravity in such a manner.  Maybe that's just the style you're going for here (like if you're making them resemble a plastic surgery job, it's great), but if you're looking for a less cartoonish design and more realism, you've got some work to do.